United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-02-2014, 10:36 AM   #201
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

Kayanya gak ngerti yah maksud ane? baca berulang dulu cari ngerti deh.

"berani gak yah Moyes berani keluarin pernyataan begini soal pemain muda yang dilepasnya sekarang maupun nanti?" kayanya ane gak bicara soal Mata, Mata- Mou hanya sebagai contoh kok, untuk Zaha, Tunnicliffe dkk.

-------------------

Ada joke paling keren yang lagi top di Unitedrant:

Sending Mata to Moyes is like giving a smartphone to your grandparents...

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #202
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Emang ada pemaen muda United yang selevel Mata? Apa Mou melakukan itu ke semua youngster yang dia buang? Kayak ke Matic dulu? Atau ke 2 angkatan reserve yang nggak kepake pas dia berkuasa. Seingatku nggak ada produksi pemaen muda pas jaman Mou, jadi hampir semua terbuang.

Apa2 langsung perbandingannya ke Moyes. Klo Moyes gimana ya?

fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #203
Zee de Wazza
first team
Anonymous - UPC

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Zee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really nice
Visit Zee de Wazza's Facebook Visit Zee de Wazza's Twitter Zee Khalifa

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby7beckham View Post
Artikel menarik dari Pangeran Siahaan tentang Juan Mata
5 halaman dan isinya Luas Biasa!

Mourinho Melewatkan Kesempatan Membunuh MU dengan Menjual Juan Mata
Nice post om, ane juga suka banget ma artikelnya tuh Pange
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zee de Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:40 PM   #204
Zee de Wazza
first team
Anonymous - UPC

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Zee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really nice
Visit Zee de Wazza's Facebook Visit Zee de Wazza's Twitter Zee Khalifa

Welcome to Man United Juan Mata, tim dimana kekalahan itu udah biasa, maka biasakanlah hehe. Kasian banget doi, kayak sia-sia gitu maennya yg ciamik karena rekan-rekannya maennya katrok.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zee de Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #205
jifortin
Korda Jepara
@UtdIndonesiaJAP

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
jifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to all
Visit jifortin's Twitter

2 match 2 assist, it's simply awesome
Ditunggu assist-assist selanjutnya dan tentu saja golnya
Old 03-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #206
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Mata: My first week

Each Monday, Juan Mata sits down to share his thoughts in his personal blog. Below is an extract from this week's musings...

As I write this I keep thinking about all the things that have happened in the last week…

And I do that still from the hotel room where I live since I arrived in Manchester a week ago. For the next posts I hope I can write from my own house; I’m looking forward to find it! I think it’s important to find a home as soon as possible and there are very nice areas to live here in Manchester.

As I already said, the reception from the club has been great, to be honest. Both my team-mates and the fans are making me feel very comfortable since the first day. In terms of football, we all hope to start a good run of results and to climb up the Premier League table.

The week started with a victory against Cardiff. It was my first game with United, and it was in Old Trafford. I can assure you that I will never forget that night. The reception from the fans was unbelievable. And the ovation when I was substituted, amazing. You get goose bumps…

Unfortunately, we didn’t win our second game of the week, in Stoke. It’s a tricky stadium, and the wind was not a good help to play football, but I honestly think we didn't deserve to lose. We were really unlucky with their first goal, and it reflects what the game was. We tied the score and we felt we could win, but right afterwards we conceded a second goal in a divided ball.

We had good chances, yet we couldn’t score. We went back home with no points, feeling that we just can’t lose this kind of game again. I hope that piece of luck we are missing will come to our side, because we are struggling even with injuries. In Stoke, our two centre-backs had to leave the pitch before half-time. However, as I said before, I’m sure we will start a good streak and get better results...

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/NewSignings2013/NewSignings2013News/2014/Jan/juan-mata-blog-3-feburary.aspx?pageNo=2

Old 04-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #207
troy andreas

Giggs: Mata can be great

Old Trafford legend Ryan Giggs believes Juan Mata has the ability to become a Manchester United great.

During his days at Valencia, Mata expressed his admiration for Giggs and the feeling is clearly mutual after the latter saw the Spaniard's skills in training for the first time.

In an exclusive interview with MUTV, United's no.11 was asked if the Reds' record signing could become one of the club's all-time greats. "I think he could be," replied Giggs. "He's obviously got the talent.

"I don't want to put too much pressure on him but I don't see why not. I think that coming here will help him with regards to playing for Spain as well, if he is playing week in and week out [for us]. Spain have got a great side so if we have a regular Spanish player within Manchester United, it will be great because they are such a good team at the moment.

"The players are just like the fans," Giggs continued. "When they see a quality player come through the door, it gives them that excitement and you feel it around training. It gives everybody a lift.

"He has fitted in well. Obviously, we've played against him for the last three years and know the quality he has got. He's fitted in straight away and speaks really good English - better English than most of the lads!"

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/ryan-giggs-expects-juan-mata-to-emerge-as-key-player-for-manchester-united.aspx

Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 AM   #208
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Juan Mata Is the Ideal Foil and Role Model for Manchester United

While Juan Mata’s arrival at Manchester United may represent the first tentative steps toward a new dawn at Old Trafford, the talented midfielder from Burgos is a long way from being the new Messiah at the Theatre of Dreams.

But in the spluttering, overrated winter transfer window that began slowly before petering out altogether at 11:00 p.m. on Jan. 31, Mata’s transfer represented the one moment in the entire proceedings when the whole kit and caboodle actually caught fire, and one the media were not about to let pass.

Players of his quality come up all too rarely, and there was always going to be huge media attention on his winning debut against Cardiff, where he certainly played well, but not quite at the heights that many elements of the press corps would have one believe.

Victory against Cardiff was followed by a swift reality check, when Stoke City (not for the first time) showed just what they thought of reputations, bringing their illustrious guests down to Earth, thanks to a fortunate deflection and a wonder strike from Charlie Adam.

Now that the dust has settled, we can ask the questions. Will Jose Mourinho live to regret selling the Spanish international? And just what will Mata bring to his new club?

Love him or hate him, you could never accuse Mourinho of prevarication when it comes to making football decisions.

The Chelsea boss likes nothing better than players prepared to go to war with him, and despite the fans’ adoration of the affable Juan, the spiky Portuguese coach decided he was going to be the one to sacrifice from the beginning of the season, possibly because he could raise as much money as he did for him.

United, on the other hand, have had Mata on their radar for some time as the type of playmaker they needed to work with the likes of Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie.

With Chelsea’s Premier League obligations against the Old Trafford club concluded, the time was right to do a deal.

The move is a marriage made in heaven, because United need Mata as much as Mata needs United.

All Mata wants to do is play, and I’ve been saying for a long time now that United are in desperate need of radical surgery. Mata is the first incision into what will be a long and precarious procedure.

David Moyes knows he will be able to play him in any one of the attacking midfield roles, be it at No. 7, 10 or 11, and also if need be in the hole behind van Persie up front.

Above all, he knows he will take much of the pressure off the shoulders of an overworked Rooney, who will always be better when focused on doing the one thing he does best, rather than attempting to do everything.

In time, Mata will create a hatful of chances for his Dutch and English teammates, but perhaps it’s how he can connect with the precocious Adnan Januzaj that might be just as significant in the long term.

Aged just 19, the player born in Belgium of Kosovan-Albanian parents has already showed himself to be a potential star of the future.

Always a positive influence in the dressing room, the articulate, approachable, all-round good egg that is Mata could be just the role model the youngster needs to help him develop into the superstar he can undoubtedly become, while still keeping his feet firmly on the ground.

Whatever happens, make no mistake about it: The former Real Madrid, Valencia and Chelsea player will be settling down at Old Trafford for the long haul.

As for being the new Messiah, that’s a different ‘Mata’ altogether.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1948939-juan-mata-is-the-ideal-foil-and-role-model-for-manchester-united
Old 11-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #209
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Luar biasa attitude nya pemain ini, di blog pribadi, sesi interview, maupun berita manutd.com ini pemain menunjukkan rasa pedulinya terhadap United..

positif bgt buat membantu memperbaiki mental pemain yg belum stabil.. semoga game demi game Mata bisa lebih banyak menunjukkan kemampuan terbaiknya.. aset berharga klub, dapet pemain yg tidak hanya mau main di klub ini, tapi juga cinta dan peduli dengan klub ini..

Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #210
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist7 View Post
Luar biasa attitude nya pemain ini, di blog pribadi, sesi interview, maupun berita manutd.com ini pemain menunjukkan rasa pedulinya terhadap United..

positif bgt buat membantu memperbaiki mental pemain yg belum stabil.. semoga game demi game Mata bisa lebih banyak menunjukkan kemampuan terbaiknya.. aset berharga klub, dapet pemain yg tidak hanya mau main di klub ini, tapi juga cinta dan peduli dengan klub ini..
Sangat menjelaskan kenapa sebagian fans Chelsea sangat menyesalkan kepergiannya, mungkin tambah kesal dengan komentar:

"There is something we can always count on - the team's passion and sacrifice. We did fight until the end, and that’s what I felt on the pitch, but once again we can't give excuses.

"The way to carry on is to stick together, the team and the fans, learn from mistakes and be positive, and we will show the character this team has always had."

3 match, 3 assist plus semangat juang yang sangat besar terlihat dilapangan, setelah Giggs, Scholes juga sudah ikutan puji Mata. Tinggal tunggu goalnya nih, mungkin di gawang Arsenal kali.

The Following User Says Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan