United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 26-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #21
Gendoet
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Gendoet has no contributions yet
Default Re: [CC] Barnsley vs Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Possebon sempet diloan ke Braga but cancelled ....

http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...p?t=523&page=4
thanks pencerahannya om ron
Old 26-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #22
otonk reddevilz
first team
Hijrah, Insya Allah Berkah

Location: Pisang Epe' | Pallubasa | Coto | Konro Bakar | Pantai Losari
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
otonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to behold

Visit otonk reddevilz's Facebook Visit otonk reddevilz's Twitter

Siap Siap streaming lagi nih...apa nonbar streamingnya bareng Om Panda kali yahh..hehehe

Youngster sepertinya memang akan menjadi pilihan buat Opa..juga sebagai ajang pembuktian buat youngster kalo memang sudah ada yang berpotensial untuk di ikutkan diskuad utama khusunya laga laga penting United..

kemenagan 0-2 sepretinya akan terjadi..C'mon United...
Old 26-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #23
ridho_htrk
academy
-

ridho_htrk Ready for being a real United Indonesia

rindu ngeliat Macheda maen lagi, ditambah kemungkinan Obertan melakukan debutnya... United akan tembus babak selanjutnya..

Barnsley vs United : 0-3

Btw ini ga disiarin yah???
Old 27-10-2009, 08:09 AM   #24
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

yah saatnya memberi respon positif atas kekalahan minggu malem lalu ...
saatnya streaming ..., halah ...

26/10/2009 13:04 - ManUtd.com, Matt Nichols
Match Pack: Barnsley

After a solid performance against another top-flight side Wolves in the third round, the Reds now face more straightforward opposition on paper. But as Southend proved to United's cost in 2006/07, anything can happen in the cup...

Form Guide: The Tykes have had a patchy period, losing their last two games having won three in a row prior to that against West Brom, Ipswich and Doncaster. Their recent cup pedigree is impressive, having recorded victories over Liverpool and Chelsea en route to the FA Cup semi-final in 2008. This season they claimed another Barclays Premier League scalp - beating Burnley 3-2 - to line up this tie with United. The last meeting between the sides was in May 1998, just prior to Barnsley's relegation, when Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham scored at Oakwell in a 2-0 win for the Reds. The last cup tie was earlier that season when injury-hit United lost 3-2 in an FA Cup fifth round replay.

Ins and Outs: Barnsley's only doubt was Daniel Bogdanovic but his sub appearance in Saturday's home defeat to Bristol City suggests he is fit. Sir Alex is expected to make wholesale changes from the side that lost at Anfield, as per his tendency to field younger players in the Carling Cup. Gabriel Obertan could make his debut and Rafael is ready to return. However, it is still too early for Owen Hargreaves.

Manager: Mark Robins, a League Cup-winning player with Leicester in 1997, will be familiar to many Reds. Legend has it that the former United youth player saved Sir Alex Ferguson's job in 1990 when he scored the winner against Nottingham Forest in the third round of the FA Cup, a competition United went on to win. Robins made a promising start to his managerial career, leading his first club Rotherham to ninth place in League Two. It would have been higher had it not been for the club’s ten-point deduction. It was a similar story the next season when a potential play-off position was foiled by a 17-point deduction. Robins left Rotherham for Barnsley in September following the dismissal of Simon Davey.

Star Man: Daniel Bogdanovic is the Tykes' joint-top scorer this season with four, including one in the Carling Cup. He has 26 caps for Malta, and his most profitable season came when playing for Maltese side Marsaxlokk, where he scored 31 times in 31 matches.

Referee: Chris Foy's appointment could be a good omen for United - the Merseyside-born official refereed last year’s final, which the Reds win on penalties against Tottenham Hotspur. However, his last Reds match was the Community Shield defeat to Chelsea, when there was some controversy involving Patrice Evra and Michael Ballack. Foy's last encounter with Barnsley was their 1-0 victory over Birmingham City in April 2007.

Rivals Watch: All United’s main rivals play their ties on Wednesday and at least one is guaranteed to be knocked out, given that Arsenal and Liverpool play each other at the Emirates. Chelsea host Bolton while Manchester City take on Scunthorpe. 2009 runners-up Tottenham host Everton on Tuesday night.
Old 27-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #25
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

make an impressif debut yaa Mas'e ....

26/10/2009 16:20 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
Obertan to face Barnsley

The Carling Cup's reputation for launching United careers will continue on Tuesday night when Gabriel Obertan makes his long-awaited Reds debut.

The Frenchman's arrival at the club was announced on 8 July but he has had to wait until the final week of October to clock up his first senior appearance. This follows three games in the reserves, including an impressive 45-minute bow against Oldham Athletic.

Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed to ManUtd.com on Monday, "He’ll play tomorrow against Barnsley, it’s a good start for him."

Obertan came to United with a back problem but after several months of careful treatment at Carrington, he's ready to stake a claim in the first team, possibly on the left flank.

"We're taking our time with him because we want him back at 100 per cent," said Sir Alex in a previous interview with us.

"Gabriel told us he'd been playing with a back injury for a year and a half (in France) and no-one thought about getting a scan done.

"We expect big things from him. At 16 he was one of Europe's outstanding young talents.

"He's very quick and he can play both sides or through the middle so he brings a real versatility to us."
Old 27-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #26
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

menunggu debut Obertan.......

mudah2an bisa jadi jawaban buat masalah sektor penyerangan United musim ini....
Old 27-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #27
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

bisa aja nih media manas2in.....

kalo dibaca penuh, keliatan kok kalo Robins masih menghargai SAF dan dia cukup menyesal menolak tawaran perpanjangan kontrak selama 3 tahun yang sebenernya tanda terimakasih SAF buat dia....

===============

I saved Sir Alex Ferguson's job at Manchester United
but he still didn't say thank you, reveals Barnsley boss Mark Robins

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 11:41 PM on 26th October 2009 | www.dailymail.co.uk

Saviour: Mark Robins celebrates his famous goal at Nottingham Forest

Almost 20 years have passed since Mark Robins scored the goal that, by all accounts, saved Sir Alex Ferguson’s job as Manchester United manager.

‘Half a lifetime,’ according to the Barnsley boss, which does not bode well for life expectancy in the South Yorkshire town where United play in the Carling Cup tonight.

Whether Ferguson would have survived beyond January 7, 1990, had his 20-year-old striker not emerged as the unlikely hero in an FA Cup third round tie against Nottingham Forest has been the subject of conjecture ever since.

Robins has lost count of how many times he has been asked the question, and it is an issue he tried to sidestep again yesterday. But, addressing a Barnsley Supporters’ Club meeting last week, he offered a glimpse into his true feelings about a game and a goal that set Ferguson on the way to the first of 22 major trophies.

He said: ‘Sir Alex wrote a book and in it he was asked if the goal that Mark Robins scored at Forest had kept him in a job? ‘He replied that if I’d had that chance in training I would have missed it. It was only because I was pushed in the back that I put the ball in the net. Excellent! ‘So did I save his job? Yes, I bloody did!’ ‘It's nice that people think of the goal in that way and that I can have that claim, if you like.’

It is clear that Robins, 39, is hurt by the suggestion Stuart Pearce’s shove more than his own predatory instinct led to the goal because he mentioned it again in passing yesterday. Perhaps that is why, unlike so many of Ferguson’s former players who have gone into management, he does not stay in contact with his old boss. ‘I spoke to him on a couple of occasions but I’m not a man who picks the phone up on a regular basis,’ he said yesterday. ‘He has probably got enough on his plate
without speaking to me.

But did he ever thank me? No.’ In fact, Robins revealed he might not even have been on the pitch after Ferguson — under enormous pressure following three barren years at Old Trafford — gave him the famous hairdryer treatment during the half-time interval.

‘It was because I wouldn’t lay the ball back to Brian McClair,’ he recalled. ‘He was facing the goal and probably would have stuck it in the net. But, because I was a goalscorer, I backed myself and it went wide. ‘I was picked to do a job and got on the end of a cross and got a push in the back that enabled me to stick it in the back of the net. ‘Yes, I also scored in the semi-final (against Oldham) but Lee Martin scored the winner in the final.

Cup crackers: Robins (right) and Mark Hughes after United's 1990 FA Cup triumph

‘Had we been knocked out at Hereford, what might have happened? Clayton Blackmore scored in that game. We still had to win a trophy and there was a lot of space between that goal and lifting the FA Cup at Wembley after a replay.’ Robins smiles at the suggestion that Ferguson’s offer of a three-year deal was his way of saying thank you, but he still regrets his decision to turn it down and demand a transfer.

He said: ‘I wanted first-team football and I wasn’t going to get it on a regular basis. Mark Hughes and Brian McClair were the main two, Dion Dublin had just come in, and the year after I left Eric Cantona arrived. ‘There would have been a lot of competition but I maybe should have stuck it out a little bit longer.

‘I’m not bothered if people remember me just for the goal. Not bothered at all, as long as I’m given the tools to do the job at Barnsley.’ Robins has certainly taken to management well in the last three years, some would argue better than any of Ferguson’s proteges, considering he would have turned Rotherham into promotion candidates but for a crippling 17-point deduction last season, and has performed a similarly impressive job in his first few months at Barnsley. ‘He has never given me advice,’ Robins said. ‘Given the task I had at Rotherham, I don’t think anybody could have helped. It was a tough one.
‘But I’m sure, down the line, there may be one or two things I’ll need from him.
‘You have to be your own man. You can’t try to emulate anyone else because you will fail. ‘I’m new to it but I love it. The only thing I hate as a manager is losing games. Everything else, I can cope with but I cannot stomach losing.’

Victory over his old boss tonight might not get Ferguson sacked, but it will certainly give people another reason to remember Mark Robins.
Old 27-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #28
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Jelang Piala Carling
Obertan Siap Debut di MU
Reky Herling Kalumata - detiksport

Manchester - Manajer Alex Ferguson akan mengistirahatkan beberapa pemain bintangnya saat menghadapi Barnsley di Piala Carling. Gabriel Obertan disiapkan untuk melakukan debutnya bersama 'Setan Merah'.

MU akan bertandang ke markas Barnsley dalam laga Piala Carling, Rabu (28/10/2009) dinihari WIB. Setelah kalah dari Liverpool di Premier League, Ferguson tak akan memainkan skuad utamanya untuk berhemat tenaga setelah setelah liga akhir pekan pun mereka akan bermain lagi di Liga Champions.

Kini waktunya bagi para pemain muda MU untuk beraksi. Pertandingan ini akan menjadi debut bagi Obertan bagi MU setelah winger Prancis itu hanya menjadi penonton sejak pindah ke Old Tafford dari Bordeaux di musim panas.

Pemain berusia 20 tahun ini memang baru saja dibekap cedera. Namun setelah menjalani tiga laga bersama tim cadangan, Ferguson memastikan bahwa Obertan telah siap untuk memperkuat tim utama MU menghadapi klub divisi I Inggris ini.

"Dia akan bermain dalam pertandingan melawan Barnsley. Itu akan menjadi awal yang bagus untuk dia," ungkap Ferguson seperti dilansir Sky Sports.

Gelandang Darren Fletcher juga kemungkinan akan dimainkan jika dia telah pulih dari cedera pangkal paha. Yang pasti Ferguson akan tetap berharap para pemain lapis keduanya dapat tampil gemilang setelah mereka kalah dari Liverpool. ( key / a2s )
Old 27-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #29
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Bisa dibilang pertandingan ini menjadi ajang turun nya pemain" muda Man United.
Saatnya Macheda, Welbeck, Gibson, Rafael, Fabio, Ritchie de Laet, & Joshua King unjuk kemampuan. Obertan jg kemungkinan besar turun. Sangat ingin melihat aksi nya mengenakan seragam Man United.
Tapi jika melihat kondisi Man United saat ini stlh dikalahkan kop 2 hari lalu, OPA pst akan banyak menyelipkan beberapa pemain inti & senior ke dalam starting eleven.
Hal ini mnrt gw perlu juga dilakukan utk kembali menaikkan & mengangkat mental bertanding Giggs cs. setelah kekalahan dr kop. Lupakan kejadian 2 hari lalu, 3 partai ke depan stlh ini cukup & sangat berat. Rovers, CSKA & Chelsea menunggu di laga kandang & tandang.
Berharap Giggs cs. bs kembali fokus disetiap ajang yg diikuti Man United.
Sangat berharap kombinasi pemain muda & senior dapat memberikan kemenangan utk Man United & melangkah ke babak selanjut nya.

Glory...Glory...Man United...!!!

Last edited by drivemein; 27-10-2009 at 04:43 PM..
Old 27-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #30
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

bermain baik dan menang...

itu sudah cukup...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.