View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #23
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel Owen James

'It's been a brilliant couple of days!': Daniel James signs boot deal with Adidas following 'dream' debut goal for Manchester United

* The 21-year-old winger signed a boot deal with Adidas on Monday
* James admitted he 'dreamed' of scoring on his Manchester United debut
* The Welshman scored final goal in a 4-0 home win over Chelsea on Sunday

Daniel James has signed a boot deal with Adidas to complete a ‘brilliant couple of days’ for the Manchester United winger.

The 21-year-old, signed from Swansea for £15million in the summer, scored on his Premier League debut in the 4-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday.

Wales international winger James then signed a deal with Manchester United's kit sponsors Adidas on Monday.

He tweeted a picture and caption: 'Delighted to sign with @adidasfootball. It’s been a brilliant couple of days!'

James could not have scripted a better beginning to life as a Manchester United player after coming off the bench to complete the mauling of Chelsea.

'I don't think you could write it, really,' the former Swansea flyer said.

'As soon as I signed here, I dreamed of something like that to happen and it did today.

'To score on my debut and to win 4-0 at Old Trafford in the first game, no, I don't think you could (imagine that).'

James was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing as United manager and eyebrows were raised at his place on the bench rather than the starting line-up given his fine pre-season performances.

The Wales winger would eventually be introduced as a 74th-minute substitute and wasted little time making an impression on the Old Trafford faithful.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7350631/Daniel-James-signs-boot-deal-Adidas-following-dream-debut-goal-Manchester-United.html