View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
VaDLi
first team

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube
Default Re: [Pre-Season] Season 2011 - 2012 (Include Gary Neville Testimonial)

antara &

Class of 92 to reunite for Gary

Some of the stars of the Class of 92 are to be reunited at Gary Neville's testimonial against Juventus on 24 May.

Nicky Butt and Phil Neville will take part in what promises to be a special occasion at Old Trafford in the build-up to the Champions League final with Barcelona at Wembley.

David Beckham has been invited to jet over from the United States but his participation has still to be confirmed, while fellow former youth-team alumni Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs will play.

Gary said: "I couldn't ask for more than to have all my friends back for one last time. If possible, it will make the night even more special for me and I hope the fans will enjoy seeing them back too.

"They were special times for us - we were young lads fulfilling our wildest dreams and hopefully we will get to experience that again against Juventus."

The former right-back's brother Phil, now with Everton, added: "I am so excited to be going back to Old Trafford to celebrate what will be an amazing night for my brother. I am looking forward to playing with my brother and my friends one more time. It will be an emotional night for all the family but what a fitting way for Gary to bow out of a fantastic career."

And ex-midfield dynamo Butt is also looking forward to turning out one last time in front of the Reds' supporters.
"When Gary asked me to play in his game I immediately said yes, especially when I heard that the class of 92 were going to be there too," he enthused.

"It was a special time for all of us growing up and it is only now as you look back that you actually see what an amazing story it is. I am sure the fans will give him and the rest of us a great reception, as they mean the world to him."

manutd