View Single Post
Old 20-12-2019, 08:59 AM   #21
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mason Will John Greenwood

'They help me out a lot': Mason Greenwood praises Juan Mata, Dan James and Anthony Martial for helping him settle in as he pushes for regular spot in the starting XI

* Mason Greenwood has scored seven goals in all competitions for the first-team
* The Man Utd striker has impressed this season and is pushing for a regular spot
* United team-mates Juan Mata, Dan James and Anthony Martial have helped him

Mason Greenwood has praised the influence of three senior players in helping him settle in at Old Trafford.

The 18-year-old striker played the full 90 minutes in United's 3-0 win against Colchester United on Wednesday, and assisted a goal after scoring United's equaliser at the weekend against Everton.

Greenwood is pushing for a regular spot in the starting XI and after scoring seven goals in all competitions for the first-team this season, he has thanked Juan Mata, Dan James and Anthony Martial for their help and guidance.

Mason Greenwood scored on Sunday in Manchester United's 1-1 draw against Everton

'I sit next to Juan [Mata], Dan James and Anthony Martial in the dressing room so they are the main ones, who help me out a lot. But all the lads are really nice and helpful,' Greenwood told the United Review.

'Obviously, it's tough playing at the top level but it's good to have all the other lads helping you out on the pitch.

'It's like you never feel alone. If you make a mistake, it's okay because everyone makes mistakes. I would say all the other lads help you; before the game, they are geeing you up and everything.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7809727/Mason-Greenwood-praises-Juan-Mata-Dan-James-Anthony-Martial-helping-settle-in.html