United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 31-01-2022, 08:43 AM   #81
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2021-2022] Manchester United ~ Transfer Rumors

Phil Jones to decide today whether or not to join Bordeaux in a bid to get his career back on track after playing one match in TWO YEARS for Manchester United due to fitness problems

* Phil Jones is weighing up whether or not to join Ligue 1 side Bordeaux
* The defender has only played once in the last two years for Manchester United
* Bordeaux want to add another versatile defender after signing Marcelo
* Benfica considered an approach for Jones in January

Manchester United defender Phil Jones's loan move to Bordeaux is in the balance.

The 29-year-old will make a decision today whether to join the French side. He is eager to play more regular football after making just one appearance this season, in the 1-0 home defeat to Wolves at the start of this month. Meanwhile, Stoke are signing Bordeaux forward Josh Maja on loan.

After excluding for Arsenal captain Laurent Koscielny from their first team squad, Bordeaux signed 34-year-old Brazilian defender Marcelo from Lyon on Friday, but want to add another versatile defender.

Jones has played at centre-back, full-back and defensive midfield with United and previously Blackburn.

Manchester United defender Phil Jones is considering whether or not to Bordeaux. Jones has only played one game since getting injured against Burnley in January 2020

Though he has had to contend with injuries and other niggling fitness issues, Jones has been let down at times when fit to play.

His time on the periphery has proved a real mental challenge for the former England international and he wants to prove he still has life left in his career.

A number of English clubs have considered him but have been reluctant to offer anything other than a loan or pay as you play deal. Benfica also considered an approach before January.

Jones opened up on his injury pain in an emotional interview last year.

'It was the lowest I've ever been as a human being,' Jones told The Sunday Times on recovering from knee surgery in 2020.

'I used to come back (from training) and be in bits. My head was an absolute mess. I'd be in tears. People and footballers, they'll put on a front that everything's all right, but you don't know what's going on behind closed doors.'

Jones also spoke of his anger at being described as a 'waste of time' by former United team-mate Rio Ferdinand and how he almost lashed out at a man who taunted him while he was out with his two daughters.

'Listen, the respect I've got is enormous. I've shared a dressing room with Rio — great professional. Loved playing with him. Great lad, good humour. Learnt so much off him,' he added. 'But what he said was poor. Really poor.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10458387/Manchester-United-Phil-Jones-decide-today-not-join-Bordeaux.html
Old 31-01-2022, 09:14 AM   #82
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United and Tottenham in 'intense' transfer talks for Yves Bissouma with the £37m-rated Brighton star also targeted by Aston Villa

* Tottenham and Man United are keen to improve their midfielders this January
* Yves Bissouma has impressed at Brighton and has caught they eye of big clubs
* Aston Villa are also circling, with the Seagulls valuing the start at £37million

Yves Bissouma is being lined-up for a deadline day move away from Brighton, with Manchester United, Spurs and Aston Villa all eyeing-up the midfielder.

The 25-year-old is due to return to the seaside club after Mali were cruelly knocked-out on penalties in the AFCON last-16 by Equatorial Guinea, after Bissouma featured in all four of his nation's matches at the tournament.

Bissouma has established himself as a crucial figure in Graham Potter's side, and will return to a thriving team sat ninth and 15 points above the relegation zone.

Yves Bissouma is being targeted by a host of Premier League clubs ahead of transfer deadline. Manchester United are in 'intense' talks, with midfield duo Fred and McTominay struggling

Arsenal and Liverpool have been linked to the star previously but according to RTL France, it's Manchester United, Tottenham and Aston Villa in 'intense' talks for the midfielder.

Brighton are reportedly demanding at least £37million for Bissouma, who arrived from Lille in July 2018 for £15m.

Manchester United are badly in need of midfield reinforcements amid the poor form of Fred and Scott McTominay, who have both struggled to prove why they should anchor behind Cristiano Ronaldo.

With Donny van de Beek heading out on loan to Everton until the end of the season, Bissouma could come in and play a key role in Ralf Rangnick's damage limitation mission this season.

Spurs would like to simply close a deal, having been rejected by new Liverpool signing Luis Diaz, Adama Traore and even non-league striker Ollie Tanner this window.

The north Londoners' embarrassing record in the market could end up pushing the notoriously temperamental Antonio Conte out the door, but a deal for Bissouma may brighten-up his mood and struggling midfield.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10457883/Man-United-Spurs-intense-transfer-talks-37million-rated-Brighton-star-Yves-Bissouma.html
Old 31-01-2022, 09:23 AM   #83
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'lead Arsenal and Liverpool in transfer race to sign Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz after identifying him as an alternative transfer target to £100m West Ham star Declan Rice'

* United midfielder Fabian Ruiz as an alternative transfer target to Declan Rice
* The Red Devils are eager to sign a midfielder during the summer transfer window
* The club have identified the England international Rice as their primary target
* However, he will cost £100m and could be reluctant to leave West Ham United
* So, they have identified Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz as an alternative target
* The Spanish international is entering the final 18 months left of his deal at Napoli

Manchester United have identified Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz as an alternative transfer target to West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.

The Red Devils are eager to sign a midfielder during the summer transfer window to solve their problems in the engine room for the 2022-2023 season.

The club have reportedly identified 27-cap England international Rice as their primary target but have registered an interest in Ruiz as an alternative option.

Manchester United's interim manager Ralf Rangnick is eager to bolster the club's midfield options for the 2022-2022 season.

Despite the fact Scott McTominay and Fred have stepped up their performances as of late, United are looking to add quality to their squad.

The Red Devils are also looking to replace Paul Pogba if leaves the club when his contract expires in the summer.

However, the England international will cost Manchester United £100million. Therefore, they are assessing alternative options, according to The Sun.

Additionally, Rice also shut down claims he could leave the London Stadium back in September when he said: 'Everyone knows how I feel about West Ham and I feel about playing under the manager and what it's like playing with the group of players I'm playing with.

United identified Fabian Ruiz as an alternative transfer target to West Ham midfielder Rice. The club have reportedly identified 27-cap England international Rice as their primary target. However, he will cost £100million and could be reluctant to leave West Ham United. Ruiz is entering the final 18 months left on his deal at Napoli and is said to be interest in a move

'I feel you can see in my performances nothing's up, nothing's concerning me. I'm playing with a smile on my face, I'm going out there, I'm leading the team.

'I think you could see a difference if I wasn't giving 100 per cent but every time I'm putting on the shirt my only objective is to give everything for the club.'

Rice also dropped another hint about his future, saying: 'I feel like we can achieve good things [at West Ham United].

'We want the Champions League, that's what everybody wants. I feel like top six is more of a bigger aim for us. We've gone for everything. We've rotated the squad as much as we can.

'There are so many positives to take and if we really look towards the European games coming up, when we'll probably play a big side, I feel like we can really go far.

'We're fifth in the league at the moment, we're flying, and we're into the knock-out rounds of the Europa League.

'There are lots of positives and every time we play at home, we can feel that presence from the fans. We love playing in front of them.

'There's no limits to what we can do. We just need to stick together, keep doing what we do best and see where the season takes us.'

Therefore, according to The Sun, Manchester United have identified Napoli midfielder Ruiz as a potential transfer target.

The Spanish international is entering the final 18 months left on his deal at Napoli and is highly sought after by European clubs.

Napoli have tried to agree new terms with the midfielder, but Ruiz has declined their advances so far.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10457179/Man-United-lead-Arsenal-Liverpool-transfer-race-sign-Naopli-midfielder-Fabian-Ruiz.html
Old 10-02-2022, 02:53 PM   #84
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United agree £9m fee for the sale of midfielder Andreas Pereira - with the forgotten 26-year-old set to join Brazilian side Flamengo on a permanent deal

* Manchester United are expected to sell midfielder Andreas Pereira to Flamengo
* The Brazilian side are said to have reached an agreement in region of £8.8m
* 26-year-old has spent first-half of the season on loan at club he is set to sign for
* Midfielder made 75 appearances across eight seasons for the Red Devils

Manchester United are expected to confirm the sale of midfielder Andreas Pereira to Flamengo by the end of this week for £8.8million and a 25 per cent sell on clause.

The 26-year old has enjoyed a largely successful spell on loan since joining in the summer, making 25 appearances and scoring five goals to become a firm favourite with supporters.

Flamengo officials have been negotiating with United and want to pay the fee over instalments with Pereira expected to agree a contract until 2026.

It's understood that Pereira’s loan deal had originally included a £17m buyout clause but United agreed to reduce their demands in exchange for 25% of any money received from a future sale.

Pereira managed 75 appearances for Manchester United across eight seasons at the club, scoring two goals.

The 26-year-old failed to hold down a first-team place despite playing over 25 league games in the 2019/20 season. Used as a versatile midfielder, the Brazilian was utilised in a number of midfield positions, which may have contributed by his inconsistent performances.

Andreas Pereira is set to make his loan move to Flamengo permanent in a deal worth £8.8m. 26-year-old midfielder has made 25 appearances and scored five goals in his short loan spell. Pereira joined United back in 2011 and made 75 appearances across eight seasons for the club

At the time manager, Ole Gunner Solskjaer, signed Bruno Fernandes in the attacking midfield role, which saw Pereira move to the periphery of the squad.

The midfielder has previously had loans at Granada, Valencia and Lazio, and will sign a five-year contract at Flamengo.

The 26-year-old joined United in 2011 from PSV and spent the first few years of his United career in the club’s academy, eventually making his debut in 2014.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10496189/Manchester-United-agree-8-8m-fee-sale-midfielder-Andreas-Pereira.html
Old 10-02-2022, 03:18 PM   #85
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ralf Rangnick 'wants to sign Borussia Dortmund star Manuel Akanji' and the defender's 'close friend' Jadon Sancho could be used to lure the player to Manchester United this summer

* Manuel Akanji is contracted at Borussia Dortmund until the end of next season
* Ralf Rangnick is keen for Manchester United to sign the defender in the summer
* Akanji is close friends with Jadon Sancho who could try and lure him to United

Manchester United's interim manager Ralf Rangnick is reportedly keen on signing Borussia Dortmund defender Manuel Akanji this summer.

The 26-year-old has been a regular for the Bundesliga side this season, though he will be entering the final year of his contract in the summer.

Rangnick is only expected to be manager until the summer but he is set to have a consultancy role at Old Trafford for the next two seasons.

German outlet Sport1 have reported that Rangnick is very interested in signing the Swiss international.

The 26-year-old has rejected a recent contract offer from Dortmund and could be available for £25m.

Akanji 'dreams' of a return to the Premier League and should he move to United, he would reunite with former team-mate Jadon Sancho.

Borussia Dortmund defender Manuel Akanji is a target for Manchester United this summer. Ralf Rangnick is a fan of the player who is out of contract at Dortmund in the summer of 2023. Jadon Sancho could be used to try and lure Akanji to Old Trafford in the summer window. Sancho and Akanji are close friends going back to the England international's time at Dortmund

It's said that the England international could be used to lure his 'close friend' Akanji over to Old Trafford in the summer.

As reported by the Mirror, Akanji said upon his arrival at Dortmund in 2018 that his 'dream club' would be Manchester United.

He said: 'Since my childhood days Manchester United have been my favourite club. I'd like to play there one day.'

Akanji would face more competition at Dortmund if he is to stay at the club past the summer.

Dortmund completed the signing of Bayern Munich defender Niklas Sule who will join the club on a free transfer in the summer.

Sule will leave Bayern having won four Bundesliga titles, two DFB-Pokals and the Champions League during his 158 appearances in all competitions.

United meanwhile have struggled defensively this season and they sit fifth in the Premier League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10494531/Manchester-United-Jadon-Sancho-used-lure-Ralf-Rangnick-target-Manuel-Akanji.html
Old 15-02-2022, 03:16 PM   #86
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'add Christopher Nkunku to their list of transfer targets at the request of Ralf Rangnick'... as they become the latest club to monitor the RB Leipzig midfielder with 19 goals to his name already this season

* Manchester United have joined the race to sign midfielder Christopher Nkunku
* Ralf Rangnick has urged scouts to step up their focus on the RB Leipzig man
* Nkunku has scored 19 goals and registered 13 assists in 31 games this season
* Leipzig are adamant that they will not sell the Frenchman in the summer window

Manchester United are the latest club to join the race for RB Leipzig midfielder Christopher Nkunku, according to reports.

The highly-rated Frenchman is already on the radar of some of Europe's top clubs, including Manchester City, Real Madrid, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

United are set to prioritise bringing in a new midfielder in the summer transfer window as Paul Pogba is expected to leave Old Trafford at the end of his contract.

According to ESPN, there has been an increased interest in Nkunku upon the request of interim manager Ralf Rangnick.

The report adds that the 24-year-old was not being considered by United's scouting team before the appointment of Rangnick, who will move to a consultancy role at Old Trafford in the summer.

This is despite Nkunku being one of the most highly-rated players in Europe – he has scored 19 goals and registered 13 assists in 31 games for RB Leipzig already this season.

Christopher Nkunku is already on the radar of Manchester City, Real Madrid and Juventus. Ralf Rangnick has urged Manchester United's scouts to increase their focus on the midfielder. Nkunku has scored 19 goals and registered 13 assists in 31 games for RB Leipzig this season. Leipzig's head of global football Oliver Mintzlaff has said that Nkunku, 24, is not for sale

Rangnick was director of football at the Bundesliga outfit when the midfielder signed on a five-year deal from PSG in 2019.

Nkunku, who is yet to make his senior debut for France, can play as an attacking midfielder as well as a wide man on both flanks.

Unsurprisingly, RB Leipzig are in no mood to sell him and the club's global head of football Oliver Mintzlaff has said they are planning for a future with Nkunku in the team.

'He [Nkunku] will also play with us next season because of course he is a very important player,' Mintzlaff told Sky Deutschland. 'In football nothing is ever certain, but that's our plan.'

'Of course, players like Dani Olmo, Nkunku or Andre Silva are very, very important pillars who can and should continue to develop with us.

'We don't have many players who can leave us in the summer. We want to strengthen the team rather than weaken it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10510525/Manchester-United-add-Christopher-Nkunku-list-targets-request-Ralf-Rangnick.html
Old 25-02-2022, 10:43 AM   #87
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United make enquiries about Dortmund's £26m-rated defender Manuel Akanji as he approaches the final year of his deal, with Ralf Rangnick wanting a new centre back to provide competition for Maguire

* Man United are weighing up a move for Dortmund defender Manuel Akanji
* United have been prioritising a defensive midfielder and a striker for the summer
* But United manager Ralf Rangnick would also like to sign a new centre back too
* 26-year-old has 16 months left on his deal and is valued at £26m by Dortmund
* Akanji would provide competition for captain Harry Maguire in the backline

Manchester United have made initial enquiries about a possible move for Borussia Dortmund defender Manuel Akanji.

United have been prioritising a defensive midfielder and a striker for the summer but talks over Swiss international Akanji indicate Ralf Rangnick wants a new centre back also.

Defender Phil Jones is still hoping to leave despite turning down a move to Bordeaux last month while Eric Bailly remains unhappy at his limited playing time.

Question marks have also been raised by Rangnick regarding the level of Harry Maguire's performances and an experienced defender such as Akanji would increase competition.

The 26-year-old has 16 months left on his contract and is valued at £26million by Dortmund who bought him from Basel for £15m in 2018.

The German club have offered Akanji a new contract worth around £6.7million a year but his representatives are understood to be pushing for closer to £8.3m in wages, around £162,000 a week.

Manchester United are weighing up a move for Borussia Dortmund defender Manuel Akanji. The 26-year-old has 16 months left on his contract and is valued at £26million by Dortmund. Ralf Rangnick wants a new centre back to provide competition Harry Maguire

Despite reports in Germany suggesting United have made an offer, Sportsmail understands United have yet to make a formal approach but have been made aware of the player's situation and his willingness to consider a new challenge.

Akanji can play on the left or right of a defensive pairing and has played 28 games for Dortmund this season. He has 38 caps for Switzerland and was part of their squad that reached the European Championship quarter finals last summer.

Rangnick knows the defender well but other options are under consideration too as the United interim manager has an input into potential transfer targets who are being earmarked for the next permanent boss.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10548665/Manchester-United-make-enquiries-Borussia-Dortmund-defender-Manuel-Akanji.html
Old 01-03-2022, 03:25 PM   #88
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United scouts 'have watched £25m-rated Sporting Lisbon star Joao Palhinha EIGHT times already this season' as they weigh up a summer bid for the midfielder... but 'face competition from Spurs, Newcastle and Wolves'

* Joao Palhinha has impressed in 30 appearances for Sporting Lisbon this season
* Manchester United have reportedly sent scouts to watch him play eight times
* But the Red Devils face competition from Tottenham, Newcastle and Wolves
* Sporting have lowered their asking price to £25million for the midfielder

Manchester United have shown a keen interest in Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Palhinha after monitoring him closely this season.

Palhinha has impressed in 30 appearances so far this season and has attracted interest from the Premier League.

United have sent scouts to Portugal eight times to watch the Portuguese to ensure he is the right fit for Old Trafford, according to Record.

The Manchester outfit were said to be chasing the 26-year-old last summer but were deterred by Sporting's demands of £33million for him.

However, the Portuguese side have lowered their asking price to £25m and United could be considering returning for Palhinha this summer.

But they will face competition for his signature from a host of Premier League rivals, including Tottenham, Wolves and mega-rich Newcastle.

Palhinha is said to be targeting a switch to the English top-flight and it is increasingly likely that he will join one of the four interested sides.

Manchester United have shown a keen interest in Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Palhinha. The Portuguese side have lowered their asking price to £25million for the midfielder

Sporting are keen to hold on to the midfielder but amid building interest, manager Ruben Amorim is resigned to his potential departure.

And United could have the edge over their transfer rivals given their previous business with the Primeira Liga side.

Palhinha's compatriots Bruno Fernandes and Cristiano Ronaldo are currently plying their trade at Old Trafford.

Fernandes joined the Red Devils from Sporting in 2017 for a reported £70million, while Ronaldo joined United for the Portuguese club in 2003 for his first stint at the club.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10561275/Man-United-scouts-watched-Sporting-Lisbon-star-Joao-Palhinha-EIGHT-times-season.html
Old 01-03-2022, 03:36 PM   #89
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'pick Victor Osimhen as the man to replace Cristiano Ronaldo'... but Napoli want 'at least £84m' for the Nigerian

* The 22-year-old Nigerian is reportedly Manchester United's prime transfer target
* He has scored 11 goals in 22 appearances but Napoli want at least £84m for him
* Osimhen is being lined up to replace Cristiano Ronaldo who returned last year

Cristiano Ronaldo's playing time at Manchester United could be dramatically reduced if the Old Trafford side are successful in their pursuit of Victor Osimhen.

The 22-year-old has impressed for Napoli this season having scored 11 goals in 22 appearances despite missing two months of action due to a cheekbone injury.

Since returning to the side in January, the Nigerian scored two goals in six appearances and is reportedly on Ralf Rangnick's radar.

According to Rai Sport journalist Ciro Venerato, the 22-year-old is United’s primary target to replace Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer but Napoli wants at least £84m for the youngster.

Manchester United have targeted Napoli's Victor Osimhen as a Cristiano Ronaldo replacement. Ronaldo's form has dramatically dropped but Napoli want £84m for the Nigerian young striker

Ronaldo returned to Old Trafford last summer and despite hitting the ground running, his form has dried up and he has scored just once in his last 10 games.

The Portuguese superstar is under contract until 2023 but is on £480k-a-week, making him the best-paid Premier League player.

He is also 37 making him 15 years older than Osimhen so it is easy to see why Rangnick is interested in the Nigerian.

Despite Ronaldo's slump in form, he remains the top goalscorer at United this season on 15 goals.

Bruno Fernandes is in second on nine while Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho have only scored a combined nine.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10561893/Manchester-United-pick-84m-Victor-Osimhen-man-replace-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
hati-hati kalo beli pemain Afrika, repot kalo lagi ada Piala Afrika
Old 10-03-2022, 08:24 AM   #90
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United target £25m move for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele as Red Devils look to freshen up attack in the summer - with Cristiano Ronaldo and Edinson Cavani among forwards contemplating exits

* Manchester Utd look certain to make changes to their forward line this summer
* Attacking players Edinson Cavani and Jesse LIngard are both out of contract
* The futures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcus Rashford are also uncertain
* Lyon goal-getter Moussa Dembele may be available for as little as £25million

Manchester United are monitoring Lyon striker Moussa Dembele as they look to revitalise their attack this summer.

The Old Trafford club look certain to make changes to their forward line, with Edinson Cavani and Jesse Lingard out of contract.

Marcus Rashford’s future is increasingly uncertain as he approaches the final year of his contract, while Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial are also contemplating exits.

Dembele joined Celtic as a teenager in 2016 before moving to Lyon two years later.

His current deal runs out in 2023, meaning Lyon risk losing him as a free agent if they cannot agree new terms.

The 25-year-old may be available for as little as £25million if Lyon decide he is unlikely to extend his stay.

Memphis Depay has already left Lyon on a free transfer and defender Jason Denayer looks set to do the same this summer.

Man United are monitoring Lyon striker Moussa Dembele as they look to revitalise their attack. Attackers such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Edinson Cavani could leave the Red Devils. Dembele has nine goals in 19 league games this season, including five in his last seven

They would be desperate to avoid a similar fate with Dembele, who has nine goals in 19 league games this season, including five in his last seven.

Dembele has Champions League experience — he scored twice as Lyon knocked out Manchester City in the quarter-finals in 2020 — and got an assist in their 1-0 Europa League win at Porto on Wednesday night.

He knows the British game, having also played for Fulham. Indeed, his stint there means he would qualify as a homegrown player were he to join an English club.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10596073/Manchester-United-target-25M-Lyon-striker-Moussa-Dembele-summer.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7
h-ANG, Reza Fahad Sastrakusumah, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, zudomiriku