United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #2781
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter
Default Re: Wayne Mark Rooney

Yap, Wayne Rooney deserve atas segala upayanya tadi. Bahkan Rooney jadi MoTM atas voting dari ManUtd. 83%

Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney
I saw my mate, the others day
He said to me, he saw the White Pele
So I asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney

And this song, will be sing again!
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #2782
h7die
academy
Post to express not to impress

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
h7die has a spectacular aura abouth7die has a spectacular aura about
Visit h7die's Twitter

salah satu penggalan wawancara Mou setelah match semalam

Quote:
"Salah satu cara, dia harus mengatakan 'Saya ingin pergi' atau 'Saya ingin tinggal.'," kata Mourinho di BBC.
sumber

jangankan ente Mou, ane juga sebagai pens United pengennya doi bikin statement yang jelas soal itu
h7die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #2783
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

"His performance said enough," Moyes said. "He closed two or three people down in the corner and the crowd recognised the work he did. He nearly scored with an overhead kick late on, so I think his actions tonight showed what he thought."

He added: "I was very pleased with his performance and I was very pleased with the reaction from the crowd. I expected it. I don't know how many times I have to say it but he's been great in training. I think anyone looking at him might see a leaner-looking Wayne".

"I said to him: 'I might play you for only 60 or 70 minutes, see how you go.' But no, he tracked back, he tackled, he chased when we needed it. I think Wayne has a positive mind at the moment. I don't think it needs to change."

HTML Code:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/233079.html?CMP=OTC-RSS
-----------------------

Mourinho on Rooney: "Probably now he has decides he wants to stay."

"Normally if a player wants to leave, the fans give him a hard time. But United fans support him, its a special club."

Mourinho on Manchester United: "This is a real special club with special fans."

----------------------

Moga gak ngambek lagi yah Wayne.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #2784
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Phil Jones says Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney has not been acting differently

Wayne Rooney: Challenged to become a Manchester United legend

Sky Sports Last Updated: August 31,

Phil Jones insists Wayne Rooney has not acted any differently during the recent uncertainty over his future after the striker was challenged to become a Manchester United legend by David Moyes.

Rooney has been the subject of two failed bids from Chelsea this summer following reports that the England international would be keen on a move to Stamford Bridge.

However, United have repeatedly stressed that Rooney is not for sale and Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has now given up his pursuit of the 27-year-old.

His performances have not been affected by the saga after he created two goals in the opening day win over Swansea before impressing from the start in Monday's 0-0 draw with Chelsea.

And Jones told The Sun:
"Wayne has been just the same as far as we're concerned, cracking jokes in the dressing room and acting the same way he always does.

"It was no surprise to see him play well against Chelsea. He's a real character and he played a terrific game, which was great to see.

"It has been pretty much business as usual at the club, even with David Moyes replacing Sir Alex. The new boss is good at getting his ideas over and I think everyone has responded well to him and we're all enjoying it."

Meanwhile, United manager Moyes is adamant Rooney can still elevate himself to the status of an Old Trafford legend as he only requires three more goals to become the fourth player to score 200 for the club.

And, once he has overtaken Jack Rowley and Denis Law, only Sir Bobby Charlton, on 249, will be left to catch to become the club's all-time leading marksman.

"There is a situation with Wayne where he could go on to emulate some of the greats at United with the goals he can score," Moyes told reporters.

"The challenge is there. We've said it openly - he's got an opportunity to reach the great heights here.

Quote:
"The challenge is there. We've said it openly - he's got an opportunity to reach the great heights here. I wouldn't say the heights of immortal people, but those like Sir Bobby Charlton are on as high a pedestal as anybody can get."

David Moyes
"I wouldn't say the heights of immortal people, but those like Sir Bobby Charlton are on as high a pedestal as anybody can get.

"We've set it down for him - can you put yourself in this position? Judging the crowd reaction last week, they would all be happy as well."

Though Rooney has stayed silent on his future, Moyes confirmed that there have been no issues with the former Everton youngster.

"I've read all this stuff about what was supposed to have happened but I've never had a minute's problem with him," said Moyes.

"He wasn't a bad lad. He was getting on with his work and is mentally in a pretty good place mainly because I saw him training every day getting himself in a good condition."

Rooney's industry was obvious to everyone in the 0-0 draw with Chelsea and now Moyes thinks he only needs to find the net to be back to his best.

"Maybe he had to come back and show people what it meant the other night," said the Red Devils chief.

"With his work rate he was as much a team player as he was an individual. Now I'm really keen on getting him focused and getting him on the goal sheet."
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #2785
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Boss: Rooney's raring to go

Manchester United - Official Site | 30/08/2013 13:05, Report by Mark Froggatt

David Moyes believes Wayne Rooney is physically and mentally prepared to help Manchester United challenge for top honours this season.

The Reds striker made his first start of the campaign against Chelsea on Monday, earning rave reviews from fans at Old Trafford following a performance of great industry and verve. That outing was preceded by a similarly eye-catching cameo against Swansea City the previous weekend.

And when speaking to the media on Friday, Moyes didn’t hold back in his praise.
“Wayne Rooney has been a great player for many years for Manchester United. He was an up and coming great player as a young boy at Everton and his career has gone the way that people expected it to go.

“I felt he played very well the other night and he's looking in good condition and is mentally in good shape too. We'll do everything we possibly can to keep that going and need him to keep performing well. At the moment, he's in good shape.”

During Friday’s press conference at the Aon Training Complex, Moyes was once again asked about Rooney’s future and, predictably, the boss reiterated the club’s stance that he is not for sale: “We told you and everybody else from day one, so I don't think there's anything else to add today.”
Old 04-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #2786
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

rooney sepertinya udah sembuh, ini lagi ngasih tanda tangan ke fans'a didekat carrington..

Old 04-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #2787
Om Juna
reserve player
OKE

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Om Juna has a spectacular aura aboutOm Juna has a spectacular aura about
Visit Om Juna's Facebook Visit Om Juna's Twitter Visit Om Juna's YouTube JunaNebo

Cedera Kepala Roo

Parah jg yah
Om Juna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #2788
Imron Setyo C
academy
#GGMU#

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Imron Setyo C Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit Imron Setyo C's Twitter

Semoga lawan palace sembuh dan dimainkan
Imron Setyo C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #2789
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

serem juga itu lukanya... ga nyangka sebegitunya..
mudah"an cepet pulih...
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #2790
MichaelMU
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MichaelMU has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsetia View Post
rooney sepertinya udah sembuh, ini lagi ngasih tanda tangan ke fans'a didekat carrington..

itu baju nya rooney baju tidur preteen gitu yaa yg lengan panjang kaki panjang nyambung dr atas sampe bawah, kurang hoodie nya aja tu!

wazza wunyyu wunyyu
MichaelMU is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 415
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 73Rien, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abramboyz, aci rubiarto, adelberth, AdhiX, Adit Ahong, adi_Giggsy, AdministratoR, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, Agussova, agylbonez, ajier307, akbar15, Akhira Yolanda, alandesta, albriham, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, anaZT, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, Andrihard, andry1813, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arians69, arief rachman, arief_oct, Arif VDS, arik_, arnaldo_x1, Arra, arymashuda, aryotejoo, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, AzeesHernandez, aziz rizal, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bobby_permana, bombom, bondansetiaji, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Candra_nm, cernanlantang, chafor, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, CRvidi, Cupy, cutehiruma, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, damar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, denyun#17, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dhonatz, dims23, dluisgabriel, DonMafioso, Dony17, dudut, dummy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, enzosr017, erin, erland_lie, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, felly_liu, Fendy setyawan, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fetem, fey777, fhadhlan oktavansa, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, Gaza, GeaErang, Ghanyonk Galih, ghopoereds, ghostman, giantz, giggs26, Gilang Raka, gindalubis, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hevny9, hiiyuu, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, iCarus, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, imamghazali, ImranImoh30, Imron Setyo C, intjeachmad, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, Ivank, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, JustUnited, kahfi, kevinchoc, kingherooney, KingVida, King_Cantona, kinyaerwanda, kocomotoo, Lang25, lapanlapan, larukuga, lholob, Lila, littlebig, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, marviel, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MCR7, Merahponod90, Michael10, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MUFC1878, muh. rasyid, Muhammad Alam, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, MuhFher, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, nandz, nay, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, neoradtz, Nickz09, nobitanta, noeleosinaga, noerdiana 11, novafajaraditya, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, obed ne, octus, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Philipus, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rambo_rooney, randiex, ranggaviegaz, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, revald, reynaldjhonson, reza willya, RichardEdwards, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizky na, rizkyfauzi26, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, Rudy_tabooti, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SaifulArmstrong, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, selthyzer, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sir_otz, skunk19, smile_boy, sofiaismaniar, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stenlie, Subagio U. Arra, sudhy nebo, Sulawan77, SuperBecks, sutimbul, sw19bear, swareksa, Syarifeghy, take68, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, WayneRooney, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wigatrisna SB, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogiromadhona, yogo, yohanRED, YRgoFManpm, yudha septian, Yuli NewNew, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zilas77, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze