United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #401
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Darren Barr Fletcher

Wah akhirnya harus dipindah ke thread Ex-Players nih Cc: @rondwisan;

MU Resmi Lepas Fletcher ke West Brom
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Setelah kepindahannya ke West Ham batal terwujud, Darren Fletcher pada akhirnya meninggalkan Manchester United. MU resmi mengumumkan telah melego Fletcher ke West Bromwich Albion.

Dikutip dari situs resmi West Brom, Fletcher dikontrak selama dua setengah tahun dengan opsi satu tahun. Ia akan mengenakan kostum dengan nomor punggung 24, sama yang dipakainya saat di MU.

Dengan kepindahan ini, Fletcher menutup kariernya di Old Trafford yang sudah berjalan sekitar 20 tahun atau sejak masuk di skuat junior. Di tim senior, pesepakbola berusia 31 tahun ini sudah tampil di 342 pertandingan di seluruh kompetisi.

Selama berseragam MU, Fletcher telah membantu timnya meraih lima titel juara Premier League, dua Piala Liga, satu Piala FA, Liga Champions, dan Piala Dunia Antarklub.

"Darren Fletcher telah mengakhiri hubungannya yang panjang dengan Manchester united setelah bergabung West Bromwich Albion dalam sebuah kesepakatan yang terjadi di hari terakhir bursa transfer," bunyi pernyataan di situs resmi MU.

"Darren meninggalkan Old Trafford dengan semua orang mengharapkan semua yang terbaik untuk sebuah masa depan yang sukses."

Kontrak Fletcher bersama MU baru habis pada musim pans nanti. Tapi MU bersedia memberikan Fletcher secara cuma-cuma supaya si pemain bisa pindah ke klub lain di bursa musim dingin ini.

Transfer Fletcher bukan satu-satunya aktivitas 'Setan Merah' di Januari ini. MU juga telah resmi menjual Wilfried Zaha dengan status permanen kepada Crystal Palace.

Tidak disebutkan berapa nilai tebusannya, namun pemain berusia 22 tahun itu setuju dikontrak selama 5,5 tahun ke depan.

Di sisi lain, MU turut mendapatkan pemain baru setelah resmi meminjam bek muda Inggris Andy Kellet dari Bolton Wanderers sampai akhir musim ini. Sebagai bagian dari kesepakatan, MU juga meminjamkan gelandang mudanya Saidy Janko ke Bolton.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:48 AM   #402
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SAH !!!

Old 03-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #403
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Goodbye Fletcherinho, thank you for your memories
352 penampilan dan 24 goal dimana salah satunya pas United dibantai City 6-1 aja, untung ada Fletcher coba ga ada kan bisa 6-0 tuh

Fletcher : "Aku meninggalkan United tapi aku punya begitu banyak kenangan indah & harus tahu begitu banyak orang-orang hebat. Aku pergi dengan senyum di wajahku."

Last edited by penk22_; 03-02-2015 at 11:58 AM..
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to penk22_ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 01:28 PM   #404
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Fletcher Akui Dirinya Digandoli United

Bola.net - Darren Fletcher mengatakan bahwa Louis van Gaal tidak ingin dirinya pergi dari Manchester United, tak lama usai sang pemain resmi pindah ke West Brom.

Pemain berusia 31 tahun tersebut mengikat kontrak dua setengah tahun dengan kubu The Hawthorns, usai ia tidak mendapat terlalu banyak kesempatan bermain di Old Trafford musim ini.

"Manchester United tidak ingin saya pergi. Saya banyak mengalami momen baik dan buruk bersama United dan saya tidak ingin kehilangan hal tersebut. Klub memperlakukan saya dengan baik, terutama ketika saya baru saja kembali dari sakit parah dan fans juga amat fantastis," tutur Fletcher pada talkSPORT.

"Saya pemain profesional dan saya ingin bermain. Saya tidak terlalu banyak bermain seperti yang saya inginkan dan sekarang waktunya menjalani tantangan baru," pungkasnya. (talk/rer)
Old 05-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #405
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Paul Scholes column: It was a joy to play alongside Fletch – a superb team man. I wish him all the best at West Brom

I can still recall the time Darren Fletcher arrived at Manchester United as a 15-year-old kid from Scotland with a big reputation and I played with him on the day he made his reserve team debut as a teenager and impressed us with his determination and his will to win. You don’t spend 16 years of your life at Old Trafford without a lot of talent and a strong personality.

Fletch left for West Bromwich Albion on Monday, bringing to an end another one of those careers at United that has stretched all the way from the academy to the first team. Along the way he has had to overcome some major challenges. In his early years he took some stick before he established himself as a big part of the team and then, of course, there was his battle with ulcerative colitis which could so easily have ended his career.

First of all, Fletch is a great lad. He was a very popular figure in the United dressing room. There was no nonsense from him. He said what he thought to people. He would take the mickey out of anyone. He got on with his team-mates. Most of all he was an excellent footballer. No one at United got a free ride – not even if you happened to be Sir Alex Ferguson’s only Scottish player.

I would say that Fletch’s greatest asset is his ability to get around the pitch. He has the strength and the speed to get to the opposition player in possession and win the ball. I really enjoyed playing with Fletch. He is technically excellent, he can read the game and he is a superb team player. He never plays for himself. He did what was right for his team and got the best out of players around him.

For a good few years he became central to what the team did and there were so many Champions League nights when he was important to us. He played very well in the run to the 2009 final and was then suspended for the game in Rome. By then he had already been diagnosed with his condition, although none of us knew.

I think his greatest performance for United was the 2004 FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal. He was all over Patrick Vieira that day. The two teams in the other semi-final were Millwall and Sunderland so we knew that whoever won was going to be runaway favourites for the Cup. Fletch did as much as anyone to get us there.

In more recent years, Fletch was fighting to recover from his condition and there were times when we saw him and wondered if he would ever come back. He lost a lot of weight and was grey for certain periods. He would come back in for a training session and then not be able to take part in the next. Having always known him as such an energetic and bubbly character, that was shocking to see.

No one would have blamed him if he had decided to call it a day. He took a while to make up his mind over whether to have the operation on his large intestine, which was a success and put him on the road to a comeback two years ago. I know that the support of the manager, Sir Alex, was so important to him over that time.

When you are injured or ill as a footballer for a long period of time, the question on your mind is first, “Will I come back at all?” And then you find yourself wondering, “If I do come back, will I be the same?”

I never dwelt on that second question. My feeling was that you did your best but that, ultimately, you could never control these things. Fletch’s experience with ulcerative colitis was horrendous. The closest I got to a career-ending condition was a dispersed blood clot on my eye that clouded my vision.

I suppose the fact that today I am not sure which eye it affected – the left one, I think – tells you that the problem has gone away, for now at least. I first recognised it when I was playing a game at Birmingham City in December 2005 and looked up into one of the floodlights. My vision just went in that affected eye. I also suffered from migraines at the time so I assumed it was related to that.

Looking back, I should really have told the manager that I needed to come off but I never liked doing that. The next time the ball came over to me I looked up and saw three footballs instead of one. I thought, ‘Sod it, I’ll just hit the middle one’.

The doctors told me that I was not to do any physical exercise for six months. I didn’t play again until the start of the next season and because I wasn’t allowed to do any running I had to get back into condition first. The first step to coming back was to work with the goalkeepers, firing shots at them with the goalkeeping coach Tony Coton. I quite enjoyed it.

Of course, I wondered whether my sight would be the same when I came back. Generally my vision is good, I don’t need contact lenses or spectacles. I had been coached as a youngster at United by Eric Harrison to be very aware of what was around me in a game – both team-mates and opponents. Finding space was a major part of my game. I didn’t fancy doing it with just one eye.

My condition was nothing like as bad as what Fletch went through. He missed two years as a United footballer, with all that that entails – being away from his team-mates, playing games at Old Trafford and winning the Premier League title in 2013. I won’t be the only United fan looking out for West Brom’s results from now on this season, and wishing the best to a former team-mate who never gave up – whatever the challenge.

More article klik here via independent.co.uk

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:25 PM   #406
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter

Pemain cerdas lainnya akhirnya pergi. Angkat topi utk Fletcher. Kami sangat rindu sosok seperti itu
stamansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:08 PM   #407
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Fletch...
Thank you for all you have done and given in Manchester United.

Good Luck..!!

tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:15 AM   #408
adhe united macz
academy
captainfive

Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
adhe united macz has a spectacular aura aboutadhe united macz has a spectacular aura about
Visit adhe united macz's Facebook Visit adhe united macz's Twitter Ardiansyah Putra

goodbye fletch...

semoga sukses di klub barunya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MAKASSAR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
adhe united macz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #409
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

And guess what …, he's directly become a baggies Captain …
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 08:37 PM   #410
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
And guess what …, he's directly become a baggies Captain …
paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paiman For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 132
Aba_MaczUnited, adelberth, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, adhi94, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arief_oct, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, christian_kao, cimbuang69, d10neladitya, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhedewiwy, dr_ifan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatikh, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Geary_7, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Juni HW, Lang25, Lila, lisa_15, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, mayarararocks, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, Michel Riza, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, oldark, paiman, penk22_, pweechevalier, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Firmanda, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, skinnyvent, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vhio, Victory, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yusep mika, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku