United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 21-07-2017, 11:02 AM   #11
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: [2017 Pre Season] Manchester United vs Manchester City

Half time Unted 2-0 City...
yuuk tambah lagi hehehe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #12
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

So far kita bermain bagus tapi lini belakang juga harus sangat hati2 secara City bisa cetak gol kapan saja, serangan2 mereka juga banyak mengancam pertahanan kita..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #13
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Martial masih tenggelam. Tapi lini tengah udah makin bagus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 21-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #14
Zulfan
first team
-

Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Skill Pereira dan Pogba cukup menghibur 😂

Old 21-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #15
Zulfan
first team
-

Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Kemenangan ketiga. Beruntun. Tresn positif di awal musim.

Old 21-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #16
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [2017 Pre Season] Manchester United 2-0 Manchester City

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 MANCHESTER CITY 0

Tour 2017, presented by Aon | NRG Stadium | Att: 67,401 | Scorers: Lukaku 37, Rashford 39

MATCH SUMMARY
Manchester United claimed a 2-0 victory over Manchester City in the first-ever derby on foreign soil as Tour 2017, presented by Aon, continued in winning fashion for the Reds.

Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford were once again in fine goalscoring form and their first-half strikes, in quick succession, were enough to seal derby bragging rights.

Jose Mourinho’s men were at it from the off with Ander Herrera taking aim early on, before further shots followed from outside the area as the Reds looked to test new City goalkeeper Ederson.

David De Gea had to be alert at the other end too with Sterling twice being denied, before Chris Smalling made a fantastic double block from Patrick Roberts and Sterling again.

United made the breakthrough eight minutes from half-time as Lukaku latched on to a fine Paul Pogba through ball, beating Ederson to it, before finishing brilliantly from the tightest of angles. Two minutes later, Rashford doubled the advantage, firing home after good work from Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Changes aplenty followed for both sides at the break but the Reds still kept up the pressure on City’s goal. Rashford went for the spectacular, forcing Ederson to palm the ball over his crossbar. Lukaku headed wide from the corner and soon after smacked a shot against the woodwork.

The Reds survived a scare 14 minutes from the end when Romero got caught out of his goal as he came for a cross, but Phil Foden’s attempted lob sailed over the bar.

Second-half substitute Phil Jones was denied by an incredible triple save by Ederson from a corner late on, but by then the game was already won and derby bragging rights belonged to United.

THE LINE-UPS
United: De Gea (Romero 46), Valencia (c) (Fosu-Mensah 78), Lindelof (Bailly 46), Smalling (Jones 46), Blind (Darmian 46), Herrera (Fellaini 62), Pogba, Rashford (Martial 62), Mkhitaryan (Carrick 62), Lingard (A. Pereira 77), Lukaku.
Subs not used: J. Pereira, Mitchell, Tuanzebe, McTominay.
Booked: Blind

Manchester City: Ederson, Walker, Adarabioyo (Mangala 46), Kompany (c) (Stones 46), Fernandinho, De Bruyne (Otamendi 46), Yaya Toure (Diaz 46), Sterling (Nasri 46), Roberts (Sane 46), Foden (Zinchenko 75), Aguero (Jesus 46).
Subs not used: Grimshaw, Stones, Reges, Gundogan, Silva, Denaye, Iheanacho, Kolarov.
Booked: Toure, Mangala

TALKING POINT - WHO WILL SCORE MORE?
Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford have started pre-season on fire and the question now is who will finish Tour 2017 as top scorer? Lukaku opened the proceedings against City after his big mate Paul Pogba curled a sublime pass over the top for the Belgian whose pace, power and precision resulted in a second strike in two games. Marcus Rashford looked equally as dangerous in attack and found the net just two minutes after Lukaku. The young forward spoke before the game about the relationship he is hoping to form with the new signing as a strike partner and it certainly bodes well to see how well both have started pre-season.

TRENDING TOPIC
United and City wore custom-made shirts that have the iconic Manchester worker bee image printed on the chest to honour the victims of May's terror attack in the city and Twitter was awash with the bee emoji which was triggered automatically by #ACityUnited , #MUTOUR or #ManchesterDerby . The special team shirts will now be auctioned and all proceeds will go to those affected by the Manchester Arena terror attack in May.

PRE-MATCH SHOW
It was quite a spectacle before kick-off when music superstar Drake led the teams out amid an impressive light show which featured both crests being beamed onto the pitch with the worker bee. Rival captains Vincent Kompany and Antonio Valencia were then joined by Houston Texans player J. J. Watt Houston to make the coin toss.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2017/Tour-2017-News/2017/Jul/Match-report-Tour-2017-Manchester-United-2-Manchester-City-0-on-20-July.aspx
Old 21-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #17
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

FIVE TALKING POINTS: UNITED 2 CITY 0

The first Manchester derby outside of the UK was held in Houston, Texas, on Thursday night in the International Champions Cup. Here are five talking points to stem from the game…

1: RASHFORD AND LUKAKU UP FRONT
In the pre-match press conference, Jose Mourinho said Marcus Rashford can easily play up front with Romelu Lukaku and the boss duly named them both in the starting XI for the first time. They delivered the goods, too, producing excellent finishes to beat Ederson Moraes towards the end of the first half, putting the Reds 2-0 up at the break. Lukaku almost scored on 54 minutes as well, when his rocket-fuelled shot cannoned off the woodwork. Their clinical performances bode well for the season, easing any goal-scoring concerns following Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Wayne Rooney’s departures earlier this summer.

2: MICKI LOOKS RAZOR SHARP
Henrikh Mkhitaryan told us this week his best United form is still to come, and it looks like he will produce it this season judging by his pre-season form. The popular Armenian scored in both games against the MLS teams LA Galaxy and Real Salt Lake, and he registered an eye-catching assist for Rashford’s first-half finish in Houston. A number of other forwards are also impressing at this early stage of 2017/18, including Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba, but this was another display of #MickiMagic .

3: DRAKE LED THE TEAMS OUT
The pre-match show was typically American, as a rousing rendition of the national anthem was followed by an elaborate lights show that beamed both club crests onto the pitch. Then, Canadian rapper Drake led the teams out of the tunnel dressed in a colourful outfit that only a hip hop star could pull off! Just to add some extra star power, NFL hero J.J. Watt performed the coin toss for the captains (see above).

4: HOUSTON IS RED
The NRG Stadium is a spectacular multi-purpose venue that can hold up to 72,220 fans at full capacity and on Thursday, with the roof closed and the air-conditioning on, it was filled with expectant football fans. Although we don’t have the exact figures, from the vantage point of the press box (at the top of the fourth tier) it looked like 70 per cent of the arena was filled with the red shirts of United. Nice!

5: SUPPORT FOR MANCHESTER
The most important talking point from Thursday night is that both United and City wore special-edition shirts bore the iconic Manchester worker bee image on the chest. The match jerseys will now be sold on eBay and all proceeds will go to those affected by the Manchester Arena terror attack in May. The presence of the bee on both shirts follows the launch of #ACITYUNITED as the Blue and Red halves of Manchester came together to pledge a £1 million joint donation to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2017/Jul/Five-talking-points-from-Manchester-United-2-Manchester-City-0-in-Houston.aspx
Old 21-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #18
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Mantabbb....Lukaku n Rashford golin lagi,,De Gea balik MU cleansheet lagi. Ederson keok sm Lukaku n Rashford...lagi2 Martial yg tenggelam di match ini,,mdh2'an bs bangkit di match vs Barca n Madrid. Lukaku n Rashford kalo klop bs jd duet striker MU yg baru di formasi 3-5-2.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:04 PM   #19
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

POGBA: WE ALWAYS WANT TO BEAT MAN CITY

Paul Pogba produced another excellent pre-season performance as United beat local rivals City 2-0 in the first-ever Manchester derby to be played outside the UK.

The Frenchman provided a superb assist for Romelu Lukaku to open the scoring late in the first half, ahead of Marcus Rashford doubling the lead two minutes later with another astute finish.

The Frenchman spoke to MUTV following the final whistle at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, to reflect on a third victory of Tour 2017, presented by Aon. Here’s what he had to say…

What are your thoughts on beating City and the performance?
"You know it is a derby. Whether it is a friendly game or not, you want to win against Manchester City and show that you are ready for the test. It is the third game today and we have to carry on like that. The winning mentality, we have to keep it."

