United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2012/2013

Old 24-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #71
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Swansea City 1-1 Manchester United

Jelas kecewa sama hasil draw semalem,,khususnya sm penampilan Rooney n Vale.
Tapi ya....ambil positifnya aja,, United masih nomer 1 n ga ada pemain yg cedera or kena suspensi. Paling ngagetin ya momen pas RvP "meledak",,emang parah si kapten Swansea itu....tapi ya kaget aja liat emosinya RvP yg lbh gila dari Rooney kalo lg marah.
Mudah2'an bisa move on smw di next match lwn Newcastle n WBA. Scra taktik udah oke smw,,so...yakin bs menang di 2 match mepet di Old Trafford n satu match away di Wigan.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #72
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Robin van Persie could have been killed, claims Sir Alex Ferguson

Joe Lovejoy at Liberty Stadium
The Guardian

Sir Alex Ferguson called on the Football Association to hit Ashley Williams with a lengthy ban after claiming the Swansea City defender "could have killed" Robin van Persie during Manchester United's 1-1 draw on Sunday.

The United manager accused Williams, the Wales team's captain, of deliberately kicking the ball at the striker's head from dangerously close range, suggesting the Dutchman's neck could easily have been broken. The incident provoked a melee, after which both players were booked, but Van Persie was able to continue without receiving treatment. He had gone to ground after being fouled by Nathan Dyer on the edge of the penalty area.

Ferguson appeared furious that tougher action was not taken by the referee, Michael Oliver, and called on the FA to take action against the defender.

"In the Van Persie situation you can clearly see that he could have been killed," he told Sky Sports News. "The FA has got to look into it regardless that he has been given a yellow card. He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years.

"It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee, he could have killed the lad. It was a disgraceful act."

In a BBC interview Ferguson added: "Robin van Persie is lucky to be alive … Robin could have had a broken neck."

Williams denied any malice was involved: "I tried to clear the ball and it hit him on the head. He was obviously a bit angry about that, but it was a much ado about nothing."

Michael Laudrup, the Swansea manager, was puzzled by his opposite number's sense of outrage. He said: "I don't think Alex meant 'kill him' literally. These things happen in games. You get angry in the moment, but then you shake hands and carry on."

In reality there was no handshake between the two players. At the final whistle Van Persie presented his shirt to Swansea's goalkeeper, Michel Vorm, with whom he plays for Holland, and at the same time pointed an accusing finger at Williams. He was clearly still incensed.

Ferguson was angry with Oliver's officiating throughout a match in which a Patrice Evra header was cancelled out by Michu. "The referee had one of those days where we didn't get anything out of him," he said. "It was a shocking performance. I know he is a young referee but I was disappointed with that performance."

Less contentiously, Ferguson was pleased with the way Nemanja Vidic emerged from his first full match for nearly a year after reconstructive knee surgery. "He didn't have much to do, but he came through fine."

Laudrup preferred to concentrate on an encouraging performance and result. He said: "In the same game last season we maybe had too much respect for Manchester United. Our players had only seen them on the television. This time we stood up to them and the result could have gone either way in the end."

Michu, the division's leading scorer, equalised with his 13th league goal since joining Swansea from Rayo Vallecano for only £2m last summer, and Laudrup admitted the Spaniard was playing out of position at centre-forward. The manager said: "Today he scored a typical centre-forward's goal, he was there in the right place for the second ball. But he is really a midfield player who can play up front. In Spain, 90% of his goals came from the second line. He can play either No9 or No10, but he is really a second striker or an offensive midfielder."

Laudrup intends to sign an orthodox centre forward in January and is known to be looking for another Spanish bargain.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #73
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

smalam itu pertahanan the swans bener2 rapet
united pun kyk hlg roh permaenan,biasa kan united slalu ngandelin permaenan lwt sblh kanan,plus roo yg biasa maen kyk badak smalam kyk krg bergaerah
yg smg aja bs tetep fokus diboxing day amin
Old 24-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #74
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

Secara umum sih penampilan United tidak terlalu jelek mengingat main di kandang lawan.
Big Dave tampil makin percaya diri dan makin meningkat skillnya, hanya sial saja kebobolan. Back four hanya gagal antisipasi pergerakan Michu, sisanya nggak terlalu jelek lah, terutama Jones dan Evra yang "kembali ke jalurnya"
Carrick dan Cleverley sedikit menurun dibanding kemarin, terutama Carrick yang banyak melakukan kesalahan elementer, tidak seperti standar aslinya. Young kali ini layak diberi kredit, bermain sangat energik dan kreatif, bertolak belakang dengan Vale (perlu dijelaskan nggak..??)
Van Persie, not his day, bahkan sempat terpancing emosi(yang bagi gw wajar saja)
Dan Rooney yang bagi gw jadi sempaker semalam, nuff said..!!! Masuknya Chicarito dan duet maut 11 22 memberi angin baru, sayang saja peluang yang segitu banyak gagal dikonversi..
Old 24-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #75
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizluq View Post

In reality there was no handshake between the two players. At the final whistle Van Persie presented his shirt to Swansea's goalkeeper, Michel Vorm, with whom he plays for Holland, and at the same time pointed an accusing finger at Williams. He was clearly still incensed.
baru tau ada kejadian kayak gini,
ditunggu di OT deh
Old 24-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #76
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Ashley Williams will not face FA action over Robin van Persie incident

Staff and agencies
guardian.co.uk

The Football Association will not take action against the Swansea City defender Ashley Williams for kicking a ball at the head of Manchester United's Robin van Persie.

United's manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, called on the FA to ban Williams for a long time, claiming Van Persie "could have been killed" by the incident.

But the governing body will not instigate disciplinary procedures against the Wales international, who denied malicious intent. Van Persie was struck on the back of the head from close range while lying on the ground after being fouled but was able to continue without treatment. Williams was booked at the time by the referee, Michael Oliver.

Ferguson said after the 1-1 draw at Swansea: "In the Van Persie situation you can clearly see that he could have been killed. The FA has got to look into it regardless that he has been given a yellow card. He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years."

Meanwhile Ferguson looks set to escape punishment for comments he made about Oliver. Ferguson was angry that the referee allowed Swansea's equaliser to stand after Chico Flores fouled Van Persie during the buildup and described Oliver's performance as "shocking".

On Monday Premier League managers have came out in support of Williams. Wigan Athletic's manager, Roberto Martínez, who worked with him when in charge of Swansea, said the defender was "not a nasty footballer".

"You see the incident and it is a very, very dangerous situation," Martínez said. "If you see one of your players with a bang on the back of the head it is really dangerous and it can have bad consequences. You can understand that.

"I signed Ashley Williams for Swansea and I know his character inside out. I can guarantee you without even looking at the incident that he is not a nasty footballer.

"He is a winner and fully committed, a leader and a captain, and I don't for one second doubt that he did not do that on purpose.

"It is an action of the game. He can show frustration – it is an emotional game and it is very unfortunate that it hits Van Persie in a part of the body where he could have been hurt heavily, and you don't want to see that.

"But from my point of view, I know Ashley Williams really well – when you sign a player you find out about a player and I can guarantee you he is not the type of footballer who would do that on purpose."

Liverpool's manager, Brendan Rodgers, who worked with Williams at the Liberty Stadium until leaving in the summer, likewise felt the issue had been blown out of proportion.

"I think more has been made of it than what it actually was," Rodgers said. "When you slow it down and look at it 20 times it does not look good for Ashley.

"But I know the player well and it is just that split-second when you can see he is trying to clear the ball and unfortunately hits Van Persie right on the back of his head. Of course, it looks dangerous but knowing Ashley he won't have meant it."

The Queens Park Rangers manager, Harry Redknapp, also defended Williams, dismissing Ferguson's claim that Van Persie is lucky to be alive. "I don't see how he was going to be killed," Redknapp said. "He kicked the ball at him. I have seen worse things on a football pitch."

Alan Pardew also felt that Ferguson had overreacted but believes the Scot may have cooled down with the benefit of hindsight. "He genuinely felt that, I should think, at the time," the Newcastle United manager said. "If one of your players gets hurt or you think he was in danger, you are going to protect him.

"I think the one with Van Persie was perhaps not as bad as Alex at first imagined. Sometimes from the sideline, it looks a lot worse at the time."
Old 26-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #77
Nickz09
academy
Oh United !!! #GGMU

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Nickz09 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizluq View Post

Joe Lovejoy at Liberty Stadium
The Guardian

Sir Alex Ferguson called on the Football Association to hit Ashley Williams with a lengthy ban after claiming the Swansea City defender "could have killed" Robin van Persie during Manchester United's 1-1 draw on Sunday.

The United manager accused Williams, the Wales team's captain, of deliberately kicking the ball at the striker's head from dangerously close range, suggesting the Dutchman's neck could easily have been broken. The incident provoked a melee, after which both players were booked, but Van Persie was able to continue without receiving treatment. He had gone to ground after being fouled by Nathan Dyer on the edge of the penalty area.

Ferguson appeared furious that tougher action was not taken by the referee, Michael Oliver, and called on the FA to take action against the defender.

"In the Van Persie situation you can clearly see that he could have been killed," he told Sky Sports News. "The FA has got to look into it regardless that he has been given a yellow card. He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years.

"It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee, he could have killed the lad. It was a disgraceful act."

In a BBC interview Ferguson added: "Robin van Persie is lucky to be alive … Robin could have had a broken neck."

Williams denied any malice was involved: "I tried to clear the ball and it hit him on the head. He was obviously a bit angry about that, but it was a much ado about nothing."

Michael Laudrup, the Swansea manager, was puzzled by his opposite number's sense of outrage. He said: "I don't think Alex meant 'kill him' literally. These things happen in games. You get angry in the moment, but then you shake hands and carry on."

Ferguson was angry with Oliver's officiating throughout a match in which a Patrice Evra header was cancelled out by Michu. "The referee had one of those days where we didn't get anything out of him," he said. "It was a shocking performance. I know he is a young referee but I was disappointed with that performance."

Less contentiously, Ferguson was pleased with the way Nemanja Vidic emerged from his first full match for nearly a year after reconstructive knee surgery. "He didn't have much to do, but he came through fine."

Laudrup preferred to concentrate on an encouraging performance and result. He said: "In the same game last season we maybe had too much respect for Manchester United. Our players had only seen them on the television. This time we stood up to them and the result could have gone either way in the end."

Michu, the division's leading scorer, equalised with his 13th league goal since joining Swansea from Rayo Vallecano for only £2m last summer, and Laudrup admitted the Spaniard was playing out of position at centre-forward. The manager said: "Today he scored a typical centre-forward's goal, he was there in the right place for the second ball. But he is really a midfield player who can play up front. In Spain, 90% of his goals came from the second line. He can play either No9 or No10, but he is really a second striker or an offensive midfielder."

Laudrup intends to sign an orthodox centre forward in January and is known to be looking for another Spanish bargain.
semoga diusut tuntas .. sangat membhayan tuh..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 112
#MUFC, 3000, @edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adi_Giggsy, alansachlan, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, anugrahfirman, arymashuda, Ayunda, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, beckz_on7, bendhol, best, BgrRcp, bostar, Bulma, chamid, CurlHargo, denitrisha, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, Diaz Izxux, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, dwitri27, Efri Loebay, ejhawa, eMJi_197, enggalprdhn22, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajarkurtz, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, hendiplast, Hilman-Bukan-Superman, hwstars94, hzent, icalace, iCarus, id4y, ihsan_banget, imamghazali, Indro Sulistyo, irfi_1, jaxians, jipanjipancuro, joule27, kangchandra, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, Nadyan24, Nickz09, nobitanta, nothing23, oldark, om tato, prahmono, Raihan_UKI27, red_girl_mia, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sonyaJKT48, SR 7, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, united7, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, xathrya, ym25, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]