United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #671
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Pemain yg ga bisa diparkir di bench nih..padahal udh 2 match PL penampilannya busuk
Saking mahalnya harga beli Pogba itu Om.
Jadi Mou merasa rugi nyadangin Pogba.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #672
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Florentin Pogba dishes the dirt on record-breaking brother Paul: 'He doesn't like to lose. His head starts buzzing when he loses... he goes mad'

* Brothers Paul and Florentin Pogba will face one another in the Europa League when Manchester United take on St Etienne on Thursday
* Florentin, the older brother, has revealed that Paul 'doesn't like to lose'
* The 26-year-old said: 'He can win all the trophies, he'll still be my little brother.'

Florentin Pogba knows just how wound up Paul Pogba gets when he loses and hopes to see his little brother 'buzzing' with rage after St Etienne take on Manchester United.

The Europa League last-32 draw threw up a number of great ties, few more fascinating than that between the Pogba brothers.

Florentin is preparing to line up against Paul, the world's most expensive player, twice in the space of a week as St Etienne and United battle it out.

Paul Pogba, the most expensive player in the world, will face his brother on Thursday. Florentin says St Etienne stand a good chance of beating their big-name rivals at Old Trafford

'I predicted it!' the 26-year-old St Etienne defender said ahead of Thursday's first leg at Old Trafford.

'I was speaking to my brother during the draw and said: "Watch, we're going to get Manchester United".

'We were drawn first and they came out of the hat second. We had a laugh and said: "The day has come. We're going to face each other on the pitch, rather than on our neighbourhood mini-pitch".

'It's incredible, a one-off, so we're going to make the most of it.'

The brothers used to play with friends on the artificial pitches of Roissy-en-Brie in the Paris suburbs, before their careers took different paths as Paul went to Le Havre and Florentin headed to Celta Vigo.

The 26-year-old was joined in Spain by twin brother Mathias, who currently plies his trade for Sparta Rotterdam having spent time at Wrexham, Crewe, Pescara, Crawley and Partick Thistle.

'Who will my twin brother Mathias support? He will support his brothers,' Florentin told UEFA.com.

'These two games will be emotional and I hope we'll take something positive from them.

Pogba will hope he can help United past his brother's side and towards European glory

'Even if United are a great club, anything is possible in football. The fact they're better than us on paper doesn't matter.'

St Etienne certainly look capable of making life tough for the Europa League favourites, even if United boast the world's most expensive player in their ranks.

'I've known how good he is since he was very young, but for him to be in the first team at such a big club is amazing,' Florentin added.

'In terms of being the world's most expensive player, I think he has put that to one side because it's more an issue for the media.

'He is not letting it bother him. He's just playing his football, even though everything he does gets three or four times more attention, good or bad.

'He can handle all of that because of the mental strength he has had since his youth.

'He is quite irritable though, he doesn't like to lose. His head starts buzzing when he loses.

'I learned to lose and I would say that you're not losing but learning. But for him, when he loses, he goes mad.

'We'll always be behind him. He knows what it's like in our family. Whether he has a good game or a bad game, we'll always be there for him.

'He can win all the trophies in the world, he'll still be my little brother.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4220612/Man-Utd-news-Florentin-Pogba-dishes-dirt-brother-Paul.html
Old 16-02-2017, 01:10 PM   #673
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Florentin Pogba sports the number six of his brother Paul shaved into his head

On the left hand side, Florentin has his own number 19 - which he wears for St Etienne

Paul & Florentin ini kayak Serena-Venus versi sepakbola
Old 17-02-2017, 08:23 AM   #674
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Big night for the Pogbas

It was a special night for the Pogba family as Paul faced his older brother Florentin in United's 3-0 win over Saint-Etienne. Our France international posted an amazing group photo to Instagram, as well as a lively video that's well worth checking out.

Old 17-02-2017, 05:03 PM   #675
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

POGBA REACTS TO VICTORY OVER SAINT-ETIENNE

Paul Pogba relished Manchester United's Europa League victory over Saint-Etienne on Thursday evening, but insists there's still work to be done in the tie.

It was a special occasion for the United midfielder, who lined up against his brother Florentin at Old Trafford and helped the Reds build a comfortable first-leg lead ahead of next week's return meeting in France.

While the night ultimately belonged to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who scored all of the Reds' goals in the 3-0 win, Pogba says he won't be forgetting the experience in a hurry.

Speaking to MUTV, he said: "It's something magic [to play against Florentin]. I just couldn’t believe it when I saw him. I said to him 'let’s just enjoy the moment, this doesn’t happen every day'. I just enjoyed it a lot.

"It’s a good result because we wanted to win. We wanted to score goals and we did so it would be easier for us in the next game, but the game is not finished yet with Saint-Etienne."

Pogba came close to adding his name to the scoresheet during the second half, but was unfortunate to see his header come back off the woodwork.

"I wanted to score," he added. "Then, after I didn’t score, I hit the crossbar like the other chances I’ve had. At one point I thought 'I don’t know what’s going on here, something must be going on!' I think I’ve hit the bar more in eight months here than I did in four years at Juventus. It’s strange, but I’m still happy."

As for Ibrahimovic, Pogba was full of praise for his United team-mate, whose treble took his tally for the season to 23 in all competitions.

"That’s the big player," Pogba said. "That’s what we want from other big players. He looks like he loves Saint-Etienne because he seems to love scoring against the French side. So, hopefully, we score again and he’ll get better. We love the Ibrahimovic we see today."

Attention now turns to this weekend's Emirates FA Cup fifth-round clash with Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park, before the second leg against Saint-Etienne on Wednesday 22 February.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 17-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #676
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Manchester United player Anthony Martial is unstoppable claims Paul Pogba

Man Utd news includes praise from Paul Pogba for Anthony Martial after he excelled again in the fixture vs St Etienne.
Paul Pogba believes Anthony Martial is in unstoppable form after he shone for Manchester United again in the Europa League win over St Etienne.

Martial has flourished in his last three starts against Wigan, Watford and St Etienne, assisting three goals, scoring another and garnering plaudits for his wing play against the Ligue 1 side.

The 21-year-old could start his third match in succession for the first time since August if he is selected against Blackburn in the FA Cup and Pogba insists his compatriot is enjoying his best form this term.

"Anthony was, as you can see, very dangerous today," Pogba told MUTV. "He's been playing very well so far and helps the team a lot, that's what we need from him.

"Everyone knows his capacity and what he can do and when he's confident like this nobody can stop him. The team is doing well and we want to keep it up like that."

Pogba also spoke effusively about Zlatan Ibrahimovic after he netted his maiden United hat-trick to take his tally for the campaign up to 23.

"That’s the big player," Pogba added. "That’s what we want from other big players. He looks like he loves St Etienne because he seems to love scoring against the French side.

"So, hopefully, we score again and he’ll get better. We love the Ibrahimovic we see today."

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 07:32 AM   #677
victory II
academy
pengganti Victory

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
victory II Ready for being a real United Indonesia

makin membaik aja performa Paul Pogba mnrt gw
setelah 'hancur' pas pertandingan lawan Liverpool, bounce backnya keliatan. show off dikurangi, ga nahan bola terlalu lama lagi dan pastinya udah berapa pertandingan ini ga ganti model rambut

cuma 1 yg belum berubah, jodohnya masih dengan tiang gawang
victory II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 12:35 AM   #678
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Paul Pogba*telah membuat lima assist bersama #MUFC musim ini dan semuanya untuk ibrahimovic . Chemistry yang terjalin dengan sangat sempurna.
#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
jojo poenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:46 PM   #679
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba is a 'liability defensively... for £90m he hasn't been a game changer for Manchester United', says Jamie Carragher and Frank Lampard

* Jamie Carragher says Manchester United's Paul Pogba 'hasn't got the discipline'
* Frank Lampard believes Pogba gives Jose Mourinho a '£90million problem'
* United drew 1-1 last time out against Bournemouth with Pogba missing chances
* Pundits were speaking on Monday Night Football before West Ham vs Chelsea

World-record signing Paul Pogba is not a 'game changer' and is a defensive liability for Manchester United, according to Frank Lampard and Jamie Carragher.

Pogba missed a good chance during Manchester United's 1-1 draw at home to Bournemouth last time out and struggled to take control of the midfield battle.

And Lampard criticised his impact since signing from Juventus in the summer, arguing that he hasn't delivered despite his huge price tag.

'He's not a game changer. It was a signal of their intentions to spend £90m on someone I would say isn't a finished article,' Lampard said as a pundit on Sky Sports' Monday Night Football ahead of the match between his two former sides West Ham vs Chelsea.

'When you have a £90million price tag you wonder more... and you're left still thinking what player he is... he hasn't quite delivered and he hasn't been a game changer.

'He has potential but the problem he is... who do you spend £90m on... a [Luis] Suarez, [Cristiano] Ronaldo, [Lionel] Messi. We need to wait until next season to see if he's improving. But I do believe that is in him. If you spend £90m, you don't want a £90m problem. I'm sure Jose Mourinho will solve it but at the moment he's not fluent.'

Sportsmail's Carragher, who was also speaking as a pundit, echoed Lampard's comments and questioned the Frenchman for his lack of defensive work, saying: 'He's still nowhere near good enough and hasn't got the discipline.'

Jamie Carragher described Manchester United's Paul Pogba as a 'liability defensively'. Carragher praised the Frenchman's passing and 'great relationship' with Zlatan Ibrahimovic

However he also praised Pogba for his passing abilities and the understanding he has built with United's talisman Zlatan Ibrahimovic - despite being defensively suspect.

Carragher added: 'He's a liability defensively. What he does give you is a fantastic passing range. There's no doubt he has a great relationship with Ibra.'

Jose Mourinho initially struggled to find the right formula in central midfield during his first season at Old Trafford.

The United boss appeared to have settled on playing Michael Carrick and Ander Herrera alongside Pogba as a trio but Lampard thinks Pogba isn't committed enough defensively to play that position.

'When Jose Mourinho is playing a two [central midfielders] he wants them to defend but he's not busting a gut to get back... he realises far too late,' added Lampard.

'My question is how much do you want him in these deep roles? For me Michael Carrick is in the team to play deep... if he's not close enough he's not going to get the numbers. you've got this player you want to get into your team but what's the best place for him?

'I see him as eager. Maybe he's over eager.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4287352/Paul-Pogba-liability-defensively-Frank-Lampard.html
Old 07-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #680
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin Pogba masih butuh waktu agar dirinya bisa tampil seagresif seperti saat bermain di Juventus.
Bisa jadi dengan kemungkinan bakal absennya Ibra selama beberapa pertandingan karena sanksi, akan membuat Pogba mencoba membuktikan bahwa dirinya layak dibeli United dengan harga mahal. Semoga saja..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze