United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2010/2011

Old 15-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #161
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd 1-0 Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
Fergie: Soal Lapangan Kilah Wenger Saja
Arya Perdhana - detiksport

Manchester - Usai Arsenal kalah dari Manchester United, Arsene Wenger menyalahkan buruknya kondisi lapangan Old Trafford. Manajer MU Sir Alex Ferguson menganggap itu cuma kilah Wenger.

Arsenal pulang dengan kekalahan 0-1 dari MU saat dua tim raksasa Liga Inggris itu bentrok pada Selasa (14/12/2010) dinihari WIB. Usai pertandingan, Wenger mengkritik kondisi lapangan.

"Kualitas pertandingan tadi berkurang karena lapangan yang sangat buruk dan itulah mengapa kedua kesebelasan membuat banyak kesalahan teknis," gusar Wenger saat itu.

Ucapan Wenger ditanggapi oleh Ferguson. Di mata Fergie, omongan Wenger itu cuma alasan karena sejatinya Arsenal memang kalah kelas dibanding tim asuhannya.

"Saya pikir soal lapangan tidak berhubungan. Kami cuma bermain lebih baik," balas Fergie seperti yang diwartakan Guardian.

"Lapangannya bagus dan baik. Saya tidak punya masalah dengan lapangan dan saya terkejut mendengar hal ini dibicarakan. Saya pikir tidak ada yang pernah mengeluhkan lapangan kami," imbuhnya.
Cukup kita ketawain Wenger rame-rame....

Ayo Ngguyu...............

Segala lapangan dibawa-bawa.... emang yang maen cuma tim Arsenal doang..?? United kagak main di lapangan yang sama, gitu...???
Old 15-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #162
derry07cantona
first team

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
derry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nicederry07cantona is just really nice

ah OT mang kurang bagus lapangannya
banyak tikus lagi...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #163
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry07cantona View Post
ah OT mang kurang bagus lapangannya
banyak tikus lagi...
Waktu lawan Valencia yah Om Derry...

Old 17-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #164
hendra101
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
hendra101 has no contributions yet

Roy Keane slams clash between Manchester United and Arsenal as 'rubbish lacking any intensity'
By Mel Henderson
Last updated at 9:45 AM on 17th December 2010
Comments (12) Add to My Stories Roy Keane has delivered a stinging attack on the current state of English football.
The Ipswich boss, taking time out from trying to save his job with the Championship strugglers, was scathing in his appraisal.
The Manchester United legend even went as far as to label Monday’s clash between his former club and long-term rivals Arsenal as 'rubbish'.
Call that intense: Keane has criticised Monday's match between Manchester United and Arsenal
Keane featured in a number of feisty clashes with the Gunners during 12 success-laden years at Old Trafford, eight of them as captain.
There was no intensity, players weren’t getting stuck in and everyone seemed to be pals with each other
But he said: 'I saw it on television and I don’t think I’ve ever been so annoyed watching a game.
'There was no intensity, players weren’t getting stuck in and everyone seemed to be pals with each other.
'I thought it was rubbish for a game between two top teams, although to be fair to United they showed a great will to win.'
Keane believes English football is on the decline and added: 'It is changing and not for the good. Far from it – if you ask me it is going downhill.

'It’s not the game we knew 15 or 20 years ago, the one I first got involved in. I don’t think we love it the way we did years ago because of what we see every day of the week.
What's all this rubbish? Roy Keane was scathing of the match between Manchester United and Arsenal
'If I lost my job there would be nobody complaining too much but top managers getting good results are being sacked.
'Owners are coming in from other countries and I don’t know if they understand the game of football.
A lot of foreigners have to look at what they have done in recent months and weeks, players or owners
'It’s an ego thing, like a toy they can play with. They buy clubs, sack managers – it’s crazy.
'We see players wanting to leave a club after only being there two minutes because they are not happy with what’s going on.'
Keane was asked if he was referring to the shock dismissal of Sam Allardyce at Blackburn Rovers and Carlos Tevez’s equally unexpected transfer request at Manchester City.

'You work it out,' he smiled. 'We have praised a lot of foreigners for what they have done over the years.
'But a lot of them have to look at what they have done in recent months and weeks, whether it be players or owners.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz18MfDjTtM
Old 17-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #165
Red Devils 07
reserve player
@adhitya_RD07

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Red Devils 07 has a spectacular aura aboutRed Devils 07 has a spectacular aura about

benar kata roy keane..
pertandingan kemarin bertitel BIG MATCH..
tapi gw rasa pertandingannya berjalan agak membosankan..
maybe it just my feelings..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
poetrakilingme