United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 15-08-2019, 09:20 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

Manchester United decided against Bruno Fernandes signing after their scouts warned he takes too many risks in possession

* The Old Trafford side had been strongly linked with a move for the midfielder
* But it has now emerged that scouts decided against the signing this summer
* Fernandes' risk-taking may not have fit in with the club's renewed style of play
* United are soon expected to refocus their attempts to recruit another midfielder

Manchester United were quickly dissuaded from pursuing Bruno Fernandes after it emerged the Portugal international gives the ball away too often.

United had run the rule over the Sporting Lisbon midfielder but Sportsmail understands that scouts felt his way of playing did not suit Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s style.

Solskjaer wants players reliable in possession — as seen with the pairing of Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof at centre half — and there were concerns over Fernandes’ decision-making on the ball.

Bruno Fernandes' risk-taking has emerged as the main factor behind Man United's reluctance. Club scouts decided the midfielder may not have been suited to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's style

While it is accepted that the 24-year-old works with an element of risk in the attacking third, his pass completion of 75.1 per cent recorded last season was not deemed high enough.

By comparison, Paul Pogba completed 82.8 per cent of his passes last year. Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne, who has always operated in a similar role, constantly records more than 82 per cent.

Continued foreign reports of their apparent interest in Fernandes had irked United officials over the summer and he has so far failed to secure a move away from the Portuguese capital.

United do need midfield reinforcements, however, with Solskjaer left short this year after both Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellaini departed Old Trafford. United will re-focus their efforts to land a suitable midfielder over the next two transfer windows.

Pogba’s situation also needs resolving over the next year and he admitted there remained a ‘question mark’ over his future following Sunday’s 4-0 victory over Chelsea.

United have no intention of allowing the 26-year-old leave before the European transfer window shuts on September 2. They rejected a recent £28million bid from Real Madrid, which included James Rodriguez going in the other direction.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7357617/Man-United-news-Scouts-decided-against-Bruno-Fernandes-signing-midfielder-took-risks.html
Old 13-09-2019, 09:29 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Huge boost for Manchester United and Tottenham as Sporting Lisbon 'may still sell £63m-rated Bruno Fernandes in January - despite their plan to offer him bumper new deal'

* Sporting Lisbon are reportedly ready to offer Bruno Fernandes a new contract
* However, the Portuguese side may still decide to sell him in the January window
* Tottenham and Man United wanted to sign the £63million-rated playmaker
* A summer move to England failed to materialise in the final days of the window

Sporting Lisbon are reportedly set to offer Bruno Fernandes a new deal – but could still sell the 25-year-old in January should the right offer come in.

Tottenham came close to signing the Portuguese playmaker in the final few days of the summer transfer window but were a few million pounds short of meeting Sporting's valuation.

After several failed attempts of trying to leave the club this summer, Sporting are now ready to meet with Fernandes to discuss improved terms on a new deal, according to The Sun via A Bola.

Sporting Lisbon are reportedly ready to offer Bruno Fernandes a new contract

The reports suggests that the Portuguese outfit will offer their star player £1.8million-a-year, which is £1.3m short of the £3.1m-a-year deal Spurs were offering.

Manchester United could also be in for the Portugal international in three months time.

According to the Manchester Evening News, United will be aiming to sign a new midfielder once the window reopens after funds have been made available to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Spurs still remains as favourites to sign Fernandes but United may be tempted to make a move after the north London club's initial approach was blocked.

Sporting will ask for £63m should any club register an interest in their star player.

Following his failed move to the English capital, Fernandes told GQ Portugal: 'As you all know, Tottenham made a lot of proposals for me. Everything was right with me - or practically should be.

'I never made any big demands, my manager was always dealing with the financials.

'It was and is my goal to play in England, Sporting you know that, everyone knows that, and there were conditions for things to be done.

'But Sporting understood that the value was not enough and I have to respect the decision.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7457625/Transfer-news-Sporting-Lisbon-offer-Bruno-Fernandes-new-deal-sell-midfielder.html
Old 19-11-2019, 08:58 AM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United handed boost in £65m pursuit of Bruno Fernandes as Sporting Lisbon look to raise funds to clear their debt

* Bruno Fernandes was linked with a move to the Premier League all summer
* Both Manchester United and Tottenham were interested in signing Fernandes
* Sporting Lisbon could now sell in order to wipe their mounting club debts

Manchester United could land Bruno Fernandes in January with Sporting Lisbon needing to raise funds to clear debts of around £57million.

Fernandes was heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford throughout the summer, and Tottenham were also very keen to do a deal for the Portuguese midfielder.

However, a move to the Premier League didn't materialise but now Sporting are willing to sell for £65million in order to clear their mounting debt, according to Portuguese outlet O Jogo.

Bruno Fernandes was linked with a move to the Premier League throughout the summer

A deal for their star player and captain, who has scored nine goals in 17 club appearances so far this season, would largely wipe out Sporting's debt.

United, who are keen to sign a midfielder to replace Ander Herrera, will face competition from Spurs, who see him as a potential replacement for Christian Eriksen.

The 25-year-old spoke last week about having 'dreams to fulfil', intensifying speculation about a move away.

'I'm well, doing my job and doing the best I can,' Fernandes told reporters.

'I have dreams to fulfil but I have no need to force my departure.'

Fernandes has been on national team duty, scoring the opening goal in Portugal's 2-0 win against Luxembourg on Sunday, which secured their passage to next summer's European Championships.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7698463/Man-Utd-handed-boost-pursuit-Bruno-Fernandes-Sporting-Lisbon-look-clear-debt.html
Old 22-11-2019, 08:04 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho 'wants Spurs to make move for Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes' as he eyes his first signing at his new club

* Jose Mourinho was appointed as the new Tottenham manager on Wednesday
* The Portuguese is already considering moves in January, according to reports
* Portugal's major newspapers are all reporting he is keen on Bruno Fernandes

Jose Mourinho is already eyeing Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes after arriving at Tottenham, according to reports.

Fernandes was a target for Manchester United and Spurs in the summer but neither committed to bringing him in from Sporting Lisbon and he started the season in Portugal.

Mourinho was only appointed as Spurs manager on Wednesday morning but it seems he is already making plans in the market.

Jose Mourinho is eyeing Portuguese midfielder Bruno Fernandes after arriving at Spurs. Mourinho was announced as the new Tottenham Hotspur manager on Wednesday morning. The Portuguese papers are all reporting that Mourinho is keen on the midfielder

According to reports from across Portugal, Mourinho is keen to bring Fernandes to north London.

A Bola claims that 'Mourinho has opened the door to Bruno' on the front page of Thursday's paper.

It added that he is hoping to go back in for him after Sporting turned down offers from Spurs in the summer. And that he already has 'one eye on January'.

Another outlet, Record, discusses the Special One's interest in 'Special Bruno'.

And O Jogo adds that Mourinho wants to speed up a move for Fernandes.

The midfielder recently hinted at a future move as he has 'dreams' that he wants to achieve in football.

'I'm not worried at all [about transfer window speculation],' Fernandes said. 'Since 2016, there's been talk about my possible departure.

'I'm well, doing my job and doing the best I can. I have dreams to fulfil but I have no need to force my departure.

'I feel the love here and if I have to leave, I hope I leave good memories.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7709867/Jose-Mourinho-wants-Spurs-make-Manchester-United-target-Bruno-Fernandes.html
Old 27-11-2019, 08:22 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United and Tottenham dealt January transfer blow as Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes signs new four-year deal at Sporting Lisbon with £85m release clause

* Midfielder Bruno Fernandes has committed his future to Sporting Lisbon
* He was the target of strong interest during the summer transfer window
* His new deal has seen his release clause jump up from £65million to £85m

Manchester United and Tottenham have been dealt a blow ahead of the January transfer window as Bruno Fernandes committed his future to Sporting Lisbon.

The 25-year-old was the target of strong interest from the Premier League clubs in the summer but remained in Portugal, where he has been in fine form.

And on Tuesday he signed a new four-year deal to remain in the Portuguese capital, which sees his release clause jump up from £65million to a reported £85m.

Bruno Fernandes (right) has committed his future to Sporting Lisbon by signing a new contract. Fernandes has been the target of interest from both Manchester United and Tottenham

The midfielder has scored nine times already in this campaign after finding the net on 31 occasions last season.

And he believes the new deal is a sign of his progress in recent years.

'It's a proud moment for me and a recognition of my work, it's a sign that I'm doing things well', he told the club website.

'I have been trying my best to do what is best for the club.

'It is for what I did on the pitch, but also showed that I liked Sporting and took pride in representing the club.

'For me it is, and always will be, a privilege to be here and be able to wear the Sporting jersey. You can expect more and better.

'I promise the same delivery and dedication so we can have more moments of glory as we had last season.'

On Tuesday it was reported that Fernandes and Benfica's Ruben Dias had been identified as Mourinho's potential first signings.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7729381/Bruno-Fernandes-signs-new-deal-blow-Man-United-Tottenham.html
Old 06-01-2020, 09:16 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United consider reigniting interest in Sporting Lisbon captain Bruno Fernandes as 'club plan mass scouting trips to Portugal'

* Manchester United were interested in signing Bruno Fernandes in the summer
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate for some creativity in the middle of the park
* United are prepared to begin an unprecedented scouting mission in Portugal

Manchester United are set to revive their interest in Sporting Lisbon star Bruno Fernandes as they prepare for unprecedented scouting trips to Portugal.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate for creativity in the middle of the park at United, who have yet again struggled in the Premier League - sitting fifth, five points behind the top four.

And according to Goal, United are considering going back in for the 25-year-old midfielder having shown interest in his services in the summer.

Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen and Leicester star James Maddison had emerged as the club's priority targets but it appears unlikely that either will make the move to Old Trafford.

The Portuguese international had attracted interest from a host of Europe's top clubs last summer after a fantastic season as captain of Sporting.

Fernandes scored a very impressive 32 times and provided 18 assists for the Portuguese outfit last season, before catching the eye of both United and Premier League rivals Tottenham in the summer window.

Manchester United are interested in a move for Sporting Lisbon captain Bruno Fernandes. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate for some creativity in the middle of the park. Fernandes attracted interest from both United and Tottenham in the summer window

However, a move failed to come to fruition and he ended up signing a new deal with Sporting in November until the summer of 2023, which bumped his release clause up to £85million.

United have yet to make any contact with Sporting but there would be no troubles for the club to raise the funds required to bring Fernandes to Old Trafford.

United's interest comes in the wake of the club planning an unprecedented scouting mission in Portugal.

The Red Devils will send scouts to every single game being played by Porto, Benfica and Sporting in the coming weeks as they look to identify transfer targets for both the January and summer windows.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7853919/Manchester-United-consider-reigniting-Sporting-Lisbon-captain-Bruno-Fernandes.html
Old 14-01-2020, 08:16 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon at loggerheads over Bruno Fernandes with Red Devils offering £50m plus £10m in add-ons as Portuguese club hold out for £64m up front for midfielder

* Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon remain in talks over Bruno Fernandes
* Sportsmail revealed that a meeting took place between the two clubs on Friday
* But the clubs are still some way apart in their valuation of the Portugal star
* United are said to be offering £50million plus £10m in add-ons for Fernandes

Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon are still some way apart in their valuation of Bruno Fernandes as talks continue over a deal for the Portugal star.

Sportsmail revealed that a meeting took place between the two clubs at United's offices in London on Friday, and the 25-year-old attacking midfielder is set to move to Old Trafford if a price can be agreed.

Sporting have demanded a transfer fee in the region of £64million while United - who offered significantly less than that before walking away from talks last summer - are now understood to be offering £50m plus £10m in add-ons.

Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon are far apart in their valuation of Bruno Fernandes. A meeting took place between the two clubs at United's offices on Friday for the Portugal star. United have brought forward plans to sign him following news of another Paul Pogba injury

There has been speculation that United could include a player as part of the deal, with Marcos Rojo, Angel Gomes and fourth-choice goalkeeper Joel Pereira among the options, but it is expected to be a straight cash deal.

Fernandes has expressed a desire to join United after they brought forward plans to sign him in this transfer window following injuries to Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay.

However, it remains to be seen if a deal can be struck before he is due to play in the Lisbon derby at home to Benfica on Friday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7883339/Manchester-United-Sporting-Lisbon-loggerheads-Bruno-Fernandes-talks-continue-star.html
isu transfer Bruno kembali berhembus. semoga cepat diselesaikan transfernya, trus jual aja Pogbanya
Old 14-01-2020, 09:17 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes' £60m move to Manchester United is 'imminent' with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer offering up Marcos Rojo in a swap deal... and Sporting braced for him to go before Friday's Lisbon derby

* Manchester United are negotiating a deal for Portugal star Bruno Fernandes
* Sportsmail revealed last week that talks were held at United's London offices
* Reports in Portugal claim that the midfielder is now on the verge of a move
* Fernandes could leave Lisbon before Friday's huge derby against rivals Benfica
* United will pay £51m up front, with Marcos Rojo potentially joining Sporting

Manchester United are finally closing in on a £60million deal for Bruno Fernandes - and he could even leave the Portuguese giants before Friday's derby with Benfica.

Sportsmail revealed last week that United chief Ed Woodward had held talks with Fernandes' agents and Sporting president Frederico Varandas in London.

And a deal for the 25-year-old midfielder has now moved a step closer, with the main terms of the agreement 'already negotiated and understood' according to Portuguese newspaper Record.

Record claim that an agreement for Fernandes to join Manchester United is getting close. Defender Marcos Rojo could return to Sporting Lisbon as part of the deal for Fernandes

The 25-year-old appeared emotional at the end of the game as he closes in on a transfer. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Fernandes after losing Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay to injury

They also claim that United will make an official offer this week and that the deal could include out-of-favour defender Marcos Rojo heading back to his old club.

Record believe that Fernandes, who started and scored twice in Saturday's win at Vitoria, remains fully committed to Sporting and is ready to line up in the Lisbon derby against fierce rivals Benfica on Friday night.

However, that could change if negotiations with United are completed quickly this week, potentially leaving the club without their captain for one of the biggest games of the season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate to strengthen his midfield options following injuries to Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay, and has gone back to Fernandes after considering him last summer.

Reports in Portugal suggest United will pay Sporting around £51m up front, with another £9m in potential add-ons.

Rojo, who joined United from Sporting for £16m in 2014, may also be part of the deal, with club officials keen to bring him back to the Jose Alvalade Stadium.

However, Portuguese newspaper O Jogo say that the club are concerned about Rojo's salary at United, and could ask the Red Devils to continue covering a percentage of it.

If a deal cannot be agreed then they are willing to consider taking another player in order to meet their £60m valuation of Fernandes.

The former Sampdoria playmaker is expected sign a long-term contract at Old Trafford worth around £150,000 a week.

Portuguese paper A Bola say that his move to the Premier League is 'imminent' and that it will be Manchester United's decision if he plays against Benfica or not.

Asked about January transfers last week, Solskjaer said: 'Bruno Fernandes? I can't talk about individuals that play for other clubs, but I've got to say I do have backing.

'We do have backing to do something if the right thing comes up in this window. The owners, Ed (Woodward), they know what we're building towards.'

Solskjaer and his assistant Mike Phelan are believed to have been present for Sporting's defeat by Porto recently.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7881243/Bruno-Fernandes-60m-Manchester-United-imminent.html
Old 15-01-2020, 08:36 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Andreas Pereira could become part of Bruno Fernandes deal as Sporting Lisbon want Manchester United midfielder on loan as clubs search for agreement over £64m asking price

* Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon are negotiating over Bruno Fernandes
* Portuguese club now want £64m for the 25-year-old attacking midfielder
* United had previously offered £50m plus a further £10m in add-ons
* But offer could be beefed up if United throw in a player to join Sporting on loan
* Andreas Pereira is the latest player to be offered to get the deal over the line

Andreas Pereira could be heading to Sporting Lisbon on loan as a makeweight in Manchester United's for Bruno Fernandes.

The Old Trafford club have offered various players in order to get the deal for the Portuguese attacking midfielder over the line, and Pereira is the one Sporting are most interested in, according to reports in Portugal.

The two clubs' negotiations are stuttering over their respective valuations of Fernandes, with Sporting now wanting a transfer fee of £64million, paid up front.

United are understood to be offering £50m plus a further £10m in add-ons.

But that would be beefed up by including a player in the deal, with Brazilian midfielder Pereira, who stands to be replaced in the United team by Fernandes, the latest to be offered in a loan deal.

Newspaper A Bola report that United offered Sporting their fourth-choice goalkeeper Joel Pereira, defender Marcos Rojo and playmaker Angel Gomes - but none of them interested the Portuguese club.

Sporting Lisbon and Manchester United have differing opinions over the valuation of Bruno Fernandes, with the Portuguese club now demanding £64m for the playmaker. United midfielder Andreas Pereira could be used as a makeweight to seal the deal. Portuguese newspaper A Bola report that United have offered Pereira on loan to Sporting

Andreas Pereira, 24, has featured regularly for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side this season, starting 15 Premier League matches and three in the EFL Cup.

But there have been question marks over whether the United academy graduate is of the calibre to play for the first team as Solskjaer continues his rebuilding operation.

The loan offer suggests, however, that United do want to keep him in the long-term.

Fernandes, 25, wants to sign for United and they fast-forwarded plans to sign him in the current window following injuries to midfielders Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay.

It is still possible that a deal can be struck before Sporting are due to play their rivals Benfica in the Lisbon derby on Friday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7885177/Andreas-Pereira-Bruno-Fernandes-Manchester-United-deal.html
Old 17-01-2020, 08:25 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes' Man United move 'in doubt as Old Trafford outfit won't pay above £42m up front... while Sporting Lisbon demand at least £55m'

* Manchester United's pursuit for Bruno Fernandes continues to rumble on
* Journalist Rui Pedro Braz claims United and Sporting Lisbon talks are at risk now
* United won't go above paying £42m up front - £13m less than Sporting demand

Manchester United's protracted transfer for Bruno Fernandes is 'at risk' as they remain at loggerheads with Sporting Lisbon over a fee for the midfielder.

According to journalist Rui Pedro Braz there is a £13million disparity between the two clubs over the Portugal international.

United won't go above paying £42m up front for Fernandes, while Sporting demand at least £55m for their captain.

Braz has been providing daily updates on the situation via Portuguese television channel TVI 24 and at the end of Thursday's show he claimed he received some last minute information about the Fernandes negotiations.

Sporting did want some United players to join them on loan for the rest of the season as part of the deal, including Andreas Pereira and Marcos Rojo, but they all turned down a move.

As a result, Sporting have upped their demands. Sporting are insisting on a guaranteed fee of £55m plus bonuses - something United are not prepared to do.

However, the Red Devils are reported to have offered £42m plus bonuses that could reach £68m but the Portuguese giants feel they're unobtainable to meet.

Bruno Fernandes' transfer to Manchester United is 'in doubt', according to reports in Portugal. According to journalist Rui Pedro Braz, United won't go above paying £42m up front for him. However, that figure is below Sporting's demands who want at least £55m to sell Fernandes. According to journalist Rui Pedro Braz there is a £13m disparity between the two clubs

It's believed that the possible bonuses include United winning the Premier League and/or the Champions League as well as Fernandes winning the Ballon d'Or. Certainly at present, the first two seem unlikely for the time-being.

TVI 24's website says that the transfer is now 'at risk'.

Sportsmail understands Fernandes has agreed a contract worth around £130,000-a-week with the Old Trafford side but those personal terms could be rendered irrelevant if the two clubs can't agree a fee.

One thing is for certain though and that's Fernandes is set to play for Sporting in their local derby against bitter rivals Benfica on Friday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7896429/Bruno-Fernandes-Manchester-United-doubt-wont-pay-42m-front.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, arik_, B4YU, bangkit, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, Iqbal14, jifortin, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku