United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 25-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #741
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Owen Hargreaves

Wah sekarang Fulham juga berminat dengan Hargo, beneran nih ? Sebaiknya sih pilih Everton saja

Jol offered Hitzelsperger, Hargreaves and Reo-Coker
by Kristian Balkin

With Fulham's midfield worries ever deepening after the news that Mahamadou Diarra could be out of action for anything up to six months, Martin Jol is said to be keeping an eye on former Bolton Wanderers midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker and has also been offered former Aston Villa man Thomas Hitzelsperger and Owen Hargreaves.

All three would be available on free transfers and it is thought that, in light of Fulham's problems, the agents of all three players have approached the club in order to find their respective clients some first team football.

Any of the trio would be able to register with the club as there is still room in the 25 man squad to accommodate at least one new player, as long as they are currently unregistered.

It is unlikely that Jol will be tempted by Hargreaves, given his extensive history of injuries, but Hitzelsperger and Reo-Coker may well appeal to the Dutch coach as desperate times appear to call for desperate measures.

Source : http://www.cottagersconfidential.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #742
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Setelah sempat dikabarkan dilirik Everton dan Fulham kok tidak ada beritanya lagi nih Owen Hargreaves.
Apa kabarmu Hargo ??? Semoga tabah dan sabar dalam mencari klub baru
Old 12-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #743
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Sporting spotlight: Owen Hargreaves

Battling with injuries, learning from Sir Alex Ferguson and growing up with Michael Jordan as his hero, BBC Sport puts 31-year-old former Manchester United and Bayern Munich midfielder Owen Hargreaves under the spotlight.

How is your fitness? I am fit but having focused so much on football since I was 15, I am just taking a step back. I was blessed, I had such a wonderful start to my career but at the age of 27 it all kind of went in a different direction.

Have the injuries made you look at life differently? I grew up playing football, I loved it. I never really did it as a job but the game has helped me travel and learn new things from different people, coaches and personalities. The injuries have been tough but it has been probably the best learning curve anyone could have had. I am thankful for that.

You have worked under some of the best managers in the game, have they inspired you to try coaching? Up to the age of 27, I would have said no. But then after spending so much time out injured and looking from the outside in, I have begun to think it might be nice to be a manager. I like the idea of working with impressionable young people - a lot of very talented kids go by the wayside.

Did you ever get the hairdryer from Sir Alex? No (smiles).

But you must have seen it in action? He loves the game, still does. He is passionate and that is why it happens - because he cares and he wants to turn something around. The majority of the time he is very focused on football and says things in a calm manner. But like in any industry, sometimes a boss needs to set the tone for everyone else.

What are your passions away from the game? I love golf. Having the injury impacted on my life in so many other ways. I wasn't able to do a lot of things I wanted to do and that is why I haven't really played this year. It has given me the opportunity to do things I really wasn't able to do for so many years.

Do you watch a lot of sports away from football? I love all sports but I watch a lot of NBA basketball - I have a big hoop outside my house. As a kid I used to play five hours a day. I also played a lot of ice hockey growing up in Canada and I still enjoy watching that and American Football on a Sunday.
Owen Hargreaves in focus

So your sporting heroes growing up weren't footballers? No. Michael Jordan was my hero. That is why I wore the number 23 at Bayern Munich when I was 16. I didn't watch football, I grew up with basketball. I also really enjoyed watching Deion Sanders in the NFL.

So when did you realise you had a talent for football? It was in the family. My dad still plays and still wins awards for the best player of the tournament, even though he is almost 60. My oldest brother had my dad's ability as well. He probably should have been a pro but never made it for many reasons. I just wanted to be like them, so I followed in their footsteps.
Where feels like home to you? Home is where your family is; where you grew up. I would say home is Calgary, but I have felt comfortable and at home everywhere I go.

Do you miss Canada? I would certainly consider moving back there to raise a family. I was born in Canada and had a great childhood but I have spent so much time in Europe and I have developed roots. The problem is I have developed roots everywhere - Germany, the UK.

What about a spell in Major League Soccer in the United States? Yes. They want me to go and play over there. It is a big move, you have to decide do you want to make the move, a big change. There are so many things I could do there and it would be nice to spend time in Canada.

What other passions do you have? I love great restaurants. Because I have travelled so much and had so many different influences I suppose my interests are pretty varied. Having lived in Munich for so long, from the age of 15 to 26, I learned so much about food that I would never have experienced as a kid in Canada. I also love music.

Finally, what are your thoughts on Twitter? Likely to join? I knew of Twitter before it was even big. Because of the North American influence, a lot of my friends were way ahead of the curve, as they normally are in North America. It is a great platform for fans to be able to interact with players, but once you have an audience you need to keep tweeting and most people don't have that many interesting things to say. A lot of it is rubbish but a lot some people do have a lot of interesting things - but that isn't every day, five times a day. For certain things it is terrific, but I think it is nice not to talk too much.

Position: Midfielder

International career: 42 caps for England

Clubs: Calgary Foothills, Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Manchester City

Club honours: Two Champions Leagues 2000-01, 2007-08; Four Premier Leagues 2007-08, 2008-09, 2010-11, 2011-12; Four Bundesligas 2000-01, 2002-03, 2004-05, 2005-06
rizluq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #744
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hargo apa kabarnya yach ? Apakah dia sudah menemukan klub atau masih nganggur atau bahkan sudah memutuskan pensiun juga ? Ada yang punya infonya ???

Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #745
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ternyata Hargo kini di CNN !!!
Ayo ada yang mau ikutan bertanya ke Hargo ???

CNN Football Club: What would you ask Owen Hargreaves?

Owen Hargreaves is a former England midfielder who lifted the Champions League trophy twice during a glittering career.

On Thursday, the former Bayern Munich and Manchester United star makes his debut for the CNN Football Club.

Born in Canada, Hargreaves rose through the ranks at Bayern before helping the Bavarians to European glory in 2000.

Seven trophy-laden years followed, including four Bundesliga titles and three German Cups, ahead of a switch to United in 2007.

Injuries marred Hargreaves’ time in Manchester, but it didn’t prevent him playing a key role in United’s 2008 Champions League triumph.

Hargreaves represented England 42 times, playing for his country at Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Now Hargreaves answers your questions as CNN FC put him On the Spot.

Hargreaves will appear alongside host Pedro Pinto and former Chelsea and Uruguay player Gus Poyet to analyse the week’s Champions League semifinals.

The team will also debate this week’s poll question, which asks '"Which manager should move on at the end of the season?"

Vote in the poll above and don’t forget to tune in to the CNN Football Club on CNN International at 1600 GMT on Thursdays.

You can also have your say by following our @CNNFC Twitter account or visiting the show’s Facebook page.

Source : http://worldsport.blogs.cnn.com
Old 27-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #746
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Hargreaves hits back in Sir Alex book row... and demands apology over slurs

Owen Hargreaves has demanded an explanation from Sir Alex Ferguson after being branded one of the former Manchester United manager’s worst signings in his autobiography.

Sir Alex had described the £17million transfer of Hargreaves from Bayern Munich in 2007 as a ‘disaster’ and even said he considered suing the defensive midfielder over his claims that he had been let down by United’s medical staff.

Hargreaves, who was forced to retire in 2012 at the age of 31, said: ‘It’s a complicated one. But it’s a conversation we need to have personally. I only ever give it my best.’

The England midfielder made just 27 league appearances in four seasons at United, a period in which Hargreaves was riddled with tendonitis and knee injuries.

Sir Alex accused Hargreaves of having no confidence in his own fitness and of choosing the easy option in training. He also rubbished an allegation by Hargreaves that he asked not to be selected for a game against Wolves in 2010, when the Canadian-born midfielder lasted five minutes before limping off with a hamstring injury.
‘A lot of people who rung me were very surprised by what he said, me included,’ said Hargreaves, who works as a pundit for BT Sport now.

‘The reason he bought me over was for me to help United win the Champions League and I was able to play a big part in that [in 2008]. Then after the treatment I had in the summer I virtually never played again.

‘For any player to be 27, central to United’s and England’s plans and not play again really, I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
‘A lot of relations break down in communication. My only regret was that I didn’t go to him sooner, but I didn’t realise the severity of the situation until it was too late.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #747
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Karir Hargo di United memang tidak cemerlang meskipun dia beruntung sempat merasakan menjuarai Liga Champions di Moscow bareng United. Hargo mungkin dikritik Sir Alex di bukunya karena beberapa musim lalu sempat mengkritik kinerja staff medis United. Jika harus memilih, saya sih lebih simpati ke Owen satunya lagi yakini Michael Owen yang tidak pernah mengeluh selama bermain di United meski sering menjadi cadangan
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 04:53 PM   #748
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hargreaves: United Jangan Beli Hummels Yang Lamban!

Bola.net - Mantan pemain Manchester United, Owen Hargreaves memberikan peringatan kepada mantan klubnya itu terkait keinginan mereka mendatangkan Mats Hummels. Menurutnya, Hummels terlalu lamban dan tak bisa bertahan.

Seperti diketahui, nama Hummels sejak awal musim lalu memang dikaitkan dengan kepindahannya ke Old Trafford. Dan kabar terbaru menyebut bahwa Louis van Gaal berniat kembali memburunya di musim panas nanti.

Namun Hargreaves percaya bahwa Hummels bukanlah sosok tepat yang dibutuhkan Setan Merah di area pertahanan.

"Dia super, pemain yang bisa memainkan bola di lini belakang, tapi saya tak berpikir dia bisa bertahan. Dia terlalu lamban," ujarnya.

"Dia adalah Franz Beckenbaur versi baru. Pengumpan handal, tapi bila saya adalah Manchester United saya ingin Vidic, saya ingin Kompany. Saya pikir dia seorang bagus, tapi United butuh seseorang yang menghadirkan kekuatan fisik," tandasnya.(bts/dzi)
Old 11-06-2015, 07:09 AM   #749
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Hargreaves: MU Belum Siap Bersaing Dalam Gelar Liga Champions

Bola.net - Mantan bintang Manchester United Owen Hargreaves mengatakan bahwa Setan Merah masih belum cukup kuat untuk bersaing memperebutkan trofi Liga Champions di musim depan.

United sebelumnya harus absen dari pentas Eropa setelah menjalani musim yang mengecewakan bersama David Moyes. Namun manajer baru Louis Van Gaal berhasil membawa timnya kembali berlaga di Liga Champions setelah finis di posisi empat.

The Red Devils akan berburu pemain baru di bursa transfer musim untuk memperkuat skuatnya guna berlaga di pentas domestik maupun Eropa di musim depan. Namun Hargreaves merasa pesimis mantan timnya bisa sukses menjuarai Liga Champions.

"Saya pikir Manchester United belum siap bersaing untuk gelar Liga Champions. Jika melihat Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona. Secara realistis mereka belum bisa," kata Hargreaves.

"Saya yakin fans akan senang kembali ke hari saat berada di semifinal Liga Champions hampir setiap tahun dan tidak hanya memenangkan liga, tapi memenangkan kompetisi itu indah juga."
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:12 AM   #750
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Hargreaves Sebut MU Butuh Banyak Pemain Berkualitas

Bola.net - Mantan pemain Manchester United Owen Hargreaves mengatakan bahwa Setan Merah membutuhkan banyak pemain berkualitas agar bisa bersaing memperebutkan gelar juara.

United sudah mendapatkan Memphis Depay dari PSV Eindhoven sebelum bursa transfer musim panas dibuka. Namun hal tersebut belum dirasa cukup oleh Hargreaves mengingat pasukan Louis van Gaal juga akan bertarung di Liga Champions.

"Sama bersemangat seperti Anda bahwa ada £200 juta (€275 juta) untuk dihabiskan. Saya masih belum yakin 100 persen bagaimana tim akan terlihat. Chelsea adalah tim terbaik di negeri ini," ujar Hargreaves.

"Mereka bisa mendapatkan pemain yang mereka butuhkan. Saya pikir Manchester United membutuhkan cukup banyak."
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 74
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arfad, Aso Chrisjefta, bendhol, big_ganz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chevy solskjaer, cimbuang69, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dery pramudito, dudut, fadilbedil, FauCAN7ONA, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, giggs26, h-ANG, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irhamutd, jifortin, jonajoni, joule27, kobe1928, Mahesa_Jenar, MUFC1878, octus, oldark, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, whoami, wira_ozora, zizitchy, zudomiriku