United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Manager & Staff

Old 19-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nicky Butt

Wah kalau dulu Nicky Butt memilih main di LPI gimana yach ???

Butt ends disappointing Hong Kong stint
(AFP)

HONG KONG — Former Manchester United and England star Nicky Butt has returned to England after a lacklustre spell with Hong Kong's top side South China, the club said Friday.

Butt, 35, was lured out of retirement in January with the aim of propelling South China to glory in the domestic league and the regional AFC Cup.

"This is a new country for me and an exciting place... I can bring my children here," Butt had told AFP ahead of his move to the former British colony. "It ticks all the right boxes."

Butt, who won six Premier League titles, two FA Cups and a Champions League winners medal with Manchester United, was expected to add some experience and pulling power to Hong Kong's first division.

But earlier this month, South China were dumped out of the AFC Cup and lost the league title to arch-rivals Kitchee. Their only hope of silverware is the Hong Kong FA Cup, with the semi-finals coming up on Sunday.

A South China spokesman told AFP that Butt, who was understood to be on a match-by-match pay deal, had returned to England, without giving further details or specifying the reasons.

Among Butt's teammates in South China was former Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman, 32, who sparked controversy earlier this month when he described the pan-Asian AFC Cup as "stupid" and "the worst tournament I have played in".

Copyright © 2011 AFP. All rights reserved.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #22
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Striker si Biru gelandang nya merah...
makanya South China selalu kacau main nya....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 05:01 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mestinya Nicky Butt gabung Persema Malang ketimbang South China. Siapa tau Butt lebih "nyambung" dengan permainan Irfan Bachdim dan Kim Kurniawan, dimana keduanya pernah bermain di Eropa.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #24
fadilbedil
first team
cimahi-bandung

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
fadilbedil is a jewel in the roughfadilbedil is a jewel in the roughfadilbedil is a jewel in the rough
Visit fadilbedil's Facebook Visit fadilbedil's Twitter

Butt wants to follow in the steps of mentor Fergie and manage Man United

Former Manchester United midfielder Nicky Butt has revealed his desire to one day manage the Old Trafford club.
The 39-cap England international who featured in the 2002 World Cup also spoke of his ambitions to manage his country.
Butt, who was attending the FA's UEFA A Licence course in Berkshire, said: 'You’ve got to get the highest level that you can and for me that would be manager at United or with England.

Old Trafford comeback: Nicky Butt featured in Gary Neville's testimonial
'Hopefully the next part of my life will be as a coach or manager.'

Butt, 36, spent 12 years as a Manchester United player between 1992 and 2004, making 387 appearances.
He retired this year after an unsuccessful spell in China following a six-year stint at Newcastle United.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1393031/Nicky-Butt-wants-manage-Manchester-United.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fadilbedil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Manchester United's kids are the new Beckham and Co, says Nicky Butt

NICKY BUTT recognises class when he sees it – and he is *convinced that 20 years after Manchester United’s Famous Five, football has *witnessed the birth of a new golden generation.

Butt made history at Old Trafford along with David Beckham, Paul Scholes, and the Neville *brothers, who went on to underpin an unprecedented, sustained period of *success for the club from the mid-1990s.

Now, Sir Alex Ferguson has the Fab Four – Tom Cleverley, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Danny Welbeck – another group of young English players primed to lead United into a *glorious new era.

Butt, who won six Premier League titles, a European Cup and three FA Cups, can see a *familiar pattern developing.

And he knows, just like in his day, that older dressing-room enforcers will ensure the superkids never get too big for their boots.

Invincible

Butt said: “Going back to the time when Becks, Scholesy, Gary, Phil and me were coming through into the first team, we felt invincible.

“When we were in that youth team there was a feeling that something *special was developing.

“We felt we could take on the world and I see that same sort of confidence running through the young lads that are in this United team now.

“It’s exciting to see it happening again because you can’t *underestimate what can happen when you get a group of young players like Sir Alex has now all gelling at the same time.

“Am I surprised? No, not at all *because these things don’t happen by accident at United.

“The manager plans for this kind of evolution and, as in the case of the Class of ’92, he is always willing to give young players a chance.

“He did it with our group and you can see he’s already recognised that these young lads can handle being on the big stage as United players.

“Cleverley and Welbeck have been at the club a while and he’s carefully managed their career development.

“Smalling and Jones have been brought in from outside, but he’s *immediately seen there’s no point in farming them out on loan.

“They are ready now because they have what it takes.

“It looks like those two have been United players for years.

“They aren’t fazed by the high *standards the club have set nor the *expectation levels that come with *being a United player.

“It was the same with the lads I grew up with at United. We knew we were talented and would make a living in the game, but at that age we didn’t think we’d go on to achieve what we did as a group.

“But in those days the mix of youth and experience in the team was *perfect and everything just clicked.

“Now I can see history repeating itself because there are a core of *experienced lads like Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney and *Darren Fletcher who will make certain no one steps out of line or gets too big for their boots.”

Butt, 36, clearly remembers senior pros like Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Mark Hughes, Peter Schmeichel, Gary Pallister, Denis Irwin and Brian McClair ruling the roost – and making sure the *youngsters *fulfilled their potential.

Rollicking

And he recalls a blast from star-maker Eric Harrison when he was making his way through the ranks.

Butt said: “I was 14 and got a real rollicking from Eric, who was the youth coach at the time. He told me not to think I had made it – and that stuck with me. I remember walking into the old training ground at The Cliff in Salford when I was 16.

“You think you have cracked it as a footballer, but you are quickly brought down to earth and made to understand the work ethic that runs through the club.

“Our group were all good lads and didn’t take much looking after *because we all wanted to make it at United.

“But if we did ever need to be kept in check, we were slapped down by the older players. Sometimes they didn’t need to say anything – just a stare from Robbo, Brucie, Keane or Ince was all it took!

“I’m sure that Giggsy, Rio and even Wayne will keep the young lads in line now, but they all look sensible lads who are focused on their football and the future.

“The senior lads are probably more important when things go wrong *because the likes of Welbeck, Cleverley, Jones and Smalling are certain to hit a bad patch.

“And that’s when the advice and *experience of players like Giggsy, Rio, Vidic and Wayne will be crucial.” Butt knows the new generation have a long way to go to emulate United heroes like Beckham and Scholes.

But after routing Arsenal 8-2, he is convinced they can fend off rivals Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool this season.

Trophies

He said: “That win over Arsenal just *cemented my belief that these lads will win *plenty of trophies.

“The manager will keep them on their toes and I don’t see anyone they should be scared of at all. Some of my family and mates are big City fans and they have been giving me some stick that they’re going to be winning the big prizes this season.

“They have bought some massive players and now have a fantastic squad, but it’s not just about that.

“I’m not saying City won’t win the Premier League, just that it’s not easy to win it.

“And even though United are a much younger team than City, you still wouldn’t back against the *manager *making it 20 titles for the club come May.”

Source : http://www.people.co.uk
Old 25-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #26
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

pemain ini pemilik permainan asal TEBAS kakiNya orang dah,.......tanpa kompromi,...

ibaratNya cadanganNya si KeanO saat ntu,....hampir mirip permainanNya,....
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Butt back at United
Report by Adam Marshall

Nicky Butt is coaching Manchester United's reserves as he eyes a potential step into management.

The former midfield favourite, who came through the ranks to make nearly 400 appearances for the Reds, is assisting Warren Joyce as the youthful squad competes in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League, Lancashire Senior Cup and Manchester Senior Cup.

"Nicky is with the reserves," confirmed Sir Alex Ferguson. "He's completed his badges and is just getting a bit of experience with us so there's every chance of that [him going into management].

"He's had a few opportunities to take on jobs but wanted just a wee bit of a chance to revisit the training ground again to get himself back into sync, which we're happy to do because he was a fantastic servant to us.

"I don't know what his long-term future is but, in the meantime, he's helping out with the reserves."

Reds defender Tom Thorpe told MUTV that it is a bonus for the younger players to work with a former star of Butt's calibre.

"It's brilliant," Thorpe enthused. "Especially when a player with a lot of experience comes back and has done it from an early age. He was at the club for quite a while and has gone through to the first team. It's great for him to pass on his experience and different ways of playing with different styles."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #28
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

welcome back BUTT ... the unsung hero ...

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #29
danygiggsy
reserve player
glory glory giggsy

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
danygiggsy has a spectacular aura aboutdanygiggsy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Nicholas "Nicky" Butt

Nicky, Nicky Butt
Nicky Butt
Nicky, Nicky Butt
nananananana . . .
Old 11-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #30
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter
Default Re: Nicholas "Nicky" Butt

Nicky Butt: My United XI

Quote:
As a class of '92 graduate, Nicky Butt played with some living legends in his Old Trafford playing days – giving him plenty of scope for an impressive dream team.

Our My United XI rules require legends to pick 11 starters and five subs, all players they played with except one wildcard entry from any era.
Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2013/Jun/my-united-xi-nicky-butt.aspx?pageNo=2

Last edited by iamsetia; 11-06-2013 at 11:18 PM..
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 75
Adit Ahong, alan_herrera, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, aris budianto, bendhol, BLACKFLOREZ-MOF, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, ChrisHerrera, cupen7, cyrius, danygiggsy, Deddy Hernandez, Didit_GGMU, DLintangR, dr_ifan, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, FJR7, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hdhe16, hendiplast, iamsetia, il_capitano, irfan_thered, irhamutd, irwin3, jalanjalanyuk, jifortin, kocomotoo, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mella Anggara, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, nikitainaray, oldark, Om Juna, omink_08, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, putra_ME, Rean, red amy, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Roronoa Rooney, saksono, sepatu_ancur, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yoyokstones, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku