United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 05-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #231
fik_al
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
fik_al has no contributions yet
Default Re: Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors

Ane suka MU bukan karena nama besarnya, tapi karena MU adalah tim yang dibentuk from zero to hero dan Ane salut sama Fergie karena telah mampu mengangkat nama MU dilevel eropa dunia dan telah melampaui Perolehan Premier League yang selama ini disandang Liverpool, tapi fergie telah mampu membuktikan kapasitas dan kualitasnya sebagai manager kelas dunia
Old 05-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #232
rooneyglory10
academy
United SimplyTheBest

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
rooneyglory10 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

rhain davis apa kabarnya ya?
kemaren ga maen di u-13

eh, bener ga sih nanya disini..semoga ga OOT
Old 11-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #233
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Man Utd announce intake of first year scholars
11.08.11 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United have announced their intake of first-year scholars.

Paul McGuinness will look to repeat last term's FA Youth Cup triumph with the new intake being joined by second-years Joe Coll, Liam Jacob, Tyler Blackett, Luke McCullough, Charni Ekangamene, Luke Hendrie, Tom Lawrence and Gyliano van Velzen.

First-year scholars: Jonny Sutherland; Declan Dalley, Donald Love, Louis Rowley, Matthew Wilkinson; James Weir, Jack Rudge, Ben Pearson, Joe Rothwell, Kenji Gorre, Patrick McNair, Mats Daehli, Adnan Januzaj, Liam Grimshaw, Jack Barmby; Sam Byrne.
Old 13-09-2011, 07:07 AM   #234
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Foto tim akademi (dari Redcafe)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciek
Barmby - Lawrence - Rowley - Dalley - McCullough - Hendrie - Blackett - van Velzen - Januzaj - Ekangamene
Jacob - Coll - Gollini - Sutherland
Weir - Rudge - Gorre - Daelhi - Rothwell - McNair - Pearson - Love - Grimshaw - Byrne
Old 13-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #235
demhyt
academy
-

demhyt has a spectacular aura aboutdemhyt has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyglory10 View Post
rhain davis apa kabarnya ya?
kemaren ga maen di u-13

eh, bener ga sih nanya disini..semoga ga OOT
masih ada kok...ditunggu aja 2-3 tahun lagi di milk cup...
Old 13-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #236
demhyt
academy
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Foto tim akademi (dari Redcafe)...

Tom lawrence, mcnair, jack barmby, van velzen

pengen tau pemain2 diatas itu gmn maennya
Old 16-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #237
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Salah toom nih bro... Ayo momod yang lagi di depan PC siapa nihh?
Old 16-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #238
demhyt
academy
-

Udah ada yg share belum ya?...
Sheffield United vs Manchester United 0-2

Maennya tom lawrence, barmby sama blackett menarik banget...terutama blackett
Old 16-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #239
demhyt
academy
-

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle799826.html

The Brady bunch: Why Hull kid is one of the hottest prospects around

One of the things we all love about Kevin Keegan is his sheer enthusiasm whenever he spots a good young player. And when I mentioned Hull winger Robbie Brady to him the other day, the legend's eyes brightened.

“Do you know what, I've been watching him too,” said KK. “That lad's got something.”

I'd say that Irishman Brady, who's at the Tigers on loan from Manchester United, has got everything. He is one of three youngsters who have really impressed me so far this season.

Another is fellow Dubliner Jeff Hendrick, a strong midfielder who's making Derby fans forget all about me!

By Robbie Savage

Published 20:58 15/09/11

Recommend

Robbie-Brady-Hull-City-Robert-Koren-cropped

One of the things we all love about Kevin Keegan is his sheer enthusiasm whenever he spots a good young player. And when I mentioned Hull winger Robbie Brady to him the other day, the legend's eyes brightened.

“Do you know what, I've been watching him too,” said KK. “That lad's got something.”

I'd say that Irishman Brady, who's at the Tigers on loan from Manchester United, has got everything. He is one of three youngsters who have really impressed me so far this season.

Another is fellow Dubliner Jeff Hendrick, a strong midfielder who's making Derby fans forget all about me!

And the third is 17-year-old Ross Barkley, who has cut through the gloom at Everton. He's got the potential to be one of the finest the Goodison school of science has ever produced.

You know you were right to retire when you play in a charity match and have rings run round you by Angus Deayton.

That was me at my mate John Hartson's game last Thursday night. I had a nightmare for Wales and we lost to England 6-0, with the highly-fancied Welsh midfield of Saunders, Speed and Savage outclassed not by Gascoigne, Brooking and Hoddle but by Deayton, TV host Jeff Brazier and Idris Elba from The Wire.

I had a nightmare but it was still a brilliant event which raised thousands for Big John's Foundation, which fights against testicular cancer.

Not a great night for keepers, though. I know Dave Beasant likes saving penalties, but couldn't he have gone the wrong way when Big John stepped up to the spot rather than pulling off a brilliant stop?

And at the other end, I wish I'd stuck a picture of a hamburger on the match ball – if I had, Neville Southall would have got down a hell of a lot quicker to save the first goal.

Thought Ryan Shawcross was sensational against Liverpool.

My heart went out to the brilliant Aaron Ramsey after he broke his leg in that challenge with the Stoke centre back but, as I said at the time, I thought it was a pure accident.

Yet Shawcross was vilified and the episode clearly affected him. Now he's back to his best.

If he and Stoke carry on like this, both team and captain will end up in Europe at the end of the season – City in the Europa League places and Shawcross in Poland and Ukraine as part of Fabio Capello's Euro 2012 England squad.

Robbie brady dapat banyak pujian dan dianggap sebagai salah satu pemain muda dengan masa depan tercerah di ranah sepakbola inggris....

Last edited by demhyt; 16-09-2011 at 05:06 PM..
Old 16-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #240
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Quote:
Originally Posted by demhyt View Post
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle799826.html

Demhyt, lain klo klo nge-post artikel atau berita dirapikan ya. Judulnya dibold trus dikasih ukuran font lebih gede. Link-link meding nggak usah klo kiranya nggak butuh. Trus bagian-bagian yang nggak butuh seperti "Read more:..." nggak usah diikutkan alias di delete aja. Ntar biar yang mbaca lebih nyaman...

Thanks dah sharing info. Trus jangan lupa disesuaikan isi berita dan threadnya... klo dilihat dari berita diatas mungkin lebih cocok langsung masuk thread Robbie Brady atau United : Loan Watch 2011/2012 coz dia lagi di loan.

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 16-09-2011 at 04:37 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredrian.seven For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 370
-bloodflowers-, -roo-, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, acin_crdr, ad13t, adhe united macz, Adi 182, adibusby, adi_Giggsy, agung3892, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, ainunagyfani, akhmadtsnugraha, Al farizi, aldiansyah, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andra_vidic, anggaadhitya, angleginan, anharis rh, Anto MJ, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, aris setiyawan, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, artistik74, aruza, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, Ashar_Baharudin, asririzky, Attaqwawa, atticus.finch, Away Hermawan, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, azulnux, B.P.W, badehul, Bagasspa, bahar_six, bawadharmawan, beewyne, benatbenat, Bengzimare, bimo.prayogo, birin pamungkas, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bryan98, budia, budiman_sa, Bulma, cahya3nugraha, caliski_heinz, chafor, chincarito, christian_kao, ciptasu, clsenz, coepoe, CurlHargo, cyan91, d10neladitya, Dafabet, dannyboy, dath, datte_boy, David De Ardi, davidski, Deddy Hernandez, deddy_agnes, dedydarmanto, Deind92, dekepiks, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, dikii hendra, dims23, dimz23, Dino De Gea, dniz89, donronaldo, dr_ifan, dudut, dulsun, dwi agung, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edhoferjuangga, edoardo, Efri Loebay, Emank_1412, Emank_Papua, emotionbleu, endhy_cantona, Enosnosnos, EruKopi, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, farian23, farizexx, Febert Wuisang, Febribule, FebryNB, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, Fikuri, flying_dutchman, for_the_last, franky winata, fred the red, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, gegeH, ghbarus, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodmin, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Harry_united, havidz7, hdfuga, hell13, hendiplast, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, ibaay, IBlomqvist15, ihsan_11, ilhamsiddak, Imron Setyo C, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, iwanbento, jaxians, jebow, jifortin, Jo van Persie, jratualang, jun sa, kiki1981, Kincup, KingEga, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kobe1928, krisnaotis, L1C, laborovskii, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, leokilua, LOLhahaha, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, machookeii, mahersal123, maman105, man_rooney, marchboyz, maroonfea, maxtotti2010, mbah mangun, Mella Anggara, MichaelMU, Miftah Argi, miftahzakiyyan, mime, miracleeeee, misteraxen, moehfar, moffaks, morrowhadran, mousetrap, Mr.Abee, MUFC1878, Muhammad Alam, muhammad rere albani, mulkihawkins, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nandz, naygitu, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, NGqeEKznfi, noerdiana 11, NolaCharla, norman suseno, normansyahrizal, Nra., n_42_nk, octus, Oebil, oldark, Om Juna, onk nugroho, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, p34cefu11, paiman, panda777, panjoel, patihmp, peewee, penk22_, Peter marto Schmeichel, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, priyono united, psichopat, puji purnawan, PunkRock, putra19, rachmat, randiex, raneblack, rasyidrdh, Ray Undap, raymondD, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reynaldjhonson, reynaldo rad, RezaKatja, RFHeijden, rgnar, Rif'ah, Rifai, rio vander vidic, risalsupri, Riskur, Rissal, risyadfardy, rivaldorizky, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, rooneyglory10, Rosyid, roynaldo, RPM, Rusly Red Devil, Ruudje, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, rzk13, sabrani08, sagittarius, saka7, sandra putri, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, serdadu merah, setanbego, Sheyro_07Seven, Shi no Gekai, Sir Busby Ferguson, sir_otz, stamansa, stardian, Stone Roses, Supernan, suryo adi, svinxlol, Syarifeghy, TamamKC, Tamanaro, taufikrachman, taz_devil_utd, Teguh23, Tevan, tfnurwana, theater of dream, thirteen, tito, tommy_dinuri, Trezz Kiko, trigo, Triguna Wibawa, triologi, truman05, tumpal_oneunited, ubay02, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unclezook, UNITED1878, united7, United_Veteran, unomaruno, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, ventray, Victory, Wibiebintang, william metta, willimz, Wira Haryatama, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, yayan, Yayat Dg Kulle, yenrie, yokira89, yongen, yoogadwi17, YRgoFManpm, yudex, yusuf uisra, zalgo, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]