United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Henrikh Mkhitaryan 0 0%
Marouane Fellaini 4 80.00%
Ashley Young 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2017, 11:40 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [UCL] Manchester United 3-0 FC Basel

VS

Manchester United vs FC Basel

Manchester United vs FC Basel - Champions League Group A
Rabu, 13 September 2017
Kick Off : 01.45 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : Ruddy Buquet
Live : beIN Sports 1

Team News :
Manchester United : Zlatan Ibrahimović and Marcos Rojo ruled out. Eric Bailly and Phil Jones suspended. Marouane Fellaini doubtful.

FC Basel​ : Alexander Fransson, Dimitri Oberlin, Germano Vailati and Mohamed Elyounoussi doubtful.

Last edited by penk22_; 12-09-2017 at 11:26 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to penk22_ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 11:43 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [UCL] Manchester United vs FC Basel

Head to Head pertandingan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 1x
Imbang : 2x
FC Basel menang : 1x

Pertemuan terakhir kedua tim :
26 November 2002 - FC Basel 1-3 Manchester United - UEFA Champions League
12 Maret 2003 - Manchester United 1-1 FC Basel - UEFA Champions League
27 September 2011 - Manchester United 3-3 FC Basel - UEFA Champions League
07 Desember 2011 - FC Basel 2-1 Manchester United L - UEFA Champions League

Btw Basel gagal meraih kemenangan di 3 pertandinga terakhir mereka, kesempatan buat United..
11/08/17 - Basel 3-2 Grasshopper
13/08/17 - Wettswil-Bonstetten 0-2 Basel
20/08/17 - Basel 1-1 Lugano
27/08/17 - Sion 1-1 Basel
10/09/17 - Basel 1-2 Lausanne Sport

Prediksi line up : De Gea, Valencia, Lindelof, Smalling, Blind, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Lukaku

Last edited by penk22_; 12-09-2017 at 12:03 AM..
Old 11-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

PREVIEW : MANCHESTER UNITED V FC BASEL

Setting the scene… After an impressive start to the Premier League season with 10 points from a possible 12, United's attentions now turn to the European campaign. The Reds will look to carry the early season form into Europe, in the hope of marking the return to the Champions League with a win at Old Trafford on Tuesday night when Jose Mourinho's men face FC Basel in the first Group A game.

How have FC Basel started the season? The reigning Swiss champions got their domestic season off to the worst possible start when they lost 2-0 to BSC Young Boys on the opening day of the 2017/18 campaign. Raphael Wicky's side got into their stride thereafter, but went down to a 2-1 defeat at home against Lausanne-Sport on Saturday. Having won the Swiss title for the last eight seasons in a row, FC Basel will be expected to do the same this term, and they will be looking to impress on the European stage as well.

Any team news for me? United will be without the suspended Phil Jones and Eric Bailly, and Mourinho said after the draw at Stoke that Chris Smalling and Victor Lindelof will replace them at the heart of the defence.

Have we faced FC Basel before? Yes, we have played the Swiss outfit on four occasions in the past, each match coming in the Champions League group stages. The Reds won the first game 3-1, away in 2002, before drawing 1-1 at Old Trafford in the return fixture in 2003. The sides played out an entertaining 3-3 draw at Old Trafford in September 2011 and FC Basel came out on top in the return fixture of the 2011/12 campaign as a winning goal from Alexander Frei handed them all three points and knocked the Reds out of the group stage in the process.

Last time we were in Europe... Of course, as we all know United's last European match was the Europa League final, in which Jose Mourinho's men beat Ajax 2-0 in Stockholm. The Reds won nine of the 14 games en route to the final and were unbeaten throughout the knock-out stages. United have not featured in Europe's premier competition since the 2015/16 season, when the Reds failed to make it past the group stage.

Who is the referee? Ruddy Buquet of France will take charge of Tuesday's encounter at the Threatre of Dreams. The 40-year-old, who is a commercial agent by day, has been an international referee since 2011 and officiating regularly in the French top-flight, Ligue 1, since 2008. He leads a French team of officials including linesmen Guillaume Debart and Frederic Cano, fourth official Cyril Gringore, and additional assistants Amaury Delerue and Francois Letexier.

Did you know? 2017/18 marks the 50th anniversary of the famous 1967/68 season, when Sir Matt Busby guided United to a first ever triumph on the European stage. In that campaign Busby's side, which included all-time greats such as Sir Bobby Charlton, George Best and Denis Law, overcame the Maltese champions Hibernians, Yugoslavian side FC Sarajevo, Polish outfit Gornik Zabrze, Spanish giants Real Madrid and Eusebio's Benfica on the route to glory.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Fixtures-And-Results/Match-Reports/2017/Sep/Match-Preview-Manchester-United-v-FC-Basel-Champions-League-Tues-12-Sept-2017.aspx

Last edited by penk22_; 12-09-2017 at 12:05 AM..
Old 12-09-2017, 12:06 AM   #4
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

TEAM NEWS : MANCHESTER UNITED V FC BASEL

Jose Mourinho cannot confirm if Marouane Fellaini will be fit enough to play against FC Basel, after the Manchester United midfielder missed the trip to Stoke City with a calf injury.

The Belgian picked up a problem while he was representing his country during the recent international break, and the manager admits he feels “weaker” without that option in the squad.

Speaking at a press conference to preview Tuesday's UEFA Champions League match at Old Trafford, Mourinho told reporters: “Fellaini didn't train yesterday so let's see if he can today. He's a very important player for me, much more important than you can imagine. I feel weaker without Fellaini in my squad, it doesn't matter if it's on the pitch or if it's on the bench. So if his condition improves then he will be selected, because I need him but at the moment. But I cannot say yet.”

Asked if Fellaini's injury is a recurrence of an old calf issue, Jose said: “Yes, he had a problem with his national team and then he played a match against Greece, and after the match he felt the problem.”

Mourinho also stated David De Gea will start against the Swiss side at Old Trafford, despite Sergio Romero being his regular goalkeeper throughout last season’s successful Europa League campaign.

“I do what I think is the best for the team,” the boss said. “I don’t like that clear separation of ‘I play in this competition and you play in this competition’. And I think in this moment, David is playing very well and is very confident. I will go with David tomorrow again.”

Chris Smalling and Victor Lindelof will both start at centre-back against Basel, with recent Premier League starters Phil Jones and Eric Bailly both serving suspensions in Europe. In his MUTV interview at the Aon Training Complex, the boss revealed he had always planned to select the pair.

“They are all at the same level so it is no problem at all,” Jose told us. “Even if Jones and Bailly were not suspended, I would probably play Smalling and Lindelof. For Lindelof, I think the competition is easier to adapt to because he is used to playing in the Champions League.

“Portuguese football is more comparable to the Champions League than the Premier League. I think with him, it will be a choice for me to play him in this match. Smalling is working well so why not use his experience. I trust them. I am not worried at all that Bailly and Jones are out.”

Expanding on Lindelof and his adaptation to United, Mourinho admitted the Swedish summer signing should be encouraged by Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s learning period last season, as well as a legendary Portuguese defender who shone during the manager’s first spell at Chelsea.

“Victor is an intelligent kid, he is very calm and of course he wants to play,” Jose said. “You know, we take it step by step. [At Chelsea] we had one of the best central defenders in the Premier League’s last decade, Ricardo Carvalho, and when he arrived from Portugal he was in trouble a little bit to adapt.

“Then he had an amazing career in the Premier League after that and I am sure Victor will be the same. So it is good for him to play in the Champions League and probably he won’t play at the weekend, but he will play again next week in the [Carabao] Cup so matches are coming for him.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Sept/Early-team-news-for-Manchester-United-v-FC-Basel-in-UEFA-Champions-League.aspx
Old 12-09-2017, 03:17 AM   #5
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Kudu , Harus , Yakin , Wajib .... Menang!!
2 - 0 aja ga muluk2 hehehe
#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
Old 12-09-2017, 11:26 AM   #6
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Pertandingan nanti live di beIN Sports 1, no TV lokal karena TV lokal nayangin Barcelona vs Juventus..
Old 12-09-2017, 11:37 AM   #7
jojo poenya
first team
#MemberExpired

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
jojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to alljojo poenya is a name known to all
Visit jojo poenya's Facebook Visit jojo poenya's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Pertandingan nanti live di beIN Sports 1, no TV lokal karena TV lokal nayangin Barcelona vs Juventus..
fix ya penk ... berharap yg nonbar ntar banyak .. soale klo dinihari biasae sepii
#2019BackToForum
#MemberExpired
Old 12-09-2017, 01:40 PM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho confirms David de Gea will start against Basle after abandoning European rotation policy as Spaniard sets sights on becoming world's best

* Manchester United begin their Champions League campaign against Basle
* United welcome he Swiss side on Tuesday and David de Gea gets the nod in goal
* Jose Mourinho rotated with Sergio Romero last year but has abandoned that ploy
* The Spaniard revealed he is focused on becoming the best keeper in the world

Jose Mourinho has abandoned his policy of rotating in Europe by confirming David de Gea will get the nod against Basle as the Spaniard sets his sights set on becoming the best in the world.

Mourinho favoured Sergio Romero in the Europa League last season, starting 12 of their 15 games as United battled on both foreign and domestic fronts during a hectic campaign.

But the Portuguese has decided he will not rotate between his two goalkeepers in Europe this term, insisting he doesn't like to earmark certain players for certain competitions.

Asked whether De Gea and Romero would share the duties in the Champions League, the United boss replied: 'No, I go match by match.

'I don't like that clear separation of you play this competition, I play this competition. David is really well and really confident and I go with David.'

And the Spain international has reason to be confident, conceding only two goals in United's opening four games of the Premier League season.

De Gea's side burst out of the blocks at the start of their domestic campaign, topping the Premier League table.

David de Gea will start Manchester United's Champions League clash with Basle on Tuesday. Boss Jose Mourinho confirmed he has abandoned his European policy of rotation in goal. Mourinho said De Gea is confident and will start the match — not Sergio Romero

But as United prepare to welcome Basle to Old Trafford on Tuesday evening, the keeper revealed he has personal goals he also wants to strive for.

'I train really hard to be the best keeper in the world,' De Gea said. 'I don't know who is at the moment, but this is what I want — to be the best.

'The Spanish teams are in a good moment. But Manchester United is one of the best teams in the world.

'They (Basle) are a strong team. They are playing at Old Trafford and will be extra motivated. It's going to be a tough game.'

But De Gea has stated his desire to be the best in the world and is hungry to get out and play. He revealed his anguish at having to watch the Champions League as a spectator last year

United enter the Champions League this season as a result of winning the Europa League last term.

And De Gea revealed his anguish at having to watch Europe's premier competition as a spectator, but is adamant his team return to top echelon with an insatiable appetite to win.

'It was hard to watch the Champions League games on the TV,' the Spaniard added. 'For a club like Manchester United not to be in those games is hard.

'But now we are back, we are really motivated to win Champions League games, to bring the Champions League games to Old Trafford, to the fans, and we need to play our best football to win those games.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4873166/Man-Utd-boss-Mourinho-confirms-Gea-start-Basle-tie.html
Old 12-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #9
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho irritated with Belgium's use of injured Marouane Fellaini but Manchester United midfielder will face Basle if possible because he is 'more important than you can imagine'

* Man United boss Jose Mourinho is annoyed with Belgium over Marouane Fellaini
* Mourinho has claimed Belgium played Fellaini despite knowing he was injured
* The midfielder subsequently missed United's 2-2 draw at Stoke City on Saturday
* Fellaini took part in United's training session on Monday ahead of the Basle game
* But Mourinho will select Fellaini if possible because he 'feels weak' without him

An irritated Jose Mourinho revealed Marouane Fellaini played with an injury while on international duty.

The Manchester United boss, who claimed he 'feels weak' without the central midfielder, said Fellaini remains a doubt for the Champions League clash against Basle.

The Belgian had picked up a problem in his calf before last Monday's victory against Greece but Roberto Martinez selected him anyway - he was able to take part in training with the rest of the United squad on Monday.

'Fellaini didn't train yesterday (Sunday)', Mourinho said on Monday afternoon. 'He's a very important player for me. Much more important than you can imagine.

'I feel weaker without Fellaini in my squad. It doesn't matter if he's on the pitch or bench. So if his condition improves he'll be selected.

'He had a problem in the national team and then he played the match against Greece. After the match he felt a problem.'

Fellaini missed Saturday's draw at Stoke, a match Mourinho insisted he needed him for.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is displeased with Belgium's use of Marouane Fellaini.Mourinho said central midfielder Fellaini was 'more important than you can imagine'. Mourinho has accused Belgium of playing Fellaini against Greece despite him being injured

Victor Lindelof and Chris Smalling will start at Old Trafford and Mourinho added that Eric Bailly and Phil Jones should be wary of the former.

'It's not an opportunity, it's just normal,' Mourinho said. 'I don't think Bailly and Jones are better than them. They are different players at the same level.

'If they weren't suspended I'd probably play Lindelof and Smalling. It's just options. We were playing one match per week. For me it's exactly the same.

'It's easier for him (Lindelof) to play Champions League games. It's more comparable to the Portuguese style in that league.

'He's an intelligent kid. Very bright, very calm. He knows step by step he's going to be there.

'I'm more than confident. He's a very good player with very good potential. There are reasons for Bailly and Jones to be worried because he's a very good player.'

The ex-Everton midfielder had featured in all three of United's earlier Premier League games. Mourinho has said that he 'feels week' when 6ft 4in Fellaini is not available to play for United. The Portuguese has refused to rule out Fellaini making a comeback against Basle on Tuesday

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4872956/Jose-Mourinho-irritated-Belgium-Fellaini-injury.html
Old 12-09-2017, 05:16 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo poenya View Post
fix ya penk ... berharap yg nonbar ntar banyak .. soale klo dinihari biasae sepii
Pas nobar sambil pukul bedug dan tong kosong saja biar ramai, hehehe..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, chincarito, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, jojo poenya, penk22_, Rean, rid_one16, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ryan_lallo, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku