United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 12-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #511
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: Michael Carrick

The last samurai
btw tinggal Carrick yang tersisa dari skuat 2008 ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #512
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United captain Michael Carrick warns Romelu Lukaku of 'massive jump' in pressure from Everton after fluffing his first lines

* Michael Carrick can empathise with Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku
* United captain moved to Old Trafford from Tottenham in the summer of 2006
* Carrick has told Lukaku the pressure is a significant step up from Everton
* United play their second tour game against Real Salt Lake on Tuesday morning

After the Hollywood style introduction in Los Angeles, Romelu Lukaku's debut for Manchester United did not go quite according to the script as the new £75million signing misfired in the opening game on tour.

Lukaku's failure to convert an easy chance just four minutes after coming on as a half-time substitute was all the more awkward because the man he replaced, Marcus Rashford, had scored twice in the opening 20 minutes against LA Galaxy at the StubHub Center.

Afterwards, United's new captain Michael Carrick warned that Lukaku will discover that the pressure of playing for United is a significant step up from what the Belgium striker has experienced at Everton and West Brom.

Manchester United captain Michael Carrick is aware of the jump up in pressure at the club

After 11 years at Old Trafford, Carrick knows that only too well after stepping into Roy Keane's shoes and inheriting the Irishman's No.16 shirt when he arrived from Tottenham in 2006.

In Lukaku's case, he has taken on the No.9 from Zlatan Ibrahimovic who hit 28 goals in all competitions for United last season.

'It's a massive jump up,' said Carrick.

'I found that myself coming from Tottenham. You can't really explain to people until they've gone through it and I'm sure he'll find the same.

'But having Premier League experience is a massive bonus. He'll know how things work week to week. It's just about dealing with the pressure.

'Ibra was terrific for us but Rom is his own man.

'When I came it was Roy Keane who came up but I'm my own man. Whoever comes in, you're always your own man.

'I don't want to compare them at all because it's not fair to do that. He'll be judged like anyone else on what he does through the season and I'm sure he's ready for that.

'The scrutiny and everything will go up a level from what he's used to. I'm sure he's prepared for that and I'm sure he will do well.'

Lukaku's big chance arrived in the 49th minute. Paul Pogba has been instrumental in his close friend's move to United, and it was his interception and pass that set up Lukaku for a simple finish from eight yards.

Carrick expects the scrutiny to be different to anything Lukaku has previously been use to. Lukaku missed two opportunities to register his first goal for the club in the pre-season friendly

It was the sort of opportunity Lukaku should be converting with his eyes closed, but Galaxy goalkeeper Brian Rowe produced an excellent save to claw the ball away.

Another effort was scuffed wide on what was an underwhelming debut.

'It's early days,' added Carrick. 'It's one week's training and 45 minutes, so you can't come to any conclusions.

'We know what he's all about, there's no surprises. We all know exactly what he brings, that's why he's here.

'He's not going to change his game because he's come here. He does what he does best and obviously he's been brought here to score goals. I'm pretty certain he will do that this season.' Jose Mourinho was also quick to defend his new signing after Lukaku was upstaged by Rashford.

Marouane Fellaini, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Anthony Martial scored United's other goals in a comfortable win as Mourinho changed his entire line-up at half-time.

'He didn't score goals, but he played better than the ones who did score goals,' said the United boss.

'A good thing for me today is he's a team player and was not worried about himself. He was worried about the improvement of the team.' United were five goals up before a late fightback from the Galaxy exposed their other debutant Victor Lindelof.

The £31million centre-back from Benfica was beaten when Giovani dos Santos cut inside to fire past Joel Pereira, and then failed to get off the ground when Dave Romney rose to meet a corner and Dos Santos touched home from close range.

Afterwards, Mourinho dismissed any possibility of bringing Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford.

The Portugal star's future at Real Madrid has been thrown into doubt over allegations that he has evaded paying £12.9m in tax.

Mourinho coached Ronaldo at the Bernabeu for three years and the two men share the same agent, Jorge Mendes. But he believes that prising the current World Player of the Year away from Madrid is beyond United's capabilities.

'I'm not going to waste my time thinking about players who are mission impossible,' said Mourinho.

'We have never thought about it because he is such an important player for his club, of great economic power. We have not been able to find for whatever reason that could have made us think Ronaldo could leave.'

United play their second game on tour against Real Salt Lake in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4701704/Carrick-warns-Lukaku-massive-jump-Man-Utd.html
Old 17-07-2017, 09:21 PM   #513
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

yakin bisa jadi kapten sukses dengan kapten sebelumnya
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 04:10 PM   #514
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United captain Michael Carrick insists top-four finish will not be good enough next season: 'It's win the league or nothing for me'

* Michael Carrick has sights set higher than Champions League qualification
* Manchester United skipper thinks he has to set standards in leadership role
* Nothing but the title will do for Carrick at what he called a 'beast of a club'
* He said: 'We need to be aiming for the top. As players, we understand that'

New Manchester United captain Michael Carrick has warned that the club must think bigger than a top-four finish next season, saying: 'It's win the league or nothing for me.'

Carrick, who succeeds Wayne Rooney as skipper, wasted no time spelling out what he expects from his team-mates.

United have finished in the top four only once since they were last champions under Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013 but Carrick says that not even a Champions League place would satisfy his ambitions to help 'a beast of a club' return to the pinnacle of English football.

Michael Carrick insists only winning the league next season will qualify as a success. The Manchester United captain is not content to simply settle for a top-four place

'I can't get my head around that, to say top-four is acceptable,' said the five-time title winner with United. 'You can't expect to win the league every year. But you've got to set out to do that.

'We can't be sat here saying finishing in the top four is a step up from last season. That's not what we're about here.

'We need to be aiming for the top. As players, we understand that, and that's what we're geared for as a club. We've got to put it into practice and take it a step further than we have done the last few years. It's pretty much win the league or nothing for me.'

Carrick understands he needs to set the high standards for his United team-mates. Carrick called United 'a beast of a football club' where only the best is good enough

Now 35, Carrick sees it as his responsibility to help instil the principles that he learned after arriving from Tottenham in 2006.

'I'm well aware of the standards that need to be set at this club,' he said. 'I've been fortunate to have played with some great leaders and characters in my career here and I've learned a lot.

'There have been times in the league when standards have dropped, there's no hiding from that. But that doesn't mean you can't get back there again if you keep doing the right things.

'It's a big club, this; a beast of a football club. There are things that come with that: responsibility, pressure and expectation, and that's only off the pitch. So when you get on the pitch it's a different ball game as well.

'When you're here, it's difficult to explain how different it can be to other clubs until you go through it. There are big players who come here and, for whatever reason, it hasn't worked for them.'

United forward Anthony Martial is wanted on loan by Wolfsburg and Inter Milan. He says he is determined to fight for his place, although he is behind Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku in Jose Mourinho's plans.

United have been offered Ivory Coast right-back Serge Aurier, who is unhappy at Paris Saint-Germain.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4715608/Michael-Carrick-insists-title-Man-United.html
Old 12-08-2017, 10:03 PM   #515
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CARRICK: WE'LL FIGHT ON ALL FRONTS

Michael Carrick was named Manchester United captain in July and, a month into the job, nothing has changed in his approach. And why should it? He already knows how to win.

The 36-year-old has completed 11 seasons at Old Trafford, playing over 450 games and winning 17 trophies to become one of the most-decorated figures in the club's history. Following Jose Mourinho’s successful first season in charge, plus an intense pre-season campaign, the evergreen no.16 and proud new wearer of the skipper's armband is confident of achieving greater triumphs in 2017/18.

In a wide-ranging interview with United Review for Sunday’s Premier League opener against West Ham United, his former club, Carrick outlines his aims and ambitions for the fresh campaign.

“It is difficult to say what our chances in the league are but we are setting out to be on top,” Michael says. “We have certainly improved the squad, we look stronger, we are a year further ahead with the manager and his staff, we are in a better place than we were last year, so things are on the up.

“For large spells of last season, we felt we should have been higher up in the league than we were and performances certainly warranted that for large periods as well. But it is too easy to sit here and say that. We need to improve because we ended up a distance away from the top. Hopefully this season we will be right up there challenging.”

Asked if the league is always United’s priority, Carrick continues: “The league is special because it is such a tough division to win. When you come out on top it is an unbelievable feeling to know you are the best team in the country, and you have gone through all sorts of things along the way to win that.

"Cup competitions are special because it is a slightly different feeling. Winning a trophy is winning a trophy and the feeling you get from it is incredible. There are obviously bigger competitions than others, but we will certainly be fighting on all fronts to win as much as we can.”

It is quite appropriate that Carrick’s first match as Reds captain is against his first professional club, West Ham, who have strengthened significantly over the summer by recruiting a handful of proven Premier League players, including former Manchester City duo Joe Hart and Pablo Zabaleta, Marko Arnautovic from Stoke and, perhaps most notably, ex-United striker Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez.

Michael hopes his Mexican former team-mate does well with the Hammers, but not at Old Trafford on Sunday. “Yeah I think they have improved. Obviously Chicha is there now and hopefully he doesn’t come back and do too well in the first game! But I wish him all the best for the rest of the season.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #516
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

CARRICK RECALLS 2008 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WIN

"The build-up for Moscow almost began a year earlier. We'd won the Premier League in 2006/07 and if you'd asked me beforehand, I'd have expected to have the best summer ever after that.

Instead, we lost the FA Cup final to Chelsea and that taught me a lesson: it doesn't matter what you've done, it's the next thing that counts. All summer, I just couldn't get it out of my head that we'd lost a cup final. I forgot about winning the league.

So when we reached the 2008 Champions League final and we were facing Chelsea, after we'd just won the league, it was a similar scenario. I knew the feeling it left after the FA Cup final and, in some ways, that was my biggest motivation. I was not going to let that happen again.

We took the occasion in our stride and played the first half of the game perfectly. It went as well as it possibly could and, after Cristiano [Ronaldo] scored a brilliant header, we should have been two or three up before Petr Cech made a good save from me. If I'd put it either side of him, then it was in, but it was too straight. Chelsea then scored right before half-time and that changed the course of the game. It was galling but looking back, the way we won it perhaps makes it more memorable.

Chelsea had the better of the second half and extra-time was very even so, at that point, you start to think about penalties. I started trying to get my head around taking one. Knowing how important it was and everything it meant, it was just a case of trying to simplify it. When extra-time finished and it came to it, I thought: 'This is the time.' I was almost testing myself. 'What have you got?' If I shied away from it and said no, I'd regret it. I knew I had to step up. Now or never.

I went second, after Carlos [Tevez]. I jogged from the halfway line because the walk would have taken too long! I knew what I was going to do, where I was going to put it and, thankfully, Cech dived the wrong way. That was it. I was just flooded with sheer relief, overcome by that sheer release of emotion after knowing that it's gone in.

After that, we were in trouble. Cech saved from Cristiano. I watched every penalty until JT [John Terry] stepped up for his. If he scored, then we'd lost. I don't know why, I just thought: 'I've got to do something different here,' and I started looking at the floor.

It worked!

I didn't see another penalty after that. I just relied on the reactions of the lads. I had Rio [Ferdinand] and Vida [Nemanja Vidic] next to me, their arms draped on my shoulders virtually silent. You might get the odd word or two spoken, but there's just so much tension, so much emotion, so many nerves. I'll be honest, it's a horrible, horrible feeling. The whole penalty scenario, until you win, is a disgusting feeling.

I was the last to know we'd won. In my house, I've got a sequence of pictures of all the lads reacting to Edwin [van der Sar]'s save from [Nicolas] Anelka, and as Rio and Vida and the lads are tearing off, gone, I'm stood there with my arms in the air and my head still down. I hadn't seen it, didn't know what had happened, but I just knew that we'd won. Didn't even think about it. We were European champions.

Quite a lot of the celebrations are a blur. That's not because of how much I drank, more down to being drained. The initial celebration when we sprinted from the halfway line, seeing everyone going absolutely mental, lads in their suits going as crazy as the lads who had played, the staff… it was just one of those moments that you can never forget. It was something special. But I remember after about a minute or two of going mad, screaming, shouting, jumping around, I just hit the biggest brick wall. I remember seeing my family in the crowd and saying to them: 'I need to sit down or lie down, I'm finished.' It lasted maybe 10, 20 seconds, but that's the only time I've ever felt like crying on a pitch. I didn't know whether to laugh, shout, scream, run around again or just to cry. It was a unique feeling.

Being us, we celebrated that night, flew back the next day and that was it, onto the next challenge. We won the league again the next year, won the Club World Cup, won the League Cup, almost won the Champions League again. We should have beaten Barcelona in Rome – that's the one that got away, for me – but that doesn't change what a special group of players that we had. We were absolutely relentless."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2017/Aug/Michael-Carrick-reflects-on-Manchester-United-2008-Champions-League-success-in-Moscow.aspx
Old 20-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #517
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Michael Carrick can force his way back into Manchester United's team says Jose Mourinho... as the boss promises to take the Carabao Cup seriously

* Michael Carrick, club captain, has not played for Manchester United this season
* The midfielder will hope to get his first start against Burton in the Carabao Cup
* Jose Mourinho says the form of Nemanja Matic and Marouane Fellaini is too good

Jose Mourinho insists Michael Carrick has an important role to play at Manchester United, despite not having played a minute of competitive football since being named captain.

The long-serving 36-year-old was named skipper after all-time top scorer Wayne Rooney's summer departure but his elevated status has not brought any game time.

Carrick has not even made the bench at times in the early weeks of the season, but looks set to finally get some minutes under his belt in the Carabao Cup third round tie against Burton on Wednesday night.

Michael Carrick will hope to get his first minutes of the season in Wednesday's Carabao Cup. Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Carrick can still play a big role this season

Last season it was not until United's opening game in this competition that he made his first competitive appearance, before going onto play an important role for the remainder of the campaign - something Mourinho suggests he can do again.

'(Sergio) Romero played the Europa League final, which was the game of the season for us and he is not playing,' the United boss said.

'Ander Herrera was player of the season and is not starting matches. That's life in big clubs.

'We gave him a contract because we think he is a good player, an important player, he is just in a team where I think in this moment (Nemanja) Matic and (Marouane) Fellaini are in the best form that I have ever seen them.

He continued: 'I never saw Matic or Fellaini play so well, so he is in a team with these two guys playing absolutely phenomenal, so for Carrick and Ander it's just patience because that time will arrive and they will be important players for us for sure.

'That's a team, that's a squad, we can only play with 11 guys.'

Carrick, Herrera and Romero are likely to get a chance on Wednesday as David De Gea, Antonio Valencia, Matic and Eric Bailly have been given two days off by Mourinho.

The United boss says that quartet are the only players being rested, with Luke Shaw and Scott McTominay hoping to get their first minutes of the season.

Changes will be made at Old Trafford but Mourinho will not be taking progress against Sky Bet Championship side Burton for granted as they kick-off their defence of the competition.

'Oh yes, serious because it's football, it's competition and we take it seriously,' the United boss said.

'Of course David, Bailly aren't playing but if you go to the next round probably these guys play and I give rest to others.

'Our squad is good but we don't have 30 players, we have what we have and a couple of injuries now with (Paul) Pogba and (Axel) Tuanzebe, so we need some of the players that played today to play and we need some to be on the bench.

'We need to have a strong team. I know the quality of the Championship and I know if we don't take it seriously, we are going to lose.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4900916/Michael-Carrick-play-big-role-Manchester-United.html
jangankan Carrick, Herrera yg notabene pemain pilihan fans musim lalu saja tersingkir, Mou lebih memprioritaskan duet Matic-Pogba. eh giliran Pogba cedera malah Fellaini yg lebih sering dimainkan. kayaknya musim depan Carrick beneran pensiun & mudah2an Herrera tetap bertahan musim depan.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:17 AM   #518
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

A STATEMENT FROM UNITED CAPTAIN CARRICK

Manchester United captain Michael Carrick has issued the following statement via Twitter...

"I just want to clear up my situation as I've had quite a few people asking if I'm ok and why I haven't been fit over the last couple of months.

"After feeling strange during the second half of the Burton game in September, I underwent a series of tests. It turned out to be due to an irregular heart rhythm which has been fully investigated and I had a procedure called a Cardiac Ablation.

"I had to build up training steadily whilst being monitored closely but I feel fine now. I would like to reassure everyone that I'm healthy and back training hard with the team. I'm building up my fitness and aiming to be back in contention for selection soon. Thanks for your support."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/United-captain-Michael-Carrick-issues-a-statement-about-his-recent-fitness.aspx
Old 28-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #519
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

CARRICK TO BE OFFERED COACHING ROLE

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has revealed he will be offering Michael Carrick a role on the coaching staff.

The club captain released a statement on Friday night saying he has undergone a heart procedure called a cardiac ablation and that he will soon be available for selection.

Mourinho, speaking after the 1-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion, suggested the 36-year-old will continue as a player this season before having a decision to make on his future. After taking his coaching badges and working with the youngsters at the Aon Training Complex, it is clear the midfielder could take this step at a later date.

"Michael, as a person, is more important than Michael as a player," said the boss. "We gave him the time to relax, to recover, to feel confident, to make the decision [when he] wants to play, [when he] wants to stop.

"He knows that my coaching staff has the chair for him if he wants. When he wants the chair, it is there in the office for him. I want that, the board wants that and the owner wants that. So Michael is in a comfortable situation. His future will be with us.

"But he wants to be a player until the end of the season and now he feels confident to be back and now he is training back with us. So [he is] one more option for us, we need players and Michael wants to play so I am happy with that."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/michael-carrick-to-be-offered-coaching-role-by-jose-mourinho.aspx
Old 22-12-2017, 07:38 PM   #520
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

CARRICK THANKFUL FOR TESTIMONIAL SUPPORT

Michael Carrick’s Testimonial game raised an incredible £1.5million, which will be distributed to his chosen charities through the newly-created Michael Carrick Foundation, itself a registered charity.

The highlight of the testimonial was the match featuring Manchester United ’08 XI v Michael Carrick All-Stars which was played at Old Trafford on Sunday 4 June, 2017. An incredible 70,000 fans came to Old Trafford to support the game.

Michael fittingly scored the final goal in the match as a United 08' XI twice came from behind to draw 2-2 with an All-Star team in front of the huge crowd. Sir Alex Ferguson was back in the dugout to manage a line-up formed largely from his Premier League and Champions League-winning squad of 2008, with many fans' favourites returning to grace the famous turf again.

Before the game kicked off, Carrick addressed the crowd and the players, thanking everyone for their support throughout his distinguished career so far. A minute's silence then followed as a mark of respect to the victims of the terror attacks in Manchester in May and London in June.

The testimonial was awarded by Manchester United following Michael’s service of over 11 years to the club and Michael knew at this point that he wanted to use this as a vehicle for good. The charities to which the testimonial proceeds will be distributed by the Foundation will be based in Manchester and Newcastle initially, focusing on ensuring that children have suitable provision in the community that will keep them safe and engaged in positive activities.

With children’s centres across the UK losing funding and being shut down every day, Michael wants to ensure that children in the communities close to his heart do not suffer. The first project to launch in the New Year will be a collaboration with the Manchester United Foundation, offering free sport and enrichment sessions to local children.

The project will use the local passion for Manchester United to inspire youngsters and help them to learn positive skills such as discipline, confidence and ambition. The overall aim of the Foundation is to help children to reach their full potential by creating opportunities for them to feel safe, valued and inspired to achieve. There will be a number of new projects coming on board next year.

Michael Carrick said: "To be given a testimonial at this great football club, is something I didn’t take lightly at all. I’m blown away by all the support we received and I’m so thrilled to announce that we raised £1.5 million for the Michael Carrick foundation.

"Looking back at the day, it was special for so many different reasons. From having old team-mates, the manager and staff back together. Finally, sharing a pitch and playing alongside my brother. Having close friends and family who have been on the journey with me watching in the stands, to having my kids with me on the pitch and seeing their faces, creating amazing memories that will live with us forever.

"It was way and above what we could have hoped for. I want to say a huge 'thank you' to each and every one of you who have contributed in some way, however big or small. It is something I’m very proud of and I’m committed to making sure all the money raised goes to children in local communities to help them develop and fulfil their potential. The work starts now.

"Thank you, Michael."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, adib, aGhaa, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andy kurniawan, anenk_garcia, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, B4YU, badehul, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caesar, chincarito, Cibet22, cimbuang69, cintaoven, czr, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eross tanto, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, Febri Angga, FebryNB, ferly_Liemz, fey777, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, gery27, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, just.fluke, kahfi, kaiki, kingherooney, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, leonite, littlebig, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, matthewsamad, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, ocki_26, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, red, redit, Redsbusby, Ridho_Idham, rifkycyber, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, seventh.heaven, sidictheninetythree, simamora16, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, tamiCarrick, tasho, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Unitediction, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, william metta, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku