United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #211
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Anders Rosenkrantz Lindegaard

28/07/2012 23:05 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lindegaard's big chance

Eric Steele has thrown down the gauntlet to Anders Lindegaard and urged the Dane to press home his claims for a first-team spot during pre-season.

With David De Gea on Olympic duty with Spain, the Scandinavian shot-stopper impressed in South Africa and China and will have further opportunities to shine in the remaining games on the DHL tour.

Lindegaard made one outstanding save in the win against Shanghai Shenhua and has clearly returned in good shape after the disappointment of suffering an injury last season and failing to make an appearance for his country at Euro 2012.

In the second and concluding part of his exclusive interview with MUTV, Steele admits he expects the former Aalesunds keeper to push De Gea all the way for the gloves.

"The manager has got a lovely decision with Anders back, albeit with a totally disjointed pre-season, and he's got David coming back off the Olympics at whatever stage, and there is healthy competition which is what every manager wants," stated Steele.

"I think Anders has got every chance to do so [start the season as first choice]. We brought him back early, as David did on 28 June when he did two days' physical and sports conditioning and then a full week with me before he joined up with the Spanish squad. We made sure he went into there with some form of base.

"David missed pre-season last year, misses it this year and will miss it next year because it's the European Under-21 Championship again. With the value of pre-season, he's missed two and that does throw the gauntlet down to Anders.

"Of course it does and, due to the disjointed nature of pre-season, Anders has got a chance. At the Swedish, Norwegian and German games, Ben Amos will be gone by then, so we've got to travel with Anders and Sam Johnstone and that gives him a chance to say: 'Okay, I'll stake a claim'."

When asked if there is a competitive relationship between the pair for a place in the team, Steele replied: "Of course. If Anders didn't [have that], I'd kick his backside because that is what we brought him in to do. We brought him in initially for the first four or five months to spend time with the master and he worked alongside Edwin [van der Sar]. He had a problem with his knee but at least he was there to see what was expected of him.

"It did him the world of good. Don't forget he's a late developer whose only had about 80-90 games but he's 28 and has still got a great career ahead of him.

"He knows this is his chance. Whoever wears the jersey, it doesn't matter if we're playing a friendly because there's no such thing as a friendly as these are high-profile games. I make the point to Anders not to under-estimate pre-season games in terms of forming an image and impression in the manager's mind. What they should all be thinking about is, when the first XI is decided to go to Goodison, you want to be in that."

Steele feels all four first-team keepers - De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos (who is joining Hull on loan) and Johnstone - realise they have to keep working and striving to become the regular starter at United.

"They are all at the stage where they should not be the finished article like Edwin and Peter Schmeichel," he reasoned. "They know that well so there are still areas for all four of them to improve. So that's what my job is. They've got to be best prepared if that call comes and that's my job.

"I think [the first-team spot] it is up for grabs and the competitive element is what the manager wants. It's why he's looking to improve the squad - he wants to have competition at all levels. So if you're No1, stay with it, or if you're No2, make sure you do everything to take your chance and retain it.

"At the moment, Anders is here and David's at the Olympics and he's got to prepare himself to hand it over to the manager to say: 'Right, what's your decision?'"
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #212
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat Lindegaard..
Resmi perpanjang kontrak sampe tahun 2016.

Yeah, kiper berbakat satunya udah amannn!
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:11 PM   #213
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, udah ol di laptop lg
here the news...

Anders pens new deal

Anders Lindegaard has signed a new four-year deal with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015/16 season.

The Denmark international, 28, signed for the Reds in January 2011 after agreeing a deal the previous month. His debut arrived soon after, in an FA Cup fourth round tie against Southampton at St Mary's.

Lindegaard has since played 13 times for United and looked sharp on each outing. A string of confident performances even helped him displace David De Gea from the number one spot in January 2012. But his status as Sir Alex's first choice was unfortunately brief; a knee injury sustained in training ended his season prematurely.

Fully fit again and, judging by his performances on the DHL Tour, in fine form, Lindegaard says he's delighted to put pen to paper on a new four-year deal.

"I'm very pleased to have signed a new contract," he said. "I'm glad and proud that the manager has shown the confidence he has in me by giving me a new deal.

"There is nowhere in the world I would rather be than right here. The competition for places is tough, as it should be in a club like this. It only makes us better as individuals and, more importantly, stronger as a team.

"It's what I have dreamt of all my life and nothing makes me more proud than wearing the Manchester United badge.”

Sir Alex acknowledged Lindegaard's development and admitted the Dane has the potential number of selection dilemmas in the forthcoming campaign.

"Anders is still relatively young for a goalkeeper but he has come on leaps and bounds since joining us last year," the manager said.

"There is healthy competition in the goalkeeping department, which is always good for the team, albeit a headache for me!

"I am delighted he has signed a new contract and also delighted to see that he has clearly returned from the summer break in good shape after the disappointment of suffering an injury last season.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #214
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Dua kali maen, dua kali kebobolan, dua kali kalah
Kamu sabaro ya Mas ....

20/11/2012 23:02 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Anders upset with defeat

Anders Lindegaard has urged United to get back to winning ways on Saturday against QPR after consecutive defeats without scoring a goal.

The Dane was beaten by Norwich winger Anthony Pilkington's superb header at the weekend and had no chance with Burak Yilmaz's winner for Galatasaray. Despite an impressive display by the keeper, and the team in general, Lindegaard found it hard to take too many positives from another reverse.

"We've lost two games in a row," he told MUTV. "I played two games in a row and we've lost two games in a row. It's very hard to find smiles about anything or a positive side.

"We have an important game on Saturday against QPR and need to get back on track."

Lindegaard admits the incredible atmosphere at the Turk Telekom Arena affected his performance, even though he pulled off a string of fine saves.

"It was quite a special atmosphere to play in," he admitted. "Very hectic, very noisy and loud. You can't really communicate on the field by yelling and talking. You need to be more visual.*

"At times, obviously it was very difficult for me. It's a way of keeping me on my toes and keeping myself in the game communicating, even though they can't hear me! So I was being more visual and showing where I wanted the ball and what kind of pass I was giving - whether they should turn on it or play it back.*

"I think Phil [Jones] did well. He showed he's on the way back and he's an important player for us. He's going to be very important in the next couple of months when we have plenty of games coming up."
Old 28-11-2012, 02:41 AM   #215
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard has criticised football fans for being 'stuck in a time of intolerance' and spoken about the need for a 'gay hero' in the game.
Lindegaard, a Danish international who has played seven games for United this season, wrote in his blog: 'As a footballer I think first and foremost that a homosexual colleague is afraid of the reception he could get from the fans.
'My impression is that the players would not have a problem accepting a homosexual.

Speaking out: Anders Lindegaard says fans are 'stuck in a time of intolerance'

'Homosexuality in football is a taboo subject. The atmosphere on the pitch and in the stands is tough. The mechanisms are primitive, and it is often expressed through a classic stereotype that a real man should be brave, strong and aggressive. And it is not the image that a football fan associates with a gay person.
'The problem for me is that a lot of football fans are stuck in a time of intolerance that does not deserve to be compared with modern society's development in the last decades.
'While the rest of the world has been more liberal, civilised and less prejudiced, the world of football remains stuck in the past when it comes to tolerance.'
The United keeper reveals he discussed whether he should write and publish the blog with his girlfriend Misse Beqiri before deciding to do so. The blog appeared as one of his regular posts the betfair.com site in Denmark.
'To turn a blind eye only indicates that one is not recognising that there is a problem. Of course there is a problem if young homosexuals, who love football, have to quit the sport because they feel excluded.
'That is in every way an unpleasant trend that does not belong in a modern and liberal society. Any discrimination towards people is and should be totally unacceptable, whether it is about skin colour, religion, sexuality etc.

Time for a change: Lindegaard reckons football needs a 'gay hero'
'Homosexuals are in need of a hero. They are in need of someone who dares to stand up for their sexuality.'
Since Justin Fashanu in 1990, no top-flight footballer has come out in the 22 years since.
Anton Hysen, son of former Liverpool defender Glenn, who plays in Sweden's fourth division, came out last year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2DSBtGESE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #216
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lindegaard: West Ham Ujian untuk Kiper

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Kiper Manchester United (MU), Anders Lindegaard, menilai pertandingan melawan West Ham United, di Old Trafford, Rabu (28/11/2012), merupakan ajang untuk mengukur kemampuan kiper.

"Tim seperti West Ham berpotensi memberikan tantangan untuk kiper," ujar Lindegaard.

"Anda harus menata ulang pola pikir Anda ketika Anda bermain melawan Barcelona atau Arsenal karena ada banyak umpan pendek sehingga Anda harus selalu siap dan selalu ada di kotak penalti. Namun, ketika Anda melawan tim, misalnya West Ham, Southampton, atau Stoke, Anda harus mewaspadai umpan silang dan bola mati dan siap dalam pikiran Anda untuk menghadapi itu."

"Liga lain di dunia mungkin melihat sepak bola Inggris dan berpikir bahwa ini hanya soal fisik. Namun, aku mendapati bahwa (dibanding Inggris) tempatku bermain sebelumnya, Norwegia, lebih menuntut kualitas fisik, karena di sana jarang ada permainan cepat di sekitar kotak penalti," tuturnya.

Sumber : Manchester United
Editor : Tjatur Wiharyo
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #217
rondwisan

30/11/2012 22:30, Report by Gemma Thompson
Lindegaard merits his place

Sir Alex Ferguson says Anders Lindegaard is currently earning the right to keep his place in goal after some solid displays between the posts for Manchester United.

The Reds' two senior goalkeeper had been rotated for the first couple of months of the season, before David De Gea enjoyed a solid run in the side from the start of October to mid-November. But after the Spaniard was afforded some time off to deal with a wisdom tooth problem, Lindegaard has grabbed his opportunity to be first choice with both hands. And Sir Alex appears to have no plans to change anything for the time being.

“I don't think Anders has done anything wrong since he came into the team. That’s what is keeping him in,” the manager told reporters on Friday. “They are both good goalkeepers. I have no issue with that. I am going with Anders at the moment because he has not let me down.

“It’s good that you’ve got two competing for a position - that applies to anywhere in the team.

“I am not happy to rotate all the time - I don't think that creates consistency. That’s why I kept Anders in on Wednesday [against West Ham]. I could easily have changed it again but as I said before he has done nothing wrong.

“David is fine. He is still young. He had that tooth infection and had to have two teeth out which meant his jaw was quite badly swollen. We gave him that time off. But Anders has come in and done well.

“It is one of those situations where there is no actual reason to leave Anders out in terms of form. Hopefully David understands that - there is no long term issue there.”
Old 02-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #218
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Harusnya dengan absennya De Gea krn sakit gigi Lindegaard harus bisa lebih maksimal mainnya, tapi sejauh ini dlm 5 pertandingan justru Lindengaard sudah kebobolan 6 gol. Come on Anders!!!
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #219
dery pramudito
reserve player
Manchester is red

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dery pramudito Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit dery pramudito's Twitter

ah ga bagus2 amat nih si lindegaard, msh bagusan de gea jd kiper nomer 1 di MU
dery pramudito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #220
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

kemaren vs reading dia gak cerewet ama bek-beknya...
terus ninju bola sepak pojok juga kurang berani...
mestinya kesempatan de gea absen bisa dia maksimalkan....

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 90
@edosarag1h, A.Per Utd, aGhaa, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, arfad, asririzky, ayahocta, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Brian Agni, chincarito, Cl'everly, dannyboy, dee_vee7, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, eyeofday, fadilbedil, ferly_Liemz, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hzent, id4y, ilz, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MayaSf, mbah mangun, MUFC1878, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Rean, red, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, wahyou91, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeifel, zudomiriku, [skywalker]