United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 28-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Scott Parker, England_Players of The Year - 2011

Scott Parker terpilih oleh fans sebagai pemain Inggris terbaik di 2011

Bagaimana menurut teman-teman, pantaskah seorang Parker memperolehnya ...

Klo menurut gw sih, rasanya emang minim banget pebola Inggris yg menonjol di tahun kmrn, mestinya Rooney bisa meraihnya jika emang performanya bisa lebih konsistent
Atau Joe Hart yg sudah sangat baik berdiri di bawah mistar gawang, baik di level club ataupun timnas .., next year mungkin ya ...

Great Scott! Spurs midfielder Parker voted England's best
Sportsmail - 28th February 2012

Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker has been voted Vauxhall England Player of the Year.

The award, voted for by England fans, follows a year when Parker finally gatecrashed the national side, featuring in seven of their nine games, during which time he has suddenly become one of the most important components.

Indeed, behind Steven Gerrard, the 31-year-old - who was sent off in Sunday's north London derby defeat at Arsenal - is currently second favourite to succeed John Terry as Three Lions skipper.

The main man: Parker has been voted England's best player

Parker succeeds Ashley Cole in winning the award and confirmed how proud he felt at the accolade.

All white on the night: Parker in action during Sunday's north London derby

'It's a great honour,' he said. 'Just looking at the names that are on the trophy it's quite an achievement. It's a proud moment for me, I'm delighted.

'When you feel the fans are appreciating what you've done, it's extra special. It's been a good year for me at international level so I'm delighted the fans have picked me.'

Parker took 17 per cent of the 15,000 votes cast, with Joe Hart second and Ashley Young third, the FA confirmed on their website.

Hart and soul: The City stopper finished behind Parker in the vote

'I don't think I ever lost hope that I could make it at international level,' Parker added.

'I crammed in a lot in one year. I realised time was ticking.

The Denmark game was pivotal. I came on for 45 minutes and then I got a start[ing place] against Wales in a big game [and that] was massive for me. I played in [midfield] with Jack [Wilshere] and Frank [Lampard] and we got a great result. It ended up being a great game [for me].

'From there I played a lot more games. It was a very exciting year for me internationally and I'm looking forward to more action.

'It's a proud moment every time I pull on the England shirt. It's something I've always wanted to do, whenever I was playing outside, whenever I was playing at the park with my mates it was always England you try to emulate and try to be.'

Last edited by rondwisan; 28-02-2012 at 09:50 PM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 29-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Scott Parker, England_Players of The Year - 2011

Jujur tidak terlalu mengikuti perkembangan berita Scott Parker...

@rondwisan :
Permainannya memangnya bagus yach ?
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 29-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
keano bjm
academy
miss player like KEANO in team

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
keano bjm Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Jujur aja saya juga baru familiar sama pemain yang namanya Scott Parker baru taon kemaren..
keano bjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Cogratz Clark Kent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

jujur di awal musim 11/12 gue pengen saf datangin pemain ini guna mengantisipasi pensiunya ps#18 apalagi kita gagal dengan wesley sneijder dan kalah bersaing dengan liverpool berebut charlie adam,kalau ga salah scot parker ini gratis kan?karna westham terdegradasi musim lalu jadi ada clausul seperti itu -cmiiw-
GUNGZ-HO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #6
arson pelipus
first team
TORAJA

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
arson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of lightarson pelipus is a glorious beacon of light

kalau saya wajar scott parker menjadi pemain terbaik Inggris, selain dia pemain inggris asli, kontribusinya buat klub n timnas Inggris saat ini lumayan bagus...
dia tipe gelandang pengatur serangan yg cukup tenang...pengen banget doi main di UNITED...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
arson pelipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
fadilbedil
first team
cimahi-bandung

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
fadilbedil is a jewel in the roughfadilbedil is a jewel in the roughfadilbedil is a jewel in the rough
Visit fadilbedil's Facebook Visit fadilbedil's Twitter

pemain terbaik inggris tahun ini plus sekarang ditunjuk jadi kapten inggris
lihat kontribusinya sekarang buat klub dan timnas wajar aja sih

fadilbedil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
Trezz Kiko
first team
-

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Trezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really nice
Visit Trezz Kiko's Facebook Visit Trezz Kiko's Twitter

sama om @Andi Istiabudi , saya juga gk terlalu ngikutin scott parker, taunya sih dari musim lalu, tp belum tau betul apa kelebihan si pemain ini.
Trezz Kiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Parker Named England Captain

Scott Parker to captain England against the Netherlands

Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker will captain England in their friendly against the Netherlands on Wednesday, the Football Association confirmed.

Caretaker boss Stuart Pearce chose Parker ahead of contenders like Steven Gerrard of Liverpool and Manchester City's James Milner and Joe Hart.

Parker, 31, has won 10 caps since his debut in November 2003 and featured in seven of England's nine games in 2011.

He was voted England Player of the Year by fans on Tuesday

A tough-tackling midfielder renowned for his energy and stamina, Parker's career has flourished in the last year.

Between 2003 and 2010, he won three international caps while playing for three different clubs - Charlton, Chelsea and Newcastle.

But after coming off the bench against Denmark in Copenhagen 12 months ago to win his fourth cap, he established himself as a first choice in former boss Fabio Capello's midfield.

After being voted Football Writers' Player of the Year for his performances for relegated West Ham last season, he signed for Spurs for £5.5m in August.

Alongside Luka Modric in the Tottenham midfield, Parker has been instrumental in the club's rise to third in the Premier League.

However, he was sent off for two bookable offences in Tottenham's 5-2 defeat by north London rivals Arsenal on 26 February and will miss the top-of-the-table clash with Manchester United on Sunday.

Quote:
Scott Parker's elevation to England captain - even if it is only for one game - caps a remarkable turn in fortunes for a player who was studiously ignored by Fabio Capello for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Liverpool's Steven Gerrard has greater experience of captaincy for club and country but caretaker manager Stuart Pearce clearly believes Tottenham's Parker fulfils all his criteria for taking the armband, which includes being a role model who is respected by his team-mates and someone will be in England's starting eleven.
Phil McNulty
Chief football writer, BBC Sport
At a pre-match news conference on Tuesday, Pearce had declined to reveal his captain.

He said he would inform his players of his decision on Wednesday morning and outlined the qualities an England captain should possess.

"Captaining England was the proudest moment of my career," he said. "When you play for your country that is the true pinnacle of anyone's career. That is still the case.

"When I bear in mind it might be a one-off scenario, the captain has got to be somebody who is in the starting line-up, somebody who's got the respect of the other players in my eyes and someone who is unselfish and puts the group above himself. That's a vital commodity as captain."

John Terry lost the England captaincy because he is due to stand trial in July over racial abuse allegations after an incident with QPR's Anton Ferdinand.

The Chelsea defender, who was stripped of the armband once before over issues in his personal life, has entered a plea of not guilty to the charge.

After the decision on Terry, Capello resigned as England manager, disagreeing with the Football Association's stance on the matter.

Rio Ferdinand also led England during Capello's reign after Terry lost the captaincy for the first time before the Chelsea defender was reinstated.

Gerrard stood in as captain during World Cup 2010 when England were beaten 4-1 by Germany in the second round.

SCOTT PARKER FACTFILE
•Born: 13 October 1980
•Clubs:
•Charlton Athletic, 1997-2004
•Norwich City (loan) 2000
•Chelsea, 2004-2005
•Newcastle United, 2005-2007
•West Ham United, 2007-2011
•Tottenham Hotspur, 2011-present day
•England caps: 10
•England debut: 16 November 2003 vs Denmark

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bfkhT?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
langsung dpt kehormatan jadi kapten Inggris pas lawan Belanda dinihari tadi, sayangnya Inggris kalah dibawah debutan Stuart Pearce & Parker
Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Parker Named England Captain

Baru tahu nih ...

Parker Belia Jadi Bintang Iklan Piala Dunia
Nadia Hutam

Di iklan itu, Parker memperlihatkan keahliannya dalam mengolah si kulit bundar.

VIVAbola - Siapa fans Inggris yang kini tidak kenal Scott Parker. Gelandang Tottenham Hotspur ini telah menjelma menjadi salah satu pemain terbaik Inggris. Ia bahkan terpilih menjadi Pemain Terbaik Inggris 2011 yang dipilih langsung oleh suporter Inggris melalui situs resmi The Three Lions, TheFA.com.

Tak banyak yang tahu Parker pernah menjadi bintang iklan McDonald's untuk menyambut Piala Dunia 1994 di Amerika Serikat. Kala itu, Parker baru berusia 13 tahun. Ia memperlihatkan keahliannya dalam mengolah si kulit bundar.

Parker baru saja dipilih oleh pejabat sementara (caretaker) manajer tim nasional Inggris Stuart Pearce untuk memimpin Inggris pada laga persahabatan di Wembley melawan Belanda, Rabu 29 Februari 2012. Penunjukkannya terbilang mengejutkan karena banyak yang mengira Pearce akan memilih Steven Gerrard yang lebih berpengalaman. Terlebih Gerrard juga pernah memimpin The Three Lions di Piala Dunia 2010.

Namun sepertinya Pearce tidak memperdulikan fakta itu, Ia yakin gelandang 31 tahun itu akan mampu memimpin rekan-rekannya di lapangan.

"Ketika saya memilih kapten, saya pikir itu harus seseorang yang selalu masuk starting eleven, seseorang yang mendapat rasa hormat dari pemain lain, dan yang tidak egois dan menempatkan kepentingan kelompok dibandingkan dirinya sendiri," kata Pearce.

Sepertinya, perkataan mantan manajer Manchester City itu ada di dalam diri Parker. Meski ia baru berbekal 11 penampilan untuk timnas dan belum pernah sekalipun berlaga di Piala Eropa atau Piala Dunia. (irb)

Source : http://bola.vivanews.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.