United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-02-2017, 07:35 AM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan

JOSE: HOW CAN I LEAVE MKHITARYAN OUT?

Jose Mourinho has admitted he simply cannot leave Henrikh Mkhitaryan out of the team following his starring role in Sunday's 4-0 win over Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup.

The Armenia captain was named Man of the Match by TV broadcasters after a fine display and an excellent counter-attack goal as the Reds eased to a comfortable victory at Old Trafford.

"Do you want me to leave Micki out after him being Man of the Match and playing so well as he did?" asked Mourinho at a press conference to preview United's Premier League match against Hull City.

"I can’t! I think the players pick themselves, I’m just here to analyse what they do and to try to be fair with them. After such a good performance, Micki has to play. It’s simple."

Mkhitaryan linked up with Anthony Martial for his goal against Wigan and Mourinho has encouraged the Frenchman to continue to build on that performance against the Latics.

"He has to perform better than the others that are competing with him for the same positions," the boss said. "His position is where we have lots of options."

Earlier on Tuesday, the manager confirmed Eric Bailly is available for selection following his return from the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon. He also said Ashley Young would feature in the squad.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:51 AM   #102
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Zlatan Ibrahimovic likes to be the God... but he's not!' Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan lifts the lid on Old Trafford team-mates

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan has settled at Manchester United after a difficult start
* Armenian has heaped praise on three of his Old Trafford team-mates this week
* He says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a 'great guy' but 'likes to be the God' at United
* Mkhitaryan says Wayne Rooney is a very good captain and is kind to everyone
* On Paul Pogba, he notes that it will take time for £89million man to settle

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has waxed lyrical about three of his Manchester United team-mates, joking that Zlatan Ibrahimovic 'likes to be the God' at Old Trafford.

The 28-year-old heaped praise on Paul Pogba and captain Wayne Rooney too, noting that the England man is 'very kind to everyone' in the dressing room.

Having struggled in the opening months of his time in England, Mhkitaryan is now settled at Old Trafford, and set about lavishing praise on his colleagues.

Speaking to Sky Sports, the ex-Dortmund midfielder said of Ibrahimovic: 'Everyone knows that he likes to be the God, but he's not. I mean, he has a very good personality, he's a great guy.

'Not only him, everyone... even Wayne Rooney, Michael Carrick, the players who are here for a very long time. They are very polite, they are very humble, so you can always learn something from them.'

There were specific compliments saved for Pogba, who was one of Mhkitaryan's fellow summer signings. Unlike the Armenian though, Pogba cost an eye-watering world record fee.

'I can say that he has a very big potential,' Mkhitaryan noted. 'I think he needs a little bit more time to adapt because it's not very easy to be worth £89million.

Ibrahimovic has already scored 19 goals in all competitions for United this season

'For him it's a little bit hard because he's still 23 years old and maybe he's thinking that he has to do more than he's doing. But I know that with the manager, he's going to find the solutions.'

Mkhitaryan's inclusion in the first team at Old Trafford has coincided with the omission of Wayne Rooney, who has had to make do with a bit-part role in the Premier League.

'He's a very good captain, he's a very good guy,' he commented. 'He's very kind to everyone, he tries to help them. He's speaking to everyone, I think he's joking the most.

'So he's a real example for young players, to how they have to be and how the captain has to be.'

The Armenian says Wayne Rooney is a 'very good captain' and admitted he is a big joker

On Paul Pogba, Mkhitaryan says it will take some time for the £89million man to settle

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4192984/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-likes-God-s-not.html
Old 06-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #103
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MKHITARYAN: TACTICAL CHANGES KEY TO WIN

Henrikh Mkhitaryan believes a tactical alteration in the first half was the key to Manchester United’s dominant 3-0 victory over Leicester City on Sunday.

The Reds began the game with Mkhitaryan playing from the left and Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcus Rashford leading the line in a 4-4-2 formation, before Jose Mourinho opted to revert to a more familiar 4-2-3-1 set-up midway through the half, with Mkhitaryan moving from the left flank to operate in the number 10 role.

It proved to be a masterstroke as quickfire goals from Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic just before the break put United firmly in control.

The impressive Armenian, who took the club’s official Man of the Match award with 83 per cent of the vote, then set up Juan Mata for the third early in the second half as the Reds sealed a comfortable away win.

But Mkhitaryan pinpointed the first-half positional changes as the moment the Reds seized control at the King Power Stadium.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, he said: “I can say we didn’t start the game very well but during the game, when the manager changed the formation and I came to the middle as a 10 and Marcus Rashford started to play as a winger, I think we started to control the ball more and had more chances to score and finally we did.

“After my first goal, I can say that we played very well, we were controlled during the whole game and we were dominating the ball, so that’s why we scored the second and third goals.”

A scrappy first half in the East Midlands came to life in the 42nd minute, when Mkhitaryan latched onto Chris Smalling’s knockdown and sprinted the entire length of the Leicester half before keeping his composure to fire past Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel.

Describing his fifth goal of the season, the 28-year-old said: “The only thing I was thinking was to control that ball and I think I did two in one. I controlled the ball and [went] past Robert Huth, then I had free space in front of me and I said I had to accelerate, to dribble, to go forward and then, when I was in front of the goalkeeper, I saw the far post open so I shot it there. It rebounded a little bit but finally the ball went into the net.”

Mkhitaryan capped off a fine individual display by linking up with Mata, who tucked away the third goal to clinch the three points for the Reds in the 49th minute, and believes he is developing a good understanding with the Spaniard.

Henrikh said: “He’s a world-class player and I knew that if I controlled that ball, he has to open up himself in the space and that’s what happened. I just played it there because I knew that he was going to be there and he scored a nice goal.”

The result ended a sequence of three successive draws in the Premier League for United – who now sit just a point behind fifth-placed Liverpool and two adrift of Arsenal in fourth, with both teams losing on Saturday to Hull City and Chelsea respectively. Although Mkhitaryan acknowledged the importance of winning to apply pressure on rival teams, he admitted United’s sole focus has been on taking care of their own business.

He added: “The most important [thing] was that we didn’t think about our opponents; they lost their games but we have been concentrated on our game. That’s what we did well because in the last game against Hull City we were thinking that our opponents had lost their game and we were thinking we had to win that game and were pushing too much.

“This time we didn’t and in this game we were more fresh in our head and were thinking only to win this game and then everything will be okay.”

www.manutd.com
Old 10-02-2017, 08:32 AM   #104
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Mkhitaryan wins January Goal of the Month

Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s decisive run and finish in the Emirates FA Cup fourth-round win over Wigan Athletic has been voted Manchester United's Goal of the Month for January – the second successive month he has topped the poll.

Mkhitaryan's driving run kick-started a brilliant counter-attack that the Armenian finished following good work by Anthony Martial, putting the Reds three goals to the good in the 4-0 triumph over the Latics.

The breakaway goal received 52 per cent of fans' votes in our poll to take the prize ahead of Wayne Rooney’s landmark free-kick against Stoke City, which attracted 43 per cent of the vote, and Bastian Schweinsteiger's instinctive hooked finish in the tie against Wigan (3 per cent).

Mkhitaryan also scooped December's accolade for his outrageous 'scorpion kick' against Middlesbrough. And while, by his own admission, that Boxing Day strike was the best goal he'd ever scored, the swift move against Wigan is another addition to his growing list of eye-catching efforts for the Reds.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #105
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Opinion: Mkhitaryan is joining United's A-List

As Manchester United fans, we are blessed with the opportunity to watch world-class players at Old Trafford and, aside from winning trophies, that is perhaps the best part of being a Red.

Through periods of success and disappointment, there has historically been at least one player of superstar quality who you feel genuinely lucky to watch. A man who alone justifies the cost of a ticket. Somebody who inspires that thundering sound of seats bouncing into upright positions as supporters stand for a better view of the action. A player who is the star attraction in a show packed with A-Listers.

Eric Cantona is the finest example from my lifetime, particularly as I was just a young boy during his showman-like reign and any chance to see him in the flesh was like winning the lottery. But there have been other Box Office attractions since: David Beckham in his untouchable prime, Wayne Rooney at his aggressive best, Cristiano Ronaldo in his peak years, and even Robin van Persie throughout his free-scoring debut season to name a few. As somebody who worshipped Paul Scholes, his second coming in January 2012 also prompted 18 months of absolute appreciation before his more definitive retirement.

The current squad is blessed with world-class talent and that begins at the back with David De Gea - yet goalkeepers aren't the reason we love matchdays. Attacking players top the excitement charts as football is about creating and scoring goals, which is why Zlatan Ibrahimovic has quickly become a fans’ favourite.

Yet, in recent months, as the Swede has plundered 20 goals in all competitions, his fellow summer signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan has slowly emerged as another player who the supporters look to for entertainment, creativity and an influence on results. "If Micki plays well, then United do too," is the common suggestion.

Such rocketing popularity is naturally aided by Mkhitaryan's knack for scoring great goals: he impressively finished first, second and third in our December Goal of the Month poll, and even claimed the January award with his breakaway finish against Wigan Athletic. That result was particularly noteworthy because he narrowly beat Wayne Rooney's historic free-kick at Stoke City that made him our all-time leading scorer.

Having netted another excellent, opportunist strike in Sunday's 3-0 win at Leicester City, don't be too surprised if he completes an unprecedented hat-trick by claiming our February prize next month.

Aside from finishing, Henrikh's philosophy and approach to football deserves just as much credit. His desire to run through gangs of terrified defenders, causing migraines (not headaches) for the opposition, has only enhanced his appeal among generations of fans who have long idolised fearless dribblers like George Best or Ryan Giggs, arguably adding an element of nostalgia to the Armenian's increasingly charm.

Those same supporters remain the true gauge of a player's popularity and Mkhitaryan tellingly has a chant in his name, to the tune of Englishman in New York by Sting. Sing it once; it'll stick with you all day.

Paddy Crerand discusses United's flourishing playmaker in Saturday’s edition of United Review and the 1968 European Cup winner admits he is encouraged by what he is seeing. “A player with ferocious pace can sometimes lack brains but that is not the case with Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who certainly has tremendous intelligence on the football pitch,” he writes. “His dynamic style has impressed me in recent weeks.”Alas, while it remains too early to rank Mkhitaryan among the great entertainers in United history, our midfield Armenian is clearly establishing himself among United's A-List this season.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:26 AM   #106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Henrikh Mkhitaryan thanks fans for messages of support as Manchester United star continues recovery from hamstring injury

* Henrikh Mkhitaryan suffered injury against St Etienne in Europa League
* Armenian star took to Twitter to thank supporters for wishing him well
* He wrote: 'Your get well messages are really helping me with my recovery!'
* Mkhitaryan was forced to miss the EFL Cup final with his hamstring problem

Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan took to Twitter to thank supporters for their well-wishes.

The attacking midfielder is recovering from a hamstring injury suffered against St Etienne in the Europa League.

He was forced to come off and subsequently missed out on United's triumph in the EFL Cup final against Southampton.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan posted this picture with a variety of messages of support

Mkhitaryan said: 'Your get well messages are really helping me with my recovery! Thank U.'

He posted a picture of himself with a thumbs up, decorated with a number of messages from fans.

One read: 'I love you, I miss you.' Another said: Get well soon man, the football world needs you!'

The 28-year-old got off to a slow start to his Old Trafford career but has gradually grown in influence for Jose Mourinho.

He has become one of the Portuguese's most dangerous attacking threats with an eye for goal and Mourinho will hope to see his man back in action sooner rather than later.

United take on Bournemouth at home in their next encounter though it remains to be seen whether the Armenian will be fit in time.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4269700/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-thanks-fans-support-injury.html
Old 04-03-2017, 02:57 PM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO PROVIDES MKHITARYAN UPDATE

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho expects Henrikh Mkhitaryan to return in time for the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final with Chelsea on 13 March.

The Armenia international was a key figure in the previous round's win at Blackburn Rovers before sustaining a hamstring injury soon after scoring the only goal of the Europa League tie at Saint-Etienne.

The problem caused the attacking midfielder to miss the EFL Cup final and he also looks set to sit out the visit of Bournemouth to Old Trafford on Saturday and the European encounter at FC Rostov next Thursday.

However, Mourinho believes the 28-year-old is well on the road to recovery, even if another of his players, Bastian Schweinsteiger, has picked up a minor knock.

"Mkhitaryan is still out," the manager told MUTV. "He didn’t recover in time for this game. I believe, during the next week, especially for the weekend [ahead of the trip to Stamford Bridge], he will be fine and we don’t have major problems. Bastian has a little thing but, apart from that, everybody is fine."

The boss has promised to utilise his squad in the coming weeks as the games continue to pile up for the in-form Reds.

"I told them [the squad] already a player that is not even selected can start the next match and this is the reality," he said. "We have to go match after match. If we decide not to give a priority to any competition, as we’ve said every competition is important, we cannot choose this team to play this match and that team to play that one. We have to go match after match and make readjustments and try to be as strong as possible."

www.manutd.com
Old 09-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #108
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Armenian press sing Mkhitaryan chant

Henrikh Mkhitaryan may return from injury in Manchester United’s Europa League match at FC Rostov and that would be good news for every Reds supporter, as well as a group of Armenian journalists who have driven over 1,300 kilometres to attend Thursday’s tie in Russia.

MUTV’s
Stewart Gardner interviewed Robert Gasparyan from Vivaro News before the press pack amusingly sang the ever-popular Mkhitaryan chant. Watch the video above, or read the transcript below...

Firstly, after travelling so far, how much do you hope to see Henrikh in action?

“We heard about the injury and hoped to see him here. We didn't know if Mourinho would pick him up for this Europa League game against FC Rostov, but we came here and finally on Tuesday we knew Mkhitaryan would be on board. We heard Mourinho say in his press conference that he doesn’t know whether it is possible for Mkhitaryan to play because the conditions are awful. Maybe he will keep Mkhitaryan for the second half and let him play for 20 to 25 minutes, because there is a very important game against Chelsea that is more important than the first leg against Rostov.”

Can you give us an idea of how much interest there is in Mkhitaryan back in Armenia?
“The transfer of Mkhitaryan from Dortmund to Manchester United was like a boom for Armenia! Everybody expected he would move to Juventus or Arsenal, but he decided on Manchester United so Mkhitaryan has made a step up in his career. It was amazing for us to know and hear about an Armenian player who plays in England, the best league in the world, at Manchester United. There was a hard situation for Mkhitaryan after the Manchester derby when he was not playing for two months, but we hoped that one day he would start playing and show he is world-class.”

How difficult was it getting to Rostov?
“By plane it is much easier for us, but we came by car here and drove 1,300 kilometres across Armenia, into Georgia and then Russia. We went through many passport controls, it was awful, but we got here finally and now we hope that Mkhitaryan will play. We hope to see his best play and, here, there are many Armenian people. Forty per cent of citizens here are Armenians so it is very interesting for the people of Rostov. There are Armenian flags, people screaming Mkhitaryan, singing the famous Sting song [Englishman in New York]. There is a very big interest in Mkhitaryan.”

Finally, as somebody who knows Russian football, what do you expect from the game?
“The draw will be a really good result for Manchester United, because we know about the field. I hope that MU will win, but on 9 March when the fields of Russia are not in a good condition then maybe the draw will not be a bad result. The next game will be in Manchester and, there, I think United will win.”

www.mautd.com
Old 10-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #109
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MKHITARYAN HOPES HIS GOAL WAS A PRESENT

Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan paid tribute to the Armenian supporters who backed him at the Olimp-2 stadium and insists the Reds will keep fighting to win every game after a 1-1 draw away to FC Rostov in the Europa League.

The Armenia international returned to the United side for the first time since injuring his hamstring in the 1-0 away win over Saint-Etienne in the round of 32 and he marked it with a goal, scoring the opener from close range. He was backed by fans who made the trip from his homeland to join the travelling Reds in cheering Jose Mourinho's men on.

It was Mkhitaryan’s third successive away goal in the competition and he accepted it was crucial for the club to go into next week’s second leg at Old Trafford with a slight advantage.

"I am happy to be back and I’m happy to score today," he told MUTV. "I am thankful [to the Armenian fans] that they came to support me and maybe I did a good present for them, scoring a goal, so they enjoyed watching our game. I think it’s good that we scored an away goal and we have good chances for the second game."

United were in control of the first half but conceded early in the second period, in what were tricky conditions for the Reds.

"They scored a goal and everything changed," Mkhitaryan continued. "We played as well as we could on this pitch so I don’t even want to speak about it because, for both sides, the pitch was an awful thing."

United have conceded just once at Old Trafford in the Europa League this season – Robin van Persie scoring in the 4-1 victory over Fenerbahce - and Mkhitaryan believes the second leg "is going to be more important" than the first.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Mar/player-reaction-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-pleased-to-be-back.aspx
Old 10-03-2017, 07:47 AM   #110
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MOURINHO ASSESSES MKHITARYAN'S FITNESS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has admitted Henrikh Mkhitaryan is not yet back to full fitness with three games to come next week for the Reds.

Following the 1-1 draw at FC Rostov, in which Micki scored on his return to the side after a hamstring injury, United face trips to Chelsea [in the Emirates FA Cup] and Middlesbrough [in the Premier League] either side of the return leg with the Russians next Thursday.

It is a demanding schedule but the Armenia captain came through the Europa League tie unscathed, despite a poor playing surface, and impressed in a free role behind target man Zlatan Ibrahimovic before being replaced by substitute Anthony Martial.

"We know he cannot play 90 minutes," Mourinho said. "We knew he would only play 60 minutes - it doesn't matter [what] the result [was], we made that decision together as he is not in the best condition.

"We gave him freedom to play in attacking positions with Zlatan, to try to find spaces to score. He did well and managed to finish the game without injury, which is important for us."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Mar/Jose-Mourinho-on-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-fitness.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 63
Aba_MaczUnited, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, capt_gunts, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, goodfron, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, Juni HW, m4nunited, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, NdeGue, nobitanta, Ompiter, penk22_, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, Subagio U. Arra, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku