United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-01-2022, 09:01 AM   #1611
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Rio Ferdinand fears Manchester United are WASTING having Cristiano Ronaldo back at Old Trafford by not playing to his strengths in the final third... insisting his former club made the same mistake with flop Radamel Falcao

* Cristiano Ronaldo has cut a frustrated figure since returning to Man United
* United have lost six out of 19 in the league despite having him back in their ranks
* Rio Ferdinand believes his old side are not making the most of Ronaldo's talents
* He has compared CR7's struggles at Old Trafford to those of Radamel Falcao

Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand fears his old side are wasting Cristiano Ronaldo by not playing to his strengths - just like they did with Radamel Falcao.

Ronaldo, 36, has scored eight goals in 16 Premier League appearances since heading back to Old Trafford last summer, while also registering six goals in five Champions League outings.

However, at times the Portugal superstar has cut a frustrated figure in Manchester, with United's poor return of six defeats in the first half of the campaign leaving him disgruntled.

Questions have also surfaced over his suitability for new interim boss Ralf Rangnick's system, which relies heavily on his renowned 'gegenpressing' off the ball.

But Ferdinand believes United are not making the most of Ronaldo's talent when they have the ball, comparing his struggles in attack to those of Falcao during his unsuccessful stint at the club.

'It's all going off. I can't even sit here properly. Having to sit here and defend this team is killing me,' the ex-United defender said on his FIVE podcast after Monday's 1-0 defeat at home to Wolves.

'My biggest gripe is that if you've got (Edinson) Cavani and Ronaldo in your team — two of probably the best attackers of the ball from wide areas — and you don't play with any real width or any people that are capable of putting the ball in good areas — then it almost feels like a pointless task.

Rio Ferdinand fears Man United are wasting Cristiano Ronaldo (left) like Radamel Falcao (right). Ronaldo has cut a frustrated figure at times during his second spell at Old Trafford. Ferdinand believes his former team-mate's attacking strengths are not being played to

'You've got to play to their strengths. It's like when we played Falcao years ago. You bring in someone great at attacking balls, but then never cross the ball. How can you expect them to produce the goods?

'Cristiano Ronaldo can do things from other areas, so can Cavani.

'But if two of their big strengths are from when they cross the ball, get the ball in the box.

'Play with a bit more width, maybe. If he plays this 4-2-2-2, it's about full-backs providing the width then.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10368803/Manchester-United-Ferdinand-says-Ronaldo-strengths-wasted-like-Falcaos-Old-Trafford.html
Old 05-01-2022, 01:24 PM   #1612
B4YU
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

pertanyaan saya kenapa sih selalu dipaksakan untuk di posisi no 9?
apakah menganggap fisik dia tidak mampu jika ditempatkan sebagai 2nd striker ataupun penyerang sayap?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:40 AM   #1613
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Cristiano Ronaldo's 'undroppable' status and influence at Man United 'is frustrating a number of his team-mates - including captain Harry Maguire - with club rocked by cliques' in the squad amid horror season

* Manchester United's dressing room has become split, Sportsmail has revealed
* Amid dismal form, first-team players have formed their own fractured cliques
* Cristiano Ronaldo's presence has also reportedly frustrated his team-mates
* He is said to be 'undroppable' this term, and his influence is a source of irritancy

Cristiano Ronaldo's presence at Manchester United has led to discontent in the dressing room, according to reports, with team-mates concerned over his influence.

Sportsmail revealed last night that manager Ralf Rangnick's dressing room is divided, with players having split into cliques amid an 'oppressive' atmosphere.

Superstar Ronaldo made a sensational homecoming in the summer, but has been accused of stunting his side's style of play instead of complimenting it.

And now, as reported by the Daily Express, several faces in the first-team have begun pointing the finger at one of their own, who they believe it 'undroppable'.

Cristiano Ronaldo's presence at Manchester United may have led to dressing room discontent

They have added that Harry Maguire, Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood have taken issue with Ronaldo's constant minutes, despite his number of poor showings.

Furthermore, it is said that some of his team-mates believe the former Real Madrid and Juventus frontman is causing problems for their own roles.

After the defeat by Wolves, dismayed full back Luke Shaw openly admitted that United's squad is not 'together', and accused them of lacking commitment.

Ronaldo's undroppable status has irritated team-mates, reportedly including Harry Maguire. Superstar Ronaldo has also formed a small clique inside a divided squad at struggling United

A contributing factor to this may be the small band Ronaldo has formed with other Portuguese speakers, a potential clique in a divided cohort.

This is a group which includes Bruno Fernandes, Diogo Dalot, Fred and Alex Telles.

Other reports have suggested as many as 11 players want to quit the club, with a source telling The Mirror: 'It's not good.

'The atmosphere is really bad and it looks like there are going to be big problems ahead for United.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10370955/Cristiano-Ronaldos-undroppable-status-influence-Man-United-frustrating-team-mates.html
Old 14-01-2022, 08:50 AM   #1614
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bullish Cristiano Ronaldo insists anything lower than third place would be a FAILURE for Man United and says he did NOT return to Old Trafford to fight for a Europa League place - as fans demand Ralf Rangnick makes him captain

* Manchester United find themselves down in seventh in the Premier League table
* Cristiano Ronaldo insists anything less than a third-place finish would be failure
* Ronaldo has issued a rallying cry to his team-mates in a stirring interview
* United fans believe his winning mentality means he should be captain of the club

Manchester United should be fighting for the Premier League title and anything less than a third-place finish this season would be a failure, claims Cristiano Ronaldo.

The United legend was in bullish form ahead of this weekend's trip to Aston Villa, telling Sky Sports he did not leave Juventus to become involved in a fight for fourth.

'Manchester United should win the league or be second or third,' he told the broadcaster.

'I don't see other positions for Manchester United to be honest, I don't see. In my eyes, I don't accept that our mentality be less than to be in the top three in the Premier League.'

Ronaldo would have been hoping to challenge for the title upon his return to Old Trafford last summer, but United already find themselves 22 points behind leaders Manchester City down in seventh at the halfway stage of the season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer paid the price for a dreadful run of five defeats in seven matches earlier in the campaign, with interim boss Ralf Rangnick replacing him at the helm last month.

Man United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo to be captain after his rousing Sky Sports interview. Ronaldo gave his back to interim boss Ralf Rangnick but insisted there must be changes

United have since taken 13 points from a possible 18 under their new manager, and Ronaldo - who has scored 14 goals in 21 games this term - believes they now have to push on and finish near the top.

'I don't want to be here in a club to fight to be in sixth or seventh or fifth place, I'm here to try to win, to compete. I think we compete but we are not yet at our best level', he said.

'Long way to improve and I believe if we change our mind, we can achieve big things.'

Ronaldo also backed interim boss Rangnick to do a good job at the Premier League club but said the German needs time to bed in his ideas and improve the team's performances, after the 63-year-old has faced questions from the media about players being unhappy with his methods.

'Since he arrived... he changed many things,' Ronaldo told Sky Sports.

'But he needs time to put his ideas across to the players. I believe he's going to do a good job. We know we aren't playing the best but we have many games to improve.

'Since he arrived I think in some points we're better... It isn't that easy to change the mentality of players and the way they play, the culture, the system like that.'

Ronaldo insists anything less than a third-place finish would be a failure for United this season. United are slumped down in seventh place following their recent home defeat by Wolves. He has ordered his team-mates' mentality to change and accept only finishing in the top three

'I think to build up good things, sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So why not - new year, new life and I hope United can be the level fans want. They deserve that.

'We're capable of changing things now. I know the way but I'm not going to mention it here because I don't think it's ethical on my part to say that. What I can say is we can do better - all of us... I'm here to try to win, compete.'

Countless reports have claimed the Red Devils are suffering from a toxic, divided dressing room.

But Ronaldo's stirring call to arms have thrilled the club's fans, who claim it shows why Rangnick should immediately hand him the captain's armband as a replacement for Harry Maguire.

One wrote on Twitter: 'SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK @Cristiano the rightful captain'.

Another said: 'This is the elite mentality needed at #MUFC . The dressing room lacks winners and players willing to do the hard graft to become winners. Just give him the armband.'

A third commented: 'Cristiano Ronaldo should be the captain of Manchester United. Standards trickle down from the captain, and his mentality needs to be instilled into these players.'

While one simply put: 'Give him the armband immediately'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10397727/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Manchester-United-fans-demand-star-takes-captain-rousing-interview.html
Old 14-01-2022, 09:06 AM   #1615
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo has concerns over his Manchester United team-mates' attitude, fears they are ignoring his advice and is BAFFLED they don't work harder in the gym after training

* Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a damning attack on his Man United team-mates
* The Portuguese striker has urged them to show more pride in their performance
* He hinted that United’s younger players are not listening to his words of wisdom

Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a damning attack on his Manchester United team-mates, urging them to show more pride in their performance.

The Portugal striker, who believes his fellow players are not as committed to the cause as he is, said on Thursday: ‘I say we have a long way to improve because, for me, the most important thing is the mentality. To look at yourself and say, “I can do better”.

‘For you to be professional, help the team, the right mentality, self-taught and positive. All these details depend on you, not the coaches, the fans or the press. If you are proud of yourself and you have dignity, you have to do it much more.’

Ronaldo stays behind after training to work on his fitness but, Sportsmail can reveal, he is baffled that more of his team-mates do not do the same. He also hinted that United’s younger players are not listening to his words of wisdom.

‘If I give you advice, even if you are younger than me, if you don’t implant that during your daily life, it will be difficult,’ he said. ‘I will be the No 1 to help. But if you don’t want my help, do your job, look for yourself, do your best to help the team.

‘I can speak all day with that person but if it’s not coming from inside of you, it’s impossible. When I was 18, 19, 20, some older players spoke with me, but I put that as, “Cristiano, you have to improve”.

Sportsmail has also learned of one example where Ronaldo complained privately that he is one of the only United players who goes to the gym to do extra work before and after training at Carrington.

Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a damning attack on his Manchester United team-mates. Ronaldo believes his fellow players are not as committed to the cause as he is

The Portugal star’s fastidious fitness regime has helped him stay at the top of his game at the age of 36, but there are concerns over the attitude of the rest of the squad since he returned to Old Trafford last summer.

United have slumped to seventh in the Premier League amid concerns over a dressing-room divide, and fans displayed a banner with the solitary word ‘standards’ during Monday’s FA Cup win over Aston Villa.

Ronaldo questioned the mind-set of United’s players in an interview with Sky Sports on Thursday, and hinted that some of them are ignoring his advice.

Asked if a team can succeed without the right mentality, he replied: ‘Impossible. I think that’s the main point.

‘This is why I say we have a long way to improve because, for me, the most important thing is the mentality. To look at yourself and say, “I can do better”.

‘For you to be professional, help the team, have the right mentality, be self-taught and positive. I think all these details depend on you, not the coaches, the fans or the press. If you are proud of yourself and you have some dignity, you have to do it much more.’

Ronaldo stays behind after training to work on his fitness but, Sportsmail can reveal, he is baffled that more of his team-mates do not do the same. Ronaldo questioned the mind-set of United’s players in an interview on Thursday

Ronaldo was fanatical about his fitness when he joined United from Sporting Lisbon at the age of 18, and challenged the club’s conditioning staff to help make him the best player in the world.

He wore ankle weights in training, was the first player at United to hire a personal chef, and spent hours in private after training perfecting his skills, hidden from anyone who could spot his mistakes.

The pursuit of perfection has continued throughout his career with the player even installing a cryotherapy ice chamber at home to aid his body’s recovery.

He added: ‘I can give an example. If I give you advice, even if you are younger than me, if you don’t implant that during your daily life, it will be difficult.

‘I will be the number one to help. But if you don’t want my help, don’t do your job, don’t look for yourself, and don’t do your best to help the team... I can speak all day with that person but if it’s not coming from inside of you, it’s impossible. When I was 18, 19, 20, some older players spoke with me, but I put that as “Cristiano, you have to improve — they know more than you, they are more experienced than you”.

‘You should look in the mirror and say, “I give everything”. I think all of us should do that. It’s a new year, we change the page, we have many things to win and we have to believe in that. If not, it will be a nightmare. I try to improve different things and better things, to help the team.

‘That’s the main point. We are all here to make the team better, so let’s try. We have to be united in the difficult moments.’

Ronaldo won eight major trophies in his first spell at Old Trafford, as well as winning the first of five Ballon d’Or awards, and has scored 14 goals since rejoining the club from Juventus.

But his return has been overshadowed by United’s problems this season, and the former Real Madrid star warned that he did not come back to scrap for a Europa League place.

‘I don’t want to be here in a club to fight to be in sixth or seventh or fifth place, I’m here to try to win,’ he said. ‘I’m back in Manchester because I love this club, it’s not just because of money or whatever. I believe that we have the potential here to win important things. But some things have to change. I believe if we change our minds, we can achieve big things.

‘To build up a good thing sometimes you have to destroy a few things. So, why not? New year, new life. I hope Manchester United can be at the level people want.

‘The last five or six games, do you think United played very well? No. Everyone knows that. We have time to improve. We have a squad with potential and a new manager. Why don’t we believe we can do better? You have to be positive to try to change things and to play how Manchester United fans want and the history of the club.

‘This is why we’re not going to give up. The only guys that give up are those who are mentally weak.

‘We should win the league or be in second or third. In my heart, I don’t accept that our mentality can be less than to be in the top three in the Premier League. I don’t see other positions for Manchester United, to be honest.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10400123/Cristiano-Ronaldo-BAFFLED-Manchester-United-team-mates-attitude-effort-gym.html
Old 18-01-2022, 08:27 AM   #1616
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo handed the FIFA Special Award after beating the international goal record. Ronaldo made 'The Best' XI but missed out on a top three spot for Men's Player of the Year
Old 19-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #1617
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo hopes to play for another 'FOUR or FIVE YEARS' as 36-year-old Man United star puts his prolonged success down to 'sacrifice'

* Cristiano Ronaldo believes he will still playing football professionally into his 40s
* The 36-year-old turns 37 on February 5 but shows no sign of slowing down
* Ronaldo has 19 goals in 26 appearances for club and country so far this season

Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a warning to opposition defences by declaring he can still see himself playing professionally for another four-to-five years.

The 36-year-old, who turns 37 on February 5, has scored 19 goals in 26 appearances for Manchester United and Portugal so far this season - underlining he hasn't lost the knack of finding the back of the net.

On Monday night at FIFA's The Best award ceremony, Ronaldo was presented with the Special Award for his goalscoring feats with Portugal where he broke the international record with an incredible 115 goals so far.

Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, believes he can still play football professionally into his 40s. The Portuguese superstar turns 37 on February 5 but says his mentally allows him to carry on. He has scored 19 goals in 26 games for Manchester United and Portugal this season

The forward surpassed Ali Daei's total (109 goals for Iran) in September 2021 in another landmark moment of his glittering career.

And when asked about his future, Ronaldo stated that he doesn't see himself hanging up his football boots until he is in his 40s.

'The people sometimes ask me how many more years I'm going to play, and I say I hope to play four, five more years. It's all about mentally,' he said.

'I still have the passion for the game and to score goals. I play football since I was five years old. When I go to the pitch, even in training, my motivation is still there. Even 37 soon, I feel good.

'I keep working hard. I love the game and have the passion. I want to continue. I hope to play maybe four or five years, It is all mental. If you treat your body good, when you need it, it will give back.'

Ronaldo will go down as one of the all-time greats, having won multiple trophies at Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus. These include five Champions League trophies, seven league titles and six domestic cups, as well as five Ballon d'Ors.

And when asked about has led him to this sustained success over two decades, Ronaldo put it all down to one thing.

'You have to sacrifice as without sacrifice you achieve nothing,' he stated.

'I started playing at the top level at 18 and I've been at the top of the game for 15-16 years.

'It's my dedication, my passion, my ambition to be working hard all the time.

'This is why I continue to be at the top of the world in terms of performance, trophies, goals, records. I will continue.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10413939/Cristiano-Ronaldo-hopes-play-FOUR-FIVE-YEARS.html
Old 20-01-2022, 08:22 AM   #1618
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo 'will LEAVE Man United if they fail to qualify for the Champions League this season' after last week insisting that he does NOT want to 'fight for Europa League football'... and there's doubt over whether he's fit to play tonight!

* Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly leave United if they fail to finish in the top four
* The Portuguese, 36, joined United last summer in a bid to win the league title
* However, the club are languishing in seventh, some distance from the top four
* His representatives are reportedly talking with Richard Arnold over his future
* If United fail to make the Champions League, Ronaldo could leave the club

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly set to leave Manchester United this summer if the Red Devils cannot guarantee the Portuguese superstar Champions League football next season.

Ronaldo, 36, sealed a sensational return to United last summer, emboldening hopes that the Red Devils could win their first title in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

However, United have endured a tumultuous campaign and sit in seventh spot in the Premier League, with performances failing to encourage fans that they can close the gap to West Ham in fourth.

And according to The Sun, Ronaldo's representatives are already in talks with Richard Arnold - who will take over from Ed Woodward as United's CEO next month -- over Ronaldo's future.

The Portuguese turns 37 next month and believes he can play at the top level until he is 40, but wants to finish his career on a high as a winner.

Last week, Ronaldo hinted that he would not settle for anything less than Champions League football, telling Sky Sports that occupying the Europa League places is not acceptable for United.

The free-scoring attacker also suggested that some of his team-mates are not as committed to the cause as he is.

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly set to leave Man United if they don't make Champions League. Man United currently languish in seventh in the league and are enduring a poor season. Reports suggest Ronaldo's team have held talks with Richard Arnold over his future. Ronaldo will turn 37 next month and wants to finish his career playing at the highest level

‘I don’t want to be here in a club to fight to be in sixth or seventh or fifth place, I’m here to try to win,’ he said. ‘I’m back in Manchester because I love this club, it’s not just because of money or whatever. I believe that we have the potential here to win important things. But some things have to change. I believe if we change our minds, we can achieve big things.

‘I say we have a long way to improve because, for me, the most important thing is the mentality,' he said. 'To look at yourself and say, “I can do better”.

‘For you to be professional, help the team, the right mentality, self-taught and positive. All these details depend on you, not the coaches, the fans or the press. If you are proud of yourself and you have dignity, you have to do it much more.’

Ronaldo stays behind after training to work on his fitness but, Sportsmail can reveal, he is baffled that more of his team-mates do not do the same. He also hinted that United’s younger players are not listening to his words of wisdom.

‘If I give you advice, even if you are younger than me, if you don’t implant that during your daily life, it will be difficult,’ he said. ‘I will be the No 1 to help. But if you don’t want my help, do your job, look for yourself, do your best to help the team.

‘I can speak all day with that person but if it’s not coming from inside of you, it’s impossible. When I was 18, 19, 20, some older players spoke with me, but I put that as, “Cristiano, you have to improve”.

'You should look in the mirror and say, “I give everything”,' he continued. 'I think all of us should do that. It’s a new year, we change the page, we have many things to win and we have to believe in that. If not, it will be a nightmare. I try to improve different things and better things, to help the team.

‘That’s the main point. We are all here to make the team better, so let’s try. We have to be united in the difficult moments.’

Sportsmail has also learned of one example where Ronaldo complained privately that he is one of the only United players who goes to the gym to do extra work before and after training at Carrington.

Elsewhere, reports suggest that Ronaldo may not feature in United's trip to Brentford tonight.

The 36-year-old missed last weekend's draw at Aston Villa, owing to a hip flexor problem, and despite returning to training on Monday, the Daily Star claims that Ronaldo is not ready for the game against the Bees.

Rangnick admitted that he was 'convinced' that Ronaldo would be available for the game at Villa Park, so his absence tonight serves as another blow for the German.

On Ronaldo’s availability for Brentford, Rangnick said on Tuesday: ‘He was not available for Aston Villa but trained for the first time yesterday. He will train again today and then we will see if he is available tomorrow.

‘In the press conference before Villa, I was convinced Cristiano would be available and he wasn’t.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10417997/Cristiano-Ronaldo-LEAVE-Man-United-fail-qualify-Champions-League.html
Old 21-01-2022, 09:34 PM   #1619
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cristiano Ronaldo 'will face a 25 per cent pay cut next season should Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions League' which would see his £385,000 a week contract drop below the £300,000 mark

* Cristiano Ronaldo could get his Manchester United wage docked, say reports
* Ronaldo will reportedly get a 25 per cent wage cut if United fail to get top four
* That would take his £385,000 a week salary down towards the £290,000 mark
* Ronaldo took a pay cut form his £500,000 a week Juventus deal to rejoin United

Cristiano Ronaldo will have his £385,000 a week salary docked by 25 per cent next season should Manchester United fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to reports.

The Portuguese forward returned to Old Trafford this summer in a stunning £20million transfer from Juventus, but both he and the club are struggling for form with United currently sitting in seventh place.

Ralf Rangnick's Red Devils are two points behind fourth-placed West Ham with a game in hand, but top-four rivals Tottenham and Arsenal have played one match fewer than United in an intense four-way battle for Champions League football.

And according to The Athletic, Ronaldo will see his salary docked if the club cannot breach the gap to fourth-place between now and the end of May.

Cristiano Ronaldo will reportedly face a pay cut of 25 per cent if Man United fail to get top four. Ronaldo and United are struggling this season and currently lie in seventh place. Ronaldo took a pay cut from his £500,000 a week deal at Juventus to move to United last year

That would mean Ronaldo's £385,000 a week wage will dip below the £300,000 mark to £288,000 a week - which would be the lowest wage salary the 36-year-old has earned in some years.

Sportsmail revealed last year that Ronaldo accepted a significant drop from the £500,000 a week package he had at Juventus in order to complete his Old Trafford return.

Despite that drop in wage, Ronaldo is still the highest-earning star in Rangnick's squad, with United goalkeeper David de Gea next on the list on a reported £375,000 a week.

That would mean Ronaldo's £385,000 a week wage will dip below the £300,000 mark to £288,000 a week - which would be the lowest wage salary the 36-year-old has earned in some years.

Sportsmail revealed last year that Ronaldo accepted a significant drop from the £500,000 a week package he had at Juventus in order to complete his Old Trafford return.

Despite that drop in wage, Ronaldo is still the highest-earning star in Rangnick's squad, with United goalkeeper David de Gea next on the list on a reported £375,000 a week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10426663/Cristiano-Ronaldo-face-25-cent-pay-cut-season-Man-United-fail-four.html
Old 03-02-2022, 09:00 AM   #1620
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo insists he 'will never pressure' his eldest son to follow in his footsteps - despite branding him 'the future' - as he says he will support his children 'in any way' and only wants them to be 'happy'

* Cristiano Ronaldo recently excited Man United fans by training alongside his son
* The Red Devils faithful were quick to dub Cristiano Jr a potential superstar
* But Ronaldo, 36, insists he will not pressure his son to pursue a career in football
* He only wants Cristiano Jr to be 'happy' with whatever he chooses to do in life

Cristiano Ronaldo insists he will never pressure his eldest son to follow in his footsteps and pursue a professional career in football.

Ronaldo, 36, recently branded Cristiano Jr, 11, the 'present and future' after sharing photos on Instagram of the pair playing football together.

The Manchester United superstar was seen running around the pitch topless while his son, who joined the club's academy when his dad sealed a sensational return last summer, donned a Red Devils training top.

After seeing the pictures and Ronaldo's caption, United fans took to social media to tip his son as a potential Old Trafford superstar in the making.

However, despite admitting Cristiano Jr could be a 'great' player if he remains 'dedicated' to the sport, Ronaldo has stressed he will not pressure him to play football.

The Portugal captain opened up on his support for his children during girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez's new Netflix series 'I Am Georgina'.

On Cristiano Jr pursuing a career in football, he said: 'Only time will tell. I will never pressure him. He will do what he wants.

Cristiano Ronaldo insists he will never pressure his eldest son to follow in his footsteps. United fans dubbed Cristiano Jr a superstar in the making after seeing him train with his dad. But Ronaldo has stressed that he just wants his son to be 'happy' with whatever he chooses

'Also what I want the most for Cristianito and everyone else is that they're happy and that they choose what they want. I will support in any way.'

Ronaldo has three other children as well as Cristiano Jr; four-year-old twins Eva Maria and Mateo, as well as four-year-old daughter Alana Martina.

And while continuing to perform on the football pitch remains of the upmost importance, bringing up his kids in the right fashion is equally key for the former Real Madrid and Juventus man.

He added: 'The best thing that we can do is have children and educate them to have unconditional love.

'And to have a woman by your side who gives you stability then the kids' education is phenomenal.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10468753/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Man-Utd-superstar-says-never-pressure-eldest-son-play-football.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 310
Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, ABE!$, Abe7, abhindra, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adelberth, adhani akbar, AdhiX, Adi 182, adi_Giggsy, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, aiz, aLdo, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, Anggrawan08, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayu Blasting, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, B.P.W, B4YU, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bhowz, big_ganz, bimbim, Bintang Aditya, bismakhansa, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, Boston™, brilly24, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, cantonaaws81, chandra7, chest, christof_ww, cimpluy kusut, Citra, CRj, cynta, d10neladitya, danangpamungkas, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, Dede Roman, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhafiarf, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, didit ananditya, Dino De Gea, doddlez, drudz_redvils, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Farhantrnd, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, gun, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ian_mosaja, id4y, idengwoworzld, ilyasprawibawa, inay, ing areese, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, James Tambunan, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jerryap, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, Juni HW, jusri, Juzly C_a, kennyagvaldi, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marviel, mas_ado, MCR7, MichaelMU, michan, MirwanCR7, mosesrompas, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, panjoel, penk22_, penx jones, Pery#24, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, rangge fantom, Rean, red, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, rendyfprima, revald, reza willya, ridha14, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, sridaka17, stamansa, steve.crowford, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Tevan, theater of dream, tietocinex, tito, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, Unitediction, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vina, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, wahyubugz, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wickham, Wildanz, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Yunnar Sinner, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku, Zulyadiferdian, [skywalker]