This was the third match of the tour against quality opposition – how did you feel out there?
"Of course we felt much better. The legs are better for everyone. Now we have more minutes so we have to get ready. More and more we will push towards the league, and the European Super Cup game as well. We have to keep playing and getting more minutes to get fit."

Can you talk us through our second goal by Marcus Rashford?
"The second goal is very well played by Micki [Henrikh Mkhitaryan]. We had this counter attack a few times and the goal came easily. It is a great goal, great work by Micki like I said, and when Romelu has the ball on the left to keep Rashford free. He is alone in front of the keeper and he scores."

How important is it that our strikers are scoring goals on this tour?
"Last season we missed a lot of chances and we need to score goals. When we have chances we need to kill. A 1-0 win and three points are very important in the Premier League and we know that. So now we have to start scoring goals. We have done it today and we have to keep this mentality."

What happened with your chance to score in the second half?
"It was a nice chance for me. I didn't score, but I have to keep trying. You always say ‘shoot, shoot’. The ball came to me and I shot. It just touched the feet of the guy and I missed, but I will keep trying."

We enjoyed your dancing feet to keep the ball from Fernandinho…
"It was at the end and I wanted to keep the ball. Nobody was around so I just took him on. The most important thing is to not lose the ball and not let the team go into contact [situations]. So I took him on and crossed for the team."

You must hope that you won’t hit the bar so many times this season?
"Hopefully this season will be more on my side. But if I don't score and we still win then I will be the most happy."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/Paul-Pogba-talks-to-MUTV-after-Manchester-United-2-Manchester-City-0-in-Houston.aspx
Old 21-07-2017, 10:05 PM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

POGBA: WE ALWAYS WANT TO BEAT MAN CITY

Paul Pogba produced another excellent pre-season performance as United beat local rivals City 2-0 in the first-ever Manchester derby to be played outside the UK.

The Frenchman provided a superb assist for Romelu Lukaku to open the scoring late in the first half, ahead of Marcus Rashford doubling the lead two minutes later with another astute finish.

The Frenchman spoke to MUTV following the final whistle at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, to reflect on a third victory of Tour 2017, presented by Aon. Here’s what he had to say…

What are your thoughts on beating City and the performance?
"You know it is a derby. Whether it is a friendly game or not, you want to win against Manchester City and show that you are ready for the test. It is the third game today and we have to carry on like that. The winning mentality, we have to keep it."

This was the third match of the tour against quality opposition – how did you feel out there?
"Of course we felt much better. The legs are better for everyone. Now we have more minutes so we have to get ready. More and more we will push towards the league, and the European Super Cup game as well. We have to keep playing and getting more minutes to get fit."

Can you talk us through our second goal by Marcus Rashford?
"The second goal is very well played by Micki [Henrikh Mkhitaryan]. We had this counter attack a few times and the goal came easily. It is a great goal, great work by Micki like I said, and when Romelu has the ball on the left to keep Rashford free. He is alone in front of the keeper and he scores."

How important is it that our strikers are scoring goals on this tour?
"Last season we missed a lot of chances and we need to score goals. When we have chances we need to kill. A 1-0 win and three points are very important in the Premier League and we know that. So now we have to start scoring goals. We have done it today and we have to keep this mentality."

What happened with your chance to score in the second half?
"It was a nice chance for me. I didn't score, but I have to keep trying. You always say ‘shoot, shoot’. The ball came to me and I shot. It just touched the feet of the guy and I missed, but I will keep trying."

We enjoyed your dancing feet to keep the ball from Fernandinho…
"It was at the end and I wanted to keep the ball. Nobody was around so I just took him on. The most important thing is to not lose the ball and not let the team go into contact [situations]. So I took him on and crossed for the team."

You must hope that you won’t hit the bar so many times this season?
"Hopefully this season will be more on my side. But if I don't score and we still win then I will be the most happy."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
alfafianjihan, Andi Istiabudi, andrydjemb4, dwitri27, Genk's007, h-ANG, nothing23, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan