Thread: Eric Bailly
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #89
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eric Bailly

Eric Bailly hints at trouble with Jose Mourinho but thanks the sacked Manchester United boss for handing him his debut

* Eric Bailly did thank the recently sacked Manchester United manager on Twitter
* Bailly was the second player to mention Jose Mourinho's sacking on Tuesday
* The 24-year-old was substituted after 18 minutes against Newcastle in October

Eric Bailly has hinted there was trouble behind the scenes with Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

The Ivory Coast international did thank the recently sacked Manchester United manager for handing him his debut.

Bailly was the second player to mention Mourinho on social media, after Jesse Lingard, since his departure on Tuesday.

The 24-year-old said on Twitter: 'Whatever they may say, I will always be thankful to the person who gave me the chance to make my debut at Old Trafford.

'Thank you for what you have taught me. Good luck, coach.'

Bailly was substituted after 18 minutes against Newcastle in October when Mourinho's side were 2-0 down.

He was subsequently dropped a week later against Chelsea and was then left out of the squad for the next five league games.

The Ivory Coast international did thank the recently sacked Manchester United manager

The centre back played the full 90 minutes in Mourinho's last game in charge against Liverpool because Chris Smalling picked up an injury in the warm-up and pulled out at the last minute.

United lost 3-1 to their bitter rivals leaving the Red Devils 19 points off the league leaders and 11 points off fourth-placed Chelsea.

Former United player Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be the caretaker boss until the end of the season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6513517/Eric-Bailly-hints-trouble-Jose-Mourinho-thanks-sacked-Manchester-United-boss.html