United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 25-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter
Default Re: [Pre-season] Cerezo Osaka vs Manchester United

Boss confirms RvP fitness

Manchester United - Official Site
25/07/2013 09:15, Report by Mark Froggatt

David Moyes has confirmed Robin van Persie’s full fitness ahead of Manchester United’s friendly match against Cerezo Osaka on Friday.

The Reds striker sustained a thigh strain during Monday’s 3-2 defeat to Yokohama F•Marinos and was subsequently substituted at half-time, prompting fears that he could miss the start of the highly-anticipated 2013/14 season. Thankfully, the boss has rubbished such wild speculation.

And in a further boost, speaking during Thursday’s press conference in Japan, Moyes also gave positive updates on the progress of Nemanja Vidic, Nani, Antonio Valencia and Wayne Rooney, who are all currently training at the Aon Training Complex, as well as a number of tourists.

“There was a practice match at Carrington the other day,” the manager told reporters. “Vida, Nani and Valencia all had playing time in that. Wayne is also running and at the level we thought he'd be at. He'll step that up this week.

“Robin was a precaution the other night. I expect he and (Danny) Welbeck to both play tomorrow. (Michael) Carrick had a tight groin and is doing better. He probably won't feature tomorrow but should resume training over the weekend.”
Old 25-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #12
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Moyes to rotate squad

25/07/2013 10:03, Report by G Thompson & A Marshall

David Moyes has revealed he is likely to hand his entire squad a run-out in Friday's tour match with Cerezo Osaka.

The United boss is aware of the need to ensure everybody is in good shape for the start of the Barclays Premier League season next month and looks set to make a number of substitutions as the Reds aim to bounce back from the 3-2 defeat to Yokohama F·Marinos last time out.

"It's very hot and the conditions are difficult for players from our country who are not used to training and playing in these conditions," he told a press conference.

"I hope we'll benefit from playing in these conditions when we get home. I think we may need to use all of our players tomorrow night to make sure they don't use too much weight or fluid. I'm sure it will be very hot again."

There was a hint from the manager that Adnan Januzaj and Jesse Lingard could be retained as part of the first-team squad rather than loaned out, providing they continue to impress in training.

"Both have done well and adapted well and made contributions to the team," Moyes asserted.

"It's a tradition at United to try and get young players into the team and both have come through the system. Hopefully we can get both some playing time next season but both need to keep their levels up and keep making an impact in training and games."

When quizzed on the latest on the transfer front and the bid for Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas, Moyes replied: "Things are ongoing."
Old 25-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
panda777
academy
#IAMUNITED

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
panda777 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda777 has a spectacular aura about
Visit panda777's Facebook Visit panda777's Twitter

Moyes' Third Match..
Yip yip, semoga pakde satu ini bisa cepet dapet ramuan yang pas buat United..
Soal menang ato kalah, saya sih kalem aja. Di pramusim ada yang lebih penting dari kemenangan hehehe..
Yip yip!

Anyway, kali ini jersey away kah yang digunakan?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

>>>>>>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<<<<<<<
#RoadToChampions2015
Old 25-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #14
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Match ini udah ada Fabregas dan Bale belum yaa. Stoknya menipis tinggal Wellbeck sama Zaha strikernya. *gagal fokus*

Jangan sampe terulang untuk ketiga kalinya yaa ini kekalahannya.
Old 26-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #15
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Kagawa builds up fitness

Quote:
Kagawa in profile

Cerezo Osaka (2006 - 2010)

Borussia Dortmund (2010 - 2012)

Manchester United (2012 - )

Debut season at Old Trafford:

Premier League: 17 (3) / 6
FA Cup: 2 (1) / 0
Champions League: 3 / 0
Total: 22 (4) / 6

25/07/2013 16:06, Report by Adam Marshall

Shinji Kagawa has been training on his own in a bid to regain full fitness after linking up late with the Manchester United tour party.

Big things are expected of the Japan international this season and he is relishing the chance to play against his former club Cerezo Osaka on Friday.

After representing his country in the Confederations Cup, he is determined to reach his peak in time for the Barclays Premier League opener at Swansea City next month.

"Tomorrow's match is against the club that has set me out on the international arena," he told a press conference. "The fans and supporters are back here to see me play for my club and I want to perform with my utmost effort.

"My current position is I've just rejoined the team and I've been training on my own during my break because I really need to catch up with the other players. I think the first match of the season will be very important so I don't want to get myself injured but I can promise I will play at my best tomorrow."

Accepting competition for places goes with the territory at Old Trafford, Kagawa, who started 17 times during the successful league campaign, realises it will again be a challenge to pin down a place under David Moyes but the attacking midfielder is aiming to impress his new boss.

"Last year, I knew there would be a lot of competition within the team for me to be in the starting line-up," he explained. "I knew it's a big club and it would happen.

"I really need to show results and there are so many things I have to do like work hard every day. I will be playing in my home country tomorrow and I want to focus on the game to be able to perform at my best."

Last edited by troy andreas; 26-07-2013 at 02:23 AM..
Old 26-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #16
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Match Preview: Cerezo Osaka vs Manchester United

The Peoples Person (Weblog)

Manchester United travelled to Osaka on the Bullet train on Wednesday as they look to shoot down Japanese outfit Cerezo Osaka at the Osaka Nagai Stadium on Friday.

After losing 3-2 to Yokohama F Marinos on Tuesday, David Moyes will be looking for a better showing as United continue their pre-season tour.

Although pre-season matches are aimed at raising players’ fitness levels rather than results, Moyes will be unhappy at how his players under-performed in Tuesday’s defeat and will expect an improvement.

Moyes revealed in his press conference today that he is likely to use most of his squad during the game due to the conditions.

Speaking to reporters, Moyes said:
“It’s very hot and the conditions are difficult for players from our country who are not used to training and playing in these conditions.

“I hope we’ll benefit from playing in these conditions when we get home. I think we may need to use all of our players tomorrow night to make sure they don’t use too much weight or fluid. I’m sure it will be very hot again.”

The United manager also revealed that both strikers Robin Van Persie and Danny Welbeck have shaken off little knocks picked up in the last game and both should feature Friday, although Michael Carrick is set to miss out again as he recovers from a small groin injury.

The Cerezo Osaka fans will be delighted to welcome back old boy Shinji Kagawa who started his professional career at Osaka back in 2006 before moving onto Dortmund four years later. Kagawa himself is looking forward to facing his old club.

“Tomorrow’s match is against the club that has set me out on the international arena,” he said.

“The fans and supporters are back here to see me play for my club and I want to perform with my utmost effort.”

United will be debuting their new away kit against Osaka on Friday. The shirt’s large black and midnight navy gingham checks represent Manchester’s proud industrial past when the check was produced in the city’s booming cotton mills in the 18th century.

With Moyes likely to command an improved performance from his players, United will come out a stronger side when they line-up tomorrow.

Like Yokohama, Osaka are in the middle of their domestic season and will be tough opponents but United have the calibre to overcome them to record their second win so far on the tour.

Predicted line up – De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Buttner, Anderson, Giggs, Kagawa, Young, Januzaj, Van Persie

Predicted Result – Cerezo Osaka 1-3 Manchester United

Image: Flickr/Shatei
Old 26-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #17
panda777
academy
#IAMUNITED

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
panda777 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda777 has a spectacular aura about
Visit panda777's Facebook Visit panda777's Twitter

Match melawan mantan (klub, bukan pacar) emang selalu emosional ya..
Dan dari match yang lalu, Kagawa jadi pahlawan di tanah airnya sendiri, otomatis pas lawan Cerezo juga bakal gitu.

Kira-kira ada perubahan jersey buat Kagawa kayak Chicharito waktu pramusim United lawan Guadalajara ga ya?

>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
#RoadToChampions2015
Old 26-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Lindegaard

Rafael Smalling Rio Buttner

Jones Giggs

Young<--->Kagawa<--->Welbeck

Persie

Old 26-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #19
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Bakal ada beberapa kombinasi link up.. Persie, Welbeck bakal bergantian up front sementara Young & kagawa stay deep dan hanya berganti posisi di sayap kiri/kanan, belakang striker..

perkiraan role 4 pemain diatas..

- Persie : upfront, left/right wing
- Welbeck : In the hole upfront, left/right wing
- Kagawa : in the hole, left/rught wing
- Young : in the hole, left/right wing

Old 26-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #20
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Setuju dengan Tod. Selain Jones, pemain yang ada di lini tengah & depan semua pemain yang dipasang free role, both foot. Lini belakang aman untuk duel udara karena ada Smalling.

Quote:
United XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Smalling, Ferdinand, Buttner; Giggs, Jones, Kagawa, Young; van Persie, Welbeck.

subs: De Gea, Amos, Evra, Fabio, M Keane, Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley, Zaha, Lingard, Januzaj.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 53
adi_Giggsy, afriyan, ali_iyan, anggaadhitya, bimbim, Bulma, clsenz, dudut, dwitri27, Dyah Fairuz, ebol, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, hwstars94, iamsetia, iblismerah, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, keenks, Nachir_79, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nothing23, om tato, panda777, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, Rif'ah, robin van sanji, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, united7, Victory, wira_ozora