United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 12-02-2018, 12:20 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United

MOURINHO REACTS TO DEFEAT AT NEWCASTLE

Jose Mourinho has given his reaction to Manchester United’s Premier League defeat against Newcastle United on Sunday.

The Reds endured a frustrating afternoon at St James’ Park and were beaten 1-0 after a second-half winner from Matt Ritchie.

Read the key points from the boss in his post-match interviews with MUTV and Sky Sports and in his post-match press conference…

NEWCASTLE FOUGHT LIKE ANIMALS
“They fought like animals - I hope they take that as a compliment. The gods of football were on their side. It wasn't going to happen for us today. Newcastle gave what they have and what they don't have, that's a beautiful thing in football. They fought for their point, a point is what they had in mind. We made a defensive mistake and when they are in front they had only one thing in mind and gave their lives to keep a clean sheet.”

ONE OF THOSE DAYS
“We could be here for 10 hours and we wouldn’t score a goal – that’s the feeling. When you see the amount of chances we lost, starting in the first half when Anthony [Martial] was facing the keeper. In the second half, we had Alexis [Sanchez] with an open goal and then we had an accumulation of situations where it’s incredible that we didn’t score. But I think we also have to say the goal is a mistake. A lateral free-kick which travelled a long distance to the box – we lose the first ball in the air because we didn’t compete in the air and then we lost the second ball on the floor and from that moment, you could say it’s about Newcastle luck – but it’s also fair to say Newcastle fight.”

WE BELIEVED UNTIL THE END
“We had to believe until the end, which is what we did. In a similar way, the Newcastle players fought for 90 minutes. I also loved the way my players fought for the last 20-25 minutes to change the result. Were Newcastle lucky? Yes, they were. But sometimes you attract the luck with your state of mind and, after the 1-0, they fought for their lives.”

ANALYSIS OF NEWCASTLE’S GOAL
“We train, we work, we organise... and the players have their individual jobs when they defend zonal. The players they know there are responsibilities but I am pretty sure you already watch that goal on TV a few times, I didn’t. So you know more than me and you know who lost the challenge in the air, you know clearly that so I think it is bad if you put me in a position where I have to criticise a player. By yourself you make your own analysis.”

WHAT WOULD SIR BOBBY ROBSON HAVE SAID?

“After some defeats, he told me a few times don’t be so sad, if you look and think about the happiness of the other guys, so [it] has to be the way. I know that Newcastle players, fans and [Rafael] Benitez are very happy with the three points, with the feeling that the gods of football were with them, so at least I have that little smile. But obviously I am disappointed because we did more than enough to leave without a defeat.”

THE BATTLE TO FINISH IN THE TOP FOUR
“We are second, so our position is better than all the others that are behind us, but there is still a lot of matches still to play and we have to fight for the position.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-02-2018, 06:21 AM   #12
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Menuju mimpi buruk dan pelecehan terburuk buat fans Manchester United, memberikan guard of honour untuk City di Emirates Stadium. Selisih 16 poin menuju GW 33. Nambah 3 poin otomatis United tandang ke City yg sudah berstatus juara. Bener2 mimpi buruk klo kejadian.

Ada nggak sih striker bagus saat ini? Frustasi sama Lukaku. Entah gimana cara memaksimalkan dia.
Di samping memang kualitas beberapa pemain MU memang kualitas medioker, rasanya kok memang Mou juga ga bagus bagus banget ya nangani MU.
Baca beberapa pendapat fans MU di Inggris sono yg bilang
"Jose is NOT good enough. 9/10 players deteriorate under him, but hey let's give him a new contract."

Saya sepakat bahwa ada beberapa pemain yg di bawah kepemimpinan Mou makin jelek. Dulu begitu senangnya Pogba join ke MU krn udah ngebayangin Pogbanya Juve, dulu juga senang betul Mikhi join MU, krn juga ngebayangin Mikhinya Dortmund.

Tapi hasilnya...ya kita tau sama taulah...

MU tadi malem dan secara keseluruhan
Old 12-02-2018, 07:59 AM   #13
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Asli, kalo bener2 kejadian united ngasih guard of honour parah beeet!!

Iya juga sih sempet kepikiran, apa emg pelatih gaya bertahan kaya mou ga cocok ya buat united
Old 12-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #14
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Asli, kalo bener2 kejadian united ngasih guard of honour parah beeet!!

Iya juga sih sempet kepikiran, apa emg pelatih gaya bertahan kaya mou ga cocok ya buat united
Ampuunn deh....parah bgd kalo MU sampe beneran ngasih guard of honour bwd musuh terbesar. Mudah2'an 2 minggu lagi MU menang lwn Chelsea n Arsenal menang di Emirates lwn City...biar selisih poin balik lagi ke 13.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:27 AM   #15
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Semua bek MU jual aja sekarang.
Smalling payah, Jones payah...
Huffttt....
Parah semuanya...termasuk pemain termahal MU si Pogba.
Atau jangan jangan Mou nya nih memang yg jelek.

MU overall
Jgn di ragukan lagi kalau duet Jones Smalling, udah beberapakali emg di buat kecewa sama mereka, cidera panjang Baily terasa banget buat lini belakang United.. Halah !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira_ozora View Post
Hadeuhh....ampun deh...bener2 mengecewakan,,udah pada ga niat buat ngejar City,,khususnya Pogba. Ancur bgd mainnya dari awal sampe akhir. Match to forget...semoga lawan Huddersfield n Sevilla ga ancur ky tadi.
Gatau muka Pogba td malam kenapa di bench yang jelas ga enakin banget, kayaknya juga sudah muak sama si . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Menuju mimpi buruk dan pelecehan terburuk buat fans Manchester United, memberikan guard of honour untuk City di Emirates Stadium. Selisih 16 poin menuju GW 33. Nambah 3 poin otomatis United tandang ke City yg sudah berstatus juara. Bener2 mimpi buruk klo kejadian.

Ada nggak sih striker bagus saat ini? Frustasi sama Lukaku. Entah gimana cara memaksimalkan dia.
Kenyataan yang harus dijalani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Kalau boleh jujur sebenarnya kans juara EPL musim ini sangat sangat sangat berat.
Seharusnya di paruh kedua musim ini United minimal hanya boleh seri tapi kenyataannya ya begitu deh...
Buang jauh2 mas wkkwkwk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, goodmin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rikki, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, Zulfan