View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #13
Redsbusby

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha

Welcome to Old Trafford...
Penampakan pas medical checkup di Bridgewater Host menyusul

Quote:
Deal agreed for Wilfried Zaha

manutd.com

Manchester United, Crystal Palace and Wilfried Zaha have reached an agreement for the player to join Manchester United in July 2013.

The player is having a medical in Manchester today (Friday 25 January).

There will be no further comment by any party until Wilfried joins United in July 2013, although Sir Alex did speak briefly about the deal at his Friday morning press-conference.

"As we like to do, we sign young players with potential," the manager said.

"We can also develop players well here. That’s proved to be the case many times.

"Hopefully the boy will enjoy it coming here when he eventually does join us in the summer."
Quote:
Zaha delight at Reds deal

Wilfried Zaha has spoken of his delight at agreeing a move to Manchester United.

The Crystal Palace forward has agreed personal terms and will undertake a medical in Manchester today (Friday 25 January).

Crystal Palace's official website report the deal should be concluded early next week, with Zaha loaned back to the Eagles until the end of the season. He will join his new United team-mates in July 2013.

“I'm delighted to be joining Manchester United and ending the recent speculation," the 20-year-old said.

"I would like to thank the owners at Palace for making the move possible, however my focus for the next five months will be solely at Crystal Palace.

"I have been at Palace for more than 10 years, I will always love the club and I want to help get them back to the Premier League, particularly for the fans who have always been so good to me.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

Last edited by Redsbusby; 25-01-2013 at 06:18 PM..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote