United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 12-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Barclays Player and Manager of the Month (EPL 2014/15)

Pemain dan Manager terbaik EPL bulan Agustus 2014

premierleague.com - Fri 12 Sep 2014
Costa and Monk win Barclays monthly awards
Chelsea striker and Swansea City manager have enjoyed a fine start to the 2014/15 BPL campaign

Chelsea striker Diego Costa and Swansea City manager Garry Monk have been rewarded for their impressive starts to the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season by winning the Barclays monthly awards for August.

Costa, 25, has made an immediate impact at Stamford Bridge after his arrival from La Liga champions Atletico Madrid in the summer. He has scored four goals in Chelsea's three opening Barclays Premier League fixtures as the Blues opened up the campaign with victories against Burnley, Leicester City and Everton.

Costa has also had nine shots at goal so far, with six being on target which is the joint highest in the competition together with Liverpool's Raheem Sterling and Swansea City's Wilfried Bony.

"I’m very happy to win this award," Costa chelseafc.com. "It is important to begin well at a new club and I’m pleased with both my start to the season and also the team’s, which is the most important thing.

"I hope to continue scoring goals to help out the team and keep making our fantastic supporters happy. I thank my team-mates as they have helped me win this award."

Monk, who was appointed Swans manager on a permanent basis in the summer after taking over from Michael Laudrup last season, has led Swansea City to a 100% start to the campaign including a 2-1 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford on the opening day of the season. It is the first time he has received the award but said it was a result of a team effort.

"It’s about the players, myself, the staff around me day-to-day and the staff in the office working hard," Monk told swanseacity.net. "This is who I dedicate the award to.

"We have made a great start, but that’s all it is – a start. There will be ups and downs but we will make sure that we maintain our standards and that should see us achieve a good season. All three games have had everything in terms of performance, which is very pleasing, but we have to continue improving.

"But we still have to improve and there is a lot of work to do. The main thing is that the players are willing to do just that."
Chelsea's and Swansea City's 100% records will be under scrutiny on Saturday, when the two clubs meet at Stamford Bridge.

The Barclays awards are voted for by the Barclays panel, a group of former players, journalists and key football stakeholders.

The nominees for the August awards were:

Manager: Garry Monk (Swansea City), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Paul Lambert (Aston Villa)
Player: Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas (both Chelsea), Nathan Dyer, Gylfi Sigurdsson (both Swansea), Andreas Weimann (Aston Villa).

Quote:
Diego Costa's goals in August:
Burnley 1-3 Chelsea » 1
Chelsea 2-0 Leicester City » 1
Everton 3-6 Chelsea » 2

Swansea City's August results
16 August Manchester United 1-2 Swansea City
23 August Swansea City 1-0 Burnley
30 August Swansea City 3-0 West Bromwich Albion

Last edited by rondwisan; 12-09-2014 at 06:56 PM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barclays Player and Manager of the Month (EPL 2014/15)

Diego Costa wins Premier League Player of the Month for August after fine Chelsea start while Garry Monk takes manager's award

* Diego Costa scored four goals in three games last month with Chelsea
* Garry Monk won all three matches as Swansea started season strongly
* Swans' impressive start included victory at Manchester United
* Costa netted against Burnley, Leicester and twice in 6-3 win over Everton
* Petr Cech collects Golden Glove award from last season

Diego Costa has been rewarded for his fine Premier League start by being named August's Player of the Month.

The Chelsea striker scored four goals in three games as he began his English stay with a bang.

After a similarly strong showing early on in the season with Swansea, Garry Monk has scooped the manager's award. Monk's side won all three matches, including a victory against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Diego Costa is the Barclays Premier League Player of the Month after some fine performances for Chelsea

Garry Monk collected the manager's award following three wins out of three with his Swansea side

Quote:
August Player of the Month nominees

Diego Costa (Chelsea)
Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea)
Nathan Dyer (Swansea)
Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea)
Andreas Weimann (Aston Villa)
Costa has looked like the ideal signing for Jose Mourinho ever since touching down after a £32million switch from Atletico Madrid.

The Spain international netted on his debut against Burnley and again against Leicester before claiming a double in the 6-3 victory over Everton.

Top boss Monk was handed the full-time Swansea gig in the summer after impressing in Michael Laudrup's absence last season.

The Welsh side started in impressive fashion, giving Louis van Gaal a nightmare start at Old Trafford with a 2-1 win.

They have since added to their streak by taking maximum points from clashes with Burnley and West Brom.

Chelsea and Swansea play each other this weekend in a top-of-the-table clash.

And Blues keeper Petr Cech was another winner, albeit from last season, collecting his Golden Glove award.

Quote:
Manager of the Month nominees

Garry Monk (Swansea)
Jose Mourinho (Chelsea)
Paul Lambert (Aston Villa)
Mark Hughes (Stoke)

Petr Cech collects his Golden Glove award from last season

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2753261/Diego-Costa-wins-Premier-League-Player-Month-August-fine-Chelsea-start.html
Old 15-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Ngeri nih Costa, abis dapet award, match lawan Monk, yg juga dapet award, malah bikin hattrick ...
Top score sementara dgn 7 gol dari 4 match
Old 20-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #4
rondwisan

PremierLeague - Fri 17 Oct 2014
Koeman and Pelle earn Barclays monthly awards
Southampton pair honoured for first time after winning all three BPL matches in September

Southampton's impressive start to the Barclays Premier League season has been rewarded with manager Ronald Koeman and striker Graziano Pelle claiming a Barclays monthly awards double for September.

Koeman, who arrived on the south coast from Feyenoord this summer, picked up the Barclays Manager of the Month award after leading Saints to three consecutive league wins against Newcastle United, Swansea City and Queens Park Rangers.

Maximum points lifted Saints to second in the table at the end of September and Koeman secured the honour with 39 out of 40 votes from the new Barclays Panel, a group of former players and football experts from the media and football administration that was introduced to decide the monthly awards this season.

Quote:
"I've always got it in my head that I have to try to do better and better"
- Graziano Pelle
"It's a personal prize for the manager, but I have to say thanks to the players because it's always the players on the pitch that win games," Koeman told www.saintsfc.co.uk. "Everybody was a little bit afraid before this season, but we've done a good job until now - all of the coaches in the technical staff, all of the people in the club and, to win something, you always need players.

"We've had a great month - we've won a lot, which was maybe unexpected for a lot of people and maybe that was an influence on this prize."

Pelle, who joined Koeman this summer also from Feyenoord, claimed the Barclays Player of the Month after edging out Leicester City forward Leonardo Ulloa by a single vote. The striker, who scored on his debut for Italy this week, netted three BPL goals during September, comprising a double in Saints' 4-0 win against Newcastle and a spectacular overhead kick that clinched a 2-1 success against QPR.

"I'm really happy," the 29 year-old said. "I'm proud of myself, but actually it's not just about me. We're all together, so thanks go to the staff, my team-mates and all of the supporters.

"I'm really happy in general with what I've been doing in the last couple of years. I've had some nice moments in my football career, but now I am doing things at a higher level and doing things I've been trying to reach for a long time. But for me, as always, this is not enough. This is just the beginning. I don't like to say, 'That's enough' - for me, I've always got it in my head that I have to try to do better and better."

All the Barclays monthly awards this season have been claimed by new winners, after Swansea City manager Garry Monk and Chelsea forward Diego Costa scooped the August prizes. Southampton will aim to continue their fine start to the BPL campaign when they host Sunderland on Saturday at 3pm.

The Barclays Manager and Player of the Month nominees for September were as follows:
- Barclays Manager of the Month: Nigel Pearson (Leicester City), Neil Warnock (Crystal Palace), Ronald Koeman (Southampton), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea)
- Barclays Player of the Month: Angel Di Maria (Manchester United), Leonardo Ulloa (Leicester City), Diafra Sakho (West Ham United), Graziano Pelle (Southampton), Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton), Mile Jedinak (Crystal Palace)

Quote:
Graziano Pelle's goals in September

Southampton 4-0 Newcastle United » 2
Southampton 2-1 Queens Park Rangers » 1

Southampton's September results

13 September Southampton 4-0 Newcastle United
20 September Swansea City 0-1 Southampton
27 September Southampton 2-1 Queens Park Rangers

Nih award diberikan hari Jum'at, besoknya Soton langsung melibas Sunderland 8-0, Pelle 2 gol lagi
Old 07-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
rondwisan

PremierLeague.com - Fri 7 Nov 2014
West Ham exceed Allardyce's expectations
Hammers manager picks up Barclays Manager of the Month award; Diafra Sakho wins player prize

Sam Allardyce is surprised at the speed with which his new recruits have settled at West Ham United, and, after picking up the Barclays Manager of the Month Award for October, saying, "they've gone beyond my expectations".

West Ham lie fifth in the Barclays Premier League, level on points with Arsenal, after a strong showing in October which harvested three wins out of three against Queens Park Rangers, Burnley and champions Manchester City. It is a feat that has earned Allardyce a sixth Barclays Manager of the Month Award, with striker Diafra Sakho completing a double swoop for the Hammers by collecting the Barclays Player of the Month Award.

Quote:
"They've gone beyond my expectations at this early stage of the season"
- Sam Allardyce
The former Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United manager admitted that, much as he hoped that his new signings Sakho, Enner Valencia, Alex Song, Cheikhou Kouyate, Morgan Amalfitano and Aaron Cresswell, would gel quickly, their performances have even taken him aback.

"Every new season brings a new challenge," he told premierleague.com. "Our challenge was on the recruitment side again. How quickly can you fit your new players in? How good are they? Will they live up to the expectation levels? Well, they've gone beyond my expectations at this early stage of the season.

"'I'd have expected them to have got to this level together in December or January but not all to have made such a big contribution as they have. That has made the rest of the players play even better as well. You always play better with better players. That's no disrespect to the players I've had in the last couple of years but these lads are younger with qualities better suited to the Barclays Premier League.

"I have to guide them along the way and when they play with such enthusiasm and play so well as a team it makes your job that much easier and more enjoyable."

Sakho sensation

One of the reasons West Ham have beaten Man City and Liverpool this season has been the form of Sakho, who in his first season in England, has equalled Mickey Quinn's 22-year Barclays Premier League record of six goals in his first six starts.

"It's been a surprise for everybody, even himself, even though he probably wouldn't admit it," Allardyce said. "He's fit – he missed last week's game – he'll come back into the side against Aston Villa on Saturday and hopefully continue where he left off for a week and score."

Quote:
"It's too early to change the goal that we set"
- Sam Allardyce
West Ham may be flying high but with barely a quarter of the campaign played Allardyce is refusing to get carried away. He says the pre-season aims have not changed in the wake of 17 points from 10 matches.

"It's too early to change the goal we set," said the 60-year-old. "Our rivals on Saturday, Aston Villa, got off to a fantastic start this season, with 10 points from their first four games and then, all of a sudden, they lose six on the trot.

"Things can change very quickly at this level and we've just make sure we keep plodding along, ploughing through the long season and make sure in this phase we do as well as we did in the last. Then we can see about maybe changing where we think we might finish later in the year."

Allardyce philosophy

If 17 points and a goal difference of +5 represents West Ham's best start to a BPL season, it is not the result of any change in coaching style, according to Allardyce.

Quote:
"My philosophy has never changed"
- Sam Allardyce
"My philosophy has never changed. How the team plays best and how the best way of playing suits the team individually and collectively, the goal is always to get better and better, and always to play to win more games and be entertaining. My philosophy is always about staying focused, trying to make the team better.

"The problem we have today is everybody wants change overnight. That can happen but rarely does it sustain long-term success, so building slowly has always been my philosophy and trying to get better year in and year out. Hopefully, everybody will see by the end of this year we've got better and better in the last three seasons in the Barclays Premier League.”

This season Southampton manager Ronald Koeman and forward Graziano Pelle won the awards for September, Swansea City manager Garry Monk and Chelsea forward Diego Costa scooped the August prizes.

The Barclays Manager and Player of the Month nominees for October were as follows:
- Barclays Manager of the Month: Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Steve Bruce (Hull City), Sam Allardyce (West Ham United), Alan Pardew (Newcastle United)

- Barclays Player of the Month: Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Diafra Sakho (West Ham United), Leighton Banes (Everton), Dusan Tadic (Southampton), Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion).

Quote:
Diafra Sakho's goals in October

Matches » Goals
West Ham United 2-0 Queens Park Rangers » 1
Burnley 1-3 West Ham United » 1
West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City » 1
Quote:
West Ham's October results

5 October West Ham United 2-0 Queens Park Rangers
18 October Burnley 1-3 West Ham United
25 October West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City
Old 12-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #6
rondwisan

Congrat terutama buat Pardew, yg di awal musim sempet dapet #PardewOut dari para fans Toon Army ...

PremierLeague - Fri 12 Dec 2014
Aguero and Pardew claim Barclays' monthly awards
Man City striker and Newcastle manager get votes of ex-players, journalists and stakeholders

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero and Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew have claimed the Barclays awards for November.

Aguero was the Barclays Player of the Month after grabbing three goals and two assists last month, beating fellow strikers Danny Ings (Burnley), Charlie Austin (Queens Park Rangers) and Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) to the prize.

Pardew saw off competition from Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea) and Sean Dyche (Burnley) to claim the Barclays Manager of the Month award.

Votes came from the Barclays Panel, a group of former players, journalists and key football stakeholders.

Quote:
Sergio Aguero's goals in November

Matches » Goals
Man City 1-0 Man Utd » 1
QPR 2-2 Man City » 2
Quote:
Newcastle's November results

1 November Newcastle United 1-0 Liverpool
9 November West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Newcastle United
22 November Newcastle United 1-0 Queens Park Rangers
29 November West Ham 1-0 Newcastle United
Old 13-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #7
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Alan Pardew layak jadi manager of the month.
Kali ini udah ga ada lagi #pardewout yak..mantab..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #8
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Alan Pardew layak jadi manager of the month.
Kali ini udah ga ada lagi #pardewout yak..mantab..
Kl nanti bisa membawa Newcastle menang (lagi) pas lawan Arsenal, ambil deh predikat Manager of The Month bulan Desember ini
paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 12:09 AM   #9
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paiman View Post
Kl nanti bisa membawa Newcastle menang (lagi) pas lawan Arsenal, ambil deh predikat Manager of The Month bulan Desember ini
Saya juga klao syaratnya itu Om Paiman.
Kasih dah..asal arsenal takluk di emirates di tangan newcastle..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 10:34 AM   #10
rondwisan

Dan abis dapet award, langsung deh keok 4-1 di Emirates ....
Udah kayak orang jawa aja nih, gk kuat disanjung-sanjung ...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 21
alfiandrmwn, bmanutd, der_emperor, eyeofday, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, jifortin, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, rio vander vidic, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku