View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #20
zudomiriku

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [UEL] Manchester United vs Ajax Amsterdam

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho claims Europa League final opponents Ajax have no right to be there: 'They come from the Champions League team. I always disagree with it'

* Manchester United play Ajax in the Europa League final next week in Stockholm
* Ajax dropped into the competition after their Champions League elimination
* Jose Mourinho disagrees with with that element of the competition format

Jose Mourinho claims that Ajax have no right to be in the Europa League as Manchester United prepare to meet the Dutch club in Wednesday’s final in Stockholm.

United’s opponents were knocked out of this season’s Champions League by Rostov in the last qualifying round in August, winning automatic entry to the Europa League group stage.

Mourinho insists that a club should not be able to play in both competitions, saying: ‘They are a Champions League team, they come from the Champions League. I always disagree with it.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Ajax have no right to be in the Europa League

‘I think a team shouldn't play two European competitions in the same season, they should go home. They shouldn't have the opportunity to play the Europa League. The Europa League is for teams who go into the Europa League like us.

‘We finished fifth last season, and we went to the Europa League. We start the Europa League from the beginning of the season and we have to fight to where we are.’

Asked if he was surprised that a young Ajax team had reached the final, Mourinho replied: ‘No, I'm not surprised at all. Why are you surprised, I really don't know? I don't think the age of the players is important, the quality is.

‘When you speak about investments, you look to the biggest clubs in the world. I don't believe Ajax doesn't make the right investment at the right age.

‘I don't think these very good young players go by luck to Ajax. The scouting system has to be very good, the education system has to be very good.

'The small investment at the young age then becomes like a big investment in other ages so they work well for sure, so I don't see where the surprise.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4522492/Man-Utd-s-Jose-Mourinho-Ajax-no-Europa-League-final-right.html
mind game/psy wars berlanjut, setelah sebelumnya komplain terkait jadwal padat United, kali ini Mou kembali 'berulah' dengan sentilan komentar pedasnya