United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-10-2014, 11:28 PM   #41
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

04/10/2014 - ManUtd.com, Nathan Thomas
Rojo loving life as a Red

Argentinian defender Marcos Rojo has been a Manchester United player for less than two months, but has already settled into life as a Red.

The defender, who put in an admirable display in central defence against West Ham last weekend, spoke to MUTV about settling in off the pitch in Manchester and his views about the team's progress on the field.

"Things are going very well," says United's no.5. "My family are with me, which is great, and we are enjoying living here. We are still sorting out a house, so I'm in a hotel at the moment. But I'm very happy and settled in the city. I really like Manchester.

"So far I've managed to play three games. We lost one of them but overall I think we've done well. I've been quite pleased with how it's gone."

Rojo is also taking English lessons alongside fellow new recruit and countryman Angel Di Maria. "I really like the English language so I always go to my lessons excited and ready to learn," he says. "This way I'll be able to communicate better with my teammates.*The two of us are tackling it together. It's going really well and learning together makes it more fun."

Asked if anything had surprised him since his summer move from Portugal, Rojo says the fans inside Old Trafford have already left a lasting impression. He added: "I've played in many stadia around the world but the atmosphere when you come out of the tunnel at Old Trafford is like nothing I've ever experienced before at any of my former clubs."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:00 AM   #42
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Marcos Rojo relishing defensive challenge

Marcos Rojo has enjoyed playing with several different defenders early in his Manchester United career, an opportunity presented by the team's ongoing injury problems at the back.
In his first four games for the Reds, Rojo has already lined up alongside Jonny Evans, Paddy McNair, Chris Smalling, Tyler Blackett, Rafael and Luke Shaw in the back four.
That lack of stability might affect some players but Rojo insists he's happy to play with anybody. His most recent centre-back partner was 19-year-old McNair in the wins over West Ham and Everton.
The Argentinian, currently on international duty, told MUTV: "It's never good to have too many injuries, but this is a big club and there is a lot of depth and quality in the squad.
"I'm happy playing alongside all the different guys because I'm very comfortable with all of them. I've played with Paddy and he is a player with a big future. Tyler has impressed too. But I just love being on the pitch and I really don’t mind who I play with."
With a powerful physique and a tough-tackling style, Rojo seems ideally suited to the hustle and bustle of the Barclays Premier League.
"It's the biggest league in the Europe and probably the world," the 24-year-old continued. "I've always loved watching Premier League football and wanted to play here.
"The football is very direct, quick and physical, which makes it attractive for the fans. I really like playing here – I’m relishing the challenge."
Rojo has enjoyed being managed by Louis van Gaal, who he feels will "bring the best" out of the players.
"He’s brilliant," the Reds no.5 added. "He’s always giving me advice, telling me how to improve my game, my movement.
"He’s a great manager who always wants to win and that’s the message he gets across to us. He wants the best and that’s what he demands from his team."
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #43
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

10/10/2014 - ManUtd.com, James Tuck
Marcos Rojo's Argentina pride

Marcos Rojo was as hurt as anyone by Argentina’s World Cup final defeat in July but says his national team are now solely focused the future.

Rojo was in the side that lost 1-0 to Germany after extra-time in Brazil, a game his Manchester United team-mate Angel Di Maria missed through injury.

Argentina have since beaten their final foes 4-2 in a friendly but Rojo admits that win could never make up for what happened in Rio de Janeiro.

"It doesn’t change what happened," the Reds defender told ManUtd.com. "It was painful for us to lose the final against them.

"We wanted to win the cup and it eluded us but now we have to put it behind us. We have to move forward and think of what’s ahead. We have the Copa America in 2015, so now our focus is to be prepared for the upcoming games."

Those aforementioned fixtures are both in Asia: a glamour friendly against Brazil in Beijing on Saturday, followed by a trip to Hong Kong two days later.

"The match against Brazil will be very tough," Rojo added. "It is a derby for the Americas and for the world, I would say. It is a very important game for us and we will try to win, like we always do. Hong Kong are not a well-known team, but Asian football has grown a lot and it will also be difficult."

Rojo has already shown a lot of pride in the United shirt, celebrating the team’s goals and victories with gusto, and he is also passionate about representing his country.

"The national team is incredible," he said. "I think that any player dreams of representing his country. The chance to represent mine is something special and I never take it for granted."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #44
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pacarnya Rojo tidak terima tuh jika gol kekasihnya diklaim sebagai gol Mata, hehe ...

Pacar Marcos Rojo Gugat Status Gol Juan Mata

Bola.net - Sebuah kebingungan kecil tersisa dari laga Manchester United ke gawang Stoke City dalam lanjutan pekan ke-14 Premier League semalam (03/12). Dalam laga yang dimenangkan MU dengan skor 2-1 tersebut, terjadi perdebatan terkait siapakah pencetak gol kedua The Red Devils.

Juan Mata mengeksekusi tendangan bebas dengan melambungkan bola ke arah gawang. Bek Marcos Rojo terlihat melompat dan menyambut bola, sebelum akhirnya bola bersarang ke gawang Asmir Begovic.

Karena arah bola kiriman Mata terlihat tidak berubah, Rojo dianggap tidak menyentuh bola dan gol pun diberikan atas nama Mata. Menanggapi hal tersebut, kekasih Rojo, Eugenia Lusardo mencoba memberikan bukti bahwa bola memang menyentuh kepala pemain asal Argentina tersebut sebelum masuk ke dalam gawang.

Lusardo mengunggah foto yang menunjukkan Rojo menyundul bola lewat akun Instagram miliknya. Lusardo memberikan tulisan "Tak ada lagi yang perlu dijelaskan! Itu (gol) kekasih saya" sebagai keterangan di foto tersebut.

Meski demikian, Rojo nampak tak terlalu mempermasalahkan siapa yang mencetak gol tersebut. Manajer Louis Van Gaal sendiri sudah mengatakan bahwa skema gol semacam itu sudah sering dilatih di sesi latihan dan mengakui bahwa pencetak golnya memang Mata. (isn/mri)

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:50 AM   #45
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Pacarnya Rojo tidak terima tuh jika gol kekasihnya diklaim sebagai gol Mata, hehe ...

Pacar Marcos Rojo Gugat Status Gol Juan Mata

Kasih deh...kasihan tuh pacarnya Rojo..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #46
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post

Kasih deh...kasihan tuh pacarnya Rojo..
Ini tentunya menandakan sebuah kebanggaan jika ada kenalan dekat kita yang seorang pemain United berhasil mencetak gol
Old 24-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #47
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ini baru pemain TOP !!!

Rojo Tak Takut Permainan Keras Premier League

Bola.net - Pemain bertahan Manchester United, Marcos Rojo menegaskan bahwa dirinya sama sekali tak takut dengan permainan keras di Premier League. Premier League memang dikenal sebagai kompetisi yang keras dan sarat benturan fisik.

Dikatakan Rojo, meskipun sadar bahwa permainan fisik kerap terjadi di kompetisi Inggris, dirinya sama sekali tak gentar. Menurutnya, didikan yang ia rasakan di masa mudanya memiliki peran besar membentuk karakter dirinya saat ini. Terutama saat menghadapi permainan kasar tim lawan.

"Saya tak takut dengan tantangan. Saat masih muda, saya bermain sepakbola di lingkungan saya di La Plata dengan anak-anak yang lebih tua," ujarnya.

"Saya berusia 10 tahun dan bermain melawan pemuda 18 tahun. Mereka akan bermain keras dan tanpa ampun, dan itulah bagaimana saya dibesarkan," tandasnya.(sqw/dzi)
Old 25-12-2014, 03:13 AM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rojo Klaim Lebih Jago Bahasa Inggris Ketimbang Di Maria
Femidiah - detikSport

Manchester - Duo Argentina, Angel Di maria dan Marcos Rojo, mendapatkan tugas tambahan dari manajer tim Louis van Gaal di awal musim. Keduanya wajib bisa berbahasa Inggris. Bagaimana perkembangannya?

Van Gaal sampai menyediakan kelas khusus untuk membekali para pemain baru agar bisa berbahasa Inggris. Dia Maria dan Rojo yang sebelumnya tampil di liga Spanyol dan Portugal menjadi sebagian pemain yang harus mengikuti kelas itu.

Malah ada tugas tambahan yang harus dijalani dua pemain internasional Argentina tersebut. Mereka diminta rajin nonton opera sabun berbahasa Inggris demi mempercepat kemampuan itu.

Kini, tiga bulan sudah berlalu sejak dua pemain itu berlabuh di MU. Siapa yang lebih jago berkomunikasi dengan bahasa Inggris?

"Kami masuk kelas bersama-sama, kami juga bertukar candaan saat belajar. Saya rasa itu membantu perkembangan (bahasa Inggris) kami berdua," kata Rojo seperti dikutip Daily Star.

"Saya rasa saya lebih bagus daripada dia, tapi dia juga kan bilang begitu kalau ditanya.

"(Bahasa Inggris) saya makin bagus dan saya berharap bisa segera fasih secepatnya," harap Rojo.
Old 26-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #49
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pesan Natal Dari Rojo Untuk Sahabat Dan Keluarga

Bola.net - Pemain bertahan Manchester United, Marcos Rojo memamerkan kemesraan bersama keluarganya saat Natal di akun instagram pribadinya.

Dalam postingannya tersebut, Rojo tampak mesra bersama pacarnya, Eugenia Lusardo yang terlihat elegan dengan busana merah. Selain itu, Rojo juga mengirimkan pesan selamat Natal kepada rekan-rekannya di dalam postingannya itu.

"Selamat Natal semuanya. Menikmati minuman bersama ratu saya dan di malam spesial dan indah ini, saya mengirimkan harapan terbaik untuk semua teman dan keluarga yang tak bersama kami hari ini," tulisnya.

Pemain 24 tahun tersebut musim ini bergabung dengan Manchester United dari Sporting Lisbon, dan telah tampil 10 laga dari 17 pertandingan Setan Merah musim ini di Premier League. (ins/dzi)
Old 26-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #50
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Baca artikelnya dulu sampai selesai yaa jangan langsung persepsi negatif dulu

Marcos Rojo Akui Dirinya 'Berkepribadian Ganda'

Bola.net - Defender Manchester United, Marcos Rojo secara terbuka mengakui bahwa dirinya memiliki dua kepribadian yang berbeda saat tengah tampil di lapangan dan juga dalam kehidupan keseharian. Hal tersebut diungkapkannya menanggapi sejumlah kalangan yang mempertanyakan mengapa ia jarang tersenyum di tengah pertandingan.

"Saya punya kepribadian yang sama sekali berbeda saat sedang tidak tampil di sebuah pertandingan. Orang-orang yang mengenal saya, seperti ibu dan pasangan saya, selalu berkata heran, 'Bagaimana bisa kamu begitu berbeda. Saat di luar lapangan kamu selalu tersenyum dan ceria, namun saat menjalani pertandingan wajahmu benar-benar berubah'," ungkap Rojo seperti dilansir The Sun.

"Mereka bahkan mengatakan bahwa saya terlihat seperti orang lain saat tengah bertanding! Yang jelas saya tak takut untuk melakukan tantangan apapun saat tengah tampil di lapangan."

Dibeli dari Sporting Lisbon dengan biaya 20 juta Euro plus peminjaman Nani dari MU, Rojo langsung menjadi andalan di lini belakang dari pelatih Louis Van Gaal. Ia sudah turun dalam sepuluh laga untuk United, dan sempat absen cukup lama akibat masalah dislokasi bahu.(ts/mri)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, apriliandi, Ardiey11, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, derajulio, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, Hidayat de Roy, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, mbah mangun, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, syadar, theater of dream, Thomas, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku