United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Craig Cathcart

Craig Cathcart

Birthdate : 06 Feb 1989
Birthplace : Belfast, Northern Ireland
Height : 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Position: Defender
Joined United : 01 Jul 2005

Thread buat Craig Cathcart....
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Craig Cathcart

Cathcart's summer sacrifice
06/07/2010 12:47, Report by Ben Hibbs

Craig Cathcart's burgeoning career hit a set-back earlier this year with injury whilst on loan at Watford. But he's hoping to put injuries behind him and while everyone else was either at the World Cup or sunning themselves on a beach somewhere, the Belfast-born defender was putting in the hard yards at Carrington...

So, for fans that perhaps last saw you in regular action for the U18s and Reserves, what have you been up to since?
Since the U18s I’ve been on loan at Antwerp for six months, but I was a bit unlucky with injuries. The next season I was at Plymouth. I played a lot of games there and I thought I did quite well. I came back to United and had a few games in pre-season, then went out on loan again to Watford, then picked up an injury and I’ve been out since Christmas. So I’m just coming back to fitness now.

And you’ve been in at Carrington over the summer putting in the hard yards to get yourself fit for the new season…
Yeah, I’ve been in nearly all summer. I’ve had some time off, but otherwise I’ve been working hard. I’ve never been injured over the summer so I’m used to having six weeks off. It’s different! But I’ll be a lot better and a lot fitter for it. It won’t take me as long to get my fitness back, so I’ll have a head start on a few of our lads! But it’s been quiet here – there have only been a few lads in - so it’ll be good to catch up with everyone this week and get stuck into training.

So, what work have you been doing then at Carrington while everyone else has been sunning themselves?
Initially I couldn’t do anything on my leg for ten weeks because of the injury – I fractured my shin bone – so I did mostly upper-body stuff, then once the ten weeks had passed I could start running. So I’ve been running for a couple of weeks now. I just need to get a bit more fitness before I can join the rest of the group. All the work I’ve been doing definitely feels like it’s paying off. I feel stronger. I’ll be fully fit in a week or two and then I’ll be ready to start pre-season.

Was the extra work something you chose to do yourself, or was that the advice of coaches and medical staff?
A bit of both. The physios have been in over the summer, so I’ve been in with them. I’ve come in on my own time as well because I really want to get myself fit for the start of the season.

What’s your aim for next season – staying at United again or going out on loan?
I don’t know at the minute. I’ve been injured so my main focus is on getting fit and trying to get a good pre-season under my belt – we’ll see what happens then. I spoke to the manager a week or two ago. He said to me to concentrate on getting over the injury, have a good pre-season, and we’ll take it from there. If I can be around the United first-team next season then that would be great, but I’m 21 so I’d like to be playing regular first-team football – so maybe I’ll go out on loan. I’ve enjoyed playing first-team football and it’s definitely what I need at this stage in my career.

It must have been frustrating then that you got injured when you were out on loan and trying to impress…
It was disappointing. I had to get a knee operation at first and thought I’d only be out for a couple of months, so I came back here and played a game in the Reserves and the next week in training I got this latest setback. It’s been a bit unfortunate, but that’s why I’m determined to be right for this season and hopefully have a turn of luck.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Craig Cathcart makes makes Seasiders switch - £500k deal seals move from Old Trafford
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:37 AM on 9th August 2010

Manchester United defender Craig Cathcart is joining Premier League newcomers Blackpool in a £500,000 deal.

Pool boss Ian Holloway failed with a £350,000 offer for Cathcart, 21, last week but has had an improved bid accepted.

Northern Ireland international Cathcart has been with United since he was 14 but failed to notch a single first-team appearance and has been loaned out to Watford and Plymouth.

Holloway is also hopeful of completing deals for Derby striker Rob Hulse and Swansea front man Stephen Dobie this week.

Chairman Karl Oyston said: 'Various deals are being accepted and players are having medicals so with a bit of luck there will be one or two additions.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301365/Craig-Cathcart-makes-makes-Seasiders-switch--500k-deal-seals-Old-Trafford.html
==========================
Good luck for Cathcart.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
Oncy
Founder
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oncy Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Pemain bagus, namun musim lalu banyak terbelit dgn cedera yg akhirnya membuat penampilannya jeblok. Tp kt akan melihat potensinya di Blackpool, moga2 tdk membuat United menyesal...
Oncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Sir Alex Ferguson salutes Craig Cathcart's rise as Blackpool rock

Stuart Mathieson
January 25, 2011 | MEN

MAN ON A MISSION: Craig Cathcart

Ex-Manchester United defender Craig Cathcart will be charged with the job of keeping Dimitar Berbatov quiet at Bloomfield Road tonight and ensuring Wayne Rooney’s goal torment continues.

The Northern Ireland international – and product of United’s Belfast School of Excellence – found his way blocked by Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Jonny Evans and £10m summer import Chris Smalling at United.

And before that he’d had to fight his corner in the Reds reserves with Gerard Pique and Ryan Shawcross. That pair sought pastures new at Barcelona and Stoke City respectively, both with enormous success.

Pique became a Champions League winner at Barca, at United’s expense, and Shawcross was promoted to Fabio Capello’s England squad.

Now Cathcart is joining to the list of former United youngsters making good.

Last August he was added to Blackpool boss Ian Holloway’s newly-promoted Seasiders and he has been a mainstay in their top-flight fairytale.

“Cathcart has done really well,” said United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

“He was always a good player – excellent talent. The problem was he had a few injuries with us, and then we had Pique, Shawcross and Evans.

“I didn’t really want to let him go to be honest, but he had to go for his career. The only thing I could have done was put him on loan again.”

Fergie’s business with Holloway, who managed to snap up Cathcart for a fee believed to be around £350,000, left the Reds manager in tears!

“He (Holloway) bends your bloody ear on the phone. He’s never got a penny, always pleading poverty. You end up crying after he comes off the phone.

“He feels sorry for himself. He has always been that way, wanting loans and things like that.

“Even when we were dealing with Cathcart, he would say he couldn’t afford him.

“Now, he says he is the best signing he’s ever made.”

Despite Holloway’s irritating phone technique, he has transformed Blackpool and Fergie believes he should be honoured for his achievements.

“No doubt the manager of the year so far is Ian Holloway,”
Fergie added.

“I watched their play-off game, when they won 3-2. It was end-to-end and I thought there was no way they can carry on like that. But they have.

“They’ve been a breath of fresh air – they’ve been positive and lit up the game.

“I think they can keep it going and they won’t do a Hull, who collapsed in the second half of their first season. Blackpool are so positive. They are throwing four or five players forward into the box to get on the end of crosses all the time.

“They are really having a go and saying if we’re going to fail, let’s fail gloriously. It is going to be a bit of a game for us.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Hand_rooney
first team
Fight fight fight

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Hand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud ofHand_rooney has much to be proud of

cetak gol ni anak...

Hand_rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 02:55 AM   #7
dudebes
-

dudebes has no contributions yet

wiiiiih msh muda y.,..ini CB ato SB??
dudebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 03:09 AM   #8
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

wew langsung aja nih si ex-reserves
mantebh deh >w<
jadi deg-deg ndiri, tapi yg tadi oke sih..
*sigh*

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #9
devil_dee
reserve player
Tim #ANU

devil_dee is a jewel in the roughdevil_dee is a jewel in the roughdevil_dee is a jewel in the rough

Dr kmrn baca nama nih anak, tp ga masuk ini trit gw
Eehhh nyetak gol dia td subuh.. Wadoh.. Mantap brti yah..
Owh bukan on loan yah status dia??
Maaf sperti biasa sy minim info
devil_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #10
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand_rooney View Post
cetak gol ni anak...
iya Om... saya aja ampe salute... wlopun Ex United

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudebes View Post
wiiiiih msh muda y.,..ini CB ato SB??
dulu di united bisa CB bisa SB... dulu inget gantiin Vida / Evra pas Pre Season Bom di Malaysia...
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
aldorioclev23, Deddy Hernandez, riokrisologus