United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-04-2020, 06:42 AM   #451
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Rafael Pereira da Silva

MU, Carilah Pemain seperti Chicharito
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United diwanti-wanti oleh mantan beknya, Rafael da Silva, agar tak lagi mengutamakan transfer mahal. MU disarankan mencari pemain yang tak mahal tapi efektif.

MU masih berupaya untuk membangun kembali kekuatannya. Jelang bursa transfer musim panas, Setan Merah kabarnya mengincar Jadon Sancho dan Harry Kane.

Transfer tersebut hampir pasti membutuhkan dana yang begitu besar. Kane saja, misalnya, dibanderol 200 juta pound sterling oleh Tottenham Hotspur.

Rafael pun mengingatkan MU agar tak mengulang transfer-transfer besar yang kerap dilakukan dalam beberapa tahun terakhir. Menurut bek yang kini memperkuat Lyon itu, MU sebaiknya mencari pemain yang tidak mahal namun pekerja keras.

Rafael mencontohkan transfer Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez yang dilakukan MU pada 2010. Kala itu, MU menebus Chicharito dari Chivas Guadalajara senilai 7,5 juta euro.

Selama lima tahun di MU, Chicharito menghasilkan 59 gol dari 157 kali penampilan. Dia ikut membantu MU menjadi juara Premier League sebanyak dua kali.

"Mereka sebaiknya mencari pemain yang ingin bermain untuk Manchester United. Bukan cuma karena Manchester United akan membayarmu," ujar Rafael kepada ESPN seperti dikutip Evening Standard.

"Lihat saja Chicharito. Seberapa keras dia bermain untuk MU? Dia mau main. Berapa banyak MU membayarnya? Tidak banyak. Anda harus pintar," lanjutnya.

"Anda harus melihat kalau si pemain ingin main untuk Manchester United. Harus pintar."

"Harry Kane seorang pencetak gol. Jadon Sancho sangat, sangat bagus, tapi yang utama Anda harus melihat karakter pemain dan melihat apakah mereka benar-benar ingin main bagus untuk MU, bukan cuma datang untuk uang," katanya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #452
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You have to see if they really want to do well for the club and are not just coming for the money': Former Manchester United defender Rafael warns club against big-money deals for likes of Harry Kane and Jadon Sancho because of previous 'mistakes'

* Rafael has warned his former club about making more big-money 'mistakes'
* Manchester United are linked with Harry Kane and Jadon Sancho for high fees
* The Lyon defender believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the right man to lead United

Former Manchester United defender Rafael da Silva has warned the club on pursuing top targets Harry Kane and Jadon Sancho as they might come 'for the money'.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to strengthen his attacking options in the next transfer window and both the Tottenham striker and Borussia Dortmund winger have been linked with a move to Old Trafford.

However, the Brazilian, who now plays for Ligue 1 side Lyon, warned Manchester United against making more 'mistakes' with big-money signings.

Former Man United defender Rafael warned the club about making more big-money 'mistakes'. United are linked to both Harry Kane (left) and Jadon Sancho (right) as club look to strengthen. The Brazilian believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the right man to lead Manchester United

'Harry Kane is a great goal scorer and Jadon Sancho is very, very good,' Rafael said to ESPN.

'But first of all you have to see the character of the player and see if they really want to do well for United, not just coming for the money.

'We have made some mistakes but I hope now that we can get back on track. In this Manchester United, I see more of how they played before and I think soon we will be back where we belong.'

Over the past few years, United have made a number of big name signings that have failed to live up to their billing. Angel Di Maria, Falcao and Alexis Sanchez are some of the promising stars that have not made an impact in recent seasons.

Despite this, Rafael believes that current boss Solskjaer is the right man to lead United back to greatness.

'I love Ole. I love the person he is and the manager he is,' the 29-year-old added.

'Of course, there is a lot still to do but I think he's doing it the right way. He's a person who loves Manchester United and he's going to do everything to help the club. I saw it when I was with him when he coached me and it is important.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8258707/Former-Man-United-defender-Rafael-warns-club-against-big-money-deals-Harry-Kane-Jadon-Sancho.html
benar kata Rafael, menggaat Kane & Sancho sekaligus akan mengurus keuangan United, apalagi ditengah situasi pademi Covid-19 ini. yg realistis sih beli Sancho aja, Kane terlalu mahal & masih ada Rashford & Martial serta Ighalo (kalo dipermanen) yg bisa diandalkan
Old 09-09-2020, 09:28 AM   #453
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former Manchester United defender Rafael has moved from Lyon to Istanbul Basaksehir

Istanbul Basaksehir unveil former Manchester United defender Rafael in bizarre Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video after signing 30-year-old Brazilian on a free
Old 29-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #454
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Brown, Fletcher, O'Shea... these days, they'd say: "f***ing s***, why is HE playing for United?"' Rafael blasts modern fans, insisting even stalwarts of Sir Alex Ferguson's era would cop flak on Twitter

* Rafael has encouraged fans to be patient with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s approach
* He begs fans to 'relax and trust' the club as there is too much 'negativity' online
* Rafael claims that modern day fans would even called O’Shea and Fletcher 's**t'
* He says fans be confident in their players rather than calling for new signings

Rafael da Silva has encouraged Manchester United fans to be patient with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s approach as he criticises their social media interjections.

The former United full-back believes fans are too quick to write off players who aren’t an instant success and claims that historic club players such as Wesley Brown, John O’Shea, Darren Fletcher would have been branded as 'f***ing s***' by the modern day supporter.

As United enter into the final week of the transfer window and the demand for new signings heightens, Rafael begs fans to 'relax and trust' the club and their current players as there is too much 'negativity' around 'good players' online.

Rafael has encouraged Man United fans to be patient with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s approach

He told The Athletic: 'If you see some players who played very well for Manchester United, these days if they played in this team … I speak about Wesley Brown, John O’Shea, Darren Fletcher … I speak about many of us, players who are good Manchester United players historically. But these days, everyone would have said, “F***ing s**t, why is this guy playing for United?”

‘****ing hell, guys, these players are there for a reason, give them some trust and confidence. I am not saying everything is right at United. Many things went wrong and they did wrong but not everything is s**t.

Rafael claims that modern day fans would even called club legend John O’Shea 'f***ing s**t'

The former United full-back also said fans would have also criticised the likes of Wes Brown

‘You see Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernandes, Aaron Wan-Bissaka. Even Fred. Fred is not a flop. He is a good player and sometimes he is not even playing.

'You say you want more midfielders? F****ing hell, Fred is not even playing sometimes.

'You say he is a bad player? He is not a bad player. We need a left-back now. Let’s get a good one. Alex Telles is a very good player and I know him.

‘But these days, Twitter. People are there, like a computer, saying, “Delete the club” or “S**t coach, s**t player”.

'Sometimes you cannot go to Twitter to see if a player is good or not. There are too many negative things. We do need to relax and trust people, just that little bit more.’

Rafael joined United in 2008 along with twin brother Fabio and spent seven years at Old Trafford before signing for Lyon in 2015.

He says that fans should have 'confidence' in players such as Fred because he is 'good player'. Rafael hopes his plea for social media positivity will help players like himself thrive at United

During that time he established himself as a fan favourite among the Manchester United supporters.

Rafael was nominated for the PFA Young Player of the Year award in his debut season and became one of the first names on the team sheet under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Rafael might not have been one the best United players of all time, but he had the respect of the fans after helping the Red Devils pick up three Premier League titles during his time at the club.

He hopes his plea for more social media positivity will help players like himself thrive during their time at Manchester United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8781069/Rafael-blasts-modern-fans-Twitter-moaning-insisting-stalwarts-era-copped-flak.html
Old 30-07-2021, 01:48 PM   #455
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Everyone told me... "he HATES Brazilians"': Man United cult hero Rafael reveals Louis van Gaal bluntly told him to leave club with no explanation - and claims Rivaldo was treated similarly at Barcelona

* Rafael has unleashed another dig at his former Man United boss Louis van Gaal
* The Brazilian defender played one season for Van Gaal before being offloaded
* He's now claimed he was sold by the Dutchman because he 'hates Brazilians'
* Van Gaal clashed with Rivaldo at Barcelona and got rid of him in his second spell
* The Dutch coach denied the claims and pointed out that Rafael 'lost the battle with Antonio Valencia' for the full-back position

Former Manchester United defender Rafael has claimed Louis van Gaal bluntly told him to leave the club because he 'hates' Brazilian players.

The 31-year-old has made his fractious relationship with Van Gaal no secret and previously described him as 'one of the worst' coaches he has ever worked with.

The season before Van Gaal took over, Rafael had been a fairly regular starter at United, but in the Dutchman's first campaign in 2014-15 he was reduced to just 11 first-team appearances.

Rafael (right) has claimed Louis van Gaal (left) sold him because he 'hates Brazilians'. The Brazilian had been a regular but fell down the pecking order when Van Gaal took over

Van Gaal made it clear early on that Rafael was not part of his plans at Old Trafford and offloaded him to Lyon in 2015, ending the Brazilian's seven-year stay at the club. Rafael's twin brother Fabio also left United in 2014, the year Van Gaal was hired.

Rafael has now revealed Van Gaal got rid of him without any explanation and believes it may have been because he 'hated' working with Brazilian players after clashing with Rivaldo during his first spell as Barcelona boss.

'I never got an explanation. When Van Gaal arrived, he just said: "OK, you leave",' Rafael told The Athletic.

'He came in with an idea of the players he wanted, and didn't want, and set about making those changes instantly. He never explained it to me.

Van Gaal made it clear he was not part of his plans and sold him to Lyon after his first year. Rafael's twin brother Fabio also left United in 2014, the year Van Gaal was appointed

'But I've heard a few explanations from other people and, even before he arrived, everyone was telling me, "He hates Brazilians".

'I don't know if it's true or not but I heard it started with Rivaldo when Van Gaal was manager of Barcelona. He put Rivaldo on the bench and Rivaldo started speaking badly of him, trying to sack him, you know. After that, they say he started to hate Brazilians: "Those Brazilians love to sack managers", something like that.'

Rivaldo and Van Gaal worked together between 1997 and 2000 at Barcelona and never saw eye to eye, famously having numerous rows over the Brazilian's best position.

Van Gaal wanted Rivaldo to play from the left but he disagreed with his manager and argued he should be deployed as a centre forward. When the Dutchman returned to manage Barcelona in 2002, Rivaldo was released from his contract and joined AC Milan.

Van Gaal famously had a bad relationship with Brazilian star Rivaldo during time at Barcelona. Rivaldo was let go by Barcelona in 2002 when Van Gaal returned for his second spell

Asked if it is true that he 'hates Brazilians' after his issues with Rafael and Rivaldo, Van Gaal replied: 'You can't imagine a human being or coach — if he doesn't think one Brazilian is professional — thinks the same of the rest of the population of Brazil.

'He (Rafael) was played out of the team by Antonio Valencia. Honestly, he lost the battle with Valencia. I transformed Valencia from a right-winger to a right full-back.

'Valencia also played as a right full-back after my dismissal for the coach Jose Mourinho, so was my choice a bad one?'

Van Gaal was sacked by United after two years in charge in 2016 despite winning the FA Cup that year and has not returned to management since, though is on the verge of coming out of retirement to take over the Holland national team for the third time in his career.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9838523/Man-Utd-cult-hero-Rafael-claims-Louis-van-Gaal-told-leave-HATES-Brazilians.html
Old 28-01-2022, 08:57 AM   #456
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I'll never forget it... it was amazing': Awestruck Rafael da Silva reveals he was called by Cristiano Ronaldo before he and brother Fabio joined Manchester United, with superstar telling them to move to Old Trafford

* Rafael and Fabio da Silva joined Man United from Fluminense in February 2007
* Cristiano Ronaldo called a teenage Rafael to urge them to move to Old Trafford
* On the UTD Podcast, the full back said the chat with the superstar was 'amazing'

Rafael da Silva has opened up on a surprise phone call from Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of he and his brother's move to Manchester United.

The duo of flying full backs were monitored by the club over a number of years, and both finally agreed to head to Old Trafford in February 2007.

Both defenders have made no secret of the fact that the switch was a difficult one at such a young age, but Ronaldo appeared to have swayed their decision to join.

Rafael da Silva has revealed Cristiano Ronaldo told him and his brother to join Man United

'He called my phone, and I'll never forget that,' Rafael told the UTD Podcast.

'My phone had all the zeros [on the screen, to indicate an international call] and I was saying "Who is this? I've never received a call like this."

'I answered, and I knew him because I'd trained with him before.

'He just said: "Ah, [Portuguese greeting]!" I ran to my bus saying: "It's Ronaldo, it's Ronaldo! He's calling us to speak!"

The da Silva twins quickly became cult heroes at United, and played 226 games between them. Rafael said that the call from Ronaldo came as a surprise, and labelled their talk as 'amazing'

'He just said: "It's raining here, it's raining here in Manchester, like you know." He said: "I call to say to you guys: sign for Manchester United. I know you are going to like it," et cetera.

'I could not believe [it]. It was amazing.'

The twins turned 18 and penned professional contracts at United, and quickly went on to dazzle under Sir Alex Ferguson on both sides of the back four.

In total, they made 226 appearances for the club, scoring eight goals between them.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10447157/Manchester-United-Rafael-da-Silva-Cristiano-Ronaldo-phone-call-Old-Trafford-move.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 185
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, aGhaa, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, biggestnumber_two, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Cewek Minus, cynta, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, dannyjord, deden, DeE_, dee_vee7, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredlonge, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, galuhcoltd, giediego, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, haviiz, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hevny9, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, ilz, ing areese, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, janetJG7, jifortin, Jodirama, joule27, kingherooney, kuning33, Lang25, Legolash, littlebig, LUKIwae, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nu_reccayasha, octus, okna, okna_2, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, paul, penk22_, prahmono, prayogha, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, R.amaly27, Rage, ramanii, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zubair, zudomiriku, [skywalker]