United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #101
ghopoereds
first team
#JATIMWANI

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
ghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really nice
Visit ghopoereds's Facebook Visit ghopoereds's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajrinited View Post
Kayaknya Oom dari bahasanya kok kayak enggak percaya di Moyes gt ya?
Wajar kok Oom kita akan mempertanyakan ini dan akan jadi sedikit tidak percaya juga. Ane pun juga sempat ragu ketika beberapa pemain dikabarkan meninggalkan United, dan Rene, Phelan, Steele keluar..
Rasa"nya Moyes seperti berjalan sendirian tanpa ada yg mendampingi..

Yaa mudah"an dengan skuad musim depan, Moyes mampu menjadi motivator juga di skuad. Sambil berharap melewati semuanya dengan hasil cemerlang.
Klo percaya sama moyes musrik oom @fajrinited udah ga sabar lihat racikan moyes di MU...dilatih moyes berprestasi or tidak tetep akan dukung MU ga bakal berpaling ke klub lain...
ghopoereds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #102
vankyoet
first team
district m16

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
vankyoet is a glorious beacon of lightvankyoet is a glorious beacon of lightvankyoet is a glorious beacon of lightvankyoet is a glorious beacon of lightvankyoet is a glorious beacon of lightvankyoet is a glorious beacon of light
Visit vankyoet's Twitter OX3119181
Default Re: David William Moyes

cie cie cie pakdhe moyes dah ngantor
Welcome to Manchester United, David Moyes!

David Moyes arrives at the Aon Training Complex for his first day as United's new manager...
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/manchesterunited
01/07/2013 08:30, Report by Nick Coppack
Welcome, David Moyes

Updated 10:15 BST

Today is the beginning of a new era for Manchester United, with David Moyes' reign as the Reds' manager now officially underway.

He arrived at the newly-named Aon Training Complex – formerly the Trafford Training Centre (and often previously referred to as Carrington) – bright and early on Monday 1 July, ready to begin work as United aim to reclaim the Barclays Premier League title in 2013/14.

Moyes, who was appointed on 9 May, takes up his new challenge after more than 11 years in charge at Everton. There, he won the League Managers’ Association’s Manager of the Year award – voted for by his fellow football bosses – on three occasions: in 2003, 2005 and 2009. Only Sir Alex Ferguson (four awards) collected the honour as many times.

You can read a detailed profile of the new Manchester United manager on our Players & Staff page. Working alongside Moyes will be Steve Round (assistant manager), Jimmy Lumsden (coach) and Chris Woods (goalkeeper coach).

A number of changes behind the scenes also take effect today. Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward takes on the duties previously undertaken by former chief executive David Gill, while Richard Arnold begins his tenure as group managing director. Chief operating officer Michael Bolingbroke has been appointed to the main board and takes on further responsibilities, including chairman of MU Foundation.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Welcome-new-manager/WelcomeNewManagerNews/2013/Jul/david-moyes-takes-charge-as-manchester-united-manager-1-july.aspx

Last edited by vankyoet; 02-07-2013 at 08:42 AM..
vankyoet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vankyoet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #103
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Foto dulu di meja kerja

Quote:

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

Last edited by troy andreas; 02-07-2013 at 08:16 AM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #104
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

ini videonya... "David Moyes arrives for his first day in the job as Manchester United manager"

There was no sneaking in to work for David Moyes in his first day as Manchester United manager.

The former Everton boss arrived at the club’s Carrington training ground at 8am this morning. Unsurprisingly, there was quite a gathering of photographers and cameramen keen to see the Scot.

Moyes very obligingly wound down his darkened windows when he stopped at a security barrier, allowing everyone to get their shots.

He was driving a Chevrolet – presumably one of the first perks of his new job. United have a sponsorship deal with the US car manufacturer.

Code:
http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/07/video-david-moyes-arrives-for-his-first-day-in-the-job-as-manchester-united-manager/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #105
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

United announce new appointments

Steve Round, David Moyes and Jimmy Lumsden

Quote:
On his first day as Manchester United manager, David Moyes has been quick to appoint his new staff. The club today announced that the former Everton manager has named Steve Round assistant manager, replacing the departed Mike Phelan.
Round has worked with Moyes since 2008, when the pair teamed up at Goodison Park. Chris Woods, meanwhile, has joined the Old Trafford coaching ranks as the goalkeeping coach, taking over from Eric Steele following the latter’s departure from Old Trafford. Woods was Everton’s goalkeeping coach since 1998, pointing out a long standing working relationship with Moyes.

The third and final appointment on Moyes’s first day at the club is Jimmy Lumsden, who has been named first team coach. Lumsden has been the longest serving coach with Moyes, having served alongside him at both Preston North End and the Toffees.
Moyes brings familiarity to the club

Moyes told the club’s official website of his delight at the ability to bring some of his Everton counterparts to Old Trafford, hailing the abilities of United’s newest coaches.

“I have worked with Steve, Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me at this great club,” the Scot told the club’s official website.

“They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish. I have great faith that together, we can build upon the success this club has enjoyed over many years.”

dan ini video moyes di meja kerja united...

Code:
http://www.premiershiptalk.com/2013/07/01/united-announce-new-appointments/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PremiershipTalk+%28Premiership+Talk%29

Last edited by iamsetia; 01-07-2013 at 09:33 PM..
Old 02-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #106
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Woodward backs Moyes

Ahead of crunch talks that will determine Wayne Rooney's future, Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has emphasised his faith in new manager David Moyes.

Just one day after officially replacing Sir Alex Ferguson, Moyes must deal with the fall-out from his fellow Scot's spectacular spat with the England striker at the end of last season. Moyes has already had one face-to-face chat with Rooney prior to them both embarking on summer breaks. Now though, the outcome of discussions will have far greater consequences, with one source close to the situation claiming it is presently "60-40" that Rooney will leave.

Nevertheless, after confirming Steve Round, Chris Woods and Jimmy Lumsden are to form Moyes' coaching team after following him from Everton, Woodward has total confidence in the new man, and he said: "I believe with David and his new team in place, along with our current backroom staff, we can now start preparing for the new season ahead."

Woodward added: "This is an exciting and challenging time for the club and I have great belief that David and his team will have all the energy and attributes needed to help this club continue in its long-standing traditions."

With an in-house TV crew in addition to the club's own photographer on hand to capture the first shots of Moyes in his new environment, those initial moments at least were all fairly straightforward after surrounding himself with people he knows so well.

"I have worked with Steve, Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me at this great club," said Moyes.

"They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish. I have great faith that together, we can build upon the success this club has enjoyed over many years."

And there is more than just the Rooney conundrum facing Moyes. Further pursuit of Leighton Baines, which would shove Patrice Evra towards the exit door, must be decided upon, whilst clarification on Thiago's intended move from Barcelona may also be required after the midfielder's cryptic weekend Tweet underlining his love for the Catalan giants.

With links to Benfica defender Ezequiel Garay and PSV Eindhoven midfielder Kevin Strootman to yield any concrete developments, Moyes will be given little time for a honeymoon period before proper pre-season work begins on Thursday.

HTML Code:
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/uk-sport/2013/07/02/woodward-backs-moyes/?

Old 05-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #107
troy andreas

Beberapa jam lagi, konferensi pers pertama David Moyes ditemani kapten Nemanja Vidic.....

Moyes to address media

David Moyes will address the media as Manchester United manager for the first time on Friday.

The new Reds boss officially took over the reins at Old Trafford on Monday, 1 July, and will discuss his arrival in front of the watching eyes of the world's media.

The press conference is to be screened live on MUTV between 15:45 and 16:45 BST and ManUtd.com, of course, will have all the news as it happens.

Club captain Nemanja Vidic will join his new boss in answering questions from the floor.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jul/david-moyes-to-address-the-media-on-friday.aspx

Old 07-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #108
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Cerita detik2 menjelang Moyes ditunjuk sbg Manajer Manchester United...

David Moyes reveals the moment he got the call from Sir Alex Ferguson – and how he worried about wearing jeans

By Jason Burt

David Moyes has revealed the remarkable sequence of events that led to him becoming manager of Manchester United – including his fear at turning up to that momentous meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson dressed in jeans and a T‑shirt.

Moyes also disclosed that he went into last season’s crucial Merseyside derby knowing that he would be quitting Everton to take over at Old Trafford and admitted that succeeding Ferguson was a “daunting” proposition.

Moyes, who embarks on Manchester United's epic three-week pre‑season tour to Asia and Australia this week, still having to resolve the thorny issue of Wayne Rooney's future, unfolded the events of Thursday May 2 when he was formally presented as United’s new manager last Friday.

“I was actually out with my wife [Pam], I was 50 the week before and she’d bought me a watch and I needed to get a link taken out of the watch,” Moyes said.

“So we were in Altrincham and the phone rang and it was Sir Alex. He says: ‘Where are you?’ I says: ‘I’m out with my wife,’ and he says: ‘Can you drop over to the house?’ I was having some lunch and said: ‘Oh definitely, sure.’

“So I says to the wife: ‘Oh no, what is it he wants? It’s either he wants me to take somebody on loan, or he’s come to buy one of my players.’

"And I had my jeans on and my T‑shirt. I said: ‘I’ll have to drive over and get changed.’ But I’m thinking there wouldn’t be time.

"So I had to drop my wife at the shopping centre in Cheadle and I’m saying to myself: ‘I’d never ever go to a meeting with Sir Alex with a pair of jeans on.’ I’m saying: ‘I can’t do this!’ So that shows how little I knew about it.

“He took me in, took me up the stairs, made me a cup of tea and came out with it. It’s a moment I’ll never forget.

"I picked up my wife and she must have thought: ‘There’s something up with him.’ I just says to her: ‘I’m the Manchester United manager.’ And I can’t repeat the words she said after that!”

Ferguson had told Moyes that Pam was the only person with whom he could share the news – not even his children, Lauren and David junior, or Moyes' father, also David, were to know.

On the touchline at Anfield that Sunday it was a difficult afternoon for Moyes – while Ferguson in his programme notes, as United faced Chelsea the same day, was stating he had “no plans to walk away” even though that decision was made.

“Playing the Liverpool game – and knowing that if Everton got a result they would probably finish above Liverpool – and at that stage knowing I was going to become the Manchester United manager but I couldn’t tell anybody was probably as difficult a day as I’ve ever had,” Moyes admitted.

He kept himself in check, Everton gained a point and finished above Liverpool.

Two days later the news started to seep out that Ferguson was retiring – as reported by Telegraph Sport – and finally Moyes was able to tell his children.

“It was a big thing for the family,” he said. “It’s a great honour to be the manager of this club.”

And also, Moyes is not afraid to admit, a “daunting” one following Ferguson after 26 years of unprecedented success.

“I heard so many people talking about ‘you don’t want to follow Sir Alex’, lots of good managers said that, they said ‘who’s going to take on that job?’ but I think everybody would have taken the job because of what it is,”
Moyes said.

“And he’s left me a really good team. I’m really fortunate. We’ve good players and it gives me a great chance.

"He’s been really supportive and the most important person in this has been Sir Alex. He said: ‘You were the candidate we wanted and we want you to take the job.’ But it is a daunting job.”

Moyes revealed what he was told by United’s owners, the Glazer family:

“They’ve given me a lot of confidence: ‘Get on with the job, there’s no panic here, take your time, do things the way you want to do them, there’s no great expectations of you.’ ”

United’s new manager will embrace Ferguson’s presence.

“Who wouldn’t want Sir Alex as a mentor?” Moyes said. “Someone you can ask a few questions if you are worried about something?

"Everybody knows he’s a great character and he will be around the scene a lot. He will have opinions and, at times, there will be things which I do which maybe he wouldn’t do but that’s why I said it will need to be David Moyes’ stamp anyway.

I’m not going to change everything he’s done but through time it will have to become David Moyes’ [club].”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #109
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Telah cukup banyak dukungan dari semua pemain juga sekaligus dari SAF sendiri kepada seorang david moyes, tinggal dari DM aja nih bagaimana untuk memilih dan memberikan taktik yang dibutuhkan oleh para pemain... Tour United di bangkok kali ini juga akan membuktikan seberapa jeniusnya DM untuk menggantikan peran SAF untuk menggendalikan United... fokus ya om moyes...

Forget the two months that have passed since David Moyes succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager and discount his official unveiling at Old Trafford last Friday.

New man on tour: Manchester United's tour will be an eye-opener for David Moyes.

Telegraph.co.uk 14:06
By Mark Ogden, in Bangkok | 1:51PM BST 11 Jul 2013

Quote:
In terms of being hit by the enormity of the challenge that faces him as the first man in after Ferguson at Manchester United, the moment Moyes stepped off the plane in Bangkok at the beginning of the club's pre-season tour of East Asia and Australia this morning was the truest signpost of what lies ahead for the former Everton manager.
Moyes knows all about what is expected of him from a football perspective. He knows the players he has inherited and he has been around the Premier League long enough to be aware of the affection and animosity that greets United in equal measure.

But United's three-week trip to the other side of the globe is unknown territory for Moyes and, while friendly games in Bangkok, Sydney, Japan and Hong Kong may appear little more than window-dressing, the reality is that the next three weeks matter an awful lot to the club off the pitch and this is the nettle that Moyes must grab.

Quote:
United have taken in excess of 120 staff on tour, the majority of those will be charged with fulfilling the commercial obligations and charity visits that have become second nature to every Premier League club.
Moyes has embarked on similar tours with Everton, but those trips would barely appear on the radar in the cities where Merseysiders turned out.

When United are in town, however, they stop traffic, they are greeted by thousands at airports and hotels – fans leaning out of car windows with firecrackers welcomed them to Riyadh five years ago – and Moyes will have to adjust to living in a hotel where the briefest glimpse of a red shirt in the lobby generates a sprint by autograph-hunting locals.

Most of the players embrace it. Rio Ferdinand, in particular, goes the extra mile to satisfy the demands of the fans and Ferguson played to the crowd in the knowledge that he was the star attraction wherever he went.

Moyes bullishly admitted on Monday, during the glitzy Old Trafford unveiling of United's Ł8m-a-year deal with Aeroflot, that he was learning quickly about the off-field behemoth that he now finds himself driving from the dugout.

But the penny will not fully drop until he has witnessed United fever on tour and watched the army of commercial staff going about their business, seemingly every minute of every day.

With United's owners, the Glazer family, sweating the club brand more vigorously than ever before, Ferguson pointedly insisted during his final press conference as manager last May that the primary route to commercial success was with a team winning trophies on the pitch.

Silverware is Moyes's priority, but he will also have to learn to live with those tugging at the United shirt for their own piece of the action.

Bangkok will show him just how hard that shirt can be tugged.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #110
JustUnited
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
JustUnited has no contributions yet

Penasaran liat Moyes yang notabene selama ini memanage tim medioker..dan sekarang melatih tim Manchester United yang notabene club papan atas..

in Moyes We Trust??
JustUnited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 238
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, Abi Nazhifa, adelberth, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, akbardinata, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, amienz_muhamad, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arif VDS, arik_, aris_33, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, babol, bang_zak, beckz_on7, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cintaoven, clsenz, CRj, Darwin Sukendar, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Desky, De_Silvia, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dudut jr, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edroid, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, erland_lie, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatikh, Febribule, febyrc, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, firman_A, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ib17u mancunian, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jalanjalanyuk, jaxians, Jhein KimberLys, jifortin, JustUnited, keanOehlers, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rgnar, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, RVP20, Ryan Smith, sen, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Sir Suwie, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Supernan, syaeful28, syahrizal, tasho, taufikdevil, theater of dream, toge, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, viki_manchunian, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, widihendrik, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku