United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 14-03-2016, 06:17 PM   #71
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [FA Cup] Manchester United vs West Ham United

Dikasi waktu 90 menit ya kan, 70 menit buat latihan umpan yg bener, 10 menit untuk pemanasan, sisa 10 menit akhir main serius.

Varela kalau main bareng Rio pasti diomelin habis-habisan, dari area Lingard sampai area Rojo mau dicover semua
Old 15-03-2016, 02:18 AM   #72
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

VAN GAAL REACTS TO DRAW WITH WEST HAM

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal spoke to BT Sport, the press and MUTV after the 1-1 draw with West Ham United at Old Trafford in the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final.

Relieved to be in the draw?
I was very happy because, when you see the spirit of my team, it's unbelievable. When you lose a game against Liverpool, it's very deep in the club and all the players know that, and then you have to play within a few days against West Ham. They're a very good team and have fully prepared for this game for one week. We have to recover within two days and then are 1-0 behind so then, coming back like that, it's fantastic. I'm very happy for my players. I think also the fans have enjoyed this game and I think that's important.

View of the equaliser and Dimitri Payet's penalty shout
I have seen the video, of course, and I think Schweinsteiger gets a push from a defender so he did not do it deliberately [impede goalkeeper Darren Randolph]. Payet was, more or less, diving. Of course, he was maybe touched but not to fall like that. There is always discussion about the decisions of the referee. You can also say that about the game against Liverpool. I cannot say anything. I think the referee has to decide within seconds. I said that after the game against Liverpool and now it's the same.

Schweinsteiger influence
I think he did fantastically but, of course, he played 50 minutes and 90 minutes is different. I was very happy with him and also with Matteo Darmian. He has played only three minutes coming off the bench and onto the pitch because I wanted to make another change. He did well also when he had to come on. I have given a lot of compliments to my players.

Crowd reaction to Fellaini substitution
I think [Marouane] Fellaini played, again, a good match. He performed well in our game-plan so that [the crowd reaction] was disappointing but it was the only moment that I was disappointed. The fans were supporting our side in spite of two losses this week. Maybe they have another opinion to me.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/manager-reaction-louis-van-gaal-responds-to-manchester-united-1-west-ham-1-in-fa-cup.aspx
Old 15-03-2016, 02:20 AM   #73
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

CARRICK FEELS WEST HAM RESULT WAS FAIR

Manchester United came from behind to draw 1-1 with West Ham United in the Emirates FA Cup on Sunday afternoon and stand-in captain Michael Carrick was pleased with the Reds’ team spirit, saying “we live to fight another day”.

Dimitri Payet scored the opening goal at Old Trafford with a superb free-kick on 68 minutes but Louis van Gaal’s men showed character to restore parity amidst difficult circumstances, as Anthony Martial rose in front of the Stretford End to head home Ander Herrera’s cross with 83 minutes on the clock.

A replay at Upton Park will now decide which of the teams will progress to a semi-final at Wembley next month, but Carrick is simply relieved that his team-mates are in the hat after initially falling behind.

“We’ll take the draw in the end, but we were pressing for a winner and definitely wanted to win the game,” Carrick told BT Sport. “I always felt we would get back in it but we just couldn’t get a winner.

“Of course there’s relief, it’s a big opportunity. It’s the FA Cup and we all want to go far in this competition. To go 1-0 down in the second half and then be pushing for a winner is positive.

“It was a great free-kick [from Payet] but I thought we showed character to get back into the game and push for a winner – we just couldn’t get it. We were building pressure and probably had more opportunities. The final pass didn’t quite happen for us and we didn’t work the goalkeeper enough.

“It’s the FA Cup, it was end-to-end at times and there was a lot happening in the box but I thought it
was a good cup tie. With penalty decisions, sometimes you get them and sometimes you don’t, so one goal each way is probably fair I think.”

United went into Sunday’s match on the back of a 2-0 defeat at Liverpool in the Europa League and the all-important second leg of that last-16 tie will be played at Old Trafford on Thursday. Despite that, Carrick insists the players were 100 per cent focused on the match against West Ham.

“Irrespective of the Liverpool game, today was a one-off,” Sunday's skipper explained. “We were well aware of that going into the game and wanted to go through in this competition. We haven’t quite done it yet but we live to fight another day.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/Player-reaction-Michael-Carrick-reacts-to-Manchester-United-drawing-with-West-Ham-in-FA-Cup.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 49
achmad.zaky, adhie21, AdhiX, adib, adi_Giggsy, adnantsaqib69, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, Blacklist7, chincarito, Craze_26, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, Juni HW, King_Cantona, Lang25, Legolash, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, Shi no Gekai, stamansa, tasho, Thomas, Tofik_Bikers, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zulfan