United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Thomas William "Tom" Cleverley

05/08/2009 23:08 - ManUtd.com, Steve Bartram
A dream come true

Tom Cleverley admitted he had realised a boyhood dream, by bagging his first Stretford End strike in the Reds’ friendly victory over Valencia.

The combative young midfielder calmly stroked home the second goal in a deserved victory, capping an impressive all-round display in style.

Speaking to MUTV after the match, Tom beamed: “It’s every boy’s dream, isn’t it? I couldn’t ask for much better. When I found out I was in the squad I was delighted, and I wouldn’t have thought I’d be standing there, after I’d scored at the Stretford End!

“It’s what you strive for, to get in the first team and to score at the Stretford End. I’ve seen my friend (Danny) Welbeck do it and I was jealous of him when he did it (against Stoke last season), now I’ve done it and I’m just so proud.”

Naturally, Tom is already hankering for further senior involvement after his impressive outing, but he concedes that he has no idea what the coming season holds for him.

“I was told last week I’d be training with the first team this week, then I got put in the squad," he said. "It’s all happened a bit fast, but obviously it’s my first game at Old Trafford for the first team but I think I did well.

“When you train with the first team day in, day out it makes you work harder and see you can do it. I want to play in the first team here and get a look-in. It doesn’t come much better than playing with those sorts of players and in that sort of stadium, so now I’ve had a taste I want more now.

“I’m not too sure (what the future holds), to be honest. The plan was to go on loan , but I’ll just see if I figure in the Gaffer’s plans now and just take every game as it comes.”

Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed that Cleverley is highly-coveted property, and admits that he is still undecided on how best to further the youngster's undoubted promise.

"We don’t know what to do, in fairness," he said. "A lot of clubs have been in for him, one or two Premier division teams in fact. He’s going to be a good player, the boy. He does need experience of playing, and it’s something that I’m looking at, whether we put him out on loan."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Tom Cleverley

rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
angga_depitianto
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
angga_depitianto Ready for being a real United Indonesia

bocah rambutnya aneh bener dah,,
tadi pas ngeliat di striming kayak alan smith sekilas,,,
angga_depitianto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
K3nny_11
academy
-

K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

LOL at his hair !!! btw, he's another big talent from UNITED youth.... very, very good.... hope to see him taking a part in Premier League this season....
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

ARMY haircut.. hehehe... Nih bocah ajib satu lagi nih didikan SAF and OLE... moga2 bisa bersinar lebiuh terang dari gibson...
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
ecly_watchaa
first team
MIKIRIN NEGARA.??

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
ecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant future
Visit ecly_watchaa's Facebook Visit ecly_watchaa's YouTube

woww...lgsg ada trit spesial buat doi...

cita2 neh bocah pengen jd tentara x yah,..
perjalanan msh panjang Tom,tetap nginjak bumi...
ecly_watchaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #7
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

another brilliant young player
keep on movin Cleverly!!
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #8
mega_ern15
-

mega_ern15 has no contributions yet
Visit mega_ern15's Twitter Visit mega_ern15's YouTube

memang MANTABSSSSSSSSS, selalu melahirkan bintang2 muda berbakat

keep the good work!!!

I love
mega_ern15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #9
SandalbolonG
academy
-

SandalbolonG has no contributions yet

ABCD ni...Abri Bukan Cepak Doang
nicely move tom...first appearence musim ini udah langsung bikin gol..
mending pemaen kaya gini di loan aja opa..jangan dijual dulu..kasi kesempatan buat berkembang..
SandalbolonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

Gila ini anak...bener2 luar biasa....."dream com true" dah pak tentara.....

hasil didikan om Ole yg langsung cetak goal....
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 200
Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, adefebsa, adittelor, Alan Darma, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, aMieBeckz, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AngeloAlvin, arief_oct, arthaphore, arymashuda, atticus.finch, babol, bang_zak, bayupradana13, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Bulma, ChrisHerrera, christof_ww, cie_1, cimbuang69, clsenz, d10neladitya, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, dekepiks, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, doushite, dudut, dwi agung, edoardo, ekorahmadani, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, galuhcoltd, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ian rusdi, icalace, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, indahyanti, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, jonajoni, jratualang, juju, just.fluke, K3nny_11, kevinkagawa9, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, nandz, naufal.ega, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Noe26, obed ne, octus, oldark, ollacarla, paiman, penk22_, pesarp, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, RadjaKamall, rasyidrdh, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanTewu, selina, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, ted, Tevan, theater of dream, toge, TomEnrico, topan944, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, uphiesaputra, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yoogadwi17, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]