United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 16-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #61
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd 3-0 Wolves

Vida diganti ya di babak II? itu karena cedera atau apa?
Old 16-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #62
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd vs Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Harus menang, gw penasaran kalo Gibson duet ama Scholes di tengah..
dua Meriam sekaligus...
Gimana bro, bagus ngga duet Scholes-Gibson ? gak nonton tadi malam...
Old 16-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #63
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Yang jadi catatan ....

- Seperti halnya waktu melawan Villa, Rooney "hanya" memperlihatkan skillnya di 45 menit babak pertama. Pada babak ke dua... tampak Rooney hilang sentuhan magic nya...
- Gibbo.... calon penerus scholes..... selain tendangan jarak jauh, udah mulai mempelajari tackling gak jelas ala Paul Scholes
- Valencia.... gila.... tampak banget kalau kaki kirinya gak berfungsi... jangankan crossing dan umpan ke rekan setim, gol ketiga United semalam yang dicetak oleh Valencia menurut gw adalah posisi yang udah pas untuk shooting dengan kaki kiri... tapi tetep aja maksa pake kaki kanan, untung gol....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 16-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #64
B4YU
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Vida diganti ya di babak II? itu karena cedera atau apa?
baru dapet ini dari official... keknya pastinya "bermasalah"

The most troubling moment came with the enforced removal of Vidic for Darren Fletcher, although the sight of the Serbian jogging towards the dressing room for treatment quelled most major fears. In yet another reshuffle, the impressive De Laet moved inside to partner Carrick in the centre, with Fletcher occupying the right-back berth.

tapi bangga juga dg De Laet........ impresif maen di kanan ... bagus maen sbg CB....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 16-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #65
bayuyuyayu
academy
-

bayuyuyayu Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Cool Re: [EPL] Man Utd 3-0 Wolves

fyyuhhh akhirnya bisa lepas juga beban
Old 16-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #66
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Wolves fans furious after Mick McCarthy gifts Manchester United victory by fielding a reserve side
-mirrorfootball.co.uk-

Mick McCarthy last night handed Manchester United an early Christmas present when he gifted them victory by fielding a reserve side.

The Wolves manager controversially rested ALL 10 of the outfield players who won at Tottenham on Saturday as United won to move level on points with Chelsea at the top of the Premier League.

Goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann was the only survivor as McCarthy opted to keep his first-choice side fresh for Sunday’s home clash with Burnley.

Furious Wolves fans, who had paid top prices for their seats, chanted: "Forty quid to watch the reserves" and "we want our money back".

But McCarthy, whose team play an important home game against Burnley on Sunday, was unrepentant.

He said: "That was my best team available because they were all fresh legs. They were my best 11 players.

"After winning at Spurs on Saturday we got the guys to rate how difficult a game it was and the majority were nine or ten. We can't have that nine and ten on a Saturday and then play again on a Tuesday."

McCarthy added: "I can understand the fans' reaction but this is my first team. I have got 21 players to pick from and they are all first team players.

"I would hope the fans would understand what I have done. At the end of the day my decisions will be judged on whether we stay in the Premier League.

"I made some bad decisions last year but nobody remembers them because we won the Championship.

"If we stay up, everything will suddenly be OK. I knew these questions would be asked but what I didn't want was any more injuries."

Premier League rules state that clubs should only field their strongest team but I understand that there will be no action taken.

League insiders revealed that it is a complex issue and, with it now being a squad game, it is difficult to come down heavy in this kind of situation.

United's title rivals will be unhappy at the Old Trafford team being 'gifted' three points but McCarthy seemed unconcerned.

He said: "I wonder if Man Utd were disappointed when I played 3-5-2 at Chelsea or when we attacked Arsenal at our place.

"We lost those games and when I went into their offices there was no sympathy for me.

"So I will make the decisions which I feel are for the good of our club and our players."

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, whose team are now joint top with Chelsea, said he was not completely surprised by McCarthy's team selection.

Ferguson said: "I wasn't overly-surprised. They put up a good show considering they had their second string out.

"And putting that changed team out wasn't surprising considering they have to play Burnley on Sunday."
Old 16-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #67
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

More injury woe for United
-manchestereveningnews.co.uk-

UNITED strolled to victory against an understrength Wolves side but the Reds' injury crisis has deepened with Nemanja Vidic and Wes Brown back on the casualty list.

Sir Alex Ferguson's men joined Chelsea at the top of the Premier League with a 3-0 Old Trafford win but their rearguard is likely to be further depleted when they visit Craven Cottage on Saturday to play Fulham.

Brown was ruled out of the win against understrength Wolves with a hamstring injury and will miss the trip to London and probably United’s post-Christmas match at Hull City.

Vidic scored the Reds second against Wolves but then came off after an hour due to a calf strain. The Serbian defender has been suffering with the trouble all campaign.

The Reds already have Rio Ferdinand, John O’Shea, Jonny Evans and Gary Neville on the sidelines and unlikely to be back until after the New Year.

Ferguson said: “It is unbelievable but we just have to get on with it.

“Young Ritchie De Laet is showing some promise. He moved to centre back and did very well and he is a natural centre half. He’ll probably be there on Saturday.”

United were easy winners against a Wolves team that had 10 changes from their side that won 1-0 at Tottenham last Saturday. Wayne Rooney (penalty), and Antonio Valencia were the other scorers.

“Wolves made it difficult for us. They pressed the ball and put in a good team effort,” added Sir Alex.

“It was difficult for us to get continuity. Making so many changes can lead to that. It was comfortable enough in the end.

“Wayne Rooney’s penalty kick was a good break for us. There were one or two nice bits of football and a marvellous third goal. Only a player like Berbatov with the imagination and skill he has got can produce something like that. It was a terrific finish by Valencia.

“I wasn’t over surprised by their side. I thought they would rest a few. They played Tottenham away from home on Saturday and the have to come up to Manchester on a Tuesday and they have a massive match against Burnley at the weekend.

“But the important thing was for us to win.”
Old 16-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #68
ecly_watchaa
first team
MIKIRIN NEGARA.??

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
ecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant future
Visit ecly_watchaa's Facebook Visit ecly_watchaa's YouTube

beeuuhhh mayan telak neh mantaabbb,.,...
sayang gak nonton....musti nyari2 siaran
ulang deh...

congrats buat smua pemain2 muda yg tampil...
Gibo ttp jd sorotan yah,klw liat tulisan sebelumnya...

Old 16-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #69
pweechevalier
first team
-

pweechevalier has a spectacular aura aboutpweechevalier has a spectacular aura about

Alhamdulillah menang lagi...
Gw kagak nonton, cuma liat cuplikan gol-golnya di trans7...
WR10 banyak peluang ya sebelum penalti...
Udah lama nih gak liat NV15 bikin gol, klo gak salah ini gol pertama dia di EPL musim ini ya???
Gol ketiga...sontekannya DB9 emang ajib tuh, AV25 enak aja tinggal tendang...
Yg paling bikin gw seneng adalah DG28 ama RDL30 maen full time!!!
GO26 pertama kalinya jadi starter meski gak full time...
Yg sedih...NV15 kok cedera lagi??? Hiks

wisnu cimol
Old 16-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #70
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Wolves Bukan Sengaja Mengalah dari MU
Kris Fathoni W - detiksport

Manchester - Wolverhampton dinilai tak bermain dengan kekuatan penuh saat digasak Manchester United. Tapi Manajer Wolves Mick McCarthy menegaskan kalau mereka bukan sengaja mengalah dari 'Setan Merah'.

Akhir pekan lalu Wolves tampil luar biasa saat menundukkan Tottenham Hotspur 1-0. Tapi the winning team alias "tim pemenang" tidak tampak saat berhadapan dengan MU, Rabu (16/12/2009) dinihari WIB.

Reuters mencatat hanya kiper Marcus Hahnemann saja yang tetap setia dimainkan di dua laga tersebut, sementara sepuluh posisi pemain lain diisi muka yang berbeda.

Hal itu tak pelak menimbulkan tudingan kalau Wolves tidak serius melawan MU. Fans Wolves yang hadir di Old Trafford bahkan ramai-ramai berseru "kembalikan uang kami" menjelang berakhirnya pertandingan yang tuntas dengan skor 0-3 untuk MU tersebut.

Akan tetapi, McCarthy menyanggah kalau dia dengan sengaja memperlemah timnya atau dengan sengaja mengalah dari MU. Keputusannya merotasi skuad dikarenakan strategi mengingat akhir pekan nanti mereka bakal berhadapan dengan Burnley.

"Sabtu lalu kami melawan Tottenham dan semua nilai para pemain sembilan atau sembilan setengah dalam skala 10 dan kami kehilangan sepasang pemain karena kram dan kami sedang dinanti periode sibuk," ungkap McCarthy kepada BBC Radio Five.

McCarthy juga berargumen bahwa tim yang dia turunkan melawan MU sebenarnya tidaklah lemah-lemah amat, merupakan pemain tim inti dan bukan cadangan, serta main tidak terlalu buruk.

"Tim itu juga diturunkan dan tampil bagus saat melawan Arsenal dan Chelsea. Adalah keputusanku dan aku mengambilnya dan tanggung jawab ada padaku."

"Burnley sedang tampil bagus dan kami harus maksimal.. Aku tak siap mendapatkan cedera lagi sebelum hari Minggu lalu karena setelah itu kami ditunggu Liverpool, Manchester City dan West Ham. Aku punya 20 pemain dalam skuad dan aku akan membutuhkan semunya dari sekarang sampai Januari," tegas dia.

Last edited by hendiplast; 16-12-2009 at 10:28 AM..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.