United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 06-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #101
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: United Young Player in National Teams

06/09/2014 10:04 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Keane helps England U21s keep clean sheet

Manchester United youngster Mike Keane played a full 90 minutes and helped his team to keep a clean sheet on Friday evening as England Under-21s secured a hard-fought 1-0 victory over Lithuania in Kaunas.

Despite dominating possession and creating a number of chances, the Three Lions did not break the deadlock until Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane stepped off the bench to crash a powerful header past Tomas Svedkauskas in the 81st minute.

The result leaves England with a nine-point lead at the top of their UEFA European Championship qualifying group with just Tuesday’s clash against Moldova left to play. United's Tyler Blackett hopes to feature in that game after sitting on the bench against Lithuania.

Keane enjoyed a relatively quiet evening while playing at right-back and he will have been pleased to end a busy week on a positive note after securing a loan move to Barclays Premier League new boys Burnley on transfer deadline day.*

Speaking to TheFA.com ahead of Friday night’s big game, Keane explained why he is excited to report for work with Sean Dyche’s newly-promoted team at Turf Moor.

“I’m very happy about it, it should be a great experience for me in the Premier League so I’m really looking forward to it,” Mike said. “I didn’t have a clue until about*five o'clock*on deadline day, so it was all a bit of a rush and hectic but we managed to get the loan deal done.

“I feel it’s the next step in my progression. I think I’ve done pretty well in the Championship over the last two seasons when I’ve been out on loan there. But I’ve only played once in the Premier League before [against Sunderland this season], so I’m looking forward to making that next step and playing some more.”
Old 24-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #102
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

@ManUnitedYouth: United's Demetri Mitchell starting for England U18s away to Italy, kick-off in an hour or so.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:19 PM   #103
rondwisan

02/10/2014 - Manutd.com, Adam Marshall
Shaw gets Under-21 call

Luke Shaw has been named in the England Under-21 squad and is one of three Manchester United players selected by coach Gareth Southgate.

The summer signing has made one appearance this term, performing superbly in the weekend win over West Ham United, and has been treated carefully after injuring his hamstring on the eve of the season.

Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone is also fit again and included in the party, as is defender Mike Keane, who is currently on loan with Burnley.

The England Under-20 side are also in action next week in a mini-tournament in the Netherlands with midfielders Ben Pearson and Josh Harrop featuring, even though the latter was forced off in the first half of Monday's Under-21 win against Tottenham due to injury.

James Wilson, who was withdrawn at the break in Stevenage, is not in either squad as he continues his return to full fitness.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #104
rondwisan

12/11/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Wilson and Harrop set for England U20 outing

Manchester United duo Josh Harrop and James Wilson could represent England Under-20s in their clash with their Canadian counterparts in Bournemouth on Wednesday night.

Both players missed the Under-21s' 1-1 draw at Chelsea over the weekend after Wilson came off the bench in the 1-0 win over Crystal Palace in the Barclays Premier League.

Harrop returned from injury in a rare defeat for Warren Joyce's side against Leicester City and has already played for Aidy Boothroyd's international team.

"I've been in the gym every day, doing the bike and keeping my fitness up by doing weights," he told MUTV recently. "I want to get sharp and get back winning again. It was disappointing to miss the Turkey game but there are obviously other ties when I'll be able to play again, hopefully."

Wilson, who had to pull out of the latest squad named by Boothroyd, admitted: "When you play for England, you're representing your country. So it's a very proud moment when you get called up for that."
Old 12-11-2014, 07:13 PM   #105
rondwisan

Another young Lad ...

@AdamSMarshall: United youngster Marcus Rashford has been called into the England Under-18 squad for the two games with Poland on Saturday and Monday.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 83
ad13t, Aldi_Rizal, Alphin Ambo, alxjay24, AMOER, andiancha, Arimahyudin, arthaphore, aruza, asririzky, ayahocta, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bryan98, christof_ww, ctwoprod, dannyboy, der_emperor, Dhie_Cantona07, dudut, dulsun, dwitri27, edoardo, fachryandrea, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fajrinited, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, Ganda_aja, goodmin, h-ANG, HaHa, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jifortin, Lang25, maxtotti2010, morrowhadran, MU Selalu, MUFC1878, Muhammad Naufal, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, Radical, rahmatedi, red, Redsbusby, revald, risyadfardy, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, Siti Aminah, smile_boy, stamansa, Tamanaro, Tevan, tommy_dinuri, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanilla.Float, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm