United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Ander Herrera 1 20.00%
Paul Pogba 1 20.00%
Alexis Sanchez 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-04-2018, 02:37 AM   #11
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Semifinal : Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Its a win! Sanchez dan Pogba luar biasa.
Old 22-04-2018, 11:35 AM   #12
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

JOSE'S REACTION TO REACHING FA CUP FINAL

Jose Mourinho felt his Manchester United team deserved to reach the Emirates FA Cup final at Tottenham Hotspur’s expense on Saturday evening.

The Reds came from behind to beat Spurs 2-1 at Wembley Stadium, thanks to goals from Alexis Sanchez and Ander Herrera, and reach a record-equalling 20th final of the famous competition, where we will play Chelsea or Southampton on 19 May.

Here are the key points from the boss in his interviews with MUTV and BBC Sport, and in his post-match press conference...

WE DESERVED TO WIN
“I am very happy. We deserved it. If we split the match into periods, we were the best team for many of these periods. Even when they had the ball, when we were winning we were totally in control. We lost control after the 1-0. At half-time we spoke - we came back late for the second half because we spoke a lot - and organised ourselves. When you play away from home the supporters were phenomenal.”

THERE IS TOO MUCH CRITICISM OF US
“We should ask ourselves why there is too many critics on all of us? We can finish second with six more points. To do that with all the fantastic teams we play against will be an achievement for a club that couldn't do it for a few years now. And it will be a fourth final in three years. So, maybe too much criticism. The best way to answer to it is to work and to live with it and to cope with it and to fight, which is what we all did this week. Bad result and bad performance on the Sunday [against West Brom], not happy at all. But we stuck together, we stayed away for five days from everything and just focused on preparing both matches. Now we can go back to Manchester with the second place in the Premier League, even with one match less than Liverpool, and with a place in the final.”

IT WAS A VERY GOOD GAME
“I thought the game was very good. [For] the game to be good you need two, three good teams and I think we had three very good teams. I think the interesting thing was that both teams tried to start very strong, very aggressive. They [Tottenham] were better than us, they scored and they had a period where we lost a little bit control in midfield, but then [we had a] good reaction, good football, good goal. In the second half [we had a] good brain, good organisation, very confident, very calm and very much in control, even when Spurs had the ball. So I think the second half was quite calm because we had a feeling that it was going to be very difficult to lose the game and most probably we would win it.”

PLEASED WITH THE PLAYERS' ATTITUDE
"It just not about the squad. I think I can imagine myself now after losing that match [against Tottenham], I won’t be as upset as I was against West Bromwich [Albion], even [with this] being an FA Cup semi-final.
Because the attitude was good, the players were good, they were focused, they were ready, they help each other, they were confident to play. I was really, really happy and pleased, so the answer was good."

METICULOUS PREPARATION WAS GOOD
"I think the fact we stayed together for five days was good. We stayed away from Manchester, away from home in London. We spent our time together and we spoke. I have the chance to feel them and I have the chance to speak with some individually. Everything was really good. I think the weather helped too. Fulham was fantastic to provide for us fantastic conditions for our training session."

HAS THE CHARACTER OF THE TEAM STRENGTHENED RECENTLY?
“I think so. I think that you don’t get strong with happiness in negative moments, with ‘let it go because we just lost a football match’. I think you grew up with criticism, with pressure and intense work – not just tactically but also mentally. I think the boys are growing up and it was two very good performances this week, using almost every player of the squad in these two matches and I think everybody as a group is very happy to go back to Manchester with a place in the final.”

MENTAL TOUGHNESS WILL HELP THE PLAYERS
“Of course [it will]. That is the only way to play for big clubs. To play in big clubs, you must be an incredible talent or good talent with an incredible mentality. If you don’t have quality, you cannot play for a big club. If you don’t have mentality, you cannot do it so I think we are trying to find this balance of a group with quality but with that mental toughness.”

WOULD THE SEASON BE SUCCESSFUL WITH A CUP WIN?
"The season is successful if we finish second, if we do a better Premier League [season] than Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. If we do that, I think it is successful because 81 points would break the 80 points target. To finish second against an untouchable winner is good, to make lots more points than last season, to win more matches, to score more goals, to concede less goals, to have much better results against the top teams I think is a successful season. Now the final is the final and obviously you have to try to win, but I do not think it is because of one game that a team is good or bad, a player is good or bad, a manager is good or bad and the season is good or bad."

More: Watch the manager's post-match interview with MUTV in full in the video player above.

Old 22-04-2018, 11:37 AM   #13
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 TOTTENHAM 1

Emirates FA Cup semi-final | Wembley | Attendance: 84,667 | Scorers: Alli 10; Alexis 24, Herrera 62

The great 2018 comeback kings have only gone and done it again.

Go a goal ahead against Manchester United and you’ll pay the consequence. Tottenham Hotspur did it at their Wembley ‘home’ and the never-say-die Reds simply brushed them aside to come back and book a place in the Emirates FA Cup final on Saturday 19 May.

Jose Mourinho’s side just won’t lie down against anyone. Back in February, the Reds were behind against Chelsea and won. At Crystal Palace the team staged another fightback for three points. Then Manchester City went 2-0 up in the derby but even that wasn’t good enough to silence United’s fighting spirit.

And at Wembley, despite Spurs taking an early lead on their own temporary home ground, United refused to buckle and hit back for a famous win with goals from Alexis Sanchez and Ander Herrera overturning Dele Alli’s opener.

Mourinho had named ten of the starting XI who had suffered something of a battering in the 2-0 Premier League defeat at Spurs’ temporary Wembley home in January. Some haunting memories must have cone flooding back as Mauricio Pochettino's side went at United from the off, forcing two corners in the opening minute.

In that same period of the opening winter storm, the Reds conceded a goal to Christian Eriksen after just 11 seconds. This time, United survived long enough to create a chance that could have seen Romelu Lukaku's name go on the scoresheet first but the Belgian's ninth-minute header sailed over the bar and Mourinho’s aghast face in the technical area suggested he thought the striker might have done better.

The Reds were left rueing that missed opportunity to get a foothold in the game when Spurs went in front after 10 minutes. A swift move down United’s left flank caught the Reds out and Eriksen slung in an inviting low cross that Alli steamed in on at the far post to poke in the opener.

Spurs smelt blood and came close again in the 17th minute twice - first when Alli almost connected again from a Son Heung-min cross and then Eriksen went close.

Wembley may be the north London club's current HQ but, with half the stadium on this occasion wearing red, the United support helped the side recover.

In his pre-match explanation about his choice of team, Mourinho had dismissed suggestions that Alexis’s remarkable Wembley goalscoring had had a bearing on his selection. If it didn’t then it was a good job he still chose the Chilean.

With seven goals in the national stadium for Arsenal and his country, Alexis clearly loves the place and after 24 minutes he made it eight goals here. Following on from previous FA Cup semi-final goals for the Gunners against Reading and Manchester City, Tottenham became another victim of his prowess.

Paul Pogba stole in to dispossess Mousa Dembele on the touchline and floated in a deep cross to the far post. Alexis isn’t the tallest hitman around but he got off the ground to guide a header beyond Spurs goalkeeper Michel Vorm.

It was a sweet moment for Alexis as he’d been booed at every touch by the Spurs support because of his previous connection with their local rivals Arsenal. United had wrecked Tottenham’s early fluency and Pochettino’s side began to look more ragged on their own manor.

With both sides needing the FA Cup as silverware salvation this season, a tense, negative affair had been predicted by many. It couldn’t have been further from the truth. United and Spurs traded attacking blows and the last punch of the first half came from the Londoners almost on half-time, when Eric Dier had a deflected long-range shot which rebounded off David De Gea’s post.

Many London pundits reckon Spurs lack the killer edge to add trophies to their quality and United certainly exposed that Achilles heel again as the Reds continued the ascendancy of the first 45 minutes to finally overturn Alli’s goal completely.

Alexis was involved again, possibly fortuitously as his square ball just eluded Lukaku in the 62nd minute. But the ball rolled kindly and, as Lingard stepped out of the way, Herrera stormed in to steer in United’s second.

Mourinho's men were biting into tackles and not giving Spurs a minute's peace as the Reds faithful turned the stadium into Old Trafford. There was a rallying roar from the Tottenham end of Wembley when the fourth official raised the electronic board to indicate five minutes of added time.

But it seemed an almost half-hearted backing as United had reduced the ‘home’ side to a nervy and punchless outfit who couldn’t produce the kind of comeback that the Reds are famous for.

Roll on, 19 May.

THE LINE-UPS

United: De Gea; Valencia (c) (Darmian 80), Jones, Smalling, Young; Matic, Herrera, Pogba; Lingard (Rashford 82), Alexis (Fellaini 95), Lukaku. Subs not used: J. Pereira, Lindelof, Mata, Martial.

Booked: Young, Herrera, Rashford, Valencia.

Spurs: Vorm, Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies (Moura 68), Dier, Dembele (Wanyama 78), Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane (C)

Subs not used: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sissoko, Lamela.

Booked: Dier, Alli, Son.

TALKING POINTS

Smalling gave a reminder to England
Chris Smalling may have been in the headlines recently for his goals against City and Bournemouth but it was keeping potent hitman Harry Kane quiet that caught the eye at Wembley. England boss Gareth Southgate had left him out of his most recent Three Lions squads, putting a big question mark over Smaling’s involvement at the World Cup this summer. But with Southgate watching at Wembley it was a timely reminder by Smalling with Russia fast approaching.

Alexis is a cert for the final
Jose Mourinho doesn’t give out guarantees over places in his XI but when you have scored eight times at Wembley for two clubs and your country then as lucky omens go they do not come any better. Surely the Chilean, if he avoids injury, can look forward to another FA Cup final appearance.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR UNITED?

United host Arsenal next Sunday in the Premier League (KO 16:30 BST) in what will be Arsene Wenger’s Old Trafford finale following the Frenchman's announcement that he will be stepping down as their manager at the end of the season after 22 years in the job.

Old 22-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ALEXIS VOTED MAN OF THE MATCH IN FA CUP SEMI

Alexis Sanchez was voted Manchester United’s Man of the Match by fans on Twitter after an impressive showing against Tottenham Hotspur in the Emirates FA Cup semi-final on Saturday.

The Chilean opened the scoring for the Reds in the 24th minute; at just 5ft 6in, he still managed to out-jump Spurs defenders Jan Vertonghen and Ben Davies to head home.

In a tireless, lionhearted performance, Alexis also played a vital part in the winning goal, as he crossed for Romelu Lukaku to ultimately provide the assist for Ander Herrera’s vital strike.

Alexis narrowly topped the post-match poll on our official Twitter account @ManUtd with 53 percent of the final vote, just ahead of matchwinner Herrera, (43 percent) and Jesse Lingard (four percent).

Asked about his January signing's United evolution in his post-match press conference, Jose Mourinho said: "I tell Alexis the same as I told Paul (Pogba) a couple weeks ago. I cannot expect my players to be Man of the Match every match.

"I cannot expect them to score goals every match, I cannot expect them to be perfect every match. What I expect is a certain level that you don’t go below and that is the level of the basic things in the game.

"If you do the basic things of the game and then in some matches your talent appears and makes a difference, that’s fine. I’m not waiting for Alexis in the next match to score again and be the Man of the Match and so on and so on.

"I just want him to be stable and in Alexis’s case, I think the next season obviously gives him much better conditions to be a top player for us, because I don’t like the January market."

Saturday’s goal was Alexis’s third in a United shirt since his move from Arsenal. The 29-year-old continued his remarkable goalscoring record at Wembley by netting his eighth goal in as many appearances at the national stadium. Let’s hope he adds to that tally in next month's final.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #15
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

KALO MENANG YANG KOMEN NYINYIR SEPI... KALAU KALAH PADA MUNCUL, MERAHNYA KEBIRU BIRUAN

termasuk aku

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan