United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 22-09-2021, 11:38 PM   #71
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Donny van de Beek

Apalagi sekarang yang jadi pelatih timnas Belanda adalah Van Gaal.
Bakal semakin sulit dipanggil ke timnas jika minim menit bermain...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:29 AM   #72
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United outcast Donny van de Beek is prepared to make ANOTHER effort to leave the club in January after being snubbed again by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer against Villarreal

* Donny van de Beek is looking to leave Manchester United in the January window
* The Dutch midfielder is increasingly frustrated with his lack of game time at club
* Jesse Lingard and Fred were brought on instead of him against Villarreal
* He is desperate to regain his Holland place ahead of next year's World Cup

Donny van de Beek is ready to make another attempt to leave Manchester United in January after his Old Trafford career hit a new low in the Champions League win over Villarreal.

Van de Beek had to be consoled by two of United's other substitutes, Eric Bailly and Dean Henderson, when manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decided to leave him on the bench and send on Jesse Lingard and Fred in the 89th minute of the Group F tie.

The furious Dutchman showed his frustration by taking a piece of chewing gum out of his mouth and hurling it into the technical area where Solskjaer and his assistant Mike Phelan were standing.

Donny van de Beek is ready to make another attempt to leave Manchester United in January. Van de Beek was an unused sub for the sixth time this term in the 2-1 win over Villarreal

Solskjaer's decision paid off as Lingard played a part in Cristiano Ronaldo's dramatic injury-time goal that gave United a 2-1 win on Wednesday night.

But that will come as little consolation to Van de Beek whose career has stagnated since he joined United from Ajax for £40million a year ago.

The 24-year-old was keen on a loan move to Everton – the visitors to Old Trafford on Saturday – after his representatives held talks with the Merseyside club this summer, but it was blocked by United on deadline day.

Now Van de Beek will renew his efforts to find another club in the January transfer window after seeing no improvement in his situation despite assurances from Solskjaer that he would play more.

Eric Bailly and Dean Henderson console a furious van de Beek after he was left to watch the action yet again. He threw his chewing gum in disgust after seeing Fred and Jesse Lingard (front) come on

He has started just two games this season – in the Carabao Cup exit to West Ham and the Champions League defeat to Young Boys when he was replaced at half-time – and played five minutes in the Premier League as a substitute against Newcastle.

His agent Guido Albers has admitted that Ronaldo's return to United was 'bad news' for his client, and given a clear indication that Van de Beek wanted to leave.

'There was a lot of interest from Italy, Germany, England, so that looked good,' said Albers last month. 'But you need the co-operation of the club. It looked like they would, but ultimately they didn't.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists he has a future at United, but the club could be tempted to sell

'Everybody who knows Donny knows he loves the game and he wants to be on the pitch every week. So from this answer, you can probably tell what he wanted most.'

Van de Beek is desperate to regain his place in the Holland side ahead of next year's World Cup, having been left out of the provisional squad for this month's qualifiers against Latvia and Gibraltar due to his lack of club football.

Solskjaer insists he has a future at United, but the club could be tempted to recoup some of the money they paid for him to fund a new defensive midfield signing after spending £135.6m on Ronaldo, Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-10046817/Donny-van-Beek-make-fresh-attempt-leave-Manchester-United-January.html
kasihan sama VDB mending dijual sajalah, kasihan disia2kan dan dijanjikan akan lebih sering dimainkan namun kenyataannya masih sering dicadangkan. masih bingung sama Ole kenapa masih terus memainkan Fred daripada mencoba menurunkan VDB
Old 02-10-2021, 04:01 PM   #73
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer warns midfield outcast Donny van de Beek that there is 'no room for SULKERS' after Dutchman was seen throwing chewing gum in disgust for being left on the bench again

* Donny van de Beek was left on the bench as Manchester United beat Villareal
* Dutchman could not contain his frustration after being overlooked late on
* He was caught on camera throwing his chewing gum and had to be consoled
* The midfielder has started two games this term and been an unused sub in six
* But Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he has no room for energy sappers or sulkers

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he understands Donny van de Beek’s frustration over his lack of playing time at Manchester United but has warned that there is no room for sulkers in his squad.

Van de Beek was caught on camera angrily throwing his chewing gum to the floor and being consoled by teammates after he was left on the bench for the final minutes of United’s Champions League win over Villarreal at Old Trafford on Wednesday night.

The Dutchman has started just two games this season – in the Carabao Cup exit to West Ham and the Champions League defeat to Young Boys when he was replaced at half-time – and played five minutes in the Premier League as a substitute against Newcastle as his career continues to stagnate.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (left) warns Donny van de Beek’s (right) there is no room for sulkers. The Dutchman reacts a minute from time after failing to be used as a substitute for United - he threw his chewing gum away in disgust after seeing Fred and Jesse Lingard brought on

The 24-year-old almost joined Everton – United’s opponents on Saturday lunchtime – on deadline day and is expected to look for a move in the January transfer window.

Solskjaer sympathises with the former Ajax midfielder, having spent much of his United career on the bench, but wants Van de Beek to channel it in a positive way.

‘I manage a squad full of international footballers, competitive footballers, who want to make a difference, to play,’ said the United boss.

‘They all want to be on the pitch, of course they do. Donny was ready to come, as all players should be. I have been a sub more than anyone in this club probably, I must have the record, and you have to be ready all the time. I have been not very happy a few times, but that is just a decision the manager makes. Alex (Telles) was coming off as a left-back and Fred did that job well.

The 24-year-old is expected to push for a move in the upcoming January transfer window. Van de Beek (top) sits on the United bench last season - he started just four league fixtures

‘I understand the frustration, every player is keen to play, that has to built into energy and determination for when you come on. Then show me. That is not just Donny, all the players.

‘I have a squad of internationals and if we're going to be successful together we need positive energy. We can't have energy sappers or sulkers.

‘Donny has never ever affected his team negatively. Just so that is said. But as soon as I see players affecting the team negatively that is a different scenario. Then I will probably be a little bit firmer.’

United came from behind in the Champions League clash at Old Trafford after Alex Telles' stunning goal on the hour and Cristiano Ronaldo's last-gasp winner saw them hit back following a 53rd-minute Paco Alcacer strike to win 2-1 in the group stage encounter.

Van de Beek was on the bench for the tie but with a minute to play could not contain his anger after being overlooked when United prepared a double change to bring on Jesse Lingard and Fred - despite having an allocation for one more substitution.

Consoled by team-mate Dean Henderson from behind and Eric Bailly to his left, Van de Beek covered his face with his hand before appearing to take out chewing gum from his mouth and throwing it down into the United technical area where the manager and his assistant Terry Phelan were standing.

According to reports, the Dutchman also threw his bib to the floor after being told he would not be coming on when returning from a warm up.

Van de Beek's two starts this season have come in defeats in the Carabao Cup and the Champions League but ironically, back in September, van de Beek's agent stated categorically that the midfielder was 'not a Carabao Cup player'.

Guido Albers was explaining on Dutch television how United had blocked a move to Everton late in the transfer window in order to keep hold of the Dutch international.

'The perspective now is that we stated Donny is not a Carabao Cup player, or FA Cup player, or to play only in European games. Donny went to England to play in the Premier League,' Albers said.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10049637/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-warns-midfield-outcast-Donny-van-Beek-no-room-SULKERS.html
Old 07-10-2021, 09:30 AM   #74
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rio Ferdinand thinks Donny van de Beek's biggest 'problem' at Manchester United is that he is 'too nice' about his current situation after starting just FOUR Premier League games since joining from Ajax

* Rio Ferdinand claims Donny van de Beek is being left out because he is too nice
* Van de Beek has started just four Premier League matches since joining United
* He also played just five minutes of football after coming off the bench for United
* Ferdinand says that Van de Beek must continue to work hard for the Red Devils

Rio Ferdinand believes Donny van de Beek is being left out of the Manchester United squad because he is being ‘too nice and polite about the situation’.

Van de Beek has started just four Premier League matches and played just five minutes of football after coming off the bench following his switch from Ajax to Manchester United.

Ferdinand believes this is due to how the 24-year-old is handling the situation. Nevertheless, has told Van de Beek to continue to 'work hard' as he believes this experience will build his 'character and personality.'

Rio Ferdinand believes Donny van de Beek is being left out of the Manchester United squad because he is being ‘too nice and polite about his situation’ at the club. Van de Beek has started just four Premier League matches and played just five minutes of football after coming off the bench following his switch from Ajax to Manchester United

Speaking on his FIVE YouTube channel, Ferdinand said: ‘I think the big thing with Donny van de Beek – and he’s a great guy, we’ve had him on the show before – he’s a really calm, relaxed guy.

‘I think this is a funny situation because if he was a bad guy and he was volatile and he was loud, he’d be gone. He wouldn’t be at Man United.

‘And sometimes when you’re too nice maybe, or you’re nice about a situation and you’re polite, you might not get the situation that you really require for yourself. And I think that’s probably the problem for someone like Donny van de Beek.’

Ferdinand also admitted to speaking to Van de Beek personally. He said: ‘It’s crazy because I saw him the other day, I spoke to him.

‘I said to him, “Regardless of what happens man, just work hard” and I think he said that on the show.

‘And I said to him, “These experiences are what build people, they build you as a human being but they build you as a player: the character, the personality. And I think in time you’ll look back and think that made me stronger.”

‘He will never see it now, but he’ll look back and go, “You know what, that helped make me get stronger” and he can use this to fuel him and push him on in the next phase of his career when it comes.’

Nevertheless, it is clear the situation his getting to Van de Beek as he had to be consoled by team-mates after once again being left on the bench during United's victory over Villarreal - and was seen throwing his chewing gum down in frustration.

Ferdinand believes this is due to how the 24-year-old is handling the situation. Nevertheless, has told Van de Beek to continue to 'work hard' as he this experience will build his 'character. Nevertheless, it is clear the situation his getting to Van de Beek as he had to be consoled by team-mates after once again being left on the bench during United's victory over Villarreal. Van de Beek was on the bench for the tie but with a minute to play could not contain his anger after being overlooked when United prepared to bring on Jesse Lingard and Fred

Van de Beek was on the bench for the tie but with a minute to play could not contain his anger after being overlooked when United prepared a double change to bring on Jesse Lingard and Fred - despite having an allocation for one more substitution.

Van de Beel was consoled by Dean Henderson and Eric Bailly as he covered his face with his hand before appearing to take out chewing gum from his mouth and throwing it down into the United technical area where manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was standing.

Solskjaer has since said he understands Van de Beek's frustration over his lack of playing time but admitted there is no room for sulkers in his team.

‘I manage a squad full of international footballers, competitive footballers, who want to make a difference, to play,’ said the United boss.

‘They all want to be on the pitch, of course they do. Donny was ready to come, as all players should be. I have been a sub more than anyone in this club probably, I must have the record, and you have to be ready all the time.

Solskjaer (right) has since said he understands Van de Beek's (left) frustration over his lack of playing time but admitted there is no room for sulkers in his team

'I have been not very happy a few times, but that is just a decision the manager makes. Alex (Telles) was coming off as a left-back and Fred did that job well.

‘I understand the frustration, every player is keen to play, that has to built into energy and determination for when you come on. Then show me. That is not just Donny, all the players.

‘I have a squad of internationals and if we're going to be successful together we need positive energy. We can't have energy sappers or sulkers.

‘Donny has never ever affected his team negatively. Just so that is said. But as soon as I see players affecting the team negatively that is a different scenario. Then I will probably be a little bit firmer.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10065171/Rio-Ferdinand-reveals-Donny-van-Beeks-biggest-problem-nice.html
Old 05-11-2021, 09:51 AM   #75
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Will you name him Ole Gunnar?!': Donny van de Beek is mocked by Andy van der Meyde after he announced his girlfriend - Dennis Bergkamp's daughter - is pregnant, amid his Man United struggles

* Man United midfielder Donny van de Beek will welcome a baby in the new year
* He revealed he and girlfriend Estelle Bergkamp are expecting on social media
* Van de Beek's partner Bergkamp, 25, is the daughter of Arsenal legend Dennis
* Andy van der Meyde joked the baby will be named after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek has revealed that he and girlfriend Estelle Bergkamp are expecting their first child.

The Holland international, who made a rare appearance off the bench for the Red Devils in their Champions League 2-2 draw at Atalanta this week, announced the exciting news on Thursday morning.

Alongside a picture of the couple together holding an ultrasound scan picture, Van de Beek wrote: 'Happy to announce that we’re expecting a little one.'

Donny van de Beek has revealed that he and girlfriend Estelle Bergkamp are expecting a baby

Ex-Holland star Andy van der Meyde jumped in to suggest 'Ole Gunnar' as the baby's name

Bergkamp, 25, is the daughter of Arsenal legend Dennis. The 52-year-old former striker, who scored 87 league goals in 315 Gunners matches, will become a grandad in the new year.

United team-mates Jesse Lingard, Alex Telles and Diogo Dalot were among those to congratulate the couple on their big news.

However, compatriot and former Holland and Everton winger Andy van der Meyde commented on the social media post, joking: 'Congratulations, will the name be Ole Gunnar?' followed by a laughing crying face emoji and love heart.

Van de Beek is well out of favour under the United boss, with the 24-year-old given limited chances to make an impact following his £40million move from Ajax in the summer of 2020.

A product of Ajax's famous academy, the midfielder made 175 appearances for the Dutch club, scoring 41 goals, but his career has stalled at Old Trafford.

Van de Beek is not the only United man expecting a new arrival in 2022, with Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez expecting twins.

The Portugal star, 36, shared the news with fans on Instagram last Thursday, and gushed their 'hearts are full of love.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10164565/Man-United-Donny-van-Beek-Estelle-Bergkamp-expecting-child.html
Old 09-11-2021, 08:38 AM   #76
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Ole's taken the p*** out of him': Paul Ince slams Solskjaer for his treatment of £40m signing Donny van de Beek, with the under-pressure Manchester United boss starving the Dutchman of game-time at Old Trafford

* Donny Van de Beek joined Manchester United from Ajax just 15 months ago
* But the Dutchman has seen just 64 minutes of action so far this season
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hasn't started Van de Beek in the Premier League this term
* Paul Ince has now slammed the United boss for 'taking the p***' of the midfielder

Paul Ince has accused Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of 'taking the p***' out of Donny Van de Beek at Manchester United.

The midfielder has been starved of action since joining the Red Devils just 15 months ago, with Solskjaer preferring his 'McFred' partnership in midfield.

The Dutchman has played just 64 minutes for United across all competitions and has started just two games this season – in the Carabao Cup exit to West Ham and the Champions League defeat to Young Boys when he was replaced at half-time – as his career continues to stagnate.

The Norwegian manager brought Van de Beek off the bench in the Manchester derby on Saturday for a late 10-minute cameo.

The 24-year-old also saw a mere six minutes against Newcastle earlier in the season and just four during United's last-gasp draw against Atalanta in the Champions League last week.

Donny Van de Beek (right) has played just 64 minutes under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this term. Van de Beek sits on the United bench last season - he has started just four league fixtures. The midfielder joined Man United last year in a £40m move from Ajax

Now former United hardman Ince has slammed Solskjaer for refusing to play Van de Beek and accused him of 'taking the p***'.

'Donny Van de Beek gets four minutes against Atalanta. What worries me is the choices Ole makes,’ Ince told the United Stand podcast.

‘This is a player who Ole said, "come to Old Trafford, you’re going to start in my team, you’ll cost £40 million, you’re going to be the centre hub of the midfield".

'This is what he said and Donny thought, "f*** me, this is my dream, this is what I’ve been waiting for".

‘Two years down the line he’s on the bench. Ole’s actually taken the p*** out of him.

‘Not only has he taken the p*** out of him, he gives him four minutes against Atalanta and then goes, "oh by the way, here’s your chance, go and have 10 minutes against Manchester City where we’ve not touched the ball for 85 minutes and show me what you can do".

‘If I’m Donny van de Beek I would’ve said, "f*** that, I’m not going on now, you want me to go on for 10 minutes when we haven’t touched the ball for 88 minutes?". Now you’re taking the p*** out of him even more.

The Dutchman came on for the Red Devils against Man City but saw just 10 minutes of action. Paul Ince has claimed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (right) is humiliating the Dutch midfielder

‘It’s decisions like that baffle me, they really do. I don’t understand.

‘He stopped Jesse Lingard from going to West Ham because he said he’ll be part of his team. You’re 2-0 down and you don’t bring him on.

‘You see the situation with Pogba now, he’s starting to get sent off all the time, all that is starting to flare up again. He’ll be gone by the end of the season.’

In September, Van de Beek was caught on camera angrily throwing his chewing gum to the floor and being consoled by teammates after he was left on the bench for the final minutes of United’s Champions League win over Villarreal at Old Trafford.

The 24-year-old almost joined Everton on deadline day but the move was blocked by Solskjaer.

But, after switching agent, he is expected to push for a move in the January transfer window.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10179125/Man-United-Paul-Ince-slams-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-taking-p-Donny-Van-Beek.html
Old 21-11-2021, 07:21 AM   #77
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sayangnya gol ke gawang Watford ini tidak mampu menyelamatkan United dari kekalahan...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:40 AM   #78
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United staff 'compared Donny van de Beek to Henrikh Mkhitaryan and felt he was better suited to the Champions League' when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signed him for £35m from Ajax

* Donny van de Beek has struggled since joining Manchester United in 2020
* It is claimed United staff would compare him to flop Henrikh Mkhitaryan
* Van de Beek was frequently left on the bench under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Donny van de Beek was reportedly compared to Henrikh Mkhitaryan in his early months at Manchester United by staff who felt he would struggle to adapt to the pace of the Premier League.

According to ESPN, figures in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's staff at United made the comparisons and felt that he'd be more accustomed to the Champions League than the Premier League when he first arrived from Ajax in a £35m transfer.

Mkhitaryan arrived at United in 2016 from Borussia Dortmund in a £30m deal but failed to recapture his best form from the Bundesliga.

He was at Old Trafford for 18 months before departing for Arsenal as Alexis Sanchez moved in the opposite direction.

Donny van de Beek was reportedly compared to Henrikh Mkhitaryan by Man United staff. Mkhitaryan struggled to produce his best form after joining United from Borussia Dortmund

Van de Beek's struggle to hold down a regular starting spot become an intriguing sub-plot of the latter stages of Solskjaer's rein at Old Trafford.

The Dutch midfielder remained a substitute under the Norwegian no matter how bad things got for United. When he came on at half-time away to Watford, Solskjaer's last game as United boss, he was heavily cheered by the supporters.

The 24-year-old now has a fresh chance to show his abilities with Solskjaer sacked and Ralf Rangnick taking over as interim manager for the rest of the season.

Van de Beek now has a chance to reclaim his United career under interim boss Ralf Rangnick. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would continually leave Van de Beek as a sub during his time as manager

Van de Beek scored in the Watford defeat and started in the 2-0 win over Villarreal, which clinched United's place in the last-16 of the Champions League.

He returned to the bench for the 1-1 draw away to Chelsea at the weekend, replacing Bruno Fernandes in the 89th minute but is vying for a place in the starting line-up against Arsenal on Thursday.

United are eighth in the Premier League table with 18 points from 13 matches, five points outside the top four.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10262597/Man-United-staff-compared-Donny-van-Beek-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.html
Old 03-01-2022, 09:21 AM   #79
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Donny van de Beek 'could be STUCK at Man United until the summer' because the Dutchman is 'still under contract with his previous agent Guido Albers'... meaning his new representatives cannot engineer a January transfer

* Donny van de Beek's Man United career is sliding towards an inevitable end
* The Dutch midfielder was close to a loan to Everton in the summer window
* The move broke down and a furious Van de Beek sacked his agent
* Guido Albers is now reportedly blocked the star from working with a new agent

Donny van de Beek may have to warm the Manchester United bench a while longer, as a bitter dispute with his former agent reportedly traps him at Old Trafford.

The £35.7million signing has yet to start a Premier League game this season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Michael Carrick or Ralf Rangnick. The Dutchman is ready to abandon ship, but a new setback has hit.

Everton moved to sign the midfielder on loan last summer but were unsuccessful, and Van de Beek separated from his agent Guido Albers in October, furious after a season of misery at United.

He has reportedly turned to Ali Dursun, who has worked for the likes of Frenkie de Jong and Victor Lindelof, for representation but been blocked – with Albers devilishly holding the star to a contract they signed in 2020.

An insider told the Mirror: 'It is very difficult to see how Van de Beek can move in this window.

'Dursun cannot secure a mandate to agree a deal because Donny is still under contract to be represented by Albers' agency.

'That two-year agreement does not expire till the end of the season. So, unless something changes, the player will remain in Manchester.'

Donny van de Beek is looking for a Manchester United exit but may be stuck a while longer. Ralf Rangnick has been the latest United manager to snub the Dutchman since his arrival. Van de Beek hoped to sign for Everton after the Covid-hit season but the move collapsed

It is understood Van de Beek had hoped to work with Dursun to engineer a move to Barcelona, just like the agent had for his ex-Ajax team-mate De Jong.

Van de Beek will be 25-years-old by the start of the summer window, and will no doubt see his two years at the club as a nightmare – having shown huge promise in Holland.

The midfielder has scored just twice and contributed two assists in 48 appearances for the Red Devils.

Van de Beek has been on Barcelona's radar before and the cash-strapped Catalans may look to find a cut-price deal with United, while Newcastle have also been linked.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10361627/Donny-van-Beek-stuck-Manchester-United-SUMMER-agent-split-backfires.html
Old 17-01-2022, 08:42 AM   #80
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United fans sympathise with Donny van de Beek as Ralf Rangnick benches £35m flop AGAIN with supporters telling midfielder 'you don't deserve this'

* Donny van de Beek started on the bench as Man United faced-off with Aston Villa
* He came on as a substitute against the same opposition in the FA Cup last game
* Ralf Rangnick praised Van de Beek, saying United took control after he came on
* Fans were confused that he didn't start, admitting the star should try to exit

Manchester United fans are telling Donny van de Beek to end his Old Trafford nightmare after Ralf Rangnick snubbed the Dutchman once again on Saturday.

With Cristiano Ronaldo, Scott McTominay and Marcus Rashford absent from the squad a precious opportunity for the interim manager to trust Van de Beek arose against Aston Villa.

Instead, the German opted to bring 33-year-old Nemanja Matic and 19-year-old Anthony Elanga into the side – despite singling out Van de Beek for praise only days ago.

Donny van de Beek still hasn't made a Premier League star this season at Manchester United. Ralf Rangnick has become the latest Man United manager to struggle to fit the Dutchman in

The Ajax product was introduced after 72 minutes of Monday's FA Cup clash against the same Steven Gerrard-led opposition, and Rangnick gave a glowing verdict after progressing with a 1-0 victory.

'From the very moment we changed to a diamond in the last 20 minutes, when Donny came on, from then on we controlled the game, we had our counter-attack situations,' Rangnick said.

But still Van de Beek goes un-fancied, and @UtdCinoci was among the confused fans still impatiently waiting for the 24-year-old to get his shot.

'Ralf Rangnick: “We controlled the game when Donny Van De Beek came on." Also Ralf Rangnick: Doesn’t start him in the next game.'

'Make it make sense.'

@adam_manutd7 said: 'If Donny Van De Beek were to put in a transfer request, teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich would be interested.

'If McTominay or Fred were to put in a transfer request they would be lucky if Burnley showed interest in them. Free this man ASAP. #FreeDonny .'

@pandafooties added: 'Anthony Elanga has started a Premier League game before Donny Van De Beek this season. Says a lot.'

The playmaker has participated in just 67 Premier League minutes this season, handed only scraps by Ralf Rangnick, Michael Carrick and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Van de Beek was so furious at the breakdown of an Everton loan in the summer that he split with agent Guido Albers. Now, he hopes the club can find another temporary home this month.

The midfielder has reportedly been offered to Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund on short-term deals to the end of the season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10406177/Manchester-United-fans-sympathise-Donny-van-Beek-Ralf-Rangnick-benches-35m-flop-AGAIN.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku