United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #61
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez needs to prove he can be a Manchester United icon after Wembley display against Tottenham

* Alexis Sanchez sent out a message at Wembley after struggling to hit the heights
* He and Paul Pogba combined for what felt like an iconic Man United moment
* The misfiring stars can still be Old Trafford greats but need to be more consistent

This was a statement from Alexis Sanchez and Paul Pogba. After struggling to hit the heights this season, Manchester United’s most talented players came to the party when it mattered at Wembley.

The way the misfiring stars combined for United’s equaliser could well be a turning point in their Old Trafford careers.

Just look at how Paul Pogba brushed off Mousa Dembele. It is rare that you see a midfielder of Dembele’s calibre so effortlessly outclassed.

Alexis Sanchez is Man United's most talented players and finally came to the party at Wembley

Then Pogba played a sublime ball for Sanchez, who showed superb technique to arch back and cushion his header past Michel Vorm. It felt like an iconic United moment.

I am not surprised that Sanchez has taken time to get going. He has gone from being the best player at Arsenal to just another member of Jose Mourinho’s squad.

With Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard all vying for places in United’s front line, Sanchez has not known where he fits in the jigsaw.

He is a player who needs to be the main man. This goal — his eighth in as many games at Wembley — will give him renewed confidence.

This has not been a bad season for United. We have waxed lyrical about how exciting Tottenham and Liverpool are to watch but Mourinho is set to finish above both. You would have to argue he is the most likely to win a trophy, too.

Even if they come second and win the Cup, there is a frustration that they could have achieved even more.

For every stirring comeback against Manchester City and Spurs there have been limp surrenders against West Bromwich and Sevilla.

I still believe Sanchez and Pogba can be a success at United. To do so, they have to perform not only in FA Cup semi-finals but week in, week out.

Get his stars to shine consistently and Mourinho can be fighting for more than just the FA Cup next year.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5644697/Alexis-Sanchez-needs-prove-Manchester-United-icon.html
jika bisa mempersembahkan trophy FA, 1/2 musim Sanchez gak sia2. dan semoga musim depan makin nyetel, makin banyak sumbang gol & asis
Old 26-04-2018, 06:16 AM   #62
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ALEXIS: HOW IT'S DIFFERENT AT UNITED

Alexis Sanchez is upbeat and motivated as he prepares for a likely reunion with his former club when Manchester United host Arsenal on Sunday.

Our no.7 enjoyed what he described as the most “perfect” of his 14 appearances so far, during Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final win over Tottenham Hotspur.

The Chilean’s Man-of-the-Match display illustrated his growing assimilation to the Reds after January’s move from the Gunners, though he admits he’s still adapting to the contrasts between the clubs.

“It is very different here,” Alexis told MUTV. “I think United is a club with more history and we want to win trophies next year.

“We need to keep progressing; United is a big club, to which I am still adapting, and I am looking forward to giving everything I’ve got next year and aiming to win everything there is to win.”

Jose Mourinho has stated that we won’t see the best of Alexis until next season and the powerful forward’s tireless performance at Wembley was perhaps another indication of what we can expect in the months to come.

The 29-year-old will no doubt be looking forward to next month’s return to the national stadium for the cup final against Chelsea, after netting his eighth goal in as many games there to help defeat Spurs.

“The truth is that I score every time I play at Wembley!” he added. “I have won several trophies there with my national team and with Arsenal. With Chile, I also scored two goals and that means a lot to me. Wembley brings me good luck.

“We are very happy to have reached the final. I think Saturday’s match was the most perfect one since I joined United, and that makes me very happy for what lies ahead.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 10:35 AM   #63
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JONES: ADDED INCENTIVE FOR ALEXIS

Manchester United defender Phil Jones believes Alexis Sanchez will comfortably handle facing his former club Arsenal for the first time, in Sunday's Premier League clash at Old Trafford.

The Chilean star was a big favourite at the Emirates Stadium but traded London for Manchester in January, when heading north in a deal that also took Henrikh Mkhitaryan to the Gunners.

Alexis was instrumental in the Emirates FA Cup semi-final triumph over Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley last weekend, scoring the headed opener and playing a key part in Ander Herrera's winner, and will be out to shine again against his former employers.

When asked by MUTV if it will be a weird occasion for Alexis, taking on his old team, Jones replied: "Not so much at home. I think, if it was away at the Emirates, it might be a bit different. Going back to a place where he's very fond of, knows the pitch well and the fans well.

"So, at home, it's a little bit different but he will still get that added incentive to try to put one over on them."

Jones also feels Arsene Wenger will be appreciated by the Old Trafford crowd as the Arsenal manager prepares to say farewell to the club he joined in 1996.

"He's been a fantastic manager," added Jones. "I've seen a lot of things in the press at the moment and it's true. He changed the game of football and the way teams like to play.

"He's managed some terrific Arsenal teams over the years, that I've grown up watching, and he should be respected and get the send-off he deserves."

www.manutd.com
Old 28-04-2018, 01:44 AM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO: WE NEEDED ALEXIS'S QUALITIES

Jose Mourinho has praised the impact of January signing Alexis Sanchez, claiming that Manchester United "needed" a player with the Chilean’s distinctive set of skills.

The forward scored a crucial and superb equaliser in the 2-1 victory over Tottenham Hotspur in last weekend’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final at Wembley, before playing a key role in the move that led to Ander Herrera’s second-half winner.

That performance was the latest in a spurt of impressive recent showings from the club’s no.7, who was named Man of the Match in the 2-0 win over Swansea in late March, and had a big hand in the dramatic derby comeback against Manchester City the following month.

Speaking ahead of United’s Premier League clash with Alexis’s former team, Arsenal, on Sunday, Mourinho explained why the Reds were so determined to sign Alexis.

"We fought to have him here and I was, since day one, sure that he was the right player," said the boss. "Not just by the typical football qualities, but also by his mentality, and we needed that.

"We needed a little bit more experience, we needed a little bit more of mental aggressiveness, and I knew that sooner or later, we’re coming [improving as a team]."

Since Alexis’s arrival, United have shown increasing reserves of mental strength, by coming from behind to beat Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Manchester City and Tottenham, suggesting that the player’s fortitude and drive have already added an extra dimension to the team. But Mourinho believes United will see even more from the Chilean next term.

"I keep saying, I don't like the January market, but [it] was now or never, so it was now and obviously if we can have Alexis until the end of the season, better for us.

"We need seven points and we have a final to play... can he help us the way he's helping us lately? I hope so and I feel so, but what I am sure of is that next season, after pre-season, after being comfortable and adapted, he's going to be great for us.

"He was playing in our competition for years. We all know how good he was, that's why he was chased by many teams. I believe that's why we fought to have him here."

www.manutd.com
Old 28-04-2018, 06:39 AM   #65
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wenger: Aneh Rasanya Harus Hadapi Sanchez
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

London - Arsenal akan menghadapi Manchester United akhir pekan ini. Manajer Arsenal Arsene Wenger mengaku akan memiliki perasaan yang aneh kala bersua Alexis Sanchez sebagai lawan.

Arsenal akan dijamu MU di Old Trafford, Minggu (29/4/2018), dalam lanjutan Liga Inggris. Laga itu akan menjadi ajang reuni antara Sanchez dan Wenger.

Sanchez merupakan mantan anak asuh Wenger. Setelah bersama di Arsenal sejak 2014, Sanchez memutuskan pindah pada Januari lalu untuk menerima pinangan Manchester United dalam transfer yang juga melibatkan Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Wenger sebenarnya enggan melepas Sanchez. Namun, ia gagal meyakinkan sang pemain untuk bertahan di Emirates Stadium lebih lama.

Akhir pekan nanti, Wenger dan Sanchez akan bertemu sebagai lawan. Sang manajer mengaku akan aneh bersua mantan anak asuhnya itu sebab punya kenangan bagus selama di Arsenal.

"Tentu saja (akan sedikit aneh berhadapan dengan Alexis). Yang tidak berubah adalah warnanya, masih tetap merah," kata Wenger, merujuk warna khas MU, seperti dilansir FourFourTwo.

"Ini aneh bagi saya melihatnya mengenakan jersey berbeda sebab dia punya ikatan yang kuat dengan klub dan sudah beberapa tahun bermain di sini. Dia tampil luar biasa untuk kami," tambahnya.

Selama berkostum di Arsenal, Sanchez sudah menyumbang dua gelar Piala FA dan Community Shield. Sementara di MU, ia berpeluang membawa Setan Merah juga menjuarai Piala FA andai bisa mengalahkan Chelsea di final.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:58 AM   #66
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kritik Keras Scholes untuk Sanchez
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Alexis Sanchez mendapatkan kritik keras dari gelandang legendaris Manchester United, Paul Scholes. Sanchez disebut gagal jadi sosok pembeda sejauh ini.

Sanchez direkrut MU pada bursa transfer Januari lalu. Dia diharapkan bisa jadi penggerak di lini depan 'Setan Merah', menggantikan peran Henrikh Mkhitaryan yang dianggap gagal hingga dilepas ke Arsenal.

Namun performa Sanchez sejauh ini dinilai tak sesuai ekspektasi. Dari 18 penampilan di seluruh ajang bareng MU, Sanchez baru bikin tiga gol dan tiga assist.

Performanya di final Piala FA, ketika MU kalah 0-1 dari Chelsea, Sabtu (19/5/2018) kemarin membuatnya kian disoroti. Penyerang internasional Chile itu tak mampu memberikan dampak signifikan untuk membantu tim membongkar pertahanan Chelsea.

Sanchez dua kali melepas tembakan tanpa satupun tepat sasaran, empat kali menciptakan umpan kunci, dan dua kali kehilangan bola. Whoscored memberinya nilai 6,3, salah satu yang terburuk di lapangan.
Baca juga: Chelsea Juara Piala FA Usai Kalahkan MU
Eks gelandang MU Paul Scholes menyebut Sanchez punya pekerjaan rumah yang besar untuk menunjukkan level permainan terbaiknya musim depan. Sebab dialah yang diharapkan jadi pembeda di lini serang MU.

"Performa-performanya, itu semua harus meningkat. Itu semua tidak bisa lebih buruk lagi sejujurnya. Saya pikir beberapa laga awal pada musim depan akan sangat vital bagi dia. Dia harus membuat fans percaya kembali dan meyakini bahwa MU bisa mendekati (Manchester) City. Mereka membutuhkan sosok pemain besar," kata Scholes kepada BT Sport.

"Paul Pogba tidak memenangkan laga sendirian. Eden Hazard bisa melakukan itu. Alexis Sanchez juga belum bisa, dia sudah memperlihatkan itu sejak Januari. Banyak orang mengira Sanchez bisa melakukan itu, tapi yang telah kita lihat..."

"MU membutuhkan dua pemain magis. Saya pikir mereka sudah punya pemain-pemain bagus. Mereka tak memiliki sosok seperti Hazard, Cristiano Ronaldo, dan Lionel Messi dan saya tahu banyak tim tak punya itu, tapi perbedaan antara dua tim ini adalah kualitas Hazard, kita melihatnya di laga-laga besar. United tak punya itu," tutur Scholes.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #67
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I've maybe found it hard to adapt to the style of play': Alexis Sanchez admits to struggling under Jose Mourinho at Manchester United

* Alexis Sanchez admits he's struggled during his short time at Manchester United
* The Chilean attacker is finding it hard to adapt to Jose Mourinho's style of play
* Sanchez was criticised for his performance in the FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea
* Paul Scholes insists he 'has to improve' as his performances 'can't get any worse'

Alexis Sanchez admitted his start to life at Manchester United has been a struggle.

The Chilean was roundly criticised after disappointing during Saturday's FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea.

And Sanchez revealed he has not immediately taken to Jose Mourinho's style of play.

'I think that in every game I've played in I've maybe found it hard to adapt to the style of play and I've been getting to know my team-mates,' Sanchez said.

'I believe that United really is a very big club on a worldwide scale and even more so in England where it's the biggest. They always want to win and to be fighting on all fronts and that's the reason I wanted to come here.'

United finished the campaign without any silverware and Sanchez's role in that has come under question.

Club legend Paul Scholes hit out at the forward's displays after managing just three goals since a switch from Arsenal in January.

Alexis Sanchez has admitted his start to life at Manchester United has been a struggle. The 29-year-old admits he's struggled to adapt to Jose Mourinho's style of play at United

'His performances have to improve,' Scholes said. 'They can't get any worse to be honest with you.

'I think the next few games of next season are vital to him, he needs to get fans believing again and believing they are going to get close to City. They need a big player.'

Nemanja Matic called on United's board to back Mourinho in the transfer market this summer, with another overhaul expected at Old Trafford.

The Chilean failed to ignite his side during their FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea on Saturday.Paul Scholes hit out at Sanchez's performances since his move from Arsenal this year. Sanchez has only managed to score three goals in 18 appearances for United since January

His team-mates are in agreement and Sanchez believes things have to change drastically in the coming months.

'I also had some great players alongside me at Barcelona, some highly experienced guys who had great quality,' he added.

'I think that United are not too dissimilar as a club to them in their size and stature. However, we still have areas where we can improve, and we can do this day-to-day and a game-to-game basis. I believe we need to improve in all aspects.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5753129/Alexis-Sanchez-admits-struggling-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-United.html
Old 26-05-2018, 09:52 PM   #68
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHY ALEXIS SANCHEZ DESERVES A REST

Jose Mourinho believes that Manchester United fans will see the best of Alexis Sanchez next season.

The South American was recruited from Arsenal in January, always traditionally a difficult time to bed in at new clubs, but he played his part in helping the team reach the Emirates FA Cup final by scoring in the win over Tottenham Hotspur at the last-four stage.

Chile have friendlies coming up against Romania, Serbia and Poland but Alexis was not in the initial 27-man squad named by coach Reinaldo Rueda. The feeling is that most of the stars who ply their trade in the major European leagues have been excused and given a breather.

Perhaps Alexis is in need of a rest more than most elite footballers. The 29-year-old has not had an extended break for some time and is famously always determined to play - a point proved by the record 121 caps he has earned for his country since debuting at the tender age of 17 years and four months, including 44 friendly appearances.

After a long season with the Gunners last year, he went all the way in the Confederations Cup with Chile, before losing to Germany in the final, playing five highly competitive matches in total. In 2016, he competed in six Copa America Centenario fixtures in the United States as his national team claimed the trophy for the second successive year by beating Argentina on penalties.

Twelve months earlier in 2015, La Roja had won the competition in their homeland with the same conclusion, defeating Argentina in a shoot-out. Alexis sealed the win with a Panenka-style spot-kick past Sergio Romero after running his socks off in six games. There was no rest in the close season of 2014 either as Chile reached the last 16 of the World Cup before going out to Brazil.

In 2012 and 2013, there were only World Cup qualifiers to contend with in June of those years and he played in those four matches but there was previously a run to the Copa America quarter-finals in 2011 and the last 16 of the World Cup in 2010.

So it is fair to say Alexis, who plays with such a high intensity in any case, is long overdue the chance to relax and recuperate, recharging his batteries to approach a new campaign fresh and firing on all cylinders.

Although he will understandably be devastated that Chile were unable to qualify for the World Cup in Russia, this is a rare opportunity for him to finally get a break and United should hopefully reap the benefits when competitive club football returns in August.

www.manutd.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 11:25 PM   #69
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE FACT THAT SHOWS ALEXIS SANCHEZ DESERVED HIS REST

Alexis Sanchez has returned to the Aon Training Complex looking refreshed and energised, which is hardly surprising when you consider the Chilean has enjoyed his first summer off in nine years.

That remarkable fact is due to our no.7 being so committed to his national team, competing in various international tournaments and friendlies since 2010.

Thankfully, this summer, Alexis was omitted from the Chile squad that faced Serbia and Poland in a pair of friendlies, allowing him to enjoy a long overdue rest.

After returning to United on Wednesday, our January signing from Arsenal is now looking forward to completing a full pre-season training camp throughout Tour 2018, presented by Aon, in the USA.

EIGHT SUMMERS OF INTERNATIONAL ACTION

2017: After a long season with Arsenal, Alexis went all the way to the final in the Confederations Cup with Chile, before losing to Germany, playing five highly competitive matches in total.

2016: Our no.7 competed in six Copa America Centenario fixtures in the United States, as his national team claimed the trophy for the second successive year by beating Argentina on penalties.

2015: Alexis lifted the Copa America in Chile, beating Argentina in the final via a penalty shootout. Our man sealed the win with a Panenka-style finish past his now United team-mate Sergio Romero, in his sixth tournament appearance.

2014: There was no rest at the end of the 2013/14 season, due to Chile reaching the last 16 of the World Cup, where they were knocked out by hosts Brazil. Alexis made four appearances at the tournament.

2013: Alexis contested two World Cup qualifying matches in June, securing wins against Paraguay and Bolivia (scoring against the latter).

2012: The action continued for Alexis after the conclusion of the domestic season, as Chile earned two vital World Cup qualifying victories against Bolivia and Venezuela in June.

2011: There were a couple of international friendlies to contend with, as La Roja claimed a 4-0 win over Estonia on 20 June before drawing 0-0 against Paraguay three days later.

2010: Alexis made four appearances at the World Cup in South Africa - against Honduras, Switzerland, Spain and lastly Brazil in the round of 16.

COMMENT

ManUtd.com’s Mark Froggatt…

Due to his all-action style of play, coupled with a desire to impress at a new club, our no.7 was always going to tire by the end of 2017/18 and that’s why his first full summer off in nine years arrived at the perfect time. It is amazing to think that his last uninterrupted pre-season training camp was in 2013, while he was still an FC Barcelona player.

Jose Mourinho has previously stated we will get the best out of Alexis from this summer onwards, mainly because January is always a tricky month to sign a player in the midst of a hectic season.

With many of our forwards set to enjoy an extended holiday, due to their exploits at the World Cup in Russia, Alexis is likely to receive plenty of playing time on tour and could even lead the line.

There is a genuine confidence that he will hit the ground running in what is a vital campaign for the club.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-07-2018, 06:21 PM   #70
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Sebenarnya doi salah satu pemain yang "ling lung" dengan taktik Mourinho..
tapi percaya saja, semoga musim depan pasti bisa lebih baik lagi..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku