United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match ?
Chris Smalling 2 20.00%
Juan Mata 7 70.00%
Daley Blind 0 0%
Jesse Lingard 0 0%
Ander Herrera 0 0%
Memphis Depay 0 0%
Andreas Pereira 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-02-2016, 11:41 AM   #41
victory II
academy
pengganti Victory

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
victory II Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: [FA Cup] Shrewsbury Town vs Manchester United

sedih liat "the next CR7"

2 tendangan pertama mala "menuju puncak gemilang cahaya"

incar apa tooonngg???

dapet kesempatan freekick, mala digagalkan oleh Martial
dapet kesempatan freekick di babak kedua, mala melenceng lagi

katanya top skor di liga belanda, tapi kok shot on target aja ga bisa? level liga belanda sejauh itu dg liga inggris? dari seorang top skor sampe ke seorang ga bisa shot on target? atau memang shots (apalagi shots on target) bukan menjadi menu latihan utama (kan yg penting muter muter FC) makanya ketika dapet kesempatan bikin tendangan mala amvuradul smua

btw,lumayan lah bisa dpt kemenangan lagi...walo walo walo...kali aja bs dpt trofi di FA Cup
Old 23-02-2016, 12:03 PM   #42
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Siip, 2 game menuju final
Old 23-02-2016, 03:37 PM   #43
stamansa
first team
BLACK JULY

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
stamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the roughstamansa is a jewel in the rough
Visit stamansa's Facebook Visit stamansa's Twitter

Permainan semalam...hmm.. Ya lumayanlah. Sudah bagus sih buat mengurung pertahanan lawan, tapi sering tergesa-gesa buat penyelesaiannya.
Babak kedua akhirnya bisa sedikit lebih tenang buat bangun serangan. Mata-Herrera kembali menunjukkan kalo mereka berdua bisa jadi opsi di lini tengah United dan bukan si kribo dari Belgia
Old 23-02-2016, 10:25 PM   #44
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Van Gaal reflects on FA Cup victory

Overview
"I am satisfied. I have to say that the first 70 minutes we were controlling the game and won every second ball and played very good. We kept the ball also and scored goals – we could have scored more I think. After the 70 minutes, with 10 men [when Will Keane was injured], it was more difficult, but I have seen phases where we kept the ball very easily, so I was very pleased with the performance of the players."

Learning
"I was very happy for the players [to get the two first-half goals] because they were so committed to win. We had a lot of luck with the goal from [Chris] Smalling, but the second was fantastic that we could score out of a free-kick - we have learned that from Midtjylland. We have seen that Midtjylland was taking the free-kicks this way and before the match we asked the referees in Denmark if they allowed that and they said ‘yeah, we have to allow it.’ I think it is offside, but okay, they are admitting it is not. In my opinion it is in the rules that you cannot disturb the views of the goalkeeper, but then you are having referees that are saying ‘no, it is not like that’. So, we applied it and it was a goal - not bad!"

The next game
"Yes, of course [it is a big game against Midtjylland], it is our chance to qualify [for the Champions League]. We have to win a lot of games then, but still it is a chance to qualify and that is why it is so important. We have to play continuously, so we don’t have any rest and you have to recover. We take things day-by-day, which is always the case in sport because you can win or lose."

Injury list

"It is unbelievable because [in addition to the substitutes] I have taken [Cameron] Borthwick-Jackson off because he was injured. [Jesse] Lingard was also struggling at the end. I changed [Juan] Mata and [Anthony] Martial to give them rest and then the substitutes are more or less again injured, so it is unbelievable – it is the programme I think. I don’t know [about David De Gea], it is not so heavy but we have to wait and see when we can start him again."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/manager-reaction-louis-van-gaal-reflects-on-shrewsbury-town-vs-manchester-united-in-the-fa-cup.aspx
Old 25-02-2016, 07:11 PM   #45
zohoki
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
zohoki has no contributions yet

Nunggu next mach
Gokil

Last edited by penk22_; 27-02-2016 at 06:45 PM..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 49
aanfatriann, achmad.zaky, AdhiX, adib, adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Blacklist7, BobbyMartial, chincarito, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fadhash, Febri Angga, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, h-ANG, id4y, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, Rean, revald, Rhw, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, stamansa, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, victory II, weelblack, wira_ozora, zohoki, zudomiriku, Zulfan