United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Nemanja Matic 3 75.00%
Romelu Lukaku 1 25.00%
David De Gea 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #11
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Crystal Palace vs Manchester United

TAYANG DI MNC TV DAN BEIN SPORT 1 SODARA-SODARAAAA

(Maaf capslock jebol)
Old 06-03-2018, 12:16 AM   #12
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
TAYANG DI MNC TV DAN BEIN SPORT 1 SODARA-SODARAAAA

(Maaf capslock jebol)
pelototin tuh MNC TV ampe jebol kayak CAPSLOCKnya
Old 06-03-2018, 04:17 AM   #13
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Parahhhh.....ancur bener defense MU malam ini. Next time jangan lagi deh duet Smalling-Lindelof....slh satu diduetin sm Bailly atau sekalian Bailly-Rojo yg tampil jd starter.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:47 AM   #14
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Alhamdulillah....akhirnya MU bisa menang juga setelah ancur di awal babak I n awal babak II. Bener2 match EPL paling dramatis musim ini...gol krusial nan keren dari Matic di Fergie Time. Sempet hopeless dari menit 88 cz serangan MU mental truz...akhirnya Matic memecah kebuntuan di Fergie Time.
Taktik Mou mainkan Rashford,Mata,n Shaw berbuah manis....MU jadi lebih ofensif dan akhirnya menang lwt gol Matic.
Next...big match vs Pool,,mdh2'an Mou ga mainin duet Smalling-Lindelof lagi,,bisa abis dibully Mane sm Salah.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #15
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

baru selevel benteke udah ga menang duel aerial sepertinya semalam... pergerakan ashley ama vale udah gampang ketebak, dan jese lingard sepertinya baik buat super-sub
Old 06-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Crystal Palace 2-3 Manchester United

Andros Townsend insists two 'world class' moments stopped Crystal Palace getting anything from the game against Manchester United

* Crystal Palace lost 3-2 to Manchester United in the Premier League on Monday
* Winger Andros Townsend put Palace into the lead after 11 minutes of play
* United didn't respond until Palace doubled their lead in the second half
* Nemanja Matic completed United's comeback with a stunning left-footed strike

Andros Townsend admitted that two 'world class' moments meant Crystal Palace came away with nothing against Manchester United on Monday night.

Palace were 2-0 up after strikes from Townsend and Patrick van Aanholt, but United came back with Nemanja Matic scoring a stunning effort in stoppage time to win the game after the visitors had got level.

Roy Hodgson's side had a chance to score a third goal in the 76th minute, which would have put them into the lead again, but David de Gea did brilliantly to deny Christian Benteke's header.

Nemanja Matic scored the winner for Manchester United in stoppage time on Monday night

David de Gea excellently denied Christian Benteke late in the second half at Selhurst Park

Townsend revealed how his team-mates were hurting in the dressing room before reflecting on two key moments that turned the game.

He said: 'We were undone by a bit of quality at the end and everyone is devastated in that dressing room.

'We were still going strong in the last 10 minutes. David de Gea pulled off a world class save and then one of their players [Matic] pulls off a world class strike at the other end.

'It's the Premier League and unfortunately we were on the wrong end of it tonight. We have proved we can pull off shocks against the top sides.'

Palace boss Hodgson thought his side had done enough to at least earn a point.

He said: 'It's been a groundhog day moment. I thought the players did extremely well. The senior players are doing a fantastic job holding the team together and helping the younger players.

'We once again go away with no points and like the game against Tottenham - I thought we deserved something.

'You always know the quality they [Man United] possess and the strength and depth they have - they can cause problems.

'I was expecting to come away with one point but once again it is nothing and I feel devastated for the players.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5466027/Two-world-class-moments-cost-Crystal-Palace-says-Townsend.html
Old 06-03-2018, 04:07 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MOURINHO: IT WAS AN AMAZING MATCH

Jose Mourinho reflected on an “amazing match” and a “very important win” after his Manchester United team produced a magnificent fightback to beat Crystal Palace on Monday night.

The Reds came from 2-0 down in the second half to win 3-2 as Nemanja Matic completed the remarkable turnaround with a stunning strike in injury time for his first goal for the club.

The dramatic victory at Selhurst Park saw United secure a second comeback victory in succession, after beating Chelsea 2-1 at Old Trafford last time out, to move back up to second place in the Premier League.

Read the key points from the boss in his post-match interviews with MUTV and Sky Sports, and in his press conference...

I ALWAYS BELIEVE WE CAN WIN

“I think Palace deserve congratulations, because a match like this is only possible with two teams. I would say it was with three teams because the referee wanted to keep the intensity of the game going. It was a fantastic match. It was a difficult match for me because my team made so many mistakes. We played very good quality football in the second half but we made so many defensive mistakes. I don't like my teams to lose their organisation like we did, but it was an amazing match and a very important win for us. Their second goal made things much more difficult for us, but Chris Smalling's goal was very important. I always believe we can win. I will be like that until my last day. Some days more than others but after Smalling's goal, I always thought it was possible.”

THE PLAYERS KEPT AN AMAZING ATTITUDE
“That disgraceful, childish second goal changed everything. But the players kept an amazing attitude. Juan Mata was finding spaces inside, Marcus Rashford was open on the left and brought their right-back wide to give us more space in the middle. You always need that little bit of luck to win a match in the last few minutes.”

WHAT WAS SAID AT HALF-TIME?
“I cannot tell you half of the things I told my team at half-time because there would be lots of bleeping on television. But what I can say was all about the tactical positioning. To come back from 2-0 down away from home against a team that is desperate for points, it gives us a great feeling.”

WE HAD TO TAKE RISKS
"I think Marcus [Rashford] was good and immediately he created dangerous situations and immediately he opened more space in between defenders. Our attacking players could make runs and penetrate in these gaps, so by the positional point of view, he was very good for us and then I think what I call the crazy right-back was also very important. We had to take the risks and [Jesse] Lingard as a right-back is this kind of crazy right-back that can make a defensive mistake by losing his position, but he can also be an extra man attacking other areas. I think it was difficult for them [Crystal Palace], Roy [Hodgson] saw it, he then brought [Alexander] Sorloth to play wide and try to cover him, but he was really aggressive and [Juan] Mata came to the inside so I think we created them a lot of problems in the second half."

PRAISE FOR PALACE BOSS

“Roy Hodgson deserves credit because his game plan was aggressive and strong. He had an intention, and he knew when he should attack with direct football. I think he was very good. Normally, the winner gets the credit but I think Roy deserves it.”

NEUTRALS ENJOYED INTENSE GAME
"Roy was very good, so I don't even want to blame my players and say the start was not good. The start was not good because they were good and match like this are only possible if the two teams are good and if the referee is good and the referee I don't know if he made any mistake here and there, but his intention was to let the game go, not to give many whistles. That intensity of the game, so the game was intense, it was fast also because the referee had a good participation on that, so I am not happy with some mistakes we did, but people at home in front of the screen, neutrals, I think they enjoyed the game."

WIN GIVES US A CUSHION
“We want to finish second, but it is huge pressure for us to finish in the top four. Now we have a little pillow. Even a point would have been good for us tonight after being 2-0 behind.”

www.manutd.com
Old 06-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-03-2018, 05:15 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SIX TALKING POINTS AFTER PALACE 2 UNITED 3

Seriously, how great was that win at Crystal Palace? It was a typical Manchester United fightback and the second-half performance had everyone buzzing after the final whistle at Selhurst Park. Here, we present just six of the talking points up for discussion…

BEST GAME OF THE SEASON?

That is a massive claim to make and one that nobody foresaw at half-time, when we were 1-0 down and clearly in trouble after a poor first-half performance. But, after such an unpredictable and mesmeric comeback in south-east London, it is surely now a valid question. So what do you think? In terms of suspense, entertainment and genuine jaws-to-the-floor action, have there been any better United matches this campaign? The 3-1 win at Arsenal in December is perhaps the closest rival, but that was more owing to the absurd number of shots (41), quality of goals and David De Gea’s performance. Palace gets my vote.

EVEN THE STEWARD ENJOYED IT!
Nemanja Matic scored his first United goal with a masterful strike from distance, which flew into the top corner and inspired scenes of sheer delirium, both among the players and travelling fans in the away end. Amazingly, as the TV cameras followed the celebrations beside the goalmouth, one Crystal Palace steward was seen with a broad smile spread across his face as utter jubilation surrounded him… until he spotted the lens and immediately reverted to type! In fairness to him, it was impossible not to get wrapped up in the moment, a reason why we all love football, and he soon dispersed the crowd like a pro.

BACK-TO-BACK COMEBACKS

Jose Mourinho’s men have climbed off the canvas in the last two matches, having overturned deficits against Chelsea and Palace. It is the first time a United side has completed back-to-back comebacks in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era, and since the wins against Braga and Aston Villa back in November 2012. The last time we did it in the Premier League was a little earlier, in August and September 2012, when the Reds fought back to earn a couple of sensational 3-2 wins over Fulham and Southampton.

THE SUBS ALL HAD AN IMPACT
Fair play to Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff, because our second-half changes were all effective in changing the game in our favour. Marcus Rashford, who replaced Scott McTominay, was especially positive throughout his 45-minute outing, as he terrorised the Palace defence from his position on the wing, offering a different dimension to the attack. Juan Mata and Luke Shaw also impressed after coming on for Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young, as United threw caution to the wind when chasing the comeback. The substitutions were gutsy, attack-minded and, ultimately, incredibly successful.

DE GEA’S GORDON BANKS MOMENT
Such a win would have been impossible without the heroics of our world no.1, after he pulled off yet an unbelievable save that had fans scratching their heads in amazement. It happened when the score was 2-2, and a cross flew into the box from the right wing for Christian Benteke to meet. The giant Belgian rose high and got a good connection, nodding the ball towards the bottom-left corner of the net and a goal looked imminent, until De Gea appeared with an acrobatic stop that bore resemblance to the great England goalkeeper Gordon Banks denying Pele at the 1970 World Cup.

LUKAKU’S 99TH PREMIER LEAGUE GOAL
Romelu is just one goal away from joining the 100-club in England’s top division, following his composed finish against the Eagles on Monday night, and he could reach the landmark by scoring against historic rivals Liverpool this weekend. His near-century of strikes includes the 17 he scored with former club West Bromwich Albion, and 68 netted for Everton. Saturday could be a big day!

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
@rief_Unity, adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan