United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-04-2016, 07:23 AM   #31
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Timothy Fosu-Mensah

FOSU-MENSAH COULD FOLLOW SCHWEINSTEIGER

Louis van Gaal has yet to determine the best position for Tim Fosu-Mensah and admits the Manchester United youngster could emulate Bastian Schweinsteiger's switch at Bayern Munich.

United fans who have followed the Dutch defender's rise through the ranks will have seen him excel in the centre-back, full-back and central midfield positions during spells for the Under-18s, Under-21s and most recently the first team.

When asked during Thursday's press conference whether Fosu-Mensah's future could be in midfield, the manager said the options are still open for the 18-year-old and recalled how he nurtured and converted a young Schweinsteiger when he was Bayern boss.

"It is dependable on vacancies in your squad," declared van Gaal. "You have seen that players in my squad are playing in different positions than what they are used to in their former careers. It is also a little bit of luck. When there is a vacancy and you think a young player has the quality to play there, you give him the chance. If he takes the chance then that makes him already mentally a good player.

"You cannot say that a player is [just] a full-back. You can see qualities and you make a profile of positions and then you look at the qualities of a player and see if he can fit that. Can he do that, can he perform that? Maybe he shall perform it and then he sticks to that position and then he is the best of all.

"You can ask Bastian Schweinsteiger who, at Bayern Munich, played on the right side, the right wing. I made him a centre midfielder because I looked at his profile and I thought that he can better play in the middle and he enjoys it more than on the right side. I have changed a lot of positions of players."

Fosu-Mensah is just one of a number of young Reds who have impressed for the senior side this term, with Marcus Rashford being the one who has grabbed the headlines with seven goals in 13 games. Van Gaal reminded us of his track record of giving chances to budding players throughout his career.

"I have had that in all my clubs because I give youngsters the chance to do that," he insisted. "My first club was AZ Alkmaar and I was trainer-coach of the second team, I then played with five players from my second team when I was first-team coach.

"At Ajax I had Patrick Kluivert, at 18, who made the same performance as Marcus Rashford. So, I can give a lot of examples of that, it is not new! At Bayern Munich it was Thomas Muller and in Barcelona Xavi was 18 and Iniesta 17. Motta was also 17 and he is now at Paris Saint Germain. It is not strange.

"The big issue is not age. It is quality."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/louis-van-gaal-is-undecided-on-tim-fosu-mensahs-best-position-for-manchester-united.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #32
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Damien Hertog: Timothy Fosu-Mensah is ‘lucky’ Louis van Gaal is in charge

Feyenoord U19s coach Damien Hertog has claimed that Timothy Fosu-Mensah is “lucky” Louis van Gaal is in charge of Manchester United due to the Dutchman’s willingness to play young players.

Fosu-Mensah rose through the ranks at Ajax before moving to England in 2014.

The 18-year-old has enjoyed a breakthrough campaign under van Gaal at Man United this season and Dutch compatriot Hertog, although sad to see young talent leave the Netherlands, is pleased that Fosu-Mensah is doing well at Old Trafford.

“In a way we are proud [of Fosu-Mensah] too … he deserves it,” Hertog said.

“He is lucky that in van Gaal he has a manager who always has an eye on youth players but also that he is doing well and, of course, he did this himself.”

Fosu-Mensah has pace, power and a technical ability to match.

He has played at both right-back and centre-back this term and his intelligence on the pitch in either position belies his years. It is clear that Fosu-Mensah has a big future at United and van Gaal deserves credit for placing his faith in him.

Code:
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/04/22/damien-hertog-claims-timothy-fosu-mensah-is-lucky-that-louis-van-gaal-is-in-charge-at-manchester-united-146752/
Old 25-04-2016, 12:12 PM   #33
lauraniza
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
lauraniza has no contributions yet
Visit lauraniza's Facebook Visit lauraniza's Twitter

salah satu calon bintang di Mu, tinggal diasah lagi,

lauraniza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #34
Ardi_UIMOLT
Korda Lampung Tengah
#UNITEDTOGETHER

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Ardi_UIMOLT Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraniza View Post
salah satu calon bintang di Mu, tinggal diasah lagi,

betul om laura. smkin diasah smakin tajam. hahahhaa
Ardi_UIMOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 12:47 AM   #35
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

FOSU-MENSAH LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE

Tim Fosu-Mensah says it was a "special" experience to play his part in Manchester United's FA Cup semi-final win over Everton at Wembley.

Of course, the day could have ended differently for the defender and the Reds when Fosu-Mensah was adjudged to have fouled Ross Barkley in the area which led to a Toffees penalty. David De Gea's spot-kick save delighted everyone in a red shirt, none more so than Fosu-Mensah who once again showed his quality.

The man himself was still buzzing when he spoke to ManUtd.com after the match and says he hopes he can build on what has been a very pleasing couple of months for him since breaking into the first team.

"It was special. It's a great stadium and great atmosphere. It was very special to play in this stadium," he beamed when asked to sum up the semi-final.

"It's been an exciting few weeks but I still have to learn a lot of things and that's what I'm trying to do. Keep learning, keep improving and try to develop as a player and train hard every day."

Fosu-Mensah has recently contributed to helping the Reds go top of the clean sheets table in the league and he saluted the impressive defensive pairing of Chris Smalling and Daley Blind, plus the consistently fantastic form of De Gea as being key to the achievement.

"Chris and Daley communicate so well with me. Everyone in the defence is great, of course David as well. He's a top goalkeeper and he saved us again on Saturday," he added. "You can see the partnership between Daley and Chris and how they express themselves, they're a great pair.

"I'm enjoying playing full-back but I'm happy to play anywhere the manager wants to put me. I just do my best and try my hardest."

Jesse Lingard spoke before the semi-final about the fearlessness he, Fosu-Mensah, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford have all played with this term. His team-mate concurs, but adds that the support from the experienced members of the squad has been invaluable.

"It's about confidence but I think we all try to do what we always do and just play our football," he continues. "We work hard, I work hard and I want to learn a lot. I'm open to learning a lot. I do my best and listen to the coaches and the senior players like Wayne, Carras, Chris and Daley. I listen to them all and try to do something with it.

"The senior players just help me with what I have to do on the pitch, where I have to stand sometimes and other things. It helps me a lot."

The Dutch defender's all-action displays have thrilled the United fans and, while he says it's a great feeling to see the supporters' reaction, he insists there is plenty more to come.

"I'm very delighted [to see the fans' reaction] but, as I said, I have to keep working hard," he insisted. "I just try to keep my head cool and try to do what I always do when I play and focus on playing my game."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/tim-fosu-mensah-hails-special-day-at-wembley-as-united-reach-fa-cup-final.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Tim Fosu-Mensah hails 'special' Wembley experience despite Everton penalty scare

* Tim Fosu-Mensah continued his run in the United team at Wembley
* Despite giving away a penalty the Dutch youngster enjoyed the experience
* He also hailed the influence of Chris Smalling and Daley Blind on his game

Tim Fosu-Mensah is still basking in his 'special' experience of playing in Manchester United's FA Cup semi-final win at Wembley.

The 18-year-old defender has found himself thrust into the limelight recently as a spate of injuries has seen him handed a spot in the United back line.

His run in the side continued at Wembley, where Anthony Martial dramatically booked the Reds a spot in the final with his late winner.

By the time the Frenchman bagged his winner Fosu-Mensah was off the pitch. The Dutch youngster fouled Ross Barkley for Everton's penalty, which Romelu Lukaku mercifully missed, and was replaced by Antonio Valencia shortly after.

The incident was not enough to dim Fosu-Mensah's first impression of Wembley.

'It was special. It's a great stadium and great atmosphere. It was very special to play in this stadium,' he told manutd.com.

Fosu-Mensah's team-mate Anthony Martial booked the Reds' spot in the FA Cup final with his last-gasp strike

'It's been an exciting few weeks but I still have to learn a lot of things and that's what I'm trying to do. Keep learning, keep improving and try to develop as a player and train hard every day.'

Fosu-Mensah hailed his defensive colleagues Chris Smalling and Daley Blind for their role in guiding his progress into the team, stating his pleasure at playing alongside them.

'You can see the partnership between Daley and Chris and how they express themselves, they're a great pair,' he added.

'Chris and Daley communicate so well with me. Everyone in the defence is great.

'I'm enjoying playing full-back but I'm happy to play anywhere the manager wants to put me. I just do my best and try my hardest.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3557978/Manchester-United-defender-Tim-Fosu-Mensah-hails-special-Wembley-experience-despite-Everton-penalty-scare.html
Old 26-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Fotonya bisa pas sebelahan bareng eks United, Tom Cleverley
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:27 PM   #38
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Fosu Mensah memilih meninggalkan pelatihan timnas Belanda karena masalah pada pahanya agar bisa ikut tur pramusim United.

The teenage defender is prioritising club football this summer as he looks to make an impression on the new Man Utd boss.

With the Premier League done and dusted until August, the eyes of the footballing world are turning towards the international game.

The European Championships are fast approaching and countries across the continent are getting their last friendlies in before the summer tournament starts next week, while the Copa America is already underway.

But while Manchester United have plenty on international duty, young defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah has opted out of recent games for the Netherlands against the Republic of Ireland, Poland and Austria.

"A groin problem was causing me too much problems," he said.

"I told the national team coach about it and also informed the doctor. I need to rest. If I do too much now, I will be sidelined during pre-season. We also have a trip to China coming up with Manchester United. I have to be fit for that. It's a long journey and we will be training hard.

"I will meet with my physio in two weeks' time and we will do everything to make sure I will be ready for the first training of the new season.

"The national team coach has ensured me that he is keeping a close eye on me. I am still only 18. My time will come. I am focused on United now. I was happy with the call-up for Netherlands and the coach will keep following me."

After making his debut in the 3-2 win over Arsenal in February, Fosu-Mensah went on to make 10 appearances and 4 starts in his first season with the first team.

HTML Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-youngster-fosu-mensah-11428096
Old 05-06-2016, 09:00 PM   #39
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Mantap Fosu-Mensah. Tidak hanya talenta tapi sejauh ini dia punya attitude yg tepat.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #40
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Fosu-Mensah agent responds to Manchester United exit talk

Dutch defender has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford this summer.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah's agent has branded speculation the Dutchman could leave Manchester United this summer as 'rubbish'.

The 18-year-old has been left out of the squad to play Galatasaray in Gothenburg on Saturday with Jose Mourinho later revealing the defender is injured.

Fosu-Mensah, who made 10 appearances last season, travelled with the team for their pre-season tour of China but it has not stopped speculation that he could be sold or loaned out before the start of next season.

But his agent, Jonathan Barnett, has insisted the reports are false.

He told IBTimesUK : "There is no truth in it. These reports are complete rubbish."

Fosu-Mensah was one of five first-team players to miss out on the trip to Sweden.

Chris Smalling is also injured while Bastian Schweinsteiger, Adnan Januzaj and Andreas Pereira also failed to make the cut.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 65
adelberth, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, asririzky, atticus.finch, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cii_iyon, d10neladitya, delongedee, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, FebryNB, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, jifortin, Jodirama, lauraniza, matthewsamad, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, paiman, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, SR 7, stamansa, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, yudhadit21, zudomiriku