United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-01-2019, 06:12 AM   #91
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

Tambah Lagi Golnya, Sanchez
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

London - Alexis Sanchez jadi salah satu aktor di balik kelolosan Manchester United ke babak kelima Piala FA. Meski begitu, Sanchez diminta rutin mencetak gol lagi.

Sanchez tenggelam sejak gabung MU tahun lalu di mana hanya empat gol dicetaknya dari 32 penampilan. Tentu ini bukan timbal balik yang pas untuk MU yang sudah menggajinya nyaris 400 ribu pound sterling per pekannya.

Tak cuma gagal menampilkan performa terbaiknya, Sanchez malah lebih sering bolak-balik ruang perawatan karena cedera. Pergantian manajer dari Jose Mourinho ke Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pun tak mengubah peruntungan Sanchez sejauh ini.

Tapi, Sanchez seperti ingin membuktikan bahwa kritik yang ada selama ini tidak benar dan dia masih bisa berbuat banyak untuk MU. Kepercayaan Solskjaer menempatkannya jadi starter saat The Red Devils melawat ke Emirates Stadium, Sabtu (26/1/2019) dini hari WIB tadi berbuah manis.

Dalam kemenangan MU dengan skor 3-1 atas Arsenal, Sanchez membuat satu gol selama 72 menit berada di atas lapangan. Selain itu dia juga bikin tiga dribel sukses dan satu kali memenangi duel udara.

Performa oke inilah yang diharapkan Solskjaer mampu dipertahankan Sanchez hingga akhir musim. Apalagi dia tahu Sanchez sebenarnya punya kualitas luar biasa untuk jadi mesin gol Setan Merah.

"Sepertinya bukan Alexis yang bikin gol pembuka, itu penyelesaian akhir yang bagus. Setiap pemain, Anda akan lebih percaya diri ketika sering bermain dan berlatih, bekerja keras dan percaya dengan diri sendiri," ujar Solskjaer seperti dikutip Sky Sports.

"Dia memang belum lama ini cedera, jadi menyenangkan rasanya melihatnya main 65-70 menit malam ini dan dia bisa lebih baik. Saya rasa dia sudah tahu itu," sambung Solskjaer.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 06:14 AM   #92
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ROMELU: I PREDICTED ALEXIS WOULD SCORE!

Romelu Lukaku told Alexis Sanchez he'd score against his former team, after the pair worked on the move that led to Manchester United's brilliant opening goal against Arsenal.

The Belgian played on the right side of a three-pronged attack and set up the first two strikes with two excellent passes for Alexis and Jesse Lingard.

Lukaku reflected on a great win for the Reds in his post-match interview with MUTV, and shared the details of a conversation he had with Alexis 24 hours before the game.

“I told him yesterday in training, 'Listen, you’re going to score tomorrow’,” explained Rom.

“I said to him I’d give him the ball as long as he ran inside if I couldn’t shoot. I said to him, 'Just run in and I’ll find you’. I think you could see when I got the ball I was looking for him and he made the right run and the finish for him was incredible.

"We knew they would leave space for me and Alexis with the full-backs pushing on so it would end up being 3 v 3 or 3 v 2 and we had a lot of moments when we could have countered better, especially in the second half. I think we could have scored two or three more goals to be honest, but 3-1 at Arsenal is very good.“

Lukaku was named Man of the Match in our post-match poll as he scooped 55 per cent of the votes. The man himself was delighted to play such a big part in the victory, even though he jokingly said afterwards he'll always take goals over assists.

“Scoring every time! [Laughs] I want to score every time because I’m a goalscorer but I can do both and throughout the years I’ve popped up with assists too,” he added. “I’m not sure I’ve had any this season before tonight but now I have two and if I keep the goals up and the assists up I’ll be really delighted.

”It was the manager’s idea to play me there [on the right of the attack]. I think he saw me play there a couple of times for Belgium and I did a job for the team in that position. I have to take my chances. I’m taking things a day at a time and working hard in training and I’m ready whenever the manager needs me.

“We said before the game we just need to try to dominate and play hard and then the result will come, and we did that. I think Arsenal tried to play their game but defensively we were really focused and offensively on the break we were really dangerous and that made a difference today in terms of that aspect. I’m really happy with the win.”

The victory made it eight wins from eight under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Lukaku admits confidence is soaring throughout the squad.

“We feel great but it’s the same in training. We play a lot of games in a lot of competitions and every time you come into the games you know the situations and you have to keep on maintaining the pressure on the other team and keep on delivering the quality, that’s what it’s about, and on the counter-attack we’re really dangerous. We’re growing steadily and winning games which is the most important thing.

”I don’t care who we play [in the next round],“ he continued. ”At the end of the day we’re Man United and wherever we go we have to perform and put a shift in, and that’s what we’ll do against whoever comes our way.“

www.manutd.com
Old 28-01-2019, 08:21 AM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

‘He came back to play the piano. They faced the music’: Alexis Sanchez shares hilarious I Am Legend mock up toasting his goalscoring return to the Emirates with Manchester United

* Alexis Sanchez posted a parody of an 'I Am Legend' movie poster on Instagram
* The mock up portrays Sanchez holding a gun with his dogs outside the Emirates
* The poster also alludes to Alexis playing the piano in his signing reveal video
* He scored on his return to the Emirates Stadium on Friday in Manchester United's FA Cup fourth round win over Arsenal

Alexis Sanchez posted a parody of an 'I Am Legend' movie poster on Instagram to mark his return to goalscoring form in Manchester United's FA Cup victory over Arsenal.

The mock up image, which Sanchez posted on the official account for his dogs Atom and Humber, included the caption 'He came back to play the piano. They faced the music.'

The piano depicted in the post refers to Sanchez' Manchester United signing reveal video in which the Chilean played the instrument in full Red Devils kit.

Alexis Sanchez posted an I Am Legend mock up movie poster on the Instagram account of his dogs Atom and Humber

Sanchez is also positioned between his dogs holding a gun.

The 30-year-old was handed a rare start in United FA Cup tie with Arsenal in which manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made five changes from the team that defeated Brighton.

The former Arsenal man opened the scoring after half an hour, anticipating a clever pass by Romelu Lukaku before rounding Petr Cech and finishing expertly from an acute angle.

Sanchez anticipated Romelu Lukaku's pass before rounding Arsenal keeper Petr Cech. The Chilean finished from an acute angle to score his first United goal since October

Jesse Lingard swiftly added a second before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang pulled one back for the hosts.

The Gunners applied some pressure in the second half before Martial scored a third from close range to ensure United progressed to the FA Cup fifth round.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now won his first eight games as Manchester United manager.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6636413/Alexis-Sanchez-shares-Legend-mock-toasting-return-Emirates-Manchester-United.html
Old 29-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #94
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Alexis Sanchez Seperti Rekrutan Baru untuk MU
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Alexis Sanchez tampil oke saat Manchester United mengalahkan Arsenal di babak keempat Piala FA. Pemain asal Chile itu disebut layaknya rekrutan baru untuk MU.

MU menyingkirkan Arsenal di babak keempat Piala FA. Dalam pertandingan di Emirates Stadium pada akhir pekan lalu, MU menang 3-1 yang salah satu golnya dicetak Alexis Sanchez.

Penampilan oke ini menjadi jawaban Sanchez atas kritik yang ditujukan padanya sejak berseragam MU. Dengan gaji tinggi, dia minim kontribusi.

Sejauh musim ini, Sanchez baru mencetak dua gol di semua ajang. Satu gol lainnya dibukukan ke gawang Newcastle United di Liga Inggris.

Eks bek Liverpool, Stephen Warnock, menilai bahwa Ole Gunnar Solskjaer kini jelas akan pusing untuk memilih pemain yang akan mengisi tiga pos lini serang MU.

"Itu layaknya rekrutan baru untuk Man United, tapi susah juga untuk memasukkan semua pemain ke dalam sistem permainan," kata Warnock di Express.

"Itu jelas memusingkan untuk OGS --merotasi pemain cadangan dan membuat mereka tetap bahagia. Tapi dia melakukan itu dengan rotasi dengan cukup baik. Performa ini yang sudah ditunggu United nyaris selama satu tahun."

"Itu mengingatkan kita saat di Arsenal. Sungguh jalan yang berat untuknya. Dia datang dan tak bisa memanfaatkan kesempatan," dia menambahkan.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:31 PM   #95
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'Alexis Sanchez di Man United Seperti Torres-nya Chelsea'
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Performa Alexis Sanchez di Manchester United masih belum memuaskan. Pemain asal Chile itu disebut seperti Fernando Torres di Chelsea.

Sudah 35 pertandingan dijalani oleh Sanchez bersama MU di semua ajang. Baru ada lima gol yang disumbangkan oleh 30 tahun itu.

Dengan gaji Sanchez yang selangit, kontribusi itu jelas sangat minim. Gaji Sanchez di Man United dikabarkan mencapai 350 ribu pound sterling.

Eks pemain Liverpool, Jamie Carragher, teringat dengan Torres saat di Chelsea. Dengan performa mencolok di Liverpool, The Blues mau mendatangakannya dengan tebusan 50 juta pound sterling.

Torres membukukan 81 gol dalam 142 penampilan untuk Liverpool. Sementara di Chelsea mencatatkan 45 gol dalam 172 pertandingan.

'Di bawah asuhan Mourinho, dia (Sanchez) kehilangan penguasaan bola secara konsisten," kata Carragher seperti dilansir oleh FourFourTwo.

"Dia harus lebih keras berusaha. Melihatya dengan seragam Manchester United seperti melihat Fernando Torres dengan seragam Chelsea."

"Apakah itu karena kurang percaya diri, instruksi manajer, atau jumlah kesempatan berlaga yang dimainkan? Apa yang dia lakukan untuk negaranya mungkin memainkan peran. Dia harus menempuh perjalanan jauh untuk memainkan pertandingan. Dan sementara ini, dia sudah konsisten bermain," dia menambahkan.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:48 PM   #96
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Kasian Sanchez yak disamain kek Torresnya Chelsea
Udh sempet ada harapan kemarin itu, lah kok pas vs Leicester malah melempem lagi nih Alexis
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:42 PM   #97
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He is a great player who has to be trusted in the team': Alexis Sanchez sends thinly veiled dig at Jose Mourinho as he hails Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for supporting Paul Pogba

* Alexis Sanchez believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has got the best out of Paul Pogba
* Pogba was an unused substitute in Jose Mourinho's last two league games
* The Red Devils have won eight of their nine league games under Solskjaer

Alexis Sanchez has sent a thinly veiled dig at sacked Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho as he hails Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for trusting Paul Pogba.

The Chile international believes the interim United manager has got the best out of the World Cup winner.

Pogba was an unused substitute in Mourinho's last two league games but he has now scored eight goals in his last eight appeareances.

Sanchez told the Mirror: 'Paul Pogba is still young, but he is a great player, who has to be trusted in the team.

'Now I see him far more involved in the team and he's playing well. There's a great atmosphere at the club.'

The Red Devils have won eight of their nine league games under Solskjaer and Sanchez does not believe he has done it through pure luck.

'About what happens inside the locker room, I never speak,' Sanchez said. 'People keep saying the way things have changed is like a *miracle, but I do not believe in miracles.

The Chile international believes the interim United manager has got the best out of Paul Pogba

'I only believe in work and more work – and that's what we've done.'

United sit in fourth place in the table having been 11 points off the Champions League spots when Mourinho was sacked in December.

The Portuguese boss did qualify for the last-16 of this year's European competition and Sanchez believes United have a good chance of winning against Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday.

Sanchez added: 'United is a club with so much history and is *capable of beating any rival.

'If we win at Old Trafford and we don't concede, then I think we would be favourites for the second leg.

'I think we can do that and I see this United team with a lot of chances to score in Paris.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6689621/Alexis-Sanchez-sends-thinly-veiled-dig-Jose-Mourinho-hails-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
Old 11-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #98
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Amiiiiiinnnnn...

Gagal Menangi Liga Champions di Barca, Sanchez: Semoga Terwujud di MU
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

London - Alexis Sanchez belum pernah memenangi Liga Champions. Dia berharap bisa merasakannya bersama Manchester United.

Liga Champions adalah trofi bergengsi yang ingin dimenangi para pesepakbola. Hal itu juga yang diharapkan oleh Sanchez.

Dia pernah bermimpi untuk bisa merasakan mengangkat 'Si Kuping Besar' saat memperkuat Barcelona. Sanchez datang ke Camp Nou pada musim 2011/2012, atau setelah musim lalu Blaugrana juara Liga Champions.

Keberuntungan tak berpihak pada pria asal Chile itu. Tiga musim di Barca, mimpi Sanchez tak pernah terwujud. Bahkan, mencicipi final saja tak pernah.

Sanchez akhirnya pergi dari Barca menuju Arsenal pada musim 2014/2015. Di musim tersebut Barca berhasil memenangi Liga Champions untuk kelima kalinya setelah mengalahkan Juventus di final.

Kini, Sanchez sudah di MU. Dia berharap impian tersebut bisa didapat bersama The Red Devils.

"Liga Champions adalah impian bagi pemain sepakbola manapun," kata Sanchez seperti dikutip dari Mirror.

"Saya hidup dengan mimpi itu di Barcelona dan melihat seperti apa rasanya. Saya berharap suatu hari dapat memenanginya dan mengapa tidak di sini?" tegasnya.

MU bakal menjamu Paris Saint-Germain di leg pertama 16 besar Liga Champions, Rabu (13/2/2019) dinihari WIB.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:59 AM   #99
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I can't do anything about Alexis Sanchez': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United winger 'needs to find himself' after another ineffective display against Paris Saint-Germain

* Sanchez replaced the injured Jesse Lingard just before half-time on Tuesday
* He was largely ineffective as PSG scored twice within 15 minutes of the restart
* The Chilean has struggled with injuries and form since joining from Arsenal

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he did not have the answer to Alexis Sanchez's struggles at Manchester United after the winger failed to make an impact against Paris Saint-Germain.

Sanchez replaced the injured Jesse Lingard just before half-time on Tuesday night but the Chilean was largely ineffective as PSG scored twice within 15 minutes of the restart at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer has inspired an upturn in form for several United players since he was installed as caretaker coach on December 19 but the former Arsenal man is still struggling to find his best form.

Manchester United winger Alexis Sanchez failed to make an impact on Tuesday night. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he did not have the answer to Sanchez's struggles at United

The 30-year-old has only made three starts under Solskjaer amid injury issues and a lack of form.

Sanchez may start the FA Cup fifth round tie at Chelsea on Monday if Martial and Lingard fail to recover but Solskjaer insists he is powerless to improve him.

'I can't do anything about Alexis Sanchez,' Solskjaer said. 'When he plays he needs to find himself because we know there's a quality player there.'

Solskjaer admitted PSG's 2-0 victory provided a 'reality check' for United, who had not lost since Jose Mourinho's last match in charge at Liverpool on December 16.

He said: 'Today we weren't at their level. This is a level up from what we've played against, the games we've had. We had a great run.

'We came into the game in a great frame of mind and great form but of course it was a big step up.

'They have quality from the 'keeper to the striker. There is a reason why they are favourites for the Champions League. That's the level we need to aim for.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6698105/Manchester-United-boss-Solskjaer-says-Sanchez-needs-display-against-PSG.html
Pogba, Martial, Rashford kayaknya sudah kembali ke bentuk permainan terbaik mereka, tinggal Sanchez doank nih yg gak tau musti diapain. apa barter aja ama Di Maria?
Old 13-02-2019, 05:07 PM   #100
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post

Pogba, Martial, Rashford kayaknya sudah kembali ke bentuk permainan terbaik mereka, tinggal Sanchez doank nih yg gak tau musti diapain. apa barter aja ama Di Maria?
Wah rugi kalau barter sama Di Maria, nanti dia minta gaji besar tapi mainnya kembali di bawah form dan bisa jadi pas tur pra musim ke Australia mendadak ngambek gak ikutan, hehehe...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku