United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 08-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [EPL] Manchester United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion

VS

Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion

Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion - Premier League Gameweek 34
Minggu, 15 April 2018
Kick Off : 22.00 WIB
Venue : Old Traford, Manchester
Wasit : Paul Tierney
Live : beIN Sport 1

Last edited by Riskur; 13-04-2018 at 05:44 PM..
Old 08-04-2018, 01:02 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs West Bromwich Albion

Head to Head pertemuan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 56x
Imbang : 32x
West Bromwich Albion menang : 43x

10 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
20 Oktober 2014 - West Bromwich Albion 2 - 2 Manchester United
08 Maret 2014 - West Bromwich Albion 0 - 3 Manchester United
28 September 2013 - Manchester United 1 - 2 West Bromwich Albion
19 Mei 2013 - West Bromwich Albion 5 - 5 Manchester United
29 Desember 2012 - Manchester United 2 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
11 Maret 2012 - Manchester United 2 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
14 Agustus 2011 - West Bromwich Albion 1 - 2 Manchester United
18 Desember 2016 - West Bromwich Albion 0 - 2 Manchester United
1 April 2017 - Manchester United 0 - 0 West Bromwich Albion
17 Desember 2017- West Bromwich Albion 1 - 2 Manchester United
Old 10-04-2018, 03:57 PM   #3
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Saatnya memperlebar jarak dengan Liverpool dan Spurs.
Semoga di match ini Sanchez nyetak gol ketiganya buat United.
Amin.
Old 14-04-2018, 02:49 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATCH PREVIEW: UNITED V WEST BROM

Setting the scene: After last weekend's dramatic derby win over leaders Manchester City, United will take on bottom-club West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. The Reds have been on an excellent run of form in the Premier League recently and will confident of claiming a sixth successive win this weekend against the struggling Baggies. It would also continue the momentum that is building at the start of a busy week for Jose Mourinho's men, with an away game at Bournemouth and trip to Wembley for the Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham to come.

How can I follow it? Sunday’s match kicks off at 16:00 BST and will be broadcast live in the UK on Sky Sports. MUTV subscribers on Sky or Virgin Media, the MUTV app, or online at MUTV.com can enjoy match build-up from 14:00 BST on the Match Day show and listen to radio commentary of the game, before watching it in full at midnight. You can also keep up with all the action as it happens via ManUtd.com's live match blog and our official Twitter account @ManUtd.

What’s the team news? The only player expected to be absent for United is goalkeeper Sergio Romero, who is still sidelined with the injury sustained on international duty with Argentina last month. But the boss could give an update on his squad in Friday's pre-match press conference. Meanwhile, West Brom are set to be without Hal Robson-Kanu (concussion), James Morrison (Achilles) and Gareth Barry (knee). Captain Jonny Evans is a doubt to face his former club with a knee injury, but caretaker manager Darren Moore told the media on Friday that on-loan Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge, midfielder Sam Field and former Spurs winger Nacer Chadli have trained and could be part of the squad on Sunday.

How have we been doing? After the thrilling 3-2 victory over City last Saturday, United will head into Sunday's game full of confidence, having also scored 12 goals in our previous five league matches. The Reds' last home game resulted in a 2-0 win over Swansea City, in which Romelu Lukaku scored his 100th Premier League goal. The Reds are currently second in the league, four points ahead of third-placed Liverpool, and will want to solidify that position with just six games left to play.

What about West Brom? It has been a disappointing campaign both on and off the pitch for the Midlands club. Despite finishing 10th last term, the Baggies are now faced with the ignominy of relegation after eight successive seasons in the top flight. They currently have 21 points from 33 games and are 10 points adrift of safety. After parting company with manager Alan Pardew over the Easter weekend, Albion will be looking for a strong end to the season under interim boss Moore. The former Baggies defender led the team to a 1-1 draw against Swansea in his first match at the helm last weekend, which ended a terrible run of eight straight defeats.

What’s our record like against them? United have the edge over West Brom historically, winning 56 of our 131 meetings in all competitions - with the first taking place back in 1892. West Brom have won 43 and there have been 32 draws. The Reds' biggest win against the Baggies came back in 1970, when braces from John Fitzpatrick, Bobby Charlton and Alan Fowling and another effort from George Best sealed a 7-0 victory at Old Trafford.

When was our last meeting? United faced West Brom back in December in the reverse fixture at The Hawthorns, and the Reds emerged victorious with a hard-fought 2-1 win thanks to two goals in eight first-half minutes. Jesse Lingard's effort deflected in off Ahmed Hegazi before Romelu Lukaku headed home the decisive goal against his former club. Gareth Barry pulled one back for the Baggies late on but it proved to be a mere consolation.

Did you know? There could be three players on either side facing their former club this weekend. Reds striker Lukaku scored 17 goals during a loan spell at West Brom in 2012/13, including a hat-trick against United in the eventful 5-5 draw on the final day of the season. For the Baggies, Jonny Evans spent nine years at OT before joining the Baggies in 2015 and keeper Ben Foster made 23 appearances in five years before leaving in 2010.

What do you think the result will be? Get involved and make your prediction with the Manchester United Score Predictor and win amazing prizes throughout the season with Marathonbet.

Who’s the referee? Paul Tierney will take charge of his first ever game at Old Trafford on Sunday - and only his second game involving United after handling the Reds' 4-0 FA Cup victory at Yeovil back in January. The Wigan whistler has refereed three West Brom matches this season, including their goalless draw at Liverpool in December. He will be assisted by Richard West and Andy Garratt, while Mike Dean has been appointed as the fourth official.

www.manutd.com
Old 14-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WBA GAME FOCUSES ON #allredallequal

Manchester United’s Premier League game against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday is being dedicated to the club’s equality, inclusion and diversity campaign called #allredallequal .

In and around Old Trafford, there will be a number of displays focusing on equality – all showcasing the work being carried out by the club as part of the #allredallequal initiative.

The East Stand will play host to banners, displaying United’s promise to equality, while the surrounding areas of the stadium will demonstrate the club’s support for the #allredallequal initiative as we continue to celebrate the diversity of our unrivalled supporters.

Before kick-off at 16:00 BST, there will also be a series of activities taking place to highlight the campaign, with a centre circle flag being placed on the Old Trafford pitch, as well as the production of a digital animation on the LED Boards.

Manchester United’s Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold, said: “The club’s equality work is something that everybody is proud of, as this continues to grow and develop through our engagement with players, staff, and of course supporters.

“The club has worked closely with many equality stakeholders and charities to ensure that our inclusion and diversity work is supporting a wide range of initiatives, making a positive impact on all those who visit Old Trafford and support the club, no matter where they are in the world.”

Manchester United is committed to progressing equality, diversity and inclusion within every area of the club and recently launched the new Virtual Steward Service, allowing supporters to report any discriminatory behaviour at games, simply by using the mobile service, texting HELP to 84222.

#allredallequal links all efforts of equality together as we strive to be the best both on and off the pitch. Work will continue to develop and grow with the support of Stonewall, Kick It Out, Level Playing Field, MUDSA and many more groups as the club strives to be at the forefront of this essential area.

Fans can engage with the club’s work on equality via social media, using the hashtag #allredallequal , or by visiting manutd.com/allredallequal.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-04-2018, 08:16 AM   #6
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Jijik banget lihat pertandingan semalam. Heran banget, ini tim yang habis mengalahkan City setelah tertinggal 2 gol. Dalam waktu seminggu bisa anjlok gini.

Valencia, Rooney era Van Gaal jilid II. Main hanya karena dia kapten. Nggak layak main meski dengan alasan setidaknya bisa bertahan. Kapten tapi sama sekali nggak bisa menaikan mental temennya. Blom bobroknya kemampuan menyerangnya. Pemain West Brom malah bahagia klo bola ke Valencia. Dijamin nggak akan diapa2in.

Setidaknya nggak 'ngasih" juara ke City saat derbi. Meski gelar juaranya dikasih 1 GW kemudian.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho admits Manchester United were 'deservedly punished' in shock defeat by West Brom and says players let derby win go to their heads: 'We were masters in complication'

* Manchester City win title after Manchester United lose to West Brom
* Jose Mourinho says that United were 'deservedly punished' at Old Trafford
* The United boss stresses City didn't win the league because of United's defeat

Jose Mourinho accused his players of letting victory in the Manchester derby go to their heads after Sunday's shock defeat at home to West Brom saw Manchester City crowned Premier League champions.

United's comeback win at the Etihad only delayed City's title party by a week, and Mourinho claimed that he could 'smell' the change in mood among his squad during the week.

'I know them,' he said. 'I have lots of experience and that's not me because I won eight titles. I'm not on the moon because I won against Manchester City, a match that is only three points.

'I saw lots of people on the moon because we won against Manchester City. Like to win against City was the most important thing ever. I won too much to be happy with just one big victory.

'In my opinion, it affected for sure some of the people that were too happy just with that.

'During the week I was trying to fight that because I was feeling it.' Mourinho admitted that United didn't deserve to beat bottom club West Brom because his players were guilty of trying to be too fancy.

Paul Pogba, in particular, was a major disappointment following his two-goal performance in the derby. United's record signing was substituted just before the hour mark although Mourinho claimed that also had something to do with Pogba being on a yellow card.

Jose Mourinho admitted his Manchester United side didn't deserve to win against West Brom. Mourinho looks dejected following his side's shock defeat to Premier League basement boys

'I think we were deservedly punished because we were masters in complication,' he said.

'The players didn't want to play simple. Everything was slow, everything was one more touch, one more flick, one more turn, ball lost. There was no fluidity in our football.

'I don't think we deserved to lose but not to win this match, we deserved that punishment for sure.

'Paul was complicated like all the rest of the players; one more touch always.' 'He also had a yellow card. Before the substitution he had a situation not for a second yellow card, but you never know, in football the way the referees react to that.'

Mourinho admitted that City deserve to be champions but dismissed suggestions that United had handed the title to their rivals by losing on Sunday.

'Come on,' he added. 'I won titles. I wouldn't be happy if somebody says I won the title because someone lost the match.

'City won the title because they won more points than anybody else, because they won at Tottenham on Saturday and because they only lost two matches.

'They didn't win the title because Manchester United gave it to them. That's not fair to them.

'When somebody is champion they deserve to be champions. I'm not going to come here with excuses.

'When we beat them, I didn't make it like the biggest victory of my career. I said they would win the title sooner or later because they are the best team. If it wasn't today it would be next weekend.' Mourinho backed himself to give Pep Guardiola a closer fight next season, saying: 'I trust in my work, that is for sure. I have no reason not to.

'Eight titles and three Premier Leagues and the last was not 20 years ago. I know how to win.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5618487/Mourinho-admits-Manchester-United-deservedly-punished-Manchester-City-crowned-champions.html
2 GW yg antiklimaks, GW lalu mengalahkan pemuncak klasemen dikandang, GW selanjutnya dikalahkan peringkat buncit dikandang. yah setidaknya target GW lalu tercapai, seri/gak kalah eh malah menang dikandang tetangga, gak jadi pesta didepan United eh malah kasih gelar ke tetangga dikandang sendiri. yah sudahlah, fokus buat semifinal FA aja & mempertahankan posisi 2 yg hanya beda 1 poin (walaupun masih menyimpan 1 partai sisa)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, penk22_, Rean, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan