View Single Post
Old 25-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #25
B4YU
first team

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [EPL] Bolton vs Man Utd

menurut gw bahaya klo Rooney bakalan absen di match ini .. karena itu juga dah ditunggu tunggu pihak lawan

Coyle hoping Rooney misses weekend clash

Bolton manager Owen Coyle admits he’s hoping Wayne Rooney is rested when Bolton take on Manchester United at the weekend.

The champions visit the Reebok Stadium in good form, having won their last 4 league games, with Wayne Rooney scoring in the last 3.

Bolton boss Coyle believes Rooney sits on the same pedestal as the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and has his fingers crossed that a slight knee injury could rule him out of Saturday’s clash.

“If you’re asking me whether I am glad Wayne Rooney might not be in the team, then of course I am. I’d rather not face him,” Coyle told the Bolton News.

“Along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi he’s one of the top three players in the whole world at the moment.

“So any manager would be glad of the chance not to face him, if indeed that proves to be the case.

He won’t be counting his chickens though, and knows that even without Rooney United carry a major goal threat.

“But United have a team full of quality international players, so we know we’ll have to be at our very best, no matter what happens.”

Code:
http://www.manutdtalk.com/coyle-hoping-rooney-misses-weekend-clash/1384/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ManutdtalkBlog+%28Man+Utd+Talk+Blog%29

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.