United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United History

Old 14-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter
Default The Honourary Freedom of The Borough of Trafford

ManUtd 14/10/2013

Sir Alex unveils road sign

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson unveiled a road sign named in his honour on Monday afternoon.

The 71-year-old, who led United for 26 years before retiring in May, also received the Honourary Freedom of the Borough of Trafford at a formal ceremony at the council chambers.

As part of the celebrations, Water’s Reach road was renamed Sir Alex Ferguson Way, and the manager unveiled the new sign in front of family, friends, fans and media on Monday afternoon.

Before doing the honours, Sir Alex addressed the gathered crowd:

“It's a privilege and an honour to have a road named after me. You don't expect these things in life,” he said.

“It encapsulates probably the last 26 years – coming to the great club, the history of it. It's been an incredible journey for me, ending today for me to unveil this road sign: Sir Alex Ferguson Way.

“I'm really proud of that and I'm proud of everyone who has been associated with the club.

“I'd like to thank Manchester United for inviting me down here, 26 years ago. It was a fantastic elevation in my life and a challenge that I accepted. And we are where we are now.

“It's a great, great football club. You, the supporters, have enjoyed it. And I still think that a lot of our young fans don't remember that there were bad days. Dealing with bad days is what we're good at. This club will always go on.

“We've got a fantastic set-up, great staff, wonderful people and there's only one way and that's up for Manchester United.

“I thank everybody for being here – all my friends, all my family and my wife, the boss! She picked all the winning teams, by the way.

“Thanks for coming here, Thanks for the Mayor and Trafford Borough for this fantastic honour and the day we've had today at the Town Hall. It's been absolutely brilliant.

“I'm going to unveil this, so thanks once again for the honour of doing this.”
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
fajrinited
first team
-

fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Honourary Freedom of The Borough of Trafford

Honour: Sir Alex Ferguson receives the Freedom of the Borough of Trafford from Mayor Dylan Butt (left). Also pictured are Trafford Council leader Matt Colledge (second left), Council chief executive Theresa Grant (second right) and Ferguson's wife Cathy (right).

The Following User Says Thank You to fajrinited For This Useful Post:
Old 15-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
fajrinited
first team
-

Dulunya, jalan ini itu namanya Water's Reach

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fajrinited For This Useful Post:
Old 15-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #4
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

That's how u respect ur legend, manchester!
Nice post, well deserved. Busby and Fergie, 2 yang terbaik yang pernah ada!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo

gimana rasanya ya. rata2 yg dijadikan nama jalan itu orang2 yg sudah meninggal. mantap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
Gustiono
first team
-

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Gustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to behold

Visit Gustiono's Facebook Visit Gustiono's Twitter @gustiono

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajrinited View Post

Honour: Sir Alex Ferguson receives the Freedom of the Borough of Trafford from Mayor Dylan Butt (left). Also pictured are Trafford Council leader Matt Colledge (second left), Council chief executive Theresa Grant (second right) and Ferguson's wife Cathy (right).

Pride with you Sir Alex...
Gustiono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #7
Zee de Wazza
first team
Anonymous - UPC

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Zee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really niceZee de Wazza is just really nice
Visit Zee de Wazza's Facebook Visit Zee de Wazza's Twitter Zee Khalifa

You definitely deserved that honour BOSS !!!
Zee de Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
anas95, Blacklist7, Dino De Gea, edroid, fajrinited, fumoku, Gustiono, hendiplast, irfan_thered, nanando, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SR 7, TomEnrico, UNITED1878, xkeiszglf34, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku