United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-03-2018, 09:09 PM   #141
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

ROJO SIGNS NEW CONTRACT

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Marcos Rojo has signed a new contract which will keep him at the club until June 2021, with the option to extend for a further year.

Rojo, 27, signed for United on 20 August 2014. During his time at the club, he has won an FA Cup, a League Cup, the UEFA Europa League and a Community Shield.

Marcos Rojo said: "Since I joined Manchester United, it has been everything I thought it would be and more. I am extremely happy to extend my stay at this great club. When I joined, my aim was to help the team win trophies and we have done that over the past couple of seasons. I am working hard to get back on the pitch. I would like to thank the fans for their support and the manager for the confidence and help he has given me both on and off the pitch."

Jose Mourinho added: "Marcos has gone from strength to strength over the past couple of seasons, and has always shown great professionalism. Although his injury has kept him sidelined over these past few weeks, Marcos is working hard to return to full fitness. He is always ready to put his body on the line for this club and I am delighted he has signed a new contract."

congrats rojo, semoga masih bisa mendapatkan title bersama mou sampai 2020 nanti
Old 17-03-2018, 01:22 AM   #142
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

EXCLUSIVE: ROJO'S DREAM CONTINUES

Marcos Rojo spoke exclusively to MUTV after signing a new deal with Manchester United and reflected on a memorable four years at the club and outlined his hopes for the future...

Congratulations Marcos, how happy are you to sign the new contract?
For sure I’m really happy to renew my contract. I’ve worked really hard this year to recover [from injury] and get fit so I can do my best for this club. So signing this new contract is a really happy moment for me and my whole family.

What is it about the club which makes you want to be here for a long time?
The size and stature of the club and just how massive it is. To play every weekend and just to wear the shirt is incredible. It’s hard to put it into words, it’s something unique for me. It was always a dream of mine since I was a kid, and I’ve been here for four years which has made me very happy.

How do you look back on your time here so far?
These four years have been among the best of my entire career. They’ve really shot by as well, it seems just like yesterday that I signed for United. A lot has happened in that time, we’ve won trophies and played finals and in big games. This stays with you all your life and career. For a player to play so many games like that with such a big club, it’s just the best feeling.

You’ve enjoyed some memorable moments in your United career, but if you had to pick a highlight, what would you choose?
I’d have to pick the FA Cup final [in 2016]. Playing in that game and lifting the trophy was special. It was a great experience. Then you have the frustration of missing out on the final of the Europa League [last season through injury]. It was a painful experience but one that you can learn from for the rest of your career. The injury came at a bad time because I’d been in good form that season.

You must also hope there are many more highlights to come...
I’m sure there will be. That’s the reason I’ve signed the new contract and that’s why I’m so keen to continue playing for this great club. I have huge confidence and belief in the people at this club and of course the fans who constantly offer their support. We are very grateful to them for that. I’m absolutely convinced that we will be blessed with many more trophies and great moments during the rest of my time here.

How keen are you to get back on the pitch as we head towards the end of the season?

We have a lot of big games coming up now. I cannot wait to get back to 100 per cent fitness so I can help the team out on the pitch. I’m absolutely dying to pull on the United shirt and play once again. I’m working really hard in my preparation to be able to do that really soon.

Then of course it’s the World Cup. What are your thoughts on Russia 2018?
Without a doubt coming back as soon as possible into the United side [is my aim] and doing well is very important [as well] so I can go into the World Cup having ended the season well. As soon as the season is over, my personal goal is to make the World Cup. It’s an incredible thing playing for your country. In the last World Cup we lost the final, rather unluckily. This time around I hope things work out even better for the team so all the Argentinian people can be celebrating victory along with the squad. Back home that’s very important to everyone.

Argentina have a great squad so it will take a very good team to beat you…

There are other strong squads and teams from other countries too. But we have a team full of players who are stars in their own sides both here in Europe and at home in Argentina. We really believe in the players we have and in our style of play, so confidence is high. However, we know that it won’t be easy. There are some great national teams with top players, it’s a World Cup after all where you only get the very best players taking part. It will be tough but we believe in ourselves, we’ve got the best player in the world [Lionel Messi] and we all have a massive heart when we pull on the Argentina shirt.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #143
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga panjang umur, sehat dan makin sukses bersama United yach

Old 22-03-2018, 06:00 AM   #144
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROJO: HOW THE BOY WITH NO KIT BECAME A STAR

On the occasion of his 28th birthday, we examine the determination and endeavour that have carried Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo throughout his life to date…

“Where there is suffering, there is the chance for growth,” says Argentinian football journalist Gabriel Lopez. “I think Marcos Rojo was born in the perfect conditions to be successful. When you are born into a house where a football is more important than any toy, in a neighbourhood which is all fields, where there is no chance of having a computer… that is where this footballer is made.”

United’s no.5 has come a long way, both figuratively and geographically, from the modest La Plata home where his infant years were invariably spent on the adjoining playing field. A defender in keeping with the established Argentinian prototype – tough, canny, bullish – he has made his mark with no-nonsense defending, forceful tackling and unwavering commitment: attributes which had been evident very early on in his career.

The son of an outstanding semi-pro player – Marcos Snr – a young Rojo would spend his days immersed in football. Aged just four, he entered into his first involvement in organised sport, signing up for Las Malvinas, and he swiftly made an impression. “He was different from the others,” says coach Mario Barbarino.

“At the age of four or five he understood what I was saying to him, he understood what it meant to get up and play on the pitch at the age of five. Training with the older kids, and the older kids hit you or play hard, and you pick that up and you never forget it. Running into kids who are two or three years older. At that age, that makes a difference.”

Suitably toughened by his experiences, Marcos rose to the rank of captain and, playing in midfield, scored twice in a junior league match against Estudiantes. At the age of 10, he was invited for a trial with the Primera Division club, a watershed moment in his development.

“Malvinas is a club, but more a neighbourhood club,” admits Rojo. “It is poorer, it is more about being with friends, but at Estudiantes everything was more professional, more like real football. I learned a lot there. Estudiantes was a great school.”

During his time in the club’s youth setup, Marcos also became an educational tool for his coaches. “He is an example to me as a coach,” says Alejandro Russo. “I work with young players and I can say that a boy who used to come to training on his bike when he was 12 - he used to travel 10km here and 10km back - he trained and he made his dream come true. He was a boy who came to training very happy, perhaps lacking some of the right gear, clothing, football boots, but he was always smiling and because of that his team-mates loved him.”

That was, perhaps at times, in spite of Rojo’s wholehearted commitment to training. “When he was going to challenge a forward, he would win,” says Claudio Vivas, another of his coaches. “He won because of his frame of mind; that was very important. Temperament was very important for him. As a very young boy, a winner, he wanted to win. When he went on the field he wanted to win.”

Over time, that mentality carried him to the attention of first team manager, Roberto Nestor Sensini. The 60-cap Argentina international, who spent 17 years thriving in Serie A, was impressed by an 18-year-old Rojo’s display in a training match between Estudiantes’ first team and youth team, and duly promoted him to the senior squad.

Marcos’ assimilation was made easier by immediate acceptance from his new colleagues. Aware of his background, his team-mates presented him with new boots so that he could train properly. “Straightaway, because of his charisma, he was adopted by the professional players,” recounts coach Alejandro Russo.

It just so happened that Rojo had worked his way into Estudiantes’ finest squad for almost 40 years. Since winning three successive Copa Libertadores in 1968, 1969 and 1970 – the first prompting the infamously fierce Intercontinental Cup victory over United - Los Pincharratas had won only three major honours. Managed by Alejandro Sabella and inspired by enduring midfield genius Juan Sebastian Veron, Estudiantes won the Primera Division and the Copa in Marcos’s first senior season.

“I was 19. That was incredible, indescribable,” beams Rojo. “They are memories I will have for my whole life. The day I made my debut was a very happy one because I had worked a lot, it was hard work. It is difficult in Argentina to get out of my neighbourhood. It is a poor neighbourhood.

“It is hard to get ahead. Jobs are often not very good and you have to work hard. I always liked football and I gave up everything for my dream and to see it become a reality on the day I first went onto the pitch was unique, and seeing my family there, sharing it with me, my mother and father so happy, they always used to come with me. Those are things that stay with you forever.”

More fleeting was his stay in Argentina. Within two years of ruling the continent, Rojo moved to Europe. A patchy season with Spartak Moscow preceded two years at Sporting Lisbon, but while his domestic form steadily improved, it was his dramatic rise to international prominence which precipitated a move to Old Trafford. Selected for Argentina’s 2014 World Cup squad by Sabela – now national team manager – Marcos was one of the outstanding defenders at the tournament.

“We knew him. We knew he wouldn’t let us down,” says Julian Camino, Argentina’s assistant coach. ”If Sabela handed him the shirt, he would do well. We didn’t debate it at any point. Whether he is going to play in a World Cup final or he is going to play the last-place team, he is going to play the same way: with that desire, that fortitude that he has, that always pushes him forward. With his teeth gritted, he will work until his last drop of sweat.”

United’s attention had been pricked. It was during the Reds’ pre-season tour of America that Rojo became aware of a potential move to Old Trafford. “I couldn’t believe it,” smiles the defender. “I was celebrating, jumping around the house with my girlfriend. It was incredible, for Manchester United to be interested in me, for it to be so real, it was so exciting.”

Though he was 24 when he arrived at Old Trafford, Marcos was already familiar with United, due to the influence of two of the Reds’ previous South American imports. “When I was a boy all I did was watch football and I would watch the Premier League,” he says. “I would watch Manchester United because Veron played for them and because of Diego Forlan. I always paid attention to Manchester United. They are one of the greatest teams there has ever been, so I watched every game.”

Now in his fourth season in Manchester and having made a substantial impact on proceedings, winning four trophies and registering over 100 appearances, the ceaseless grit and moxie engrained in Marcos Rojo has ensured that he has made his mark as a Red.

www.manutd.com
Old 22-03-2018, 06:04 AM   #145
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FIVE KEY QUOTES FROM OUR Q&A WITH ROJO

Marcos Rojo is a man of few words in the media, partly due to his preference to speak in Spanish over English, which is fair considering he is not quite fluent in the language of his adopted country.

Yet the Argentina international, who turns 28 today (20 March), is definitely worth listening to and his recent Q&A, to mark the signing of a new contract at Manchester United, is a must-read for fans.

"These four years have been amongst the best of my entire career. They’ve really shot by as well, it seems just like yesterday that I signed for United."

"I’d have to pick the FA Cup final in 2016 as my highlight. Playing in that game and lifting the trophy was special. It was a great experience."

"I’m absolutely convinced that we will be blessed with many more trophies and great moments during the rest of my time here at United."

"I cannot wait to get back to 100 per cent fitness so I can help the team out on the pitch. I’m absolutely dying to pull on the United shirt and play once again."

"It will be tough to win the World Cup but we believe in ourselves. We’ve got the best player in the world, Lionel Messi, and we all have a massive heart when we pull on the Argentina shirt."

www.manutd.com
Old 05-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #146
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROJO SAYS ARGENTINA WANT PAYBACK

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo admits he wants "payback" for Argentina's World Cup final agony four years ago.

The 26-year-old went all the way with his country in Brazil, only to lose 1-0 to Germany in the 2014 final, with Mario Gotze scoring the only goal of a tight game in extra-time.

As the only Red representing Jorge Sampaoli's team following Sergio Romero's withdrawal due to a knee injury, the centre-back has pledged that he and his fellow countrymen will give everything to go one better this time around and repeat the nation's successes in 1978 and 1986.

"Obviously, it’s a really important thing and a big deal for any Argentinian to wear that shirt," he told Inside United. "We really feel the shirt a lot and we defend our colours.

"We give everything when we are wearing it and we want payback for the way things happened at the last World Cup. We will do everything to give our fans the possibility to celebrate winning the trophy again."

Argentina have a final warm-up fixture against Israel on Saturday before the action gets under way in Russia. The Albiceleste are in Group D and will fancy their chances in the tournament, despite struggling to actually clinch a spot, before Lionel Messi bagged a hat-trick against Ecuador in the final South American qualifier.

"It's Nigeria again!" Rojo added. "I think it’s three or four times now we’ve been drawn with Nigeria and it will be a difficult group. Croatia and Iceland are in there too. Hopefully, Lionel Messi will be in form and can do something for us."

www.manutd.com
Old 29-12-2018, 10:09 PM   #147
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED DEFENDER ROJO HAS TWO CLEAR AIMS FOR 2019

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has revealed two clear aims for 2019, following a frustrating start to the season both on a personal and collective level.

The Argentina international enjoyed a positive summer after playing at the World Cup in Russia and scoring a crucial winning goal against Nigeria – which he describes as his highlight of 2018.

However, an injury then prevented him from appearing for the Reds until the recent Premier League fixture against Arsenal on 5 December and, by that time, he had missed 20 club matches.

In an exclusive interview that will appear in Sunday’s edition of United Review, the official matchday programme at Old Trafford, Rojo remains positive and looks forward to the New Year with optimism.

Asked to outline his ambitions for 2019, Marcos says: “On a personal level, I want to get back to my best level of fitness, to compete at the highest level once again so I can play in as many matches as possible. For the team, to turn around this current situation we are in, which isn’t too great.

“I hope next year we can be a little bit more consistent and that things go better for us. I hope that as a squad we can perform at our highest level and get as far as we can in every trophy we play for.”

Going into greater detail on his recent injury frustrations, Rojo admits it has been a difficult period in his career but states his strong mentality has seen him come through the other side.

“The worst thing about it is that it is the second year running I have not been able to have a full pre-season with my team-mates. I’ve not been fit enough to start playing at the beginning of the season and immediately that puts you on the back foot, at a disadvantage to the rest of the squad.

“You don’t get the chance to start the season and get a full pre-season in order to be totally fit, which is important. That’s unfortunate for me but I didn’t have any choice in the matter. These kind of things can happen in football. That’s the game of football. It can happen to anyone and this time it happened to be me.

“It’s all about being strong mentally. I am strong mentally and it is now about turning it around and starting again. I’m always going to fight hard to earn my place in the side.”

Speaking of strength, Rojo has become popular among supports for his robust style of defending and the teak-tough Argentinian admits he enjoys a physical challenge when the situation calls for one.

“It’s what I am like,” Marcos tells United Review. “That’s the way I play my football. That is me on the field. If you see me off the field, I’m the most laid back guy – laughing, joking all day and having fun but, as soon as I cross that white line and go on to the field, I don’t know what happens! I’m a different person. Something happens inside me and I change. If the ball is there to be won, I go for it and give it everything I’ve got. Individual battles, individual duels, I am always up for them.”

www.manutd.com
Old 20-03-2019, 10:43 PM   #148
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 21-03-2019, 10:12 AM   #149
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Marcos Rojo trained with his former club Estudiantes on his 29th birthday on Wednesday

Rojo was given permission to training in Argentina in order to keep himself fit and in shape

Estudiantes welcomed Rojo back on Wednesday and thanked United for letting him train
Old 21-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #150
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sepertinya sih bakal dilepas musim panas nanti...

Rojo Latihan dengan Mantan Klub di Tengah Ketidakpastian Masa Depannya di MU
Putra Rusdi Kurniawan - detikSport

Buenos Aires - Marcos Rojo diizinkan berlatih dengan klub pertamanya, Estudiantes di tengah ketidakpastian mengenai masa depannya di Manchester United.

Musim ini menjadi periode yang berat bagi Rojo karena lebih sering berkutat dengan cedera ketimbang bermain. Bek Argentina itu tercatat hanya empat kali bermain bagi Setan Merah di semua ajang, dan belum lagi diturunkan sejak kekalahan 1-2 dari Valencia di fase grup Liga Champions pada Desember 2018.

Kini meski telah sembuh dari cedera, Rojo tetap sulit mendapatkan menit bermain. Manajer interim MU Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lebih memercayakan duet Chris Smalling dan Victor Lindelof untuk mengawal jantung pertahanan MU. Dengan situasi ini, Rojo memungkinkan akan dilepas MU di bursa musim panas.

Rojo baru saja merayakan ulang tahun ke-29 yang jatuh pada 20 Maret di Argentina. Sebuah izin khusus diberikan MU kepada Rojo untuk bisa berlatih dengan Estudiantes, klub yang diperkuat Rojo di awal kariernya pada 2008.

Estudiantes sendiri telah mengkonfirmasi bahwa Rojo sedang berlatih bersama mereka. "Tidak ada yang mampu mengalahkan menghabiskan ulang tahun Anda di rumah! Marcos Rojo hadir di City Bell untuk berlatih dan tetap bugar dengan izin khusus dari Manchester United," tulis klub di Twitter.

Dilansir dari Standard, Rojo diperkirakan akan kembali ke MU akhir pekan ini. Namun menurut beberapa laporan menyebut, besar kemungkinan ia sudah melakoni laga terakhirnya bersama Setan Merah.

Rojo bergabung dengan MU pada musim panas 2014 dari Sporting CP dan telah tampil di 110 laga di semua ajang. Kontrak Rojo masih tersisa sampai 2021.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, apriliandi, Ardiey11, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, derajulio, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, Hidayat de Roy, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, mbah mangun, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, syadar, theater of dream, Thomas, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku