United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 04-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #31
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [UCL] Manchester United 1 vs 0 CSKA Moskwa

Old 04-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #32
victory II
academy
pengganti Victory

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
victory II Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Lumayan enak lah ditonton kali ini. setidaknya gw ga nguap2 ketika nonton pertandingan ini di pagi buta.

Mungkin karena ini laga UCL, kalo balik ke EPL paling yg begitu2 lagi
Old 04-11-2015, 12:50 PM   #33
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Louis van Gaal 'relieved' after Manchester United's late victory over CSKA Moscow despite supporters unrest during match

* Manchester United beat CSKA Moscow 1-0 in the Champions League
* United captain Wayne Rooney scored the only goal of the game late on
* Home fans booed when Anthony Martial was replaced by Marouane Fellaini

Wayne Rooney ended Manchester United's goal famine against CSKA Moscow at Old Trafford on Tuesday night to silence growing unrest amongst their fans.

Rooney's late header in a 1-0 win put Louis van Gaal's side on course for the knockout stage of the Champions League, and lifted him level with Denis Law on the club's list of all-time top goalscorers.

It ended a run of six hours and 44 minutes without a goal, which has drawn criticism of United's lack of enterprise from former players and their supporters. They again chanted 'attack, attack, attack' and booed when Van Gaal replaced Anthony Martial with Marouane Fellaini in the second half.

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal gives the thumbs up to fans after their 1-0 win over CSKA Moscow

United fans booed Van Gaal's decision to replace Anthony Martial for Marouane Fellaini in the second half

A defiant Van Gaal said: 'Of course I heard that, I'm not deaf. That's the opinion of the fans but afterwards they weren't disappointed with the decision of the manager.

'I'm relieved but also proud. In the golden years of Manchester United, they never won against a Russian team, I read. Everyone thinks it's easy but it isn't for any club in the Champions League.'

Rooney's 79th minute winner put United top of Group B, and Van Gaal claimed that it vindicated his decision to stick with his captain who has come under fire for his lethargic performances recently.

He added: 'I am very happy because I put him again in the striker's position and he scored.

'I back all my players, not only Wayne Rooney. He is always in the centre of attention so I have to answer always questions about him but Wayne is Wayne and he shall always contribute in a game.

'It was a fantastic goal. The preparation was fantastic – the tackle of Marcos Rojo, the pass of Michael Carrick, the cutback of Jesse Lingard and the header of Rooney.

'I am very happy about the performance of my players and also the result and also that we are top of the group.'

However, United had to survive a huge scare before the goal when David de Gea saved one-on-one from CSKA danger man Seydou Doumbia and Chris Smalling blocked the striker's follow-up effort from going into an empty goal.

Van Gaal said: 'It is a relief because we controlled the match for 89 minutes but one minute we didn't control and we could have been defeated again. If Doumbia scores, I'm sitting here very differently because then it's another game.

'David de Gea has saved us and then Smalling has saved us. It was fantastic to see that Smalling was doing that.'

Rooney's goal put him level with Law on 237 goals, 12 behind United's all-time top scorer Sir Bobby Charlton.

The England captain said: 'Law is a legend at this club so I'm delighted to equal his record.

'It's difficult when teams come and defend with all players, and are tough to break down. We had to keep grinding and digging, but we got the chance and the goal.

'We are top of the group now, so it's a big three points. There's another big one coming up against PSV Eindhoven, but another win and we will qualify.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3302780/Louis-van-Gaal-relieved-Manchester-United-s-late-victory-CSKA-Moscow-despite-supporters-unrest-match.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
achmad.zaky, adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, Jodirama, Juni HW, mygalzbiatch, nothing23, paiman, penk22_, rahmatedi, Red Stain, revald, rio vander vidic, Robiescream, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan