View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #521
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Paul Pogba welcomes Neymar praise but is focussed on winning Serie A with Juventus despite Barcelona transfer rumours

* Paul Pogba he is focussed on winning Serie A rather than transfer talk
* Barcelona star Neymar said Pogba would fit in well at the Nou Camp
* Pogba was pleased with the praise but wants to concentrate on Juventus
* Frenchman scored the winner in Juve's 2-1 victory over AC Milan

Paul Pogba is pleased to have attracted praise from Barcelona forward Neymar but is focussed on Juventus rather than joining the Brazilian in Spain.

Neymar admitted he was an admirer of Pogba earlier this week and said the Frenchman would 'fit well' at the Nou Camp.

But after scoring the winner against AC Milan to send Juventus nine points clear at the top of Serie A, the former Manchester United midfielder says he is focussed on retaining the Scudetto.

'It's great to hear that a star player appreciates my skills, but I am happy to remain at Juve,' he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. 'I'm focused on winning the Scudetto.

'Even though there is a lot of transfer talk, that is my focus. It's the only thing that crosses my mind.

'We are nine points up on Napoli and the battle isn't over. We must continue to win.'

Barcelona star Neymar (right) said Pogba would 'fit well' alongside him at the Nou Camp

Paul Pogba has welcomed praise from Neymar but says he is focussed on playing for Juventus

Pogba has been repeatedly linked with a move to Barcelona as well as several other top clubs including Manchester City and Chelsea.

But Neymar seemed keen to encourage the Frenchman, who is faced in last season's Champions League final, to join the La Liga leaders.

'He is young, and I like how he plays,' Neymar told La Liga's official website. 'I would love to swap shirts with him, and I think he would fit well at Barcelona.'

The 23-year-old midfielder has scored nine goals to Juventus this season and has been central to their sensational Serie A form in 2016.

His former team-mate Andrea Pirlo, who played alongside him in Juventus' midfield for several years, said last week that Pogba would only be leaving Turin for a world-record fee.

He told The Mirror: 'Of course, Juventus will want to keep him but sometimes you can get to a transfer fee that you can rebuild an entire team with and he would get to that fee.

'At his age, you can build a team around him for the next years. If he does decide to leave, then I think it will be for a world record.'

While Pogba helped take Juventus nine points clear at the top of Serie A, Barcelona's lead in Spain was cut to three points after Real Sociedad inflicted their second successive defeat.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3532406/Paul-Pogba-welcomes-Neymar-praise-focussed-winning-Serie-Juventus-despite-Barcelona-transfer-rumours.html
tunggu 2-3 musim lagi lah baru saatnya Pogba pindah ke klub yg lebih 'besar'