United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 04-02-2022, 06:16 PM   #1811
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David de Gea Quintana

Congrats, David!

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 11:18 PM   #1812
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 17-02-2022, 11:43 AM   #1813
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David de Gea demands his Man United team-mates are more clinical and 'kill the game' in future after grinding out a win over 10-man Brighton in another unconvincing display at Old Trafford

* David de Gea was still far from satisfied with Man United's 2-0 win over Brighton
* Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes scored to down Graham Potter's side
* But the Seagulls caused plenty of problems, despite finishing with 10 men
* De Gea urged his United team-mates to be more clinical in future matches

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea was still far from satisfied with their win over Brighton on Tuesday night, insisting that the Red Devils need to be more clinical and kill games off.

An unconvincing display at Old Trafford was lit up by Cristiano Ronaldo's sensational goal in the first half before Bruno Fernandes finished off 10-man Brighton with a stoppage-time second.

But, despite going down to 10 men, Graham Potter's side were still causing problems for United and the hosts left it late before making their numerical superiority count.

De Gea, who made a stunning save to stop Brighton taking the lead in the first half, demanded his team-mates to put teams to the sword earlier in future games.

'I was there saying "come on, we have to kill the game" because, in the Premier League, you never know. Even with 10 players, they can score,' De Gea told MUTV after the game.

'So it was too late the goal, but at least we scored the second goal. We should have scored much earlier, we had a couple of good chances and then you suffer when you don't score the goal. You don't kill the game, you suffer.

'They are a good team, they know how to play, but this is football. We win the game and we are happy.

'To be honest, I think we had control of the game in the second half. The first half wasn't the best, they had a couple of good chances but then we reacted very well in the second half.

'We scored a goal, we got the red card for them. Even like this, we gave a couple of chances at the end.'

Manchester United stopper David de Gea was far from satisfied with their win over Brighton. De Gea had to make a sublime stop to deny Brighton in the first half of the Old Trafford game

De Gea also conceded that United should be fighting for more than a top-four place in the Premier League.

Victory, after successive draws, lifted United above West Ham into fourth place in the table with 43 points from 25 games.

However, the Red Devils are far from secure in that position with sixth-placed Arsenal sat just four points behind but with three games in hand.

'It is great always when you have the three points especially after we draw the last few games. We are all very happy,' added De Gea.

'We should be fighting for more things than the top four, but that is the reality.

'There are many teams fighting for the same position and with the quality we have we should win a lot of points.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10518539/David-Gea-demands-Man-United-team-mates-clinical.html
Old 22-02-2022, 09:13 AM   #1814
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I feel as if I'm from Manchester': David De Gea insists he cannot see himself EVER leaving Old Trafford ahead of his return to boyhood club Atletico Madrid in the Champions League this week

* David de Gea joined Man United from boyhood club Atletico Madrid in 2011
* The goalkeeper faces his former side in the Champions League on Wednesday
* Ahead of his return, the Spaniard claimed he feels like he is a Manchester native
* The 31-year-old insisted he is going to his hometown looking for a United win

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has revealed he cannot see himself moving away from Old Trafford ahead of facing his former side Atletico Madrid.

The Madrid native will face his boyhood club for the first time since his 2011 move to United on Wednesday in their Champions League last-16 tie.

Despite returning to his hometown, the Spaniard claimed he now considers himself a Manchester local and suggested he intends to stay at United.

'I like the fact I was born in Madrid, but at the end of the day, it's just a city,' he told UEFA.

'Now I feel as if I'm from Manchester; I just feel like anyone else from Manchester. Where you are loved and welcomed is your home.

'I've been here for many years and, obviously, anything can happen in life, in the world of football, but honestly I don't see myself away from Manchester United.

Man United goalkeeper David de Gea cannot see himself moving away from Old Trafford. The 31-year-old will face his former side Atletico Madrid this week in the Champions League. The Spaniard's contract at United is set to expire in 2023 but he suggested he wants to stay. De Gea claimed he owed his self-belief and mental strength to his breakthrough as a teenager

'Of course, I'm going back home [for this tie], I'm going back to the club that gave me the opportunity to be who I am today. But this is just another match.

'Everyone wants to play well, we want to win, it is a Champions League match.

'Obviously, I wish Atletico all the best, but I don't know whether the fact we're playing them is a good or bad omen. Everyone is going there to win, especially me.'

The 31-year-old's contract at Old Trafford is set to expire in 2023 but his comments appear to suggest he is open to an extension.

De Gea broke through at Atletico but could face a mixed welcome after he almost made the move to rivals Real Madrid in 2015.

He claimed he owed his self-belief and mental strength to his breakthrough as a teenager at Atletico.

'At that moment, I was kind of the third-choice goalkeeper [behind Sergio Asenjo and Roberto],' he said.

'I have always believed in myself, I used to train a lot and just tried to prove: "I am here, I may be young but I'm good enough".

'I tried to do my best, and then, it was fortunate for me but unfortunate for Roberto that he got injured and I got the chance to prove that I was good enough.

'When Quique [Sanchez Flores] arrived, the team changed. We won game after game, and there was a moment when Asenjo and I were both available and he chose me. I played nearly every game.

'We made it to the final of the UEFA Europa League, and we won it. We also made it to the final of the Copa del Rey. We lost, but at least we made it to the final. And then we won the UEFA Super Cup against that great Inter side.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10536195/Man-United-goalkeeper-David-Gea-reveals-leaving-Old-Trafford.html
Old 11-04-2022, 09:38 AM   #1815
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Furious David de Gea blasts Man United teammates as 'not good enough' and says Everton defeat is a 'DISGRACE', as interim boss Ralf Rangnick admits the players are 'struggling with expectation'

* Manchester United lost away at strugglers Everton to surrender top four ground
* Everton pull away from the relegation zone with a big win at Goodison Park
* Ralf Rangnick says that the manager situation is not an excuse for his players

David de Gea labelled Manchester United's performance in the defeat by Everton a 'disgrace' and Gary Neville said it was a 'joke'.

United fans chanted for the removal of the Glazer family and De Gea laid into his team-mates following the abject 1-0 loss at Goodison Park.

Interim manager Ralf Rangnick said his side did not deserve to qualify for Europe playing like they did.

Goalkeeper De Gea said: 'It is a disgrace from us, we should be winning this game. We don't score but we don't create proper chances to score. We are not good enough, that is for sure. It will be difficult to be in the top four. They [Everton] played Wednesday and they were tired but they had more desire than us. That is not acceptable.'

Former United right-back Gary Neville tweeted: 'United a joke. Well done to Everton.'

Rangnick, whose side are now six points off the top four, played with four forwards for the best part of an hour but admitted United sorely lacked penetration.

David De Gea appeared furious at full-time with the lack of creativity displayed in attack. Manchester United lie in seventh, behind Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham in the hunt for top four

He put it down to his players struggling with the pressure of expectation and confidence issues. 'After they scored we lost a little bit of our composure and our confidence,' he said.

'With all due respect to Everton, if you don't score a goal against a team who conceded three goals against Burnley you can't expect to get anything.

'If you don't score goals in games like this, it will be difficult to qualify for Europe. The players themselves should be eager to play European football but if we play like we did today we don't deserve to qualify.'

Rangnick insisted: 'I can only tell you that our emphasis in training was to be more aggressive — and even in the first 25 minutes, when we dominated the game, I wanted us to win more second balls and pin them back.'

Rangnick denied that the speculation over Erik ten Hag was affecting the players. The Ajax manager is in talks with United about taking on the manager's job permanently.

'I don't see any connection between this performance and a new manager coming in,' added Rangnick.

'You can't let anyone have that kind of alibi or excuse. A new manager will come and it doesn't matter if it's announced in five, 15 or 20 days.'

United had to walk off in front of their fans, some of whom expressed anger at the performance. United were investigating after Ronaldo appeared to knock a mobile phone out of the hand of a supporter in the stand overlooking the tunnel.

Rangnick said: 'I know that we have fantastic supporters and the only thing we can do is stick together and raise the level of performance. I don't think the place intimidated the players. My feeling is that we struggle with the level of expectation.

'Once you are 1-0 down it doesn't make life easy. You have to score the first goal yourself. We can only help the team find better solutions. We had four strikers on the pitch for virtually 60 minutes but didn't penetrate the Everton box.

'If you don't score in 95 minutes against a team who conceded three goals against Burnley in the week, then it's difficult to understand and explain.'

Everton recovered from a traumatic 3-2 defeat by relegation rivals Burnley in midweek to bolster their survival bid.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10703019/We-dont-create-chances-score-Furious-David-Gea-blasts-Man-United-teammates.html
Old 24-05-2022, 10:14 AM   #1816
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David de Gea tells Man United team-mates 'who don't want to stay' to 'just go' as he slams their 'sloppy' displays this year... and calls on those who stay under Erik ten Hag to be 'ready to fight again' in the next campaign

* Man United closed a torrid campaign with defeat away at Crystal Palace
* The Red Devils finished 13 points adrift of the Champions League positions
* David de Gea slammed his side's performances this calendar year as 'sloppy'
* He wants those who want to be part of the rebuild under Erik ten Hag to be ready

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has scolded his 'sloppy' team-mates' performances this season, and wants anyone who does not want to be part of Erik ten Hag's rebuild to 'just go'.

The Red Devils closed a torrid campaign on Sunday with a 1-0 defeat away at Crystal Palace - in front of their new Dutch manager - on the final day of the season.

West Ham's defeat against Brighton spared United the ignominy of playing in next season's Europa Conference League but they still finished 11 points behind fifth-place Arsenal and 13 adrift of the Champions League spots.

And speaking to MUTV, De Gea delivered a forthright assessment of United's 2022 and said he wants to forget about the season and focus on the challenges come August with those who want to remain at the club.

David de Gea wants his Man United team-mates who don't want to stay at the club to 'just go'. De Gea also scolded his 'sloppy' team-mates for their performances during this calendar year

'It's the same feeling,' the Spain international said.

'The level we have shown in the last three or four months isn't enough to win a Premier League match, we were sloppy, we lost some easy balls around our box, it's impossible to win the games.

'I just want to be positive, to forget about this season. The new manager [ten Hag] was in the stands, so that's a good signal.

'I hope things will get better for next season - that's the past already. We all know it's been a bad season, for everyone.

'The people who don't want to stay, just go.

'And the people who really want to stay at the club, who want to fight for the club, let's have a good rest in the summer, prepare ourselves in the mind and in the body and be ready to fight again next season.'

Sportsmail revealed last week the club are preparing for a summer clearout of players, with up to 10 first-team squad members up for sale.

However, speaking in his first interview as United boss, Ten Hag offered a lifeline to the club's underperforming flops - but warned good 'will not be good enough' in his tenure in the Old Trafford hotseat.

Asked what he sees in the future for United, Ten Hag said: ' 'It's first: accept the current situation but also know one year ago, this club, this team was second in the Premier League.

'There's potential and now it's up to us to get that out. It's a process, it will take time but I'm convinced we will come to that point where we get success. We have to work hard and it has to be based on the right philosophy and strategy.

'I really look forward to doing this job, at this club with massive history, and we want to restore it where it belongs.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10844949/David-Gea-tells-Man-United-team-mates-dont-want-stay-just-go.html
kemungkinan besar masih akan menjadi kiper utama, Henderson akan dipinjamkan dan mungkin saja De Gea yg menjadi kapten/wakil kapten musin depan
Old 03-06-2022, 11:31 PM   #1817
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat atas terpilihnya sebagai pemain United terbaik tahun 2021/2022 !

Old 06-06-2022, 10:35 AM   #1818
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United crown David de Gea with his fourth Players' Player of the Year award despite keeping only EIGHT clean sheets and shipping a record high of 57 goals last season

* David de Gea has been named Manchester United's Players' Player of the Year
* The Spaniard has won the award four times since its inception in 2006
* He fast became one of the most consistent players at Old Trafford this campaign
* Yet, Man United conceded a club-worst of 57 Premier League goals this season
* De Gea also won the Premier League Player of the Month in January 2022

David de Gea has been named the Red Devils' Players' Player of the Year for a fourth time since arriving at Old Trafford.

The 31-year-old was one of the most consistent performers at Manchester United during the 2021/22 campaign and appeared in all 38 Premier League matches for the club.

Despite only managing eight clean sheets - his lowest total since 2018/19 - De Gea regularly rescued his side from embarrassing scorelines during a season to forget for United's defence.

The Red Devils finished the campaign in sixth place having conceded a club record high of 57 goals.

The poor performances in defence gave De Gea a platform to show off his best goalkeeping and he subsequently won seven Man-of-the-Match awards - a feat only matched by summer signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

In January, he also became the first goalkeeper to win the Premier League Player of the Month gong since Southampton's Fraser Forster in February 2016.

David de Gea has won the Player's Player of the Year four times since its inception in 2006. The 31-year-old featured in all 38 of Manchester United's Premier League games this season. Despite the Spaniard's best efforts, Manchester United still conceded a record high of 57 goals

The Spanish international was also named Manchester United's Player of the Month on three successive occasions between November 2021 and January this year.

De Gea looked to be on his way out of Old Trafford last summer, as 25-year-old Dean Henderson challenged his spot between the sticks.

But the Spaniard has since replied with an award-winning season and looks certain to retain his place as number one under new boss Erik ten Hag.

Having won the award four times since its inception in 2006, De Gea stands alone at the top of the Red Devils' POTY podium, with Cristiano Ronaldo, Luke Shaw and Antonio Valencia the only others to have claimed it more than once.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10882469/Manchester-United-crown-David-Gea-fourth-Players-Player-Year-award.html
Old 03-07-2022, 12:39 PM   #1819
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DE GEA: WE CAN’T WAIT FOR TOUR

Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea is eagerly anticipating the start of Tour 2022 and the opportunity to reunite with our overseas supporters.

This summer’s visit to Thailand and Australia will be the team’s first trip outside Europe since Tour 2019 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

De Gea and co are set to depart from Manchester Airport next Friday, with Bangkok as the destination for our first game on the itinerary, against Liverpool, four days later.

The goalkeeper, who has entered his 12th campaign with the club this week as pre-season begins, has expressed his anticipation at seeing our far-reaching support first hand again in the coming weeks.

“I think it’s great to be able to travel first and be able to play in front of fans, especially away from England, around the world,” he explained in an exclusive interview, originally shown in Friday’s episode of United Daily.

“It’s always great to be with the fans and try to make them enjoy [the experience].”
United’s last pre-season tour was ahead of the 2019/20 campaign and also involved a visit to Australia, along with check-ins in Singapore, China and Wales.

Since then, the pandemic has made travel more difficult, with the Reds carrying out summer preparations closer to home over the last two years. But now, our no.1 is delighted to get back on the long road.

“It’s been tough years with the Covid situation so to be able to travel around the world and be with our fans, I think it is going to be very, very nice.

“We can’t wait, the whole team.”

After that opening match against Liverpool in Thailand comes fixtures against Melbourne Victory, Crystal Palace and Aston Villa in Australia.

Tour 2022 concludes there but our pre-season preparations continue with friendlies against David’s former club Atletico Madrid and Rayo Vallecano later in July.

The pre-season games will provide supporters across the globe an opportunity to see how Erik ten Hag’s United are shaping up ahead of our Premier League opener on Sunday 7 August.

De Gea is looking forward to the new campaign and continuing to work under the Dutchman, after doing so this week during the opening sessions of our pre-season at Carrington.

“I think we are all very excited for the new season, for the new manager.

“He plays a very good [type of] football so for sure the fans will love it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-07-2022, 10:43 AM   #1820
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The fans will love it!': David de Gea insists he is confident Man United supporters will relish their style of football under Erik ten Hag after just a week of pre-season

* David de Gea says fans will 'love' the style of football under Erik ten Hag
* Some Man Utd players returned from their breaks for pre-season last week
* The new boss will attempt to reverse the astonishing decline in the post-Ferguson years

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has said that the club's fans will 'love' the style of play under new boss Erik ten Hag.

The majority of the Manchester United squad returned from their summer breaks this week for the first sessions under the new Dutch manager.

Speaking after his first few sessions with the new boss, De Gea told the club's media arm MUTV that the players were all 'excited' for the new season and that fans can expect to see a nice brand of football when Manchester United's campaign gets underway on August 7.

'I think we are all very excited for the new season, for the new manager,' he said.

'He plays a very good [type of] football so for sure the fans will love it.'

As pre-season gets underway, Manchester United appear to have ramped up their business in the transfer market with the club looking to close out deals for Frenkie de Jong and Lisandro Martinez.

David de Gea has said that the club's fans can expect to see good football under the new boss. The goalkeeper returned to pre-season this week along with a host of other stars - but as yet no new arrivals

The Dutch central midfielder who Barcelona are open to selling owing to their dire financial straits.

De Jong has been identified by Manchester United as their primary summer target as they look to refresh their midfield. Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic both departed the club last month on free transfers meaning new recruits were imperative in that area.

Meanwhile, Manchester United have stolen a march on Arsenal in their pursuit for Martinez.

The Argentina international, who can play as a centre-back or at left-back, has told Ajax he only envisages himself playing in the Premier League next season.

Arsenal had appeared to have nipped in front in the race for his signature, but the Ten Hag factor appears to have swung it back in Manchester United's favour.

Arsenal have seen two bids rejected, with the second amounting to £38m including add-ons. Manchester United have matched that bid. Martinez has told the Ajax hierarchy that the club reaching an agreement with either Ten Hag's new club or Mikel Arteta's side would be most beneficial for all parties.

It also emerged on Saturday afternoon that Cristiano Ronaldo intends to leave the club this summer, according to The Times.

The 37-year-old forward, who returned to the club he left for Real Madrid in 2009 last summer, reportedly wants to see out the final days of his career playing at the top of the game, meaning the Champions League.

Manchester United missed out on the top four by a considerable margin after a poor season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ralf Rangnick.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10976191/De-Gea-insists-Manchester-United-supporters-relish-football-Ten-Hag.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 350
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdataqwa, abdu muhammad, abeat_bjm, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, aGhaa, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alexanderjoshua, alfarieano, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, alqodri, ambeh, aMieBeckz, and1, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andree_david, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, AngeloAlvin, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, arfad, arief rachman, ariesto, Arif VDS, arik_, aris9inanjar, Arra, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Bhungshu28, big_ganz, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, chest, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cie_1, clsenz, Cupy, cynta, czr, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, dalasviggi, Danang Pambudi, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dhoyoque, Dino De Gea, doddlez, Dodi Hakim, dododik, dudut, dwi agung, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edobae, Egi Jr, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, ersalamanda, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, ferry11, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, Hermanto, herzgiggsy, hevny9, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, indi30, indraaveiro, ing areese, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jarpop, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jojoredarmy, jonajoni, jratualang, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, Kurniawan Ani, kykyba7, Lang25, lauraniza, legina, Legolash, leo aryo, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marvey, marviel, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, Mochamad Soleh, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad faqih, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, n_42_nk, ocki_26, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rage, randiex, Rean, red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, rexy ongah culun, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, risyadfardy, Rizaldo19, rizluq, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenson, Subagio U. Arra, SuperBecks, Supernan, syahrizal, syakirabilqis, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tamiCarrick, tasho, Teguh23, teha, teokagawa, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tito, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, unromantic_dio, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, van oofaar, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, venlykawuwung, Vicario, Victory, victory II, VinaToeng, Viqiejrx07, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, Wildanz, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wodhan, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zell_dircht, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [skywalker